Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
From that point on, Delshyk torched all that stood in his way. These bugs were actuallty affected by the flames, and so he burned them to the ground. By the time he was done, he was bleeding heavily, red and green blood mixing on the walls of the labs. The air smelled of burnt items, burnt anything. Delshyk collapsed, his energy flowing out as easily as the blood that pooled around him. He looked at the Garchomp, curious as to how he fared.

The Garchomp was faring not much better than he. Selphe ran in and scooped up Delshyk, although he was a bit heavier now that he has evolved. She didn't care. She ran him straight to the emergency room of the Pokemon Center, where immediate action was taken place on both him and the Garchomp. If the trainer hadnt arrived,
Delshyk would be dead.
Cynthia, champion of the Sinnoh region, sat beside Selphe, comforting the girl.

(Wow that was random, where's Ellen Ripley when you need her)
Brighton stood beside Noah as he wiped away the tears. "What's happened hun?" He asked before catching a glimpse of a familiar blond caught his eye. He whistled and Ahroun shot out of the room and leapt onto his shoulder.

Ahroun sniffed at the air and started to get excited. "OMG She's Here, She's actually here." He continued to chatter on and Brighton smiled softly. He leaned over to Noah and whispered softly. "I think that's Cynthia"

Noah blinked and looked towards the girl. That hair... her clothes... by Arceus...
"C-Cynthia?"
Her head snapped around and she gasped. She bolted out of her chair after Selphe stopped crying and hugged Noah.
"Holy shit, where have you been?! Everyone assumed you were dead! I man, A- wait..."
She stepped back and saw Noah's Pokemon features.
"Did... did Team Galactic do that to you?"
Noah nodded sadly, staring at his feet. Cynthia finally took notice of the other boy.
"And Brighton! Gosh, it's been awhile!" she said, giving him a short hug.

Brighton stood awkwardly as he was hugged. He made no move to hug her back, he just leaned against the wall as Ahroun leapt from his shoulder to nuzzle the Champions leg.
"It has been a while.." He said tersely as his arms crossed his chest. The thought of Team Galactic sent a fire roaring through his veins. "I think I will leave you two to catch up." He said as he turned back into the room to finish cooking the French Toast.

Cynthia nodded quietly.
"See you soon, Brighton. It's been great seein you."
After he left, she looked at Noah.