Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Beautiful_Disgrace) A Blossoming Love Story (Tr1ckY_1337)

Devon watched as the handsome man walked away. The way he spoke to her was just so cute. He was just about as nervous as she was, but maybe that's how he always acted. Why would she make him nervous? She wasn't beautiful like Marisa was. That was mind numbing beauty. Devon was, at best, cute. And that was all she ever would be. She sighed a bit and turned away, heading toward the check out. Though she then heard him call out to her and she stopped, turning around. Did he not know where the deli was or something? She stood there as he caught up to her, and listened intently. He was stuttering even more now, not confident in his words in the least. The pause was short but felt long to Devon as she looked into his eyes, wanting to hear what he had to say.

He wanted to hang out? Why? He didn't know anything about her, so what made him ask her this all of a sudden? Wait, why was she even asking herself that? Here this hot guy was, standing here and asking her out to a fair! Wait...was this like a date? Or a hangout? Devon slowly began to avert her eyes as she blushed. Imagine that, a guy asking her out. Something that she never thought would happen. Though she had looked away, a smile was spreading across her face. Even if this was just a hang out and not a date, it meant the world to her. No one had ever asked her to just hang out for no reason. Devon always felt like people found her strange, boring or both.

"Umm," Her voice was barely just above a whisper once again. She was still blushing but once again was looking him in the eyes with that bright smile on her face. "It's nice to meet you too, Eric. I'd be more than happy to...go to the fair with you. I'll meet you there at seven...by the Ferris Wheel. Don't stand me up, okay? I'll tell you my name when I see you tomorrow night...if you want to know it you'll have to show up...." She wasn't quite sure why she didn't feel like giving him her name. Perhaps she thought it would be an incentive for him to show up, or maybe she just didn't think this was real..that he was really asking her out. Whatever the case was, she had said it and she was sticking to it.

"Well...See you then..." Devon turned on her heel and hurried away without letting him have the chance to say anything back. She just hoped that this wasn't a dream..she really hoped that she hadn't just ruined her chances with him by saying something so stupid. She would probably yell at herself for the rest of the day for that. Being mysterious was for cool people and she was not cool. She quickly went to the check out line and then purchased the block of cheese and hurried back home. She had completely forgotten that she wanted to buy something else for the house, but she could do that later. "I'm home!" She called out when she unlocked the door and stepped inside of her new place. Immediately she headed for the kitchen so she could help Marisa finish the casserole.

Sweat began to cling to his palms as he rubbed them nervously, having tucked away the recipe quickly lest he smear the ink. The whole wait for her response dragged on for eons. At least, it felt that way. She first listened, he then spat out the words like a nervous nerd asking a girl to prom, and now she seemed to consider it. He watched her turn her head away, biting his lip in further nerves. Oh, that was a bad sign. But wait! A rather pleasant smile crossed his lip, and immediately, Eric let go of the tender flesh, slightly red from his canines chewing on it roughly. But still, that didn't mean she said yes, per se. Was she just maybe enjoying the fact that someone asked her out? Think that it's funny? Or maybe was she about to laugh that a nervous wreck like him would actually think he had a chance with her? Oh, Eric already knew he didn't even come close.

But this woman. This gorgeous woman. He would be damned that this was the last time he saw her. Already he missed talking to her, and they hadn't even parted ways! Whatever it was, Eric just wanted to be with her again. Whatever way that might be.

Eric nearly jumped out of his skin when she finally spoke up. Smooth. But he actually leaned in and listened carefully. More so because this girl was rather soft spoken in volume. He took in her blush. That smile. Her seemingly happy stance. Oh geez, she was so damn gorgeous! She wore those shorts in such a cute manner, her girlish charm really flaring out and ensnaring him in a trap that he happily tied the noose tighter on. Count him done. While Eric was taller, he didn't completely dwarf her. Rather, it was a nice complimenting height. Her skin looked soft and supple, no doubt so delicate to touch with a warm feeling. And maybe those- No! Eric shook his head. He didn't know her for an hour, and these perverted thoughts were returning. No. His first goal? Just to spend time with her. The thought, good God, it even made him happy to picture it.

She spoke his name! "Y-Yeah! You too...!" Eric was ready to hear her name. Suddenly, the desire was drowning in his quiet, barely contained excitement from pouring from his mind. He pursed his lips, as if he were ready to shout in joy. But, alas, they were in a grocery store where they would probably shun that. "Seven? Oh yeah, perfect! No, that's perfect!" Seven. Don't forget, he reminded himself. Ferris Wheel? That's easy, there was always one at a fair. Totally perfect. Eric nodded eagerly with every word, except when she mentioned not to stand her up. "Oh, no way. I could never do that to you. I mean, I never will." He started stuttering nervously as an embarrassed blush filled his cheeks at the possible hint that maybe, just maybe, this wouldn't be a one time deal. Oh hell, he really hoped not.

The woman suddenly turned and walked away, giving her goodbye. However, he never caught her name. But he recalled her words. "I'll tell you my name when I see you tomorrow night". Oh? Was that meant to be an incentive to a man who was already 150% in for this date night? As if he would miss and mess this up!

Calling out again, he waved to her. "S-See you then!" He then wiped the sweat from his brow, followed by the nervous rubbing of the back of his. She was soon gone, disappearing from the aisle, and the moment she did, he began constantly fist pumping and jumping about, smiling giddy like a kid in a comic book store. It was then that he noticed an old lady standing at the shelf, picking up milk. She just gave a knowing smile as Eric just stood there, happily embarrassed and looking off to the side. "S-Sorry. The, uh, excitement and all... and stuff... yeah... heh." Eric left it at that and immediately bolted out of the store. He had totally forgotten about the deli. Whatever! Eric was going on a date! And he just knew it was going to be amazing!

Back at home, Damian thrown off his shirt as he was working on sink disposal, the loud humming of its machine noisily grinding against something being heard. "Hey there, Devon. Come on in, you're... right. On. Time!" The final three words were granted with physical effort as the disposal popped out. "Hah! Got ya, bitch." He snickered to himself and began to dismantle the part, coming out from under the sink so he could get some light. "Oh, there you go, baby." Playfully patting Marisa's leg, he grinned at the culprit to their issues. "Don't know how, but a chunk of a can got stuck in there. Let me just clean this thing out, and we can use it again." Standing up and leaning over to give a passionate kiss to his wife, Damian then walked over to Devon and smiled. He then gave her an equal caring kiss upon the lips. "I'd pet your head, but my hands are dirty. Welcome home, how was the store?" Damian asked curiously as he went over to the counter top beside the sink, cleaning out the sink disposal, mindful not to add to his cuts.

Devon raised in eyebrow when she walked in seeing Marisa leaning against the kitchen counter and Damian doing something with the sink. A kitchen sink clog? Or just something that got stuck in the garbage disposal? Whatever it was, she was sure it was some inconvenience to Marisa. "Umm...the trip was great...I got the cheese..." Devon laughed a bit and then took out the cutting board in the cabinet and then grabbed one of the chef knives that Marisa had. She always assisted Marisa with this kind of stuff just because she didn't like seeing the pregnant woman standing up too long doing something so trivial. She watched Damian kiss Marisa and then she closed her eyes as he leaned in to kiss her. Her heart was beating faster than normal as she imagined feeling the lips of the man she had just met at the grocery store.

"The trip was great? What was so great about going to the store?" Marisa asked her as she began to slice the cheese with the knife after unpackaging it. Devon blushed a bit and smiled and then turned to them. She didn't really want to tell them that she had a date...the thing was she could never pursue a relationship with him because of what she was...unless she wanted to lead him on for quite some time right before their relationship got serious enough for them to be intimate...though Devon had always had a fear that if she ever did go out with a guy and he found out what she was, he would not only leave her but beat her up. Wait...why was she thinking about this? He just asked her to hang out..not to go out on a date with him.

"Well...umm. I met a really nice person. And it kind of made me a little less scared of strangers, you know?" She paused for a moment and mulled over telling them that she had plans for tomorrow evening. She didn't want to lie to her master and mistress. "He asked me if I wanted to go to the fair tomorrow, and I said yes. Is it okay if I go?" She asked them. Marisa gave her a big grin.

"Oh, you got asked out on a date?" She bluntly asked as she tried to pull herself up so she could sit on the counter. She was getting tired of standing but the casserole was almost done so she didn't want to sit down in the next room. Besides, Devon got asked out on a date and she wanted to hear everything. "What does he look like? Are you attracted to him? Is he hot?" Devon just blushed and then looked back to the cutting board as she began resumed moving the knife.

"W-well...yes he's hot, but it's not a date...I can't go out on a date...." Her ears were burning as she spoke. "He just wanted to hang out..and I agreed. I don't think he'll actually come though...he'll probably forget. He was way too good for me."

"What makes you say that?" Marisa asked as she folded her arms. "Is he some pompous asshole? If that's the case YOU stand him up."

"No..it's not like that...it's just. He's tall...handsome..tan..he looks like he works out...I dunno. I just don't think he's into me like that." Devon sighed and then finished with her task. She saw Marisa trying to lift herself on the counter to sit but failing. "If you want to sit down, you can...I know how to put in the actual cheddar..."

"No..if you do it, it won't have as much as my love in it." Marisa walked over to the oven and opened it. After putting on oven mitts she pulled the rack out and then took the cutting board from Devon and topped the pasta over with the pieces of cheese. "Anyway...you're a beautiful girl. He probably did mean to ask you on a date but maybe he didn't want to come off as creepy or something so he made it sound less than what it really was. Of course you can go...and if you need a ride I'm sure Damien will give you one. I don't want you riding that dirty bus anymore." Marisa closed the oven and set it to warm so the cheese would melt.

Damian had been cleaning himself up a bit, the grime from the sink littering his skin in different places. However, he could still hear them speaking, and the moment that they spoke of Devon's "date", suddenly Damian popped out from the hallway and rooms. "Whoa, our Devon got a date?" He had a happy smile on as he adjusted his tee on, walking over to the two, standing beside Marisa with an arm around her waist. "Tell us about him, huh?" He asked like a gossiping girl, chuckling a little. So she was gonna go to the fair tomorrow? That was exciting and an excellent first date! Damian recalled his own with Marisa, having done something similar where they had plenty of things to do together. He always loved the idea of a date where the couple could do something. Not just go to the movies or dinner. Anyone could do that any time of the week. Now the fair was in town and just started a couple of days ago, so they had time, but it wasn't going to stick around forever. This guy she met had a solid head on his shoulders, so Damian felt happy for that. Especially with how overprotective of Devon he had become over time.

When Marisa teased Devon along, he nudged her playfully after helping her sit on the counter. "Hey now, remember I'm number one. But, what does Devon think?" He curiously gazed at Devon as she explained. She was as red as a tomato, and he couldn't stifle back the chuckle he had. A hand reached out and messed with her hair playfully as he grinned. "Ooo, already getting hot and bothered thinking about him? Naughty!" Came his teasing tone, snickering again but soon ceasing. "Ah, but why not? Even if he said "Hang out" I think it's a date. A guy doesn't just randomly ask a girl to "hang out" just to be one of his bros, Devon." Damian explained, listening to Marisa chime in as well. Devon really lacked self-confidence, but something told him that this date of her's could really help. And also make her happy about being herself.

Marisa soon began working on the food as well, to which Damian then focused on Devon. He suddenly hugged her from behind, giving a loving squeeze. "You really are Devon, and I mean it. I'll spot you a ride, I wanna see you have a good time too. So do me a favor, okay? Have fun tomorrow. Smile, be happy, enjoy your date with him. Tell us about it too!" The man laughed softly as he began working on grabbing plates and utensils. "I've got a good feeling about it too." He winked at her and then set up the table, humming softly to himself.

But he then perked up. "Oh, I forgot to mention that you can sign up for classes online. I'm sure you wanna go somewhere close rather than make a drive, right?" Damian nodded to himself. "The main campus is just 15 minutes away to, so go ahead and sign up. Oh, uh, I think the sign up period might end sometime next week actually..." He was now humming to himself as he thought. "Huh, maybe I should think about some classes soon too... ah, work's gonna pick up." For a moment, he rambled on to himself and then walked over to Marisa, commenting on how delicious it looked and such, muttering about how he'll easily gobble up half. But he soon returned to Devon with an excited smile. "Depending on your times too, I could definitely drive you in the morning before work. Actually, it's on the way to work, so it'd be easy!"

"Oh..yeah. I should do that after dinner. Thank you..." Devon had nearly forgotten about signing up for classes. So much had happened today. Something good, something not so good, and then something wonderful. Now she was going to go back to school? Things were really looking up for her, and it was all thanks to these two. She had really come to love them both. Even though Damian was teasing her about being turned on by this new guy. Which she almost did get turned on, which was strange for her. Before she met Damian, she had never gotten turned on by just looking at a man, at least not in public. Sometimes she would be home and thinking about if a man would actually find her attractive, but usually she was too nervous around others to even find time to be attracted to them.

"Devon, honey. Set the table for me?" Marisa asked as she wrapped herself around Damian. "Of course you're number one...you're the father of my child and soon to be husband." She told him as she leaned up and gave him a kiss. Devon just gave them both a smile. They were so cute together.

"Right away, Mistress." Devon said cheerfully as she opened the cabinets and began getting the plates. Once everything was ready Marisa made all three of their plates, giving Damian an extra helping. Once they finished lunch, Devon went straight to her laptop and signed up for an appointment to take her college placement test. She had to do that before she could sign up for classes, but luckily for her she could take it tomorrow morning. After that, she joined Damian and Marisa in the living room. "Since I never went to college before, they want me to take a test before I sign up for classes. I made an appointment tomorrow morning at ten. To be honest I'm really nervous..I haven't gone to school in a long time."

"That sounds good, Devon." Marisa told her as she leaned against Damian. She had been feeling uncomfortable for some time, but she wasn't in pain. The baby was just being a bit restless, and she had probably stood up for too long during lunch time today. "I'm sure you'll do well. Even if you don't, it's not like they will reject you...they'll just place you in classes that will help you get back up to college level."

Damian nodded to Devon as they soon began to get ready for supper. He gave a rather warm smile to Marisa, returning her kiss. "Good. That's what I love to hear from you, lover." Came his response as he hold her close for a bit, just gazing at her lovingly. Ah, but if they stood there just looking deep into one another's eyes, dinner would get cold. And he would never do an injustice like that to Marisa's food. So with another quick peck of the lips, they all sat around the table with Damian scooting his chair next to Marisa, giving her plenty of affection since she seemed to be in a bit of discomfort. Not to mention she wouldn't be getting any kind of rough love from him for an entire month. He would definitely miss that intimacy with Marisa, so he would definitely settle for plenty of making out. Then, he promised her, plenty of sex after the baby arrived!

Chuckling to himself, they soon began to eat, Damian eating happily at his large share of Marisa's wonderful cooking. He took a large gulp down and looked over curiously at Devon. "Really? So this will be your first time? Wow, that's pretty exciting." He replied to her with a nod. "The test should be easy, you're super smart. And you know, you'll be fine too. Hell, I'm sure you'll make a friend the first day too." Damian had to pause as he laughed at himself. Obviously, this would probably confuse them both, but he just smiled at them, looking to Devon. "Maybe it's cause the baby is on the way, but I feel like I'm acting like your dad. Heh. Kinda silly, huh?" The man listened to Marisa speak, and soon the meal was over.

It had been a long day. There was so much excitement, and a bit of tension for Devon. They were all pretty beat. In fact, Damian made sure that they all rested in the master bedroom, Devon placed between them both so that she could feel the love they held for her. He could definitely say that he was really looking forward to Devon's day tomorrow, even if he wasn't directly involved with it.

So morning soon came, the bright sunlight washing over both Marisa and Devon as Damian stood up. He was dressed up in a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up a quarter way up his forearm, giving off a nice relaxed look to the other-wise semi-casual shirt. It draped out of his dark denim jeans just past his belt, so it didn't look sloppy. With a nod to the girl, he grabbed a pair of socks from their dresser.

"So, college first and then why don't we go out and get you a nice date outfit for tonight? It's on me, because I'm super excited for you." Damian told her with a grin. He then walked over to her and patted her head. Ah, did he love his pet. And he could help but want to make her smile. So he gave her plenty of affection. Especially today, driving her around town. Of course the first stop was the college where he waited for a bit to let her complete her test. Damian then took her to grab some lunch which was just down the street from the mall, the place they hit next. Despite wanting to make her cute looking and beautiful, the man made sure to give Devon the freedom to choose. After all, it was her date night, not his. But he offered plenty of feedback to the girl, giving her a thumbs up or offering up suggestions.

And, as much as he knew he could, he decided to not fool around with the younger girl. It was difficult, as many of the outfits showed off a great deal of her beauty that Damian found very attractive, and he struggled to hide his arousal. It didn't help the fact to that he couldn't be intimate with Marisa temporarily, as often times he did lust after her. Quite a bit, really. He was probably backed up too. But, for Devon, he'd behave. Maybe later, once all the excitement died down a bit.

Meanwhile, Eric himself had been dressed and ready to leave nearly an hour and a half before he was supposed to go. And the fair was literally a walk down the road from his apartment. Nervously pacing back and forth in the bedroom, the tanned beach goer checked out his appearance in the vanity mirror. The short, black hair was clean and neatly combed with a light layer of hair gel that gave it a shined look, but not overdone. Being the fair, he opted for something a little on the breathable side. His polo fit snugly upon his torso, showing off his toned body which was the product from swimming so much. A pair of khaki pants hid those toned legs, all the way down to a pair of navy blue sneakers since they'd probably be walking around a lot.

"Show time. Okay, you got this. Just go out there and have fun... oh yeah. Woo!" Eric spoke to himself in the mirror and slapped gently at his cheek and jaw, freshly shaven without a single sign of stubble either. He hurriedly grabbed a light coat in case the night got cold and bolted out the door. The Ferris Wheel was in sight in seconds, and he took a deep breath to calm his nerves.

Eric was going to meet this girl again tonight. And he was going to make sure she had one of the best nights of her life.

The CPT was easier than Devon had originally expected. To her surprise, she was even eligible to take some advanced classes. Though she just picked Calculus, American government, and English literature. Once she was finished with signing up for college, she joined back with Damian and told him the great news. They celebrated over lunch, and when it was time to shop, Devon found herself more picky about what to wear than she had ever been in her life.

She tried styles she didn't normally rare, but she didn't feel like those styles really expressed who she was. Eventually they came across an alternative store, and she fell in love with a purple and black corset dress. Normally she had never thought about wearing dresses but tonight was special and she really wanted to impress her date. She tried it on and it was a perfect fit, though it showed way too much skin up top for her taste. Plus, she knew it would get chilly tonight, so she decided to get a black sweater to go with it. At first, she thought she was dressing too dark, but she wanted to go as herself. This was her and she liked it.

She also purchased a pair of thigh high black stockings, and a little backpack purse since her dress didn't have pockets. She'd have to think of a good way to thank Damian for buying all this stuff for her. Or maybe not...it was obvious he was quite pent up. It had been a little while since they had done it. And by a little while, maybe nearly two days. She knew he liked what he saw, especially since this was the first time she had worn a dress. Skirts were casual enough to wear shorts under, but she didn't feel right wearing shorts with a dress. Hopefully it wouldn't be too windy outside.

After what seemed like ages, seven rolled around and she was making her way to the Ferris wheel. Immediately she saw the man who had asked her out and smiled. He seemed so nervous standing there but he was still so...well hot. It was clear that he had cleaned up a bit for her and even fixed his hair. Not that she minded the way he looked yesterday either...it just flattered her is all. She took a deep breath and shuffled over to him, and thought of all sorts of things to say as a greeting. Though once she was a close enough for their gazes to meet, her train of thought went blank as she felt the shyness take over and looked down at her feet immediately, but still had a smile on her face.

"Thanks...for showing up." She tried to sound a bit louder than usual, but she wasn't sure if she succeeded. It would be harder to hear her since they were outside at the fair, and she wanted to make a good impression. She wondered if he liked what she was in. She had to lift her head up and look at him. He had done so much to look nice for her too. Slowly her gaze lifted up until he was looking at him to see what kind of expression he had. "My name is...Devon."

The fair was the most exciting event this month, the entire town having flocked to participate in everything that was going on. There were many rides within the grounds, some small roller coaster rides as well. The usual merry-go-round, the Ferris wheel of course, elephant ear and cotton candy stands, and the usual game stands with carnies constantly shouting out to the passersby and encouraging them to win a prize. The area around the Ferris wheel was a bit more tame compared to the rest of the fair, though a moderate line was in front of it. It was a more romantic spot for a date night, thus towards the end of the fair, it would be much more packed no doubt. Even here, Devon pulled the eyes of many as she walked on by. Damian made sure she made it to the front gates safely, being overprotective of her as some college idiots were prowling the fair grounds as well. "Devon, hey." He stopped her before she left through the archway with her ticket, a place he couldn't follow her into for tonight. Damian offered her a warm, encouraging smile. "Have a good time tonight." And with that, Damian departed from the fair and nodded to her, giving her a quick thumbs up.

Eric had been in a light job, catching his breath a little when his date came into view. Immediately, he recognized her face, coming to in front of the Ferris wheel just a few moments before she did. The happiest, broadest smile he had ever had in his life lit up his face as he watched her approach, thumbs hooked into his pockets in a bit of excited nerves. From that, though, Eric was completely floored by her attire. The corset dress she wore fit her figure perfectly, the purple and black giving her a gorgeous edge in such a masterful way, bringing out her softer complexion. The skirt showed off her legs too, creamy thighs that could make any man's mouth water. And the thigh high black stockings seemed like a tease to any leg lover. He shifted a bit, feeling like the cooler night air did nothing to help calm him. Was it getting hot out here?

When she came up to him, that smile melted his heart. She was gorgeous, he thought. She is gorgeous, he corrected himself. The most gorgeous woman he had ever met. He caught on to her voice thankful, but he still couldn't bring himself to speak yet, completely smitten by the girl. But, while she wasn't looking, Eric had unconsciously started checking her out again. She just looked so beautiful, that he had to just keep looking! And the moment her gaze lifted, she would no doubt catch him staring. That is, until his eyes met her's, and immediately Eric blushed profusely. "O-Oh, no way! I wouldn't miss this for anything, h-hah." Clearing his throat quickly, Eric gave a smile and nodded. "I mean, I really wanted to come out and see you again. So, I should be the one to thank you. So... heh, thank you." The taller man shot back at her with a sheepish chuckle.

Devon. It was a name he wouldn't forget, that was for sure. With a face that he couldn't get out of his mind all day long. He waited so long for today to arrive, and even longer for seven to roll around. And finally, it was here... and he wasn't sure where to start. But she started with his name, and with another excited smile followed by a small, happy sigh, Eric nodded to Devon. His date for tonight. "Devon... that's a nice name, I like it." Cheesy, and probably in every romance movie. He wanted to call himself stupid, but that's just what he thought at the moment. To him, it was the best name in the world since it belonged to her. Devon...

"So! Ready for tonight?" Being at the fair, there were plenty of things to do. And while it was a bit cooler than early today, it still wasn't bad. In fact, it was quite pleasant with the breeze. "I was thinking we could ride some fun rides, grab a small bite to eat and drink, and then check out the stands and all. There's just so much to do this year. It's even bigger from last time too." Eric told her, stepping beside her and offering the crook his arm. Despite being so nervous, he decided to take the initiative and be a gentleman. Of course, it just meant Devon would be close to him too. "And, well, if you wanna, we can top it all off with the Ferris wheel at the end of the night. Perfect spot to catch the fireworks too, hm?" His voice seemed a bit more timid, but mainly because... that's what a date sounded like. With his free hand, it went behind his head and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, but he had a small smile on. He hoped she would say yes.

Devon could hardly believe how adorable this man was. It actually made her a lot more relaxed. Most guys were extremely aggressive, which made Devon so uncomfortable she couldn't stand it. Though he seemed like he would never hurt a fly. She looked into his eyes shyly as he told her he liked her name. That was...well relieving to hear. She had been told by an ex girlfriends religious mom that her name might as well be devil. Wait, why was she thinking about that? She was supposed to be having fun! Even Damian told her to and she couldn't disobey him. No negative thoughts tonight.

As she psyched herself out she thought about the way he was staring at her. Was her dress too short? Her sweater was just as long as the dress itself. Already she was becoming self conscious but she forced herself to ignore it. As her heart beat slowed down a bit as she pushed away her anxiety, she listened to all his suggestions on what to do. She really just wanted to tell him not to be so nervous around her, but how could she say that when she herself was nervous? Plus, it was becoming increasingly apparent...this was a date. Marisa and Damian were right. But what did he see in someone like her?

When he stuck his arm out, she stared at it for a bit before realizing what he wanted to do. The moment he rubbed the back of his head she looped her arm with his and looked forward. This was a bit embarrassing, but...he felt so good. She was getting shivers just touching arms with this man. Her cheeks were even beginning to flush red. "Eric," She began as they started walking. "I...would love to ride the rides first, and afterwards we can eat something. Then..maybe we can go to one of the game booths and win a prize or something. Afterwards, the Ferris Wheel does sound lovely..." She told him, her voice so soft and soothing even though she did have to talk a bit louder here. "And you know...you don't have to be nervous around me...I can understand why you are, because I am too. But if you want to impress me...you already have."

