Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled, quickly picking up his speed. He lifted her up, grabbing her butt and sliding her up and down his length, thrusting up hard into her. "Your wish is my command." he kissed her deeply, meshing tongues as her tight pussy started to bring him closer to his end.

Selphe pressed her tongue against hers, failing to win as their tongue wrestled, but loving it every time she failed. She moaned into the heated kiss as he pounded into her once more. Selphe spread her legs and allowed him to get deeper, moaning loudly, making her mouth vibrate against Delshyk's tongue.

The way she was pressed against him, the way their tongues mixed, it brought him over the edge quickly. His large load of cum was deposited seconds after he stuffed himself into her. His seed was deposited directly into her womb, filling her up completly. Delshyk moaned loudly, falling on his back, bringing Selphe with him. He kissed her lightly now, slowly starting to pull out.

Selphe squeezed her legs, keeping Delshyk's cock buried within her as long as she could. The girl moaned softly and kissed him back, putting her arms around him and burying them in his fur. She could feel his cum deep within her, making her blush violently as they laid there.
(Since Delshyk was experimented on, should we make their DNA compatible, and give Selphe a Cyndaquil child? :3)

(well, that would be interesting. Let's give it a go.)
Delshyk cuddled her close, pushing himself back in and laying there. "Well, that was definately something," he said, chuckling lightly. "Heheh. You tired Selphe?" He smiled at her, kissing her nose. "Well, now what? We going to stay like this for the whole day, or are we gonna make some tracks towards Snowpoint?"

Only when his cock started to deflate did she take herself off; but squeezed her legs shut to keep in all his cum. "Tired, in love..." she smiled softly and traced a hand along his chest. "Yeah. Let's get moving again." She let him get on all fours before crawling onto his back, too weak for the moment to stand.

Selphe slipped on all her clothes, and clambered onto his back. "Cmon. Let's get the rest of the way there. I think the both of us need a good rest."

He nodded and started running. He smiled into the wind. The sounds of the dirt flying was matched with his footfalls. It was faster than the last time, and snow started falling. "Well, if I'm not mistaken, we should be getting closer." He chuckled, increasing his body heat. Soon, the tips of buildings were visible. "This is our stop my dear," he said, slowing to a stop infront of the pokècenter

Selphe clambered off, managing now to stay on her feet. She stroked his face gently and smiled, giving him a soft kiss. "Thank you, love."
(shall we time skip a few months until Selphe actually admits she is pregnant? :p )

(activating time vortex next paragraph)
"Heheh. Let's see what's up. I've heard quite a bit about this place." he smiled and strolled into the center.

Delshyk awoke, rubbing his eyes gently. While they stayed at the room in snowpoint, Selphe had been getting rounder. Any attempts to question it was turned to another subject, or stopped immediately. He thought something was up, but also trusted the girl he loved.

Selphe awoke groggily, rubbing Delshyk's fur groggily. "Morning..." she whispered, rubbing her belly now. It was time to tell him.

The Typhlosion stood, stretching. He looked out the window. Today he was heading to the snowpoint temple. He'd have to sneak past the annoying gaurd there, but his curiosity was too great to be able to think of ways to get her away from her post. He shook, his fur ruffling and sticking up, especially in the places he'd been wounded in. The scars were covered in fur, but the fur was lighter than the rest.

Selphe swallowed softly before finally looking up at her love. "Ah... ah... Delshyk... I... don't know how to say... this..."
She gulped. "I'm... pregnant with your child."

As soon as the news hit his ears, he fell onto his back. It looked like he got punched, and his leg twitched. Eventually, he regained his senses and stood. "Really? You're not just mesin' with me are you?" He looked into her eyes. "Well, t-that's awesome Selphe! Wonder what'll come out."

Selphe couldn't help but smile as he was confident with the news. She jumped into his arms, cuddling to his chest. "Whatever it is, it'll be our child."

'I'm going to be a father,' was his initial thought. 'Holy Arceus, I'm a father,' was his follow-up thought. Thoughts of how it was going to work flashed through his head, as did the hundreds of things that could go wrong. "Um...... how long have you been pregnant exactly?" he asked, nuzzling her stomach.

"Hmmm, so, if it's human, we still have a few months to kill. I don't think we should have sex until the baby is out though." he smiled sheepishly, blushing hugely. "I'm too big, and I might end up killing it."

(that is true. With Delshyk's size, it's scratch one for the baby.)

:)P Nah, really?)
Selphe nodded and cuddled into his warm fur, running her hands through it. "And if it's a Pokemon...?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. The only reason I know the normal human pregnancy is 9 months is because I was taught 'Health' at the labs. They never said about pokemon pregnancies." he kissed her lightly. "So, now what. You're pregnant, I'm a dad, and we're both clueless."

Selphe kissed him back, mulling this over.
"...pretty much. Whatever happens though, I love you."
(Timeskip again, and for how long?)

(i don't know. Thought you were the pokemon guy. I have no clue, seriously...)
"And I love you too. Now, let's go see how long until this baby comes. Don't want to be doing anything while it happens, do we?"

Selphe blushed and brushed her hair back. "I suppose not..." she said in a whisper. She cuddled against him, smiling up at him.
••Timeskip: 3 months••
(I absolutely fail at rp'ing childbirth. I'm not even going to attempt it.)
Selphe rested her head on Delshyk's furry chest, her child in her arms. A young and healthy Cyndaquil. She cuddled the baby to her chest and rested on Delshyk's chest herself. "...a beautiful child..." she whispered softly.

(heheh, no worries. I suck too,)
Delshyk smiled, nuzzling Selphe's cheek. "A beautiful baby from a beautiful mother." He kissed her cheek, before kissing the new-born Cyndaquil. "Well, I helped," he said, chuckling and nipping her shoulder lightly. "We have an unbelieveably long road ahead of us with this. I've just got to get inside the temple here."

(yay, now we get to decide who plays the baby. We need a new player.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom