Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Damned and Forbidden Hunger (Lord Dakol and Camryn Draik)

He knew it. Lucius cursed under his breath and briefly looked away. This was getting harder and harder to avoid. Once he had taken her and smelled the fresh liquid of her virgin blood, he wouldn't be able to control himself at all. He had to do something.

He automatically stepped into the shower, not caring about getting his boxers wet as he formed a tactful explanation in advance to his inevitable strike. "Kiara . . . I have something to tell. I'm not completely . . . normal. Human," he whispered into her neck, smelling that blood that was begging to be spilt.

Kira continued to be close to him even after she'd peeled off her underwear and joined him under the water. "What do you mean human?" She asked and kissed his neck. "I've been you since we were born. I'd think I'd know if you were normal."

Lucius shook his head slowly as she kissed his neck, and was distracted when her naked body pressed against him. He bit his lip at the full, round breasts she had and her firm ass that he had grown so attracted to, and kissed her neck lovingly. "No, I... I'm not fully human. In fact, I'm what you would call a "half-bloodsucker"," he whispered, and clenched tightly as he awaited her response.

Kiara pulled away from him some and shook her head in disbelief. "Lu. You realize I'm not believing this right?" She said with a smirk as the warm water ran over her athletic body. "If you really want me to believe that then prove it." She couldn't believe something like that. Even if his expression stayed serious.

Lucius was once more distracted by her curves, closing his eyes as he leaned in to press his hard body against her, feeling her breasts against his chest. His nose pressed against her nose and smelled the blood that ran beneath her flesh and sighed. "Don't freak out, all right..?" he whispered, leaning back as he parted his lips. His fangs then visibly extended to his bottom teeth, releasing a soft hiss as he opened his mouth further to allow her to investigate his weapons.

Kiara watched him alittle amazed and took a step back. Her eyes widened some as she leaned forward, awkwardly looking into his mouth. She narrowed her eyes and brought a hand up to his face, resting it on his cheek. "How...how are you a vampire though? This doesn't make sense."

Now, this was a surprise. Lucius was expecting her to freak out, but no, she was... curious. As she rested her hand on his cheek, she could tell he was confused. "I uh . . . hm," he began, but was still caught off-guard.

"I've been one since we were born, Kiara. Once twins are born, only one can get the genes, and I was given it," he explained, neglecting to mention their mother.

"This is weird..." She said softly. Kiara leaned into him though and gently lifted her lips to his. Te larger part of her begging to feel his fangs across her tounge.

Lucius was once more shocked. Kiara wasn't scared? Indeed, she instead leaned in and gave him a tasteful kiss, feeling her tongue brushing against his fangs. He shuddered gently, and controlled his urge to take her. "I must you then . . . once I take you, I will become . . . frenzied. Your blood is nectar to me. I will not be able to control myself," he warned, wanting her to be prepared. The head of his cock rubbed against her slit, wanting to enter her badly.

She blushed some feeling his member against her opening, she nudged forward some and let the tip slide into her. "Is that a bad thing?" She asked. Kiara was genuinely curious. She wasn't sure if this meant that he would drain her of her blood or if he meant this in a different way.

Back
Top Bottom