Devon closed her eyes as she held his arm and rested her head against his arm. Even though they had just met yesterday, she really enjoyed being closer to him. This was probably the closest she'd be able to get...considering what she was. However, she wouldn't let that stop her from having a good time tonight. As they walked closer to the rides, she then realized something. She hated rides. She would easily get sick on them if she ate before but she was also terrified of them. Even some of the rides that were kid friendly made her extremely downcast. The spinning tea cups? She would get motion sickness. The horse carousel? Once again, motion sickness. But she wouldn't let that ruin her night. She was determined to have a good time with him, even if that meant facing her fears.

It was like fate shined on him favorably, granting him not only the honor of seeing this wonderful woman once, but also the great pleasure of being with her again. The taller man walked alongside her, arm looped with one another as he nodded to the words she spoke. Though he couldn't help but hear how timid she sounded, but that voice of her's could calm a raging bull, Eric was sure. He wanted to tell her to relax. To calm down. That it was just a date... oh, but when he thought of that, he seemed to be a bit more antsy. Chewing upon his lip, Eric wasn't expecting to hear Devon be the one to tell him to relax. Especially after that exact thought passed through his mind. But it was those words alone of reassurance that Eric gazed back at Devon and smiled brightly. She had an appearance of perfection right now. And what she spoke was true. He didn't have to be nervous. Because this was going great already. Because they had the night together. And that's what mattered. "Well, if I impressed you, you've knocked me over on to my ass with impressing me." Eric chuckled a bit.

With Devon resting her head upon his arms and close to him, she'd feel his shoulders drop slightly. They weren't tense anymore. Perhaps he was still a tad bit nervous, but she would no doubt tell that his body already took her words to heart. Therefore, with both joy and excitement, Eric brought them around the fair. At first, they were just speaking. He asked about her day, and he recounted about his. Eric had been actually working a half day, explaining how he was a technician at a local computer shop. He mentioned that things were probably going to get busy, but despite that, it wouldn't take up his regular life. Oddly though, he never mentioned Damian, but referred to his "best friend" showing him the ropes before and entrusting him with servicing another client's machines until they decided to team up to take this larger business. There would be some late nights, but he assured her that it just meant it could mean more fun dates. Which was followed by a blush as he sheepishly asked with a smile if she would be up for it.

He opted to go with something tame at first, which was a fun house. Perhaps they'd progress, especially after he got an idea for what rides she liked, though he carefully picked up on the more high-velocity rides and how her subtle cues seemed to be against them. No worries, there more things to do here! More things to see! At most, this one had fun mirrors, shifting floors to playfully throw people off balance, a rope bridge, and other odd curve balls to mess with those curious enough to venture within.

As they waited in line, Eric kept her close to him, wrapping an arm around her as well, though laced about her shoulders. For the entire time they spoke, he often stole glances at her, having been caught a few times. So at this point, he came clean with a sheepish chuckle. "Hey, Devon," Eric began as he looked at her. "You look... well, hot. I mean, you're beautiful too! But, like, you look really just drop dead gorgeous. Sexy too." The man admitted with a large blush, laughing nervously. "I-I know that might be really straight forward, but I mean it. And I feel like the envy of every guy here. I am really lucky." He smiled and looked forward as they progressed up the line. "Seriously super lucky. I'm glad I met you today. Man, I'm glad you wanted to come out too." He told her honestly, and his words bared the truth that he conveyed to her. For when he gazed and smiled at her, there was a deep attraction than just something physical. Eric could feel a wonderful little spark. It might be too early to say anything definite, but even just being with Devon in line... this felt real. And absolutely delightful.

Was it foolish for him to want the night to go on forever?

Devon was scared that he wouldn't really react well to her suggestion, though when he did, she realized that he took her advice to heart. She was relieved. As his tension faded away, hers did too. She giggled a bit when he told her how much she had managed to impress him. She wasn't even really trying. The only thing she was doing was trying not to fuck up and be too weird around him. Though she just pushed her hair back over her ear as they walked and went on to listen to him.

Devon seemed like she was very interested in everything he had to say to her. Even though she didn't understand a lick of anything he said. It honestly sounded like the stuff Damian did, but she didn't really want to mention Damian. It might give Eric a bad impression that she was living with a guy. She felt a little bad because her life wasn't quite as exciting, and it sounded as if he was already done with most of his college. So she was just getting started with her life.

After he had finished telling her about himself, she only thought it was fair to share some information about her. She told him how she was just starting to go to college, and that she was a little bit embarrassed about that but she was glad she had the opportunity to go. She labeled Damian and Marisa as the nice couple that had let them stay with her and offer her a job as a nanny for the baby girl that they expected. She even shared with him how she was really looking forward to to taking care of the baby when she was finally born, though she did admit she was a little nervous. She slowly started to become more confident the longer she talked, and it also helped that she was very passionate of what she planned on doing with her life.

Usually, she almost always caught people staring at her. However, because she was with Eric, he made her feel as if she were safe. Also she was just so interested in him she just didn't care about anyone else. Though the one thing she did notice was the way he stared at her. It was like he kept getting lost at thought, but maybe thoughts about her? He was definitely looking at her. It actually made her feel a bit self conscious but she didn't say anything. When they stood in line and he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close, her face became even more red. As he said her name out loud, she looked up at him.

What? He thought she was sexy? Truly? Honestly? Such a thought made her feel such a mix of emotions. She was happy but also she was becoming extremely flustered as well. Were other guys really looking at her? "I...thank you." Her voice was once again as quiet as a mouse as she looked to her feet once again. She was trying to think of something to say to him. "I really...feel lucky too. You're really umm...attractive. I mean, I have never really gone out with a guy as attractive as you." Not that she had gone out with any guys. She probably should have said anyone, since she had dated girls. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she couldn't manage to say anything else. Please, Devon. Just have fun, you really need this. She thought to herself. She didn't want to start thinking about sex, and how they probably couldn't be intimate together because of what she was. She just wanted to enjoy this one night with him.

Their conversation was nice and light, but he could feel that there were worries travelling through Devon's face. Eric mentally frowned at that, not because he thought she was having a bad time, but because she was worried. He had to change that somehow. More than just tell her not to be nervous, but to show her that she didn't have to be. Perhaps this fun house could help. Maybe it would be a good idea to start off like this. Eric hoped so, especially as he looked back at her after she complimented him. With a light blush from it, he gave her a smile and squeezed her shoulder gently. And at that moment, they were next in line to enter in. "Come on, this'll be great!" His voice was excited as he gently tugged her along, mindful of steps so she didn't trip.

Of course, they started with the fun house mirrors. Although, he quickly bumped into a wrong turn, rubbing at his nose. But instead of yelping in pain, Eric only laughed and walked along with her, eventually hitting another and telling her that he still wasn't going to ask for directions no matter how much she thought he should. They did spend a minute or so in there, so with Devon, they paused in front of a pair of wonky mirrors that changed their shapes. Beside her, he started making funny faces to try and make her laugh, bouncing up and down to make his fat reflection bob up and down with its blob like shape. "Hah, look at your head!" In Devon's reflection, it was like she was a bobble head. Eric chuckled heartily before they were walking along into the next area.

In the next room, this would test their balance. Floors shifted, the room was upside down to mess with them, and they even had a rope bridge. He walked along side her at first, but he monitored her for stumbling. In fact, they had one situation where they would stumble, and if she did (luckily, Eric was behind her), Devon would feel her back against Eric's chest. But especially, his hands went to her hips to steady her. He went shy again, though his hands lingered for a bit as the taller man gave a soft laugh. "Heh, watch your step." He said sheepishly, his thumbs accidentally brushing along her sides. He quickly retrieved them, but still held them near her frame to help her balance. There was also her soft scent that wafted into his nostrils, and damn. Devon smelled wonderful. It was a wonderful contrast to his more masculine cologne. Would it be weird to compliment her smell?

Interestingly, to end it off, there was a sliding pole down. But he immediately looked to her. Oh, she had a dress. "Yeah, I don't think this is going to be your best friend right now." He joked lightly, pulling at his jacket. "Here." Eric smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her, getting close to her. He wrapped his jacket around her waist, making sure that it stayed down as best as it could, though there was still the possibility. "Ah, sorry, it's not the best thing, but it should help." Eric gave her a thumbs up, peering down the hole as he grasped the pole. Geez, it was cold to the touch. "I'll go first." He told her and nodded, going on ahead and sliding down the hole. Thankfully, it was a long slide down, barely a second or so long as Eric stood below there, waiting for her. He peered up at her with an assuring expression.

"Come on, or I get first bite in the snack!"

When he squeezed her shoulder, she looked up at him and saw his smile. It instantly warmed her heart. She somehow knew that he could pick up on her emotions and he was trying to comfort her. This man was so sweet. She couldn't bring herself to lead him to believe that she wasn't going to have a good time. She followed him into the fun house, not quite sharing the same opening excitement but was more amused at seeing him so gungho for it. As they entered in, she made sure to keep up with him while she looked around. Devon was the stop and look type, but she knew they only had a few minutes to go through before they should have been out.

When he bumped into the mirror Devon immediately asked if he was okay, her voice dripping with concern and almost panic. It would be just her luck for something bad to happen on this date. However, when he laughed, she calmed down and started to laugh with him. Why would something like that hurt Eric? He was a lot stronger looking than that. Once they continued on, they paused in front of each mirror and all Devon could do was laugh at how silly they looked. Especially when he began making funny faces. In fact he had her laughing the entire time, to the point where she was almost in tears. Seeing a grown man act like that was too funny.

Once they were done with the mirrors, they found their way into the next room. Poor unorthodox Devon was sure she would make a fool of herself here. She took the lead however, with Eric close behind her, and started to slowly walk across the room. Once she tried to go faster, she immediately lost her balance but found herself in the arms of Eric. And how sweet of an embrace it was. He wasn't the only one enjoying the scent of the other though. He felt good, smelled good...she wasn't sure if she could stand being close to him like this for any longer without getting hard.

His subtle touches to her hips and her sides had damn near drove her off the edge, but she quickly recovered by focusing her efforts on getting to the safety of floors that didn't move. Finally, they were at the last obstacle, but to her dismay it was a pole. A pole she had to slide down. With a short skirt. Oh god, why? She looked around trying to find the stairs that would lead to the first level, but it was too dark to see. Though Eric seemed to also be aware of her dilemma and she let him take his jacket off and wrap it around her that way it would give her some cover. Though that didn't even help. When he drew back he might be able to notice that she was completely red. Man, his body heat was turning her on. This was torture.

She hesitated after he slid down the pole to slide down herself. Damn, she could have at least went before him. She took a deep breath as both of her hands grasped the pole and she closed her eyes. She could do this...there was no way anything bad could happen. Even if he caught a glimpse of her panties, he wouldn't be able to see that much detail of the outline in her panties. She jumped a bit and let her legs hug the pole, and she shivered as it rubbed against her cock and between her breasts. Damn it, why did cold steel arouse her!?

Finally she was all the way down, but she was still hugging the pole and shaking. Eventually she realized she was already on the ground and she finally let it go, sighing heavily as she became conscious of her half hard cock. She wanted it to go away, but the more she thought about it the bigger it was getting. Oh god, please....she really didn't need this right now. Now that she was especially flustered, she started fiddling with her dress and the sleeves of his coat that currently hid the subtle bulge of her erection. "Umm...that was fun..." She seemed to be out of breath as she started walking out of the exit of the funhouse, this time not waiting to take his hand because she was making sure no one would notice what was going on under her skirt.

She walked quickly and went to the first stand that she could find. She immediately sat down at a picnic table and started breathing heavily. What should she do? It wasn't going away. Maybe it was because of him...she needed to be alone for a minute. "Umm, Eric...Could you get a funnel cake for us to share?" She asked him, looking up at the probably concerned man.

Everything was going great. When he heard Devon laughing, it meant the world to him. He smiled bigger and brighter, and he went all the way to make sure she was still smiling and laughing. It was a wonderful sound, and he could see her mood just brighten up by the second. He felt his heart flutter whenever he looked at Devon's gorgeous smile, how she was nearly on the verge of tears from laughing so much. Her cheeks must have hurt too since he knew his did from how much he was laughing and having a good time. After this, he would definitely have to make sure things ran smoothly for the rest of the night. Eric was determined.

The closeness throughout the rest of the fun house was of course very pleasant, but even Eric wasn't immune to the subtle intimacy they were sharing with gentle touches against one another. When he held her from behind, the material of her dress felt nice beneath his fingertips, but thoughts of her out of it plagued his mind. Slowly and surely, a stirring began in his groin, and Eric could feel his khaki pants start to grow tight. Thankfully, the pants were relaxed, but he was far from small. He was very much similar to Damian's own member, meaning both men had girth and length to their respective packages. Something that Marisa definitely took great enjoyment in. And it was threatening to show, the main reason why he went down the pole first after doing his best to help Devon.

Looking up, he could see glimpses of her bare thighs, regions where the thigh highs didn't reach. He had to look away quickly lest Devon catch him peeping at her. Thankfully she came down quickly, but like the closet pervert he was, Eric had immediately eyed beneath her skirt. He took the view of her panties and muttered "Oh fuck..." To himself, careful not to let her hear. The beast within throbbed lightly, and he did his best to adjust himself without drawing attention. "Y-Yeah. I'm glad you had fun." Eric replied awkwardly, unknowing that they shared a similar issue together. But he was caught off guard, with his arousal spiking a bit, as he hand took his and they ran off to the nearest food stand and table.

The picnic tabletop hid her legs well for the moment, as well as her hidden arousal. Eric wanted to sit down as well, but Devon quickly requested a funnel cake. Well, at least it'd take his mind off things, or so he hoped. "Yeah, sure thing. I'll get us some water too, unless you want something else?" If she did, he'd make a mental note of it and walk off towards the stand. The only downfall for either of them was that Eric got lucky and got through the line fast. He even got one freshly made with both of their drinks. Unlucky for her, Eric elected to sit close to her. He bit his lip though, having failed to clear his mind. The sight he saw, how soft her thighs looked, how hot she was in her attire, she'd probably make a gay man hard.

"Fresh off the press." He told her, laying down some napkins for them as he tried to offer her a calm smile. Even if he was flustered and hot, Eric wanted to try and relax her. "I love these things, and this smells delicious." Though first, before eating, he undid the buttons on his polo, which showed off his collar bone somewhat. The man was feeling more than just hot in terms of lust, but it was because he was lustful. Eric smiled and let her have the first piece, watching her softly with some affection in his eyes, despite the trouble he had below the belt.

Devon had to wonder to herself if he saw her pink frilly underwear when she came down that pole. If he saw anything out of the ordinary, it probably would have showed. But he seemed fine. If he truly saw anything he would have probably made up an excuse to be leaving right now. So she was safe sitting down at this point. She told him that water was fine. The moment he left she looked down at her lap and tried to wish her erection away. She had no idea why it was being so unreasonable. Normally it only took a few thoughts, but she was so happy that all she could think about was Eric. Just when she thought it was settling down, Eric came back quickly with their waters and the funnel cake. Once again her heart began beating fast, but she tried to keep her eyes on him.

He was so close. She could once again feel the heat of his body and they weren't even pressing against one another. Smelling the funnel cake made her force her attention away from the way they were sitting. "Mnn, smells good." She commented as she took her cold water and began to lift it to her lips. Just as she did that, however, she watched him start to unbutton his shirt. She just stared as she continued to lift the cup to her lips to drink, but she missed and suddenly felt a sting of cold as the water spilled down her chest and into her cleavage.

The noise she made could only be described as the yipe a small puppy would make, and she had to place the cup down as she immediately grabbed the napkin on the table and then started to dry her chest. "Oh god, that was stupid. I'm so sorry. I don't know how I did that..." She started cursing herself over and over in her head as she absentmindedly moved her hands into the middle of her cleavage, trying to dry herself there as well. Once she was done she desperately tried to pretend like that didn't happen. "Umm...funnel cake...." By this point she couldn't even look at him. She just reached out her hand. "Sorry...could you hand me a piece?"

Oh god. She actually got so distracted by him unbuttoning his shirt that she spilled water all over herself. On top of that, what the hell kind of noise was that? He probably thought she was weird. An idiot. Just for getting so flustered. And on top of all that, seeing him unbutton the collar of her shirt brought her back to full length, so she was still hard. And thanks to the fact that she was a bit of a masochist...the humiliation she felt did not affect her erection.

Oh, he saw it. Every man had their kinks and a certain aspect in a partner that they found extremely attractive and appealing. For Eric, Devon's femininity shined brightly in her and every bit that she showed drove him up a wall. Her pink, frilly panties spoke out as feminine, very much cute and erotic at the same time. It became etched into his mind, and his desire to see more of her drove him mad. Constant images of those frilly panties around one of her ankles only while he filled her with his aching arousal shot in rapid succession. He found it harder to conceal the tent in his pants, and now being beside Devon, Eric was she that she'd see it if she peered down. He couldn't help but look himself, seeing himself twitch behind the fabric, looking away embarrassed. 'Ugh, fuck! She's gonna think I'm just interested in sex!' Eric couldn't let her think that at all, he'd ruin their date. Biting his lip nervously, he decided to try and keep her attention on something else.

Like, wiping down her chest. Her sudden yip made him jump slightly. "What happened?" He asked with concern, seeing her start to pat her cleavage. Before that though, he saw it shimmer and shine under the lights, and unashamedly, Eric stared and watched. The man was practically drooling from the sight. His dick was so hard at this point, it was almost painful. But, her obvious fluster gave a bit more insight, and Devon looked like she was panicking or starting to become upset. She didn't even look at him when she requested a piece. He felt bad because she should be smiling and having fun. It felt like she would beat herself up over the simplest mistake. Like she thought she was being a pain.

Instead of a piece of funnel cake, Eric instead took her hand in his and gently pulled her to him. "Devon, don't freak out, okay?" His voice was calm and soothing. He even kept it low, as if whispering to her. Devon was embraced in his arms, a deep grasp that felt secure and welcoming. He wanted her to know that it was okay. "We've barely started tonight, and I'm loving it already. Because I'm with you." Eric told her. He rubbed her back gently, smiling to himself as he shut his eyes, enjoying the contact and for once, without a lustful thought. This just felt nice. Right. Perfect. And he hoped that Devon felt the same way too.

He pulled away just slightly, his eyes looking deeply into her's. "I want you to enjoy yourself, Devon. And be yourself. I accept you 100%, no matter what. Even if you make a mistake. Hey, we're both human, I'll make a mistake too." Eric rubbed her upper arms, sliding his fingers down until he grasped both hands and gave them an affectionate squeeze. "Here." He broke off a piece of the funnel cake and cutely held it up to her lips, smiling at her. A typical couple thing to do; to feed each other. He just wanted to take his mind off the fact too that while they hugged, his erection brushed against her outer thigh.

'Just be cool. Act calm.'

Devon was not expecting him to take her hand like that. She looked up at him while he started to pull her closer, trying to keep a straight face and not panic. She listened to his voice. It was so comforting and for a moment she just forgot what she had been panicking about in the first place. She even was ignoring the throbbing of her erection just to listen to what he had to say. When he hugged her, for some reason she just felt safe. Like everything was going to be alright. He felt so nice and warm and she just rested her head on his chest for a little while.

There was a particular part of his leg that felt warm, but she didn't take really put two and two together. She was far too busy enjoying his words and his hugs. When he pulled himself away slightly, she looked into his eyes once more. This time she didn't want to look away. Especially when he told her how much he enjoyed being with her. His words were striking emotions deep within her that made her want to cry. She held herself back though and only smiled at him. When he offered the piece of funnel cake to her lips, she slowly parted them and took the treat into her mouth, first tasting the powdered sugar and then the sweetness of the fried cake itself. Her tongue had slightly grazed his finger tips in the process of her retrieving it. "Wow, it tastes as good as it smells." She commented just before she did something even she did not expect herself to do.

She hugged Eric tightly, her fingers gripping the fabric of his polo shirt. "Thank you...I...somehow I believe what you say. When you say you'll accept me no matter what. I'm still scared but, but I..." She trailed off and then pulled back from him, looking at her lap. She was still horny and the affection actually had turned her on even more. "I will try my best to be myself. I really like being with you, so...maybe we can do this again really soon. We're not even close to being done tonight, but...I already know I want to be with you again really soon." Her eyes drifted to his lap, and she could have sworn he had an erection. A rather large one at that. Damn it...that was hot and she could feel precum dripping onto her leg underneath her dress.

So what she felt...he was hard. She slowly looked up at him, blushing hard. Though she tried not to indicate that she noticed his erection. They both wanted each other right now, but it had only been their first date. Their attraction, both mentally and physically was so strong. That made her excited but also nervous. She wasn't ready to really be one hundred percent herself right now.

When she responded positively, he knew he did it. He succeeded! Eric smiled as she took the bite of food, the warmth of her tongue lightly flicking against his fingertip lighting sparks down his spine. For the moment though, he just savored the peaceful moment they had. Eric took a bite himself, his taste buds electrified at the delicious flavor. He grinned happily before nodding in agreement with Devon. "Oh yeah, definitely. Man, I love this stuff so much. It'd be awesome to learn how to make it. Hah, I'd be making it all day too." He told her, ready to grab another bite until suddenly a pair of arms flung around him tightly. Devon had hugged him?

Hearing her words, it melted his heart truly. Was it really love at first sight that time in the grocery store? After a moment like this, Eric was starting to believe it. Looking down at Devon who was shyly gazing at her lap, he let his hands rest upon her hips, squeezing gently. The amount of admiration and caring that he felt for this woman he just met was astronomical. It truly was. It astonished even him, but not negatively. Eric embraced it with his entire heart, and as she finished speaking, he looked away with a bashful smile. The happiness in his expression couldn't shine brighter. Oh geez, the amount of emotion too wasn't helping either, just like it didn't help Devon. He didn't even realize that she was piecing it together already. Eric soon looked back to her as they finished eating. He felt closer to her, much closer. This first date would be amazing.

And, to him, he believed it was! After they finished, they sat down for a moment longer, trying to relax and let the food settle for a bit. No doubt neither of them wanted to end a ride by finding out what they just ate. But he guided them throughout the fair grounds as the night carried on. Stars lit up the night sky, giving them a clear view of each glowing dot in the heavens above. He then brought her to several rides, all of which were low velocity. He seemed to pick up on her concerns or worries, and whenever she seemed troubled, Eric offered her a gentle massage of her bare shoulders. If they could, during the ride, Eric took her hand in his and gave her a smile, mouthing to her often that he was right there. They got by in several rides, the taller man enjoying himself as he never let his eyes leave Devon for too long

It felt like a dream, how much he was smiling and having fun. All because he was around her. Devon had found a deep place in his heart. And she wasn't going anywhere, or so he hoped. Thus no matter what the ride, where they walked, Eric loved every second. He felt like she wouldn't enjoy it too much, but they did try a tame roller coaster ride. A two-seater, so they pushed up close together. Despite the physical attraction and his own wanton member, Eric would always wrap his arm around her tightly and hug her close to him.

With all that had been going on today, whether it be emotion or the rides, plus the food they ate, he decided to take things down a notch again. In addition, it was getting close to fireworks time, but they did have at least a few minutes. So, like any other date, the cheesy idea of the Love Tunnel came in mind. With a soft blush, he cleared his throat as they were actually already in front of the ride, the line only several couples long. "So, Devon," Eric asked softly, the two actually having held hands for some time now as they walked around. "Wanna take the tunnel of love?" He bit his lip excitedly for a moment, really wanting to do it with her. It shined in his eyes, the man secretly hoping she says yes. His arousal had lessened, but it was still prominent, and with the theme of love on this ride, it could only mean it would get painfully hard once more. Truly though, Eric was looking forward to the ride with Devon.

Devon was determined not to let her fear or worry get the best of her on this date. Though she did let her mind wander just once while they let their food settle. She knew at least one man who didn't mind what she was. Maybe Eric wouldn't either. She was almost one hundred percent female. She had even been told by the doctors she was capable of giving birth. She just had something extra down there. She made a promise to herself, that she would tell him after she was sure he was in love with her. She wouldn't let him find out on his own. Well, at least not intentionally. Though it would be hard to resist the urge to make love, especially when both of them were horny like this. Even if she could hold out, he might get impatient himself.

Eventually her erection went away. The nervousness of riding even the most tamest of rides had distracted her from any urges and wants she had. Though she tried her best to have fun with him. He was trying so hard to make her feel safe. It really made her smile, even when she was shaking like a leaf at the end of every ride. She just poked fun at herself, apologizing for how much of a baby she was. He of course didn't see her that way and probably really liked her reaching out for him if she could on a ride to hold his hand or his arm. The rollercoaster ride was especially scary for her, so she was holding him the entire time and squeezed his arm as tightly as possible trying to scream. Even the kids on the ride were having fun while she just closed her eyes and buried her face into Eric's arm.

After that ride, she was attached at the hip with him. She wanted to complain about how unstable that ride felt, but instead she just hugged his arm silently as they walked. Then they stopped walking and she heard him clear his throat. Looking up at him, she listened to his request and then looked at the entrance to the ride. Her heart began to beat fast as she wondered what exactly would happen in a dark tunnel for couple. Even though they both had gotten really close over the course of the night, was he saying that he loved her?

No, of course not. She was overthinking this. There was only a brief moment of silence before she decided to answer him. "Of course." A smile once again crossed her lips. He was really cute. Handsome. As they made their way to the line, she laced her fingers with his. "Our date is almost over...but it still feels as if we just started. Is it wrong that I just want to spend the rest of the night with you?" She asked him, though she was looking ahead instead of directly at him.

The Tunnel of Love was a key place where obviously love tended to bloom. Rather in a cheesy manner, but still nonetheless. To Eric, there was no doubt in his mind that head very strong feelings for the woman that he was dating. It was far from just liking and wanting to go on just one more date. He really wanted to go on many dates with her. He looked at her longingly, desired to be with her all night and enjoyed every single they talked about and did. Even if they walked in silence, hand in hand, he knew he'd love it. So, it only seemed smart to go to the Tunnel of Love. Why? Because that was a place where he could focus solely on being with her and be close. Eric nervously bit his lips, stealing a side glance over to Devon. He particularly looked at her lips.

Would it be wrong to kiss on the first date? Eric felt it so strongly in his chest, in his heart. In the tunnel, he wanted to find that perfect moment to lean in and kiss her. So when she said of course, Eric had to do all he could to keep from leaping in joy. "Great! Let's go then." Her smile brought his own upon his lips as they walked to the line, jumping right behind the third couple in. Their fingers laced together, he gently caressed her index finger with his own while they moved up ahead.

Devon's words made him blush a little, but he didn't look away or become shy. The smile upon his lips widened as squeezed her hand gently. "I haven't had a single dull moment with you tonight, Devon. And I feel the same way." He began, looking into her eyes. "I don't even want to let go of your hand right now." Eric admitted with soft chuckle before they were instructed to climb upon the boat. He didn't even realize they were next in line. So, like a gentleman, Eric let Devon go first, helping her with the step on to the boat since it was on water. Afterwards, he climbed in as the safety bar was lowered down upon them. The boat's design made the seat appear to be a love seat, so couples could be in close contact. His desire to be beside Devon fueled his decision, and just like she had from the moment they climbed off rides, Eric pulled her against his body. In addition to an arm around her shoulder, his free hand gently caressed the top of one of her's as he rested his head atop of her's gently.

The first thing to hit them was a soft, red glow. The lights were dim, and it almost gave the mood of, well, a romantic date. The next thing that came was some soft music. Perhaps humorously, the tracks played were older and sounded like they were played on a record player. Though oddly, it seemed to only help with the mood and atmosphere. It even made Eric snuggle a bit closer to Devon. He felt very close, but still the moment wasn't just there. Of course, he could probably lean in and kiss her, but... no, it just didn't feel right. Maybe the music was too soft, or the scenario didn't fit quite nicely. Either way, not yet.

They passed through many different scenarios of different kinds of love and affection. Cute bear cubs cuddling together and playing with a pot of honey. The regular man laying his coat on a puddle for a lovely woman. Another couple on the beach, tanning and enjoying the sunshine. It helped but he was still searching. He often looked to Devon, but he felt enamored by all the sights. And of course, by Devon. The air felt warmer too in here, but not unpleasant. In fact. It was soothing. He smiled towards Devon, mouthing the words, "Having fun?", to her. But at that moment, a scene came before them that caught his attention.

Suddenly, their boat stopped and above them came a mirror that was framed by a soft, red velvet ribbon with the embroidered phrase, "True Love". They would immediately see themselves, and right above it, a small camera. That wasn't all. Right above them rained a lovely shower of rose petals. Actual rose petals. They cascaded all around them, and it was just a beautiful scene. And, it was the moment he was waiting for. "Devon." He spoke softly, pulling arm around from her. He felt nervous, a bit uncertain. But his heart was telling him that this is what he truly felt. Call him stupid. Silly. A fool. No matter what he was called, what he was seen as, Eric knew what he felt for Devon in this moment.

So as the camera began to take the picture. Eric softly cupped Devon's cheeks and slowly leaned in to place a soft, yet passionate kiss upon her lips. But would she accept it? Would she pull away? He would find out soon enough...

When she stepped on the boat, it rocked a bit but Eric helped her in. Skittish Devon realized that she didn't really like boats either, but she refused to let that stand in her way. She sat down and when he sat next to her, the safety bar lowered and they were off. It didn't take long for them to become close, as Eric pulled her in right at the beginning. Not that she was complaining. She liked being close to him. His large hand brought warmth to the top of hers, and she smiled when she felt him rest his head against the top of hers. This was truly romantic. The boat ride alone and being so close together. The Ferris Wheel would probably be like this too.

Devon honestly had never felt this way about anyone before. It was more than likely because she wasn't capable of actually falling in love with a girl. Her fear of the opposite sex and the fact that she hid amongst them prevented her from ever seeing a guy that way. The things with Damian that she felt wasn't anything other than admiration and love. Though she wasn't in love with him, even though there was a point where she secretly wished they could be together. Only because of the way he treated Marisa, so loving and attentive. She would always come after her mistress, and sometimes that bothered her..but now...

She swallowed hard as the red lights came on. She wanted to pay attention to everything but there was something she hadn't thought of. Damian and Marisa were her Master and Mistress...if she was going to go out with Eric she would feel as if she was cheating on him. That is if the relationship continued the way it did. After all, she had already planned on giving Damian a blow job when she got home, but now she just felt guilty about it. From both perspectives. She had an undying loyalty to those two, but her heart wanted Eric. Plus...what if he really didn't accept her like he said he would do? Then she would have abandoned them for no reason...

No! Worry about that later. Now, this moment was important. She wanted Eric. She wanted him so bad that she felt like she was going to burst. Seeing all the displays made her want him even more. She wanted to be someone's special girl. She wanted to be Eric's special someone. She had only met him, but this felt right. As he turned to her and asked her if she was having fun, she just nodded with a smile upon her face. Being so close to his made her heart beat faster and faster. So she looked away and continued to pay more attention to the attraction. Though suddenly their boat came to a halt and for a moment, she thought the ride was broken. But then she heard something above, and saw the heart shaped mirror with their reflection.

Hearing him speak her name, she realized that something was different. The way he said it made her look up at him with concern. But the look in his eyes, and the way he started to lean forward...she realized what was happening. Feeling his hand cupping her cheek, she closed her eyes and slightly puckered her lips. Once they met with his, she felt like sparks were flying. She held the kiss for a moment before pulling back and looking into his eyes. Then she leaned forward once more as the boat began to move again and once again their lips met. The flower petals, the boat, the music, the lighting, all of it was lost to her when they kissed. It was just him and her. No doubts, no question. This was the man Devon wanted to be with.

"Eric..." After pulling back, she said his name out loud. For a minute they looked at each other until Devon eventually hugged him tightly until the boat ride ended. It took her a bit to let him go, but eventually she did and they exited the ride and head to the Ferris wheel hand in hand.

There was no resistance, no desire to pull away and avoid the kiss. Instead, Eric felt acceptance from Devon, and even better, the opposite desire. The wish to lean into his kiss. Once their lips met, he didn't even care what was going on. He just kissed her, savored the soft feeling of her lips upon his own. The hands upon her cheeks feel to slide to her hips, but only for a second as he embraced her lightly, not wanting to ruin the moment at all. And when they parted, Eric already missed the passion in it. He didn't have to worry about that though. The moment their boat moved, Devon this time leaned in to kiss him again, but he returned it with gusto. Light and soft, yet full of feeling and want. Once again, Eric savored every second, wishing he could feel like this with her for all eternity.

Some might say not to kiss on the first date, but to hell with that, Eric thought. Devon was a woman he had never seen or been with before. She held a beauty like no other. Her personality was golden to him. Sure, she may be timid and might worry a lot. To Eric though, that's what made her unique, and he embraced both the pros and cons of this woman that he enjoyed being with. And without a doubt in his mind, after those two moments where their lips locked, Eric was sure he could say it. He knew he could say it. And he knew he made up his mind. Eric loved Devon. And he wanted to continue their relationship for as long as he could breathe.

"Devon..." He replied back softly, pulling her in close. He returned the tight hug, squeezing gently and pulling her even closer. A happy sigh left him as he rubbed her back, closing her eyes as the boat ride came to an end. The attendant that lifted the bar though just smiled and shook his head, but they really needed to get off. They needed the boat. So humorously, he cleared his throat to get their attention. Eric smiled sheepishly and dismounted from the boat. From there, they were hand in hand, heading towards the Ferris wheel. But during it, an announcement came over the loud speakers throughout the park.

"~ Attention all fair goers. The annual fireworks display will be commencing in 15 minutes ~"

For a moment, Eric worried they'd be stuck in line. After all, the Ferris wheel seemed like the perfect place to get a vantage point. They were lucky though! The moment the two of them hopped in line, maybe at most a seven minute wait according to the meter, everyone else rushed to hop in right behind them. He sighed in relief, looking over to Devon. "We'll make it in time." He told her, and truly, they did, climbing into one of the carriages as he looked deeply into her eyes. They were situated next to each other once more, Eric holding her close. Damn, he just loved being with her so much.

"The tunnel... that was amazing, Devon. You're an amazing kisser, and that all just felt... wow." Eric began, chuckling breathlessly over his words as the ride begin to move them clockwise. "I've never felt that in a kiss. I've never... wanted to just keep kissing you. Devon, hah, I forgot to breathe." He joked lightly, never once looking away from her face. He then touched her cheek lightly, brushing his thumb softly upon the smooth surface of her warm skin. For a while, Eric was just looking at her rather lovingly, but their ascension to the top of the wheel came to a halt, and he looked out the window. "Awesome, we're at the top!" He then heard a soft pop in the distance, and immediately he pointed it out to her. Suddenly, the sky exploded in a bright display of color, followed by further fireworks that began to dot the sky.

"Wow..." Eric said dreamily as the display went on, a fairly length fireworks show, the colors washing over them both. And being at the top of the wheel, they had the perfect view.

Devon seemed slightly out of it as they stood in line, even when he assured her that they would make it on the Ferris Wheel on time. It was because she was lost in thought. As many times as she had kissed a girl, and the few times Damian and her rarely locked lips, those two kisses she shared with Eric were on a different level. It was enough for Devon to come back for more, something she never did with the girlfriend or two she had. Her heart was still racing from it, and her lips were tingling. She wanted more. She wanted to feel it again, how much Eric actually wanted her. In fact, what she felt was not only want, but love too. Was it too soon to call it that? They had only met yesterday and yet she felt that Eric really loved her. From the way he kissed her to the way he looked at her.

Once they could finally board one of the cars, she realized that this was yet another ride where they could be close together. Her smooth, stocking clad leg rubbed up against the cloth of his pants as he pulled her close to him. Hearing him compliment her on being a great kisser was almost funny to her. Devon always found herself bad at kissing and for the longest hated anyones lips against hers. Though it was different with Eric. It felt right, because there was actually love there. "I'm not a good kisser." She admitted as they slowly ascended upwards. Though her voice was so quiet that he probably didn't even hear her. Feeling him cup her cheek once more, she looked into his eyes and gave him a warm smile as they looked each other in the eyes.

Then the Ferris wheel stopped, their cart rocking just a bit. Even though Devon wasn't fond of heights she had to admit that this was a great view of the city, all lit up in the night. Then the fireworks. They were so beautiful that for a moment, Devon felt like none of this was real. As he held her while they watched the fireworks, Devon for once in her life felt like everything was perfect. She had people who loved her, and now she had Eric. If he looked down at her, he would be able to see tears streaming down her cheeks as she stared up at the sky. Eventually, they began to descent after a couple of minutes. The fireworks would last for another ten minutes, but they had seen the best of them. As they got off the ride, Devon hugged Eric's arm tightly as if she didn't want to let him go. She knew that this was the end of their date, but she didn't want it to be. Once again, tears were coming to her eyes, but she tried to hide them from him.

Not because she thought he would think less of her. No, that wasn't it anymore. Ever since he had told her to relax, that he would accept her no matter what...she stopped worrying about what he thought about her because she already knew. No, she just didn't want him to feel sad either. She didn't want the date to end with them both feeling upset.

Close proximity to Devon wasn't enough, even as the woman rubbed her leg against his. There was warmth in it, beneath the stocking as he just rubbed back and pulled as close as he could to her. Devon was right about one thing. He wanted her. Deeply. There was a strong pull to be with this woman, and not once did Eric deny these feelings for her. He could only wish that they were somewhere in there relationship now where they could just wake up beside one another. Oh what a warm thought that was. It made his heart flutter, and he swore if it beat any faster, she'd probably hear it. He knew it was probably too soon to say something like this to someone one just met. That was the norm, after all. But if it was, then Eric thought, screw that. He'd be with Devon the way he wanted to be.

"Oh come on, seriously?" Eric gave her a playful look as he never let his hand leave her face. "That was beyond words, Devon. When we kissed it just... it blew my mind. I didn't know what to think, because I couldn't think. It just let me speechless." He tried to convince her, smiling widely as he blushed a little. But he didn't get far when the fireworks display began. Gazing to Devon, he couldn't help but notice her tears. At first, he was worried, but the rest of her face was glowing. And he knew it couldn't be sadness that burned her soul. Eric smiled softly at her, gently brushing away those tears as he looked deeply into her eyes. His gaze could speak louder than his words ever could anyway.

Stepping off the ride, Eric knew this only meant that the night was coming to a close. And it felt like it only just began! He bit his lips softly, looking out of the corner of his eyes towards Devon. She seemed to hide it herself, but even he felt that their shared wavelength broadcasted the same feelings. They didn't want the night to end, there was no doubt in his mind about that. His heart felt a sharp twinge at the mere thought of it. And yet, it was an inevitability. Devon probably had her own life to deal with too, so she couldn't just stick with him all night. Even if she wanted. He hoped she did, because he definitely wanted that.

Though just like her as well, Eric didn't want this night to end on a sour note. It then dawned on him that they had walked over to a pair of stalls that were closed for the night. He blinked, ready to hit himself in the head for not paying attention, but then... something sparked in him. This didn't have to be the end. The night needed to close, but they could see each other more. And for some reason, that made him feel more passionate. Without a word, Eric gently pulled Devon towards the stalls. More specifically, behind them where no one could see. She'd then find her back pressed softly against the stall, his eyes locked on to her's. Staring deeply. Longingly. Lovingly.

"Devon," He spoke softly, leaning in slowly once more. "One more." Was all he ended with before kissing Devon once more. This time, though, it was much more passionate. He showed his longing, his desire to be with Devon. Eric told her through this kiss that this wasn't the end. That they'd have their time together. Many more dates. Together.

He pressed harder against her hotly, their lips molded against one another sweetly. He even nibbled her bottom lip teasingly, caressing her hips and sides.

Devon actually wasn't paying attention either, so when she looked up and saw that they had walked over to the area of the fair that had already closed, she sighed a bit. She was so wrapped up in the night ending, that she had probably led him over here herself. Though when he suddenly started pulling her over to one of them, she wondered exactly what he had in mind. Over here it was quiet and dimly lit. There wasn't anyone around...they were alone. When he gently pushed her against the stall, her heart began to race as their eyes met. The look in his eyes was slightly erotic to her. It was similar to how Damian looked at her when he wanted her, though not quite the same.

The way he said her name sent chills down his spine. She almost felt trapped between a wall and Eric's muscular, sexy body. Though that just excited her even more. Her breathing began to quicken as he pressed his lips against hers. Though this time was different...it was not only longer but Devon felt like she didn't need to hold back. She didn't want to. As the kiss progressed, she felt him pressing his body against her, and she moaned into the kiss softly as she once again began to get turned on. She opened her eyes half way and then pressed her hands against his chest. She had to stop. She had to stop before...shit. It was too late. She pushed Eric gently to create distance between the two and she immediately turned away from him as her cock became fully erect.

She could still feel the sensation of his hands lingering on her hips. Fuck. She was so turned on. "I'm sorry. I got..really...embarrassed. But I really liked the kiss..." She told him as she attempted to adjust herself underneath her dress so her naughty cock would not stick out so noticeably. She had to give Eric his jacket back eventually and she wouldn't be able to hide behind it again. She was so attracted to Eric, but she had no choice but to wait to become intimate with him. Even if she didn't have this secret, it was considered slutty to do anything sexual on the first date. Still, she couldn't hide her attraction like normal girls could. She hated it. Here she was, facing a wall and trying to hide her attraction by adjusting it as best she could. Even when it wasn't sticking out, she felt like it was still noticeable.

"Eric..." She began, still facing the wall with her cheeks bright red. "This has been the best night of my life. Thank you so much. I want to see you again soon."

Back
Top Bottom