Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
(woah, I missed quite a bit, didn't I? Oh, and i think we should make the Cyndaquil baby a boy.)
Delshyk shook slightly as her finger traced on his chest. "I don't know. I've never been god with names." He rubbed his chin, looking into the little Cyndaquil's eyes. "I think though, the name has to have meaning. Not like mine." He scratched his ear thoughtfully. A small detail caught his eye. On his left forepaw, there was a swirl mark. Encasing the swirls, was the symbol of fire. "Hmmm. Well, you got any ideas Selphe?"
(BTW, where is the other TG facility? If it's close to Snowpoint, I have an idea)

(It... sure, I guess.)
Selphe smiled and snuggled into Delshyk. "How about... Blaze? Sol?" She suggested, looking
up at Delshyk.

Noah smirked and bit softly at the skin on Brighton's neck, pulling the boy close. His flaccid cock was against the trainer's ass; but neither minded it.

(something wrong sky?)
"I like it. Blaze." he smiled softly, holding Selphe close. Then, he slowly closed his eyes. "Ok, well I'm off." once again, he ruffled his fur, making him look wild and disgruntled.

(No, I'm fine. Thanks for asking though.)
Selphe nodded. "Alright.. I'll stay here with our little boy," she said, cuddling Blaze close. Comforted, he relaxed in her arms.

(ok, no prob.)
Delshyk nodded, trotting out the door with a very convincing fake limp. When he walked next to the guard at the temple, she simply looked at him. "Please miss, some of my friends are hurt! They got trapped in an ice cave." For some reason, the gaurd went, even though he had used the ruse before. This time, he waited until she was nothing more than a dot before entering through the doorway.

Selphe cuddled their child safely in her warmth, tickling or teasing every now and then. She sighed happily and switched on the television, whistling to herself softly.
(I am RETURN.)

(sadness, I no longer have it! Welcome back my friend)

The fire pokemon quickly lit his flames, wandering around, slipping slightly on the ice. He could feel something powerful in here, but he couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from. He shivered, finding a type of coldness that wasn't repelled by his fire. This freezing coolness pierced his bones, making him shiver. The sense of being tiny was overwhelming. "What is in here? What type of entity could harness this much?"

(The sad thing is, I have absolutely no idea what is in Snowpoint Temple...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom