Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Damned and Forbidden Hunger (Lord Dakol and Camryn Draik)

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Smoking.jpg

A sigh left the slightly bloodied lips of the young man of 18 as he licked his wrist. Blood quietly poured from the two tiny holes on his wrist for a few minutes, but the wounds steadily closed up as if nothing happened, save for the stain of blood on his skin. Leaning against a wall in his bedroom, he looked at the ceiling. Long, messy black hair cascaded over the boy's shoulders, falling behind his ears and over his eyes. At the moment he was only dressed in sweats, but knew he needed to get dressed to get ready for their immediate graduation from high school.

"I'll need actual blood soon..." Lucius Harx muttered, running his left hand through his hair before looking at the clock with his darkened eyes of gold; it was almost time for his twin sister to awake.

Since he was born, it was known to both of their parents that Lucius was going to be a dhampir. However, his own sister had no idea of his race. Their mother - whom was also a Vampire - had fallen in love with their father, and were lucky enough to birth twins. It pained them each and every day to keep their origins secret, especially from a loved one. But it had to be done. She would know when the time is right.

Getting up from the sitting position at the end of his bed, Lucius walked over to the window and opened it, letting the dim rays of sunlight in through the open air. As the light hit his bare chest, toned muscles contracted tightly to show the state of physique he was in.

Then, as the wind rolled over his body, his ears picked up the soft breathing of his sister in the room next door and predicted her alarm going off. And, as always, it did with a screech loud enough to wake her up.

j16k5x.jpg

Kiara awoke with a jump. Once again she had an odd dream where all she could tell was that there was a man and woman and one, if not both, had fangs. She shrugged it off, stretching. She got up and did her morning routine of getting a shower and cleaning up.

Today was her graduation. Well her's and her twin brother's as well. She was completely excited. She never was a popular student or anything but it was a right of passage. She still wasn't sure what she wanted to do with her life but she figured that they had a while to figure it out.

She pulled on her shirt, pants, and boots then pulled her bodice of the hanger and went over to her brother's room. She knocked lightly before entering. "Hey Lu. Could you help me lace up?" She asked softly.

Lucius waited for a while as his sister got ready for the day. He really never had the motivation to do anything until he saw her each day, which was odd, even for him. He sat down at the edge of his bed and leaned over to grab the pack of cigarettes from the nightstand, slipping one out before lighting it with the lighter in his pocket.
Raising it to his lips, he inhaled the smoke lightly and sighed in pleasure, smiling. Smoking was one of his "nonguilty" pleasures. Though his sister hated the idea of tar filling his lungs, he had no such problem. Being immortal meant he could smoke without obtaining cancer.

The smoke did not fill the room, however, and wafted out the window as a knock came to the door. As usual, Lucius didn't answer, knowing that Kiara would enter anyway. Not that he minded, of course. His eyes silently flickered towards Kiara and gazed at her for a moment.

His sister was an utterly gorgeous woman, and that wasn't all; she was intelligent, funny, and excitable, practically the exact opposite of himself.
"There," he said flatly, glancing towards her neck. "Really? A bodice, eh?"

She smiled brightly at him, raising a brow. "I don't see why not." She said slipping it on. "After all I look better in this than most things." She said gently as she noticed that he'd just lit up. She sighed disapprovingly. Kiara had given up trying to get him to quit smoking.

"So?" She asked moving a bit closer. After he started she looked off to the side some. "Do you ever feel like you don't belong in this time period?" She asked him. She wasn't really expecting an answer but it was something she'd been thinking about recently. Especially when she had been noticing that she looked better in clothes from the medieval time period.

"Mm, that's true. I suppose you just have that . . . look," Lucius replied. His fingers slowly drew up her bodice, and shivered gently when his fingers accidentally glided against her flesh. The sensation puzzled him; he must be more hungry for blood that he thought.

Her question made him cough gently out of embarrassment. After all, their mother was quite old. Nonetheless, he answered. "Sometimes. Why?" he asked, finishing up the bodice and leaning forward to rest his chin upon her bare shoulder. Then, without meaning to, he softly inhaled as the sweet, luscious scent of Kiara entered his nose. He glanced down and saw, just beneath her skin, a gently-beating vein that begged to be bitten into... Lucius snapped himself out of the hunger.

Despite the smoke that he had inhaled, his own bodily scent was somewhat mystical, strong, and masculine. It was the scent of vampires; something that would slowly enthrall any female who smelled it... even his own sister.
"There you go," he said flatly, sighing as he took a step back.

"I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks that way sometimes." She softly. Her cheeks flushed when she felt his chin rest on her shoulder. His scent was intoxicating. She never saw cologne in his room but always assumed that he had it hidden somewhere. How else could he smell so good all the time?

Once he backed away she kissed his cheek softly. "Thank you." She said softly as she perched herself on his bed. "So have you made up your mind on what you're going to wear at graduation. It's in a few hours you know." She said softly and gazed out the window.

Lucius positioned his head a bit for her to kiss his cheek, and smiled ever-so-slightly. "You're welcome," he said calmly, and leaned against the wall as she sat down.

The young man had almost forgotten about graduation, and sighed heavily. "Yeah; I'm not really going all out, though," replied Lucius, walking over to the closet behind Riana. While her eyes were elsewhere, he changed into his usual outfit; a set of wrinkled attire, with a white dress shirt that was rolled up at the elbows and a black vest and tie, loosely done around his neck. As he pulled the black pants on and tightened the belt, Lucius took a small pin from the top shelf of his closet and hooked it onto his collar.

Made of pure gold, it beheld the ancient insignia of their family, swirled once before branching out in wavy, serpentine line to resemble a sun - ironically -. "What do you think?" Lucius asked, spreading out his arms as he looked at his sister, biting his lip gently as he observed her in the bodice. It accentuated her breasts nicely, and couldn't help but imagine the thought of ripping it off... once more he shook off the roaring train that rumbled through his mind.

She smiled at her brother when he asked what she thought. She took a long moment watching him and taking in ever aspect of his attire. He was just a bit taller than her. The way that his clothes rested against his body showed his muscular physique not a lot but just enough to keep someone interested in what laid beneath. "You look great." She said softly. She stood up and headed back to her room. They had to be at the graduation grounds an hour early.

The ceremony was long and alittle boring. Kiara was happy that she'd graduated but wasn't sure what would happen after the night was over. She figured that either finding a job or going to college would be the next thing to do. While she was thinking about it she'd gone off to find her brother. She smirked when she spotted him and took a running start and hopped on his back. "Hey you!" She said with a grin as she looked down at him from over his shoulder.

During the graduation, Lucius did not look particularly excited about graduating. He had glanced exactly where his parents were sitting in the bleachers, and chuckled when he saw that his mother was wearing a large sun hat. After getting his diploma, as his friends cheered, he lazily lifted up the booklet that held his diploma...

Lucius was walking towards his parents, taking off the cap and grimacing when he sensed Kiara running up behind him. However, he played along and took a step forward out of surprise. "Woah!" he exclaimed, glancing up at her. "Hello, sis."

He squirmed gently as he felt her breasts against his back, and sighed heavily. "How are ya?"

She laughed alittle and slid off of him slowly. "Not nearly as excited as I feel I should be." She said, her voice still sounding plenty cheery just so others around them wouldn't catch on. "What about you?" After a few moments she looked around for their parents and easily spotted them. Especially with their mothers sun hat. She walked up with Lucius and gave them both a tight hug. "So what are we going to be doing now that you have two fine young graduates on your hands?" She asked them with an undertone of sarcasm.

Lucius walked up to their parents and hugged them both, though he was a short, almost noncommittal type of hug. "I'm thinking about college, myself," he said, biting his lip. I need a smoke, he thought.

Their mother, though her hat was covering most of her face, had thick, luxurious black hair that fell down to the small of her back, and eyes of unusual indigo. But their father, however, had combed-back blond hair that signified that they obviously didn't get their looks from him. "College, hm? I'd rather not have just one of you going off by yourself. Even you, Lucius," his father said, his blue eyes soft and pleasing.

Lucius sighed and rolled his eyes. "Dad, we're old enough to be by ourselves," he replied, glancing at his sister. Although, he was interested in the prospect of going to college with her. That way, he could protect her even better than normal...

Kiara shook her head amused. "I want to go to college. All of us know that. I just don't know for what yet. I just....haven't found my calling I guess." She said the last part with a sigh then smiled looking to her twin. "And you!" She said poking his side gently. "I'm guessing that means that you'd be happy not having me around all the time huh?" She asked cheerfully knowing that he was just trying to give her space if she ever chose to take it.

"We should go celebrate tonight Lucius." She said looking behind her. Their fellow graduates were still crowding the parking lot. She knew that it would be a little while before they could get out. To her that meant she had time to make plans. After all they were both eighteen and a couple of clubs were having eighteen and up nights tonight.

Lucius quirked an eyebrow at her response, "Yes. I hate you with my every fiber in my being," he replied, his tone completely deadpan, though a hint of smile was detected on his lips.

"Celebrate? I don't know..." Lucius said, obviously not liking the idea in the least. But if Kiara was going to insist, then he would have no choice but to go with her, if but to make sure she would be safe.

She frowned, her eyebrows coming together some. "You don't want to go. Do you?" She asked him softly. "I mean it's fine if you don't. You don't have to." She said gently plastering on a fake smile. She hoped that for once it would work. It never did but she still hoped that it might. She looked briefly to their parents who were in there own conversation as they often were when things were left up to them to deal with.

Lucius sighed; he could never fight against her smile, even a fake one. Moving close to her, he held her hand in his. "Don't worry. You won't ever lose sight of me tonight." he said quietly, and rested his forehead on hers. It was an intimate gesture that they always did, and now he was doing it to reassure her, even with crowds of people surrounding.

"I'll always be with you..." Lucius whispered, and kissed her cheek softly with a gentle sigh.

She blushed slightly. "I don't want to force you to go out tonight." She said gently when he came closer. She laced her fingers with his for a moment and then hugged him letting the topic drop. She looked around as she let him go. There were still quite a few people there but she figured that this would be the best time to leave and took it upon herself to say so.

When they got home and after they had dinner she was going through her closet. She'd only been to a club one other time and no one else knew about that. She could hear her mother telling Lucius to be very careful but she wasn't too sure as to why. Loftland wasn't a very dangerous place even at night. They had one of the lowest crime rates around too.

Lucius rubbed the back of his head, sighing as she hugged him momentarily. "You're not forcing me to do anything, Kiara. I want to go. With you," he replied.

Later on, he sat down with his mother as they quietly spoke. "Don't worry; there is no way I'll let something happen to her. And I can wait a few more days before I eat, okay?" he assured his mother, patting her hand before standing up and going upstairs to get dressed and cleaned up. Well, as dressed as he would normally. He undressed, allowing the clothes to fall to the floor, revealing his toned physique and significant manhood. Picking out the clothes for tonight, he walked into his bathroom and took a shower, despite him not needing one at all. He scrubbed his hair, wanting to be able to comb it a bit tonight, for Kiara's benefit.

Kiara pulled on a dark red corset that she was able to close herself. She knew that Lucius was probably already in the shower. She took her thigh high black pleated skirt out that had a buckle on the side for decoration and slide it up. Looking at herself in the mirror, a small part of her hips were visible. She put on a little make up just to enhance her eyes and lips then went back to her closet to as the finishing touch. Her knee high, high heeled boots. "Only think I'm missing now is that choker." She sighed. She wasn't sure what happened to it but knew that it would complete her look.

As Lucius got out of the shower, drying his thick mane with a towel on the counter, he easily heard Kiara's soft words. She was missing her choker again? Glancing around, he dropped the towel and moved forward before suddenly vanishing. Everything seemed to move in slow-motion for him as he quickly traveled all over his room, watching as objects blurred in front of him.

He quickly got dressed, putting on the white dress shirt that was stitched with a black tribal swirl on the corners, unbuttoned to show a bit of his toned chest, and neat dress pants with shoes. Finally, he found her choker laying on the floor near his closet; why was it there? He shrugged off the thought and slowed back down, placing himself at her door. With a knock, Lucius opened her door. "Hey sis, found this on my floor for some reason..." he said flatly, and paused as he looked over her figure. The corset had pushed her breasts together, creating a teasing glimpse of cleavage, and the skirt she wore made Lucius gulp silently. He could see the reflection of light from her inner thighs and hips, and instantly wondered what she was wearing underneath. Surprising himself, he did not stop this pondering until he stepped forward to hand it to her.

"You look, um..." he trailed, having difficulty finding the words to express what he felt at this moment. Was it pride, to have such a beautiful sister? Or was it sexual attraction? It must be his hunger talking... right..?

Kiara growled under her breath to herself and was about to head to her door when there was a knock. Lucius walked in and had her choker in hand. "Thanks Lu." She said and watched him for a moment as he thought about how to finish the sentence. "Is it too much?" She asked softly. She winced as though she was afraid of what he would say next.

Damned gorgeous, he thought, but decided to reform his words into something more brotherly. "No, you look great. Ready for a night out on the town, eh?" he said, handing her the choke after noticing her wince.

"Although... we can't have mom or dad seeing you like this. They'd throw a fit," Lucius said, nodding as he attempted to ignore the curves hidden under her skimpy clothing. "And me? What do you think, Kiara?"

She nodded approvingly. "You look great." She smiled, mentally adding 'You always do.' She took the choker from him leaning in and kissing his cheek. She turned and pulled up her hair. "Would you mind doing the honors?" She asked amused. Kiara new that he was right though. She couldn't chance having their parents seeing her.

After they found a way to sneak her out of the house they managed to find their way into the club. Kiara took her brothers hand dragging him in as she took a look around. The loud music vibrating through her body.

Lucius nodded, stepping behind her as he clicked the choker around her neck. Despite his deft and able fingers, he was forced to lean in a bit to see just how to hook it, and smelled her scent once more. It made his senses go out of whack immediately, sending him into a swirl of bright colors, but managed to control himself; was she a virgin? As mother always said, virgin blood was always the sweetest, even after the girl's hymen was broken... Hooking it on, he placed a small, almost sensual kiss upon her shoulder before stepping back, observing his handiwork. "All right, there."

Now, as they entered the club, Lucius was assaulted by both sound and smell; his attuned ears were rocked by the loud music and yelling voices, and the differentiating scents of every woman stood out to him like a large melting pot, but his sister's scent boldly stood out from the rest. His eyes steadily condensed into thin, primal slits, and saw an "aura" of each scent. Kiara's color was both red and black, which intrigued him that she frequently wore those colors.

Sitting down at a table, he felt eyes on him, women drawn by the natural scent of his race. "I need something to drink..." he muttered, biting his lip.

Kiara made her way down to the dancefloor. She felt a handful of people rubbing against her and she kept an eye out for where her brother was. He'd taken residence in one of the booths lining the walls. She felt someone tap her shoulder and turned. It wasn't anyone that she was familiar with but he motioned that he wanted to dance with her and she grinned, nodding. She took his hand as they started to dance and grind against each other.

After a few minutes he tried pulling her closer against him but she moved forward instead and looked back at him, glaring a warning. He tried to pull her back to him and she turned letting out a yelp. "Back off!" She yelled having a few people look back at her.

Despite his thirst, he kept a watchful eye upon Kiara, and was surprised as jealousy flared inside him when a man asked her to dance and she complied. It bothered him greatly to see his sister so close with another man; both of them were intimate with each other, but not in any way sexual. Instead, it was a closeness he adored, and when he watched this man pressing himself into Kiara's supple body, the table cracked under the enormous strain of Lucius' strength.

However, he immediately noticed the glare that came from her and her resounding words. His eyes narrowed in anger as he stood up, knowing that the male wouldn't obey. Instead of flitting towards Kiara, Lucius was forced to wade through the crowd, albeit easily. Once there, he stepped in front of her protectively, clenching his hands tightly. "Leave her alone," he growled, his voice somewhat... feral.

"Who are you, her boyfriend?" the male rudely asked, obviously looking for a fight.

Lucius parted his lips to deny this claim, but he hesitated and instead spoke the words he secretly wished to be true. "Yes, I am. Now get out of here before I kill you for touching her."

His eyes shifted into a mesmerizing glare as he said this, and the male gulped nervously and immediately turned around and walked away, though his movements were clearly hurried. The look in his eyes turned back to normal as he spun around to see his sister, giving her a sheepish look. "Sorry about that. Are you all right?" he inquired, concerned.

Back
Top Bottom