Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
( XD okay! For now, I'll play the child, but if you can find a new player...~ that'd be awesome)
Selphe smiled and turned her head to kiss him. "In time love, in time." She turned around fully and cast her arms around him, the child nuzzled between them. The baby simply cuddled between the two.

(no problemo)
He hugged her back, keeping in mind the baby in between them. Finally, he started pulling away, holding the baby. "I'm starting off tomorrow. Whatever I find in that temple, I'll bring back." He smiled. "So, I'm a pokèmon, a lover, a father, a treasure-hunter, and a gaurdian rolled into one. How interesting." He winked at her.

Selphe giggled softly. "So many things... you're going to be a great father," she told him, tracing his chest with a finger.
"...what shall we name the child?"
(Boy or girl?)

Skylar23 said:
Noah chuckled. "Alright... so we're both switch."
"We might both be switch but I still know what buttons to press." Brighton whispered with a sly smile as he and Noah lay there on the bed in the Pokemon Center.
The trainer attempted to shift to his side feeling the seed begin to leak from his hole.

(I didn't lose interest I have just been trying to balance out some personal problems. I apologize for the absence. Much loves and know that I am back in action.)

Noah made sure Brighton was comfortably on his side before his tail plugged Brighton's ass, preventing any more leaks; for now. He wrapped his arms around Brighton, pressing himself against the other. "I love you, Brighton..."

Skylar23 said:
Noah made sure Brighton was comfortably on his side before his tail plugged Brighton's ass, preventing any more leaks; for now. He wrapped his arms around Brighton, pressing himself against the other. "I love you, Brighton..."

Brighton gasped as he felt Noahs tail slip inside him plugging the leak. "NNgh" He moaned as he felt himself once again get stretched. He was rolled to his side, so he leaned forward and kissed the Pokemorph deeply. "I love you too Noah"

Noah wrapped his arms around Brighton tightly, Folding his wings around both of them. "Mm... think you can go another round, Brighton?"

A heart wrenching cry resounded across the facility, leading to a woman struggling valiantly against impenatrable walls that kept her inprisoned. Fire rose from around her in a firey dance while her long white hair whipped across her face while she kept team glactic at bay. This was not her first attempt to escape, the female Volcarona did any assortment of things to excape. She had offered grunts money, power and evem her own body. Every single attempt ended in failure. No matter how much she longed to be free, Team galactic would do anything to keep the Volcarona pokemorph at their disposal.
Eventually, she was sedated and tossed into a cell with a few other pokemorphs. Her six red wings curled around her body as a sort of defense mechanism. Perhaps the pokemorph should just accept her fate and do as team galactic commands, it would make life quite simple for her. Walk in to a town, raze it and be praised by the grunts of Galactic. She licked her lips, she longed for the touch of a man or woman again, and perhaps obeying her captors would be the only way to feel that lust again. Just thinking of finally being pleasured caused the woman to quiver in anticipation. If there was another pokemorph in this cell, he or she would soon be dominated by a sex crazed Volcarona
tumblr_lk8v9eZUcA1qgj2rto1_500.png

There was indeed another pokemorph. The unfortunate Luxaray morph was in no better shape than the Volcarona morph he now was forced to share a cell with. Both were worse for wear; trapped, forced to obey orders and remain as Team Galactic's little test subjects. The morph was rather submissive, shockingly so even with his Luxaray DNA; and he was quite scared at the moment of the aura the other morph was radiating. "Ar-are you okay?" he asked quietly, huddled into a corner.
(Welcome ^_^)

The woman looked to where the voice was coming from and was suprised to see a Luxray pokemorph huddled in the corner. It was odd to see such a proud pokemon place itself in a corner instead of standing and fighting. The Volcarona slid a bit closer to her only company "I'm fantastic" She said sarcastically. Even if the Luxray had asked a somewhat pointless question, he was quite adorable and the Volcarona's only company.
"I'm Lilith, who are you?" she asked, sliding ever closer to the Luxray. Her body radiated heat that washed over the Luxray due to their closeness. The cold, damp air of the cell was replaced by a comforting heat.
"how long have you been here?" Lilitsh asked, now so close to the boy that he could not escape from the corner.
*+{Thank you. I hope we role-play a lot together.}+*

<Yeah, totally! If you ever want a one on one rp, just shoot me a pm.>
"Derek," he answered feebly. 'Derek' felt a tiny bit at ease as the Volcarona drew closer, enveloping him in her warming aura. Derek looked up at her, his expression drooping. "S' long as I can remember..." he said softly. "My dad is a scientist here. He offered me up for experiments." He scooched a little closer to her. He really loved that warm feeling he was getting.

"That's terrible" Lilith commented "Your father shouldn't be allowed to live after doing such a thing to his son". Lilith leaned in close to Derek and smiled "I'll get you out of here and take care of your dad." Lilith wasn't the type of person to make promises she couldn't keep, so she would do everything in her power to escape.
Lilith placed her hands on the Luxray's sides and smiled softly. Lilith presumed that he hadn't been touched by a woman in some time and expected him to react somehow.
She slowly ran her hands along Derek's chest, bringer their bodies ever closer together.

Derek nodded softly, then froze up. He started ease the tension as she put her hands on his sides... he panted once, cringing. He was still virgin, never having had female attention in the labs. He looked into her eyes as she ran her hands down his chest. As she drew closer, Derek could feel a hear growing in his crotch, a large bulge growing in his pants as they drew closer. He leaned forward and did what instinct told him to do, kissing her, his tongue meshing with hers.

Lilith could feel the bulge in Derek's pants and was instantly aroused. Her hands deftly began working him out of his pants while the two kissed. "Does it feel good, my darling?" The volcarona asked as she began to rub her hand across Derek's member. She showly slid down Derek's body, finally reaching his crotch. She flicked her tongue around it and rubbed the tipe with her thumb and index finger. Lilith wanted to make Derek cry out in pleasure before the fun even began.
She reached her hand down to her crotch and began stimulating herself while she taunted Derek with promises of pleasure. She would nibble on his tip, drool down his shaft and even rub the little Luxray's balls. Anything to make him beg for release.

Derek nodded softly as they broke the kiss, panting heatedly as she removed his pants, his erection springing up. He was actually quite large, what with the Luxaray DNA. He moaned softly and leaned against the wall of the cell as she began to pleasure and taunt him in any way she could, making his erection rage and throb as he clenched his teeth. He finally found himself unable to hold back. He moaned loudly and growled so loudly it was almost a roar, both with a lusty, hot tone set to them. "Ahh, damnit, stop teasing..." he growled.

Lilith smiled when Derek grew tired of the silly games she was playing. She said nothing, but opened her mouth wide and slid down Derek's shaft. She bobbed up and down on Derek's raging erection. She took him completely down to the base with little trouble. She pulled off Derek for a moment "Where do you want to pour your cum?" she asked lustily. She leaned back to offer her body to him. He could continue with her mouth, use her large plump breasts, pump into her lovely pussy or even use her rear. Lilitch didn't care, she just wanted to feel the seed explode all over her.
"Come on, boy." she teased, still stimulating her pussy in anticipation.

Derek growled lustily. So many good choices... let's start with something good. He grabbed her roughly and turned her onto her hands and knees, climbing onto her from behind. He shoved his large member right into her ass without hesitation, fucking her wildly and without holding back. He slammed into her and absolutely ravaged her, knowing this was just getting started. Since he was virgin and quick to the trigger, five minutes after pounding her ass he pulled out, flipping her onto her back again and jacking himself off as he orgasmed. His load blew, getting everywhere. It splattered onto her face and breasts, even onto her stomach as he exploded with a huge load of cum, jet after jet of pent up sexual desire covering her. He panted as he finished, wanting more. He growled and looked at her, lust reflected in his eyes; totally taken by it by now. "So, where shall I fuck you next?" he asked. He would be able to go much longer the second round now that his virginity was gone. He gave a wild grin, anxious to get going again.

Lilith groaned as she was pumped into furiously. Derek was such a little ball of energy. Even after climaxing quite hard, he stil wanted to go lnger. Lilith was not one to deny him. She just needed to tell Derek where to put his thick cock. Normally, Lilith would dominate her mates, but since this was Derek's first time She would allow him the freedom to be on top.
"My throat.... fuck my throat" she said , feigning the need to feel him. She began licking the cum off of her face, trying to urge Derek further into lust. It tasted fantastic, especially since it had been almost a year since he had tasted cum.
"Come on, little boy. Make me yours" she taunted, licking her lips. She seemed unfazed by the Luxray's performance, as if she had been expecting more from such a powerful pokemon

Derek gave a smirk and jumped onto her, pulling her head up so she was sitting up. He grabbed tje back of her head and slammed into her mouth and down he throat, forcing her head forwards to match him. Once balls deep into her throat, he began fucking her rapidly, thrusting in and out, getting even rougher this second time. "Ahh yeah... damn bitch, so fucking tight!" he yelled, lust changing him out of his submissive state as he rammed rapidly into her throat.

She simply gave suction and allowed Derek to fuck her any way he pleased. Lilith watched Derek's face while she was forced up and down. When She was referred to as a bitch, she let out a chuckle. it was so cute to see the shy pokemorph become dominant. "keep going, Make me drool all over your cock" she said, her voice muffled by the rapid thrusting of the Luxray. If Derek was going full force, Lilith shouldn't even be able to talk. She would simply gag, drool and spit all over until the pokemon was finished with her mouth. That is what she wanted. To be used like a sex toy.

Skylar23 said:
Noah wrapped his arms around Brighton tightly, Folding his wings around both of them. "Mm... think you can go another round, Brighton?"

I'm burnt out my love.." He stated sadly as he buried his face into Noahs chest. "Not to mention, filled to the brim." He said with a blush on his face.

"Though I could use a shower.." He said running his fingers through his tresses.

Derek growled lustily and let out a roar, fucking her to high heaven. He gave everything he got into his pounding, his hips a blur and his fucking just getting rougher every second. He had a firm grip on the back of her head, shoving her up and down along his length to matchi his crazed thrusting and slamming down her throat.

Noah chuckled softly and lifted up his lover, giving him a soft kiss. "Of course, dear..." he said, bringing him to a shower. He set Brighton on his feet, allowing the trainer to use him as a support as he turned on the water.

Brighton kissed him back and allowed himself to lean on the pokemorph as he was led to the shower.

Unsteadily he placed his feet on the slick tile and turned on the water to near scalding and let his body relax pulling the Flygon-morph in with him.

Noah rubbed Brighton's chest from behind, enclosing them in his wings, funneling all the water onto them. He relaxed against the shower wall and in turn allowed Brighton to lean on him. He kisses the back of his trainer's neck softly, nibbling gently. " I love you, Brighton..."

Skylar23 said:
Noah rubbed Brighton's chest from behind, enclosing them in his wings, funneling all the water onto them. He relaxed against the shower wall and in turn allowed Brighton to lean on him. He kissed the back of his trainer's neck softly, nibbling gently. " I love you, Brighton..."

Brighton moaned lovingly as he felt the soft kisses lay upon his neck. The trainer craned his neck backwards to provide a larger area to the Flymorph. The hot water caressed his body, and it felt great. The seed began to leak from his hole and made a beeline to the drain. "I love you too Noah, more than anyone or anything on this planet." He whispered as he turned and kissed the Pokemorph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom