Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Damned and Forbidden Hunger (Lord Dakol and Camryn Draik)

Kiara's face flushed as her brother appeared between her an the guy she had been attempting to dance with. She was shocked when Lucius said that he was her boyfriend but said nothing knowing that it wasn't appropriate. Kiare pushed her hair back and sighed in relief. She took his hand back to the table that he was at and sat down.

After he took a seat she looked at him as if trying to figure out why he would have said that. She always figured that a brother would be scarier than a boyfriend but now second guessed herself. "What was that?" She asked scooting closer to him. "Why did you say that you were my boyfriend? You aren't." She said looking at him. For once truly looking at him. It was as if him saying that he was her's triggered something that made her be able to look at him differently. Granted her was very attractive. She even found herself trying to date a few guys that looked similar but in the end it wasn't what she wanted.

Lucius grunted in surprise as Kiara tugged him back to the table without a single word, and he attempted to search her face for any sign of a response. However, he could not decipher anything.

As she attempted to figure out what he was thinking, Lucius thought it was a bit ironic that he was trying to do the same just moments before. However, the remembrance that he had just said he was her boyfriend made the amusement vanish. "What do you mean?" he asked defensively before she scooted a bit closer.

Once hearing her question, he cleared his throat and quickly thought up his reply, figuring it out that it was, in fact, true but a bit of a lie. "What? He wouldn't have left if I said I was your brother, right? Besides, the words just popped out," Lucius explained, leaning back and trying to look nonchalant and casual, despite his nervousness.

Kiara scowled at him. "I thought guys left you alone when your brother threatened to beat the crap out of them. From what I've noticed guys tend to act stupid and challenge a 'boyfriend'." She said alittle irritated as she moved closer. She shook her head leaning back against the seat. Her body still very close to his. "Plus now anyone here that saw that things that we're together now. I can't just go dance with anyone. It has to be you." She said softly. Her voice almost inaudible over the music.

Shit, he hadn't thought of that. He cursed under his breath, noticing his mistake with her response. He took a silent, deep breath as she moved close enough for their legs to touch, her thigh rubbing against his knee.

Then realizing that she was right, Lucius both felt excited and nervous. Was he supposed to dance the same way she was before? That close to her, their bodies sexually pushing against each other..? "I, uh..." for once, Lucius was at a loss for words that would allow him to get out of it. "Dammit, you're right..." he muttered, looking at her with his strong, deep eyes.

Kiara tossed him a glance that said he was stating the obvious. She looked back at the table and leaned into him some. She thought about it though. They had two options. One was to leave and head home early the other being to take her brother down to the dance floor. She thought about it for a moment. How was she supposed to dance with him though. Granted she never really had an awkward moment with him. With them being twins they were alot closer than most siblings. She shrugged it off finally and got up. She stood at the end of the booth they were in. "Well come on. You going to show me a good time or are you going to make me find someone else to do it again" She looked like she wanted to laugh but her face flushed a bright pink.

Lucius instinctively leaned back; in any other situation, her leaning into him would have been fine, but the thought of her sexually pressing into him made it... different.

As she got up and spoke with a bright blush upon her cheeks, Lucius sensed something in her voice. Was she thinking about it, too? Nodding, he got up and took her hand, squeezing it gently as he pulled her into the crowd as a new song began.

Surprising himself, Lucius slid his hands onto Kiara's waist, pulling her close enough for her to be pressed against his hard, muscular body. He noticed that his instincts began to slowly take over... and he didn't stop it, which worried him.

Kiara blushed harder as her brother took her hand and led her down to the crowd. Feeling Lucius take her waist was a new sensation all together but she welcomed it trying to push their relation to the back of her mind. She closed her eyes as she felt his body against her back and rubbed against him some. Her arm reaching around the back of his head. She turned back to him some looking at him to see if he was uncomfortable.

Lucius felt Kiara's body rubbing against him, her ass directly against his member, and he was forced to bite down a moan, silencing it as they slowly picked up the rhythm. He watched as her hand slid around to touch the back of his head, and felt oddly sensual and heated.

His expression was one of calmness, looking to be at peace with her there, and leaned down to press his lips against her cheek, trying to remind himself that she was his sister.

She bit her lip softly and let her hands both rest on her thighs as she dropped down slightly then turned to face him. Her arms circled around his neck as the pace of the music slowed and a slower song came on. She brought her face close to his neck. "Too weird?" She asked softly just loud enough for him to hear. She was enjoying herself but she didn't want to do so at Lucius' expense.

The heart that was in his chest, usually frozen in time, began to beat as Kiara dropped a bit and turned around to loop her hands around his neck, becoming closer.

Hearing her question loud and clear, he hesitated in his reply, but subtly shook his head. "No..." he whispered, slowly dancing with the music as everyone else vanished, blurring into darkness as he only saw her, and only heard her voice and the music.

She nuzzled into his neck slightly happy to know that this wasn't too odd for him. She could feel his body closer to her than she thought possible as the people around them thinned out. "I'm not going to lie. This wasn't what I was expecting for tonight." She said softly. "I don't regret any of it though." She looked up some and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Me neither, Kiara..." Lucius whispered, and gulped quietly as she kissed his cheek, very close to the corner of his lips. The sensation made a shiver run through his body, sending a sexual bolt on his flesh. He wasn't supposed to feel this way about his twin sister... but he couldn't help to stop anything.

He tightened his hold on her, bringing her ever closer and felt her breasts against his chest. Lucius' hands slid down, his fingertips gliding along the hem of her skirt and feeling her hot, luscious flesh. He silently hoped that a faster, more sexually-driven song would start, wanting to release some of the tension he felt rising in his body by grinding against his sister.

Kiara blushed brightly feeling him caress her, she straightened up and let her hand caress his neck while the other feel to her side. After a moment the pace quickened and she grinned moving her hips seductively to the beat and turned so that her ass was against him again.

His wish was granted; the music sped up, and Kiara appropriately turned around, pressing into him, and Lucius decided he couldn't control his arousal any longer. A bulge began to form in his pants as she swayed against his erection, making him moan lightly into her ear, and slid his fingers on her thighs, pressing his bulge into her, dancing slowly against her.

Kiara blushed brightly feeling her brother grind against her. She let out a soft growl of arousal. She dipped her body and brought her ass up to his crotch and felt his arousal. She turned and looked at him looking alittle heated. "You want me to stop?" She asked allitle nervously. She was still grinding against him some. Her hips against his.

His hearing picked up the growl that his sister made and let out a sigh of arousal, somewhat like a sexual hiss. As she dipped, her skirt was briefly lifted by his bulge to show her panties, making him buck his hips, nudging his erection against him.

She had noticed this, and turned around once more. He could see the heat coming off of her and the color of her aura becoming brighter, and her heart began to beat faster and faster, making him leaning forward as she spoke. "... No..." he whispered, and kissed her kiss lovingly, making his tongue brushed against her flesh and practically tasted her blood. His hands then strengthened his response by sliding down her hips and gently gripping her ass, feeling the folds of her skirt and the firmness of her ass in his hands, pushing her close as his erection nudged against her.

She blushed as he pulled her closer, grabbing her ass. Kiara kissed him back hungrily. She pressed against him alittle rougher and bit his neck wantingly. By this point she had disconnected him from being her brother. His scent was intoxicating and brought out her desire.

She hadn't stopped grinding against him until now and looked up, her face flushed. "Lucius I think we should go home. It's around eleven I think."

Lucius let out a small gasp as she kissed him, moaning a bit as he tasted her lips against his. He shuddered in pleasure, kissing her passionately as he pulled her closer. This was the most he felt for another person... his thoughts began to drift towards love, but it wasn't complete. She wasn't his other half... yet.

Feeling the bite on his neck made him let out a moan before she spoke. He was obviously disappointed, but didn't release his tight, wanting grip on her body. "Do we have to..?" he whispered breathlessly. Outside, they were brother and sister, but here... they were lovers. And, quite frankly, he didn't want that to end.

She nodded. She wasn't sure if Lu was thinking the same way that she was but from the looks of it he wasn't. "Mom and dad should be asleep by the time we get home." She said kissing his neck. "And I don't know about you but my night isn't over yet." She said softly and let her hand rub against his crotch. "So lets go." She took his hand and let him to the doors.

Hope filled him once more as she said that her night wasn't over yet and, by extension, it meant he wasn't either, and his legs faltered a bit when she ran her hand along his erection. He let her lead him out of the club, watching her ass hungrily as it swayed seductively in the front of him.

Once he had called a cab, the ride over was extremely stressful. Lucius sat close to her, his hand on her inner thigh as he rubbed her plentiful flesh slowly, not wanting to get separated from her. He leaned in and kissed her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe. "This is so wrong, Kiara..." he whispered, but didn't stop what he was doing to her.

She blushed. "Just don't think about it too much...It's just for tonight." She said in a hushed tone, running her hand along his thigh and up his shirt. "After tonight we won't bring it up." She said softly when she leaned into him.

After what seemed like a weeks wait they walked into the house. She brought him into her room and started taking off her boots. "Did you want to grab a shower?" She asked. Her skirt rose up to reveal her black lace underwear.

It's just for tonight. The words resounded inside him like a drum. As Kiara ran her hand up his shirt and he felt his toned muscles clenching underneath, he steeled himself to accept that fact. "Okay..." he whispered back.

As they walked into her room, Lucius watched as slipped off her boots and saw her beautiful, lithe feet. The suggestion made him a bit nervous. The steam of the water would enhance the scent of her blood, and he was almost totally sure he would lose it and want to taste her blood. "Um..." he stuttered, thinking about how it would taste. He quickly closed his mouth as his fangs extended, turning away as he forced his hunger to subsided. No! He wouldn't feed on her.

Lucius looked back at her and slowly nodded, walking forward as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, groping her ass and kissing her deeply.

Kiara kissed him back wantingly and started pulling off his shirt. Thankfully the bathroom connected to her room. She pulled down the skirt that she wore and the bodice. All that was left was her underwear and choker. She blushed feeling her breasts press against his toned chest.

When Lucius saw the way her underwear clung to her full figure, and didn't stop her when she pulled away his dress shirt. His barely pale but warm skin was exposed as she pressed herself against him, and deftly undid his belt and pants, allowing them to fall to the floor as he stepped out of them and his shoes. He was now only wearing his boxers, and the large erection he had obtained was almost free; the only things separating them was the boxers and her underwear.

He leaned forward, the tip of his erection rubbing against her groin as they kissed, and Lucius gripped her ass again to lift her up, settling her so that she was gently resting on top of his covered length. As he carried her to the bathroom, he broke the kiss reluctantly and looked into her eyes. "Are you sure about this, Kiara? If mom and dad found out..." he trailed, pushing the bathroom door open.

"Lucius..." She started softly, finding it hard to keep her concentration with his member poking at her. "Look you'd be my first. I trust you so lets not think about them. Please?" She asked watching him. She could feel herself growing wet with him member pressing into her at the start of her genitals.

Back
Top Bottom