Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bothers me... I have no patience for anything and seemingly everything is so slow for me.

When I have to remind my bf about dishes, and the trash. Stop being so damn lazy

What bothers me... I have no patience for anything and seemingly everything is so slow for me.

When I have to remind my bf about dishes, and the trash. Stop being so damn lazy

When I am in a restaurant and the server brings me a refill before I am done with my drink. I realize they are doing their job and a lot of places are doing refills without asking at this point. But I never want more than one drink during a meal, so I end up sucking down enough of the second one to be polite while my stomach feels like it will explode.

The only drink in a restaurant I want refilled is coffee.

When I am in a restaurant and the server brings me a refill before I am done with my drink. I realize they are doing their job and a lot of places are doing refills without asking at this point. But I never want more than one drink during a meal, so I end up sucking down enough of the second one to be polite while my stomach feels like it will explode.

The only drink in a restaurant I want refilled is coffee.

The fact that I just now noticed that I forgot to post in birthday threads that I should have.

Man, I've been slow lately.

When someone does the same thing over and over and knows it's wrong, but still does it, then proceeds to bitch and whine about it, expecting you to be there... even if they ignored your advice -.-

When people are negative instead of positive! Seriously though, this thread has nearly four times the replies as the "Little Things You Love" thread.

Also flakes. Flaky people need to be cast into the wind, to drift away and never be seen again.

When I go out of my way to make my partner to feel beautiful and loved, but get nothing in return.
It's hard for me to feel sexy already, but when I get no complements from the person I am spending the rest of my life with I feel like the worst type of person.
The only freaking time she complements me is when I make her feel bad and she does it out of guilt. That doesn't fucking count, God damn it!
What does a girl have to do to be called beautiful?
-Sits in a corner of the room and pouts-

MyHappyWorld said:
When I go out of my way to make my partner to feel beautiful and loved, but get nothing in return.
It's hard for me to feel sexy already, but when I get no complements from the person I am spending the rest of my life with I feel like the worst type of person.
The only freaking time she complements me is when I make her feel bad and she does it out of guilt. That doesn't fucking count, God damn it!
What does a girl have to do to be called beautiful?
-Sits in a corner of the room and pouts-

Aww. D: That's not fair, you're so nice! Why is nobody nice back to you? q.q -Hugs- I think you're pretty. :3

On topic: I'm new here so I don't know if this is normal or not, but, my request thread is full of kinky and hardcore sex, pretty well all in fantasy worlds, and specifically says "I don't want romance."

Half the PM's I get are about romance plots. In high schools.

...#Yolo? :s Why do people do that?

That does seem pretty rude, going out of your way to love the other person, and they don't really return the love. I hate that feeling. :( I'm sure you're very beautiful.

As for me, airport security. I understand that they are protecting us, but please hire some smarter people. Working at the airport, I get a few benefits with security, like bringing drinks through. I almost got my whole lunch thrown away because the security lady thought my can of Sprite was a beer can. Really? The large Sprite logo on the can didn't help convince you otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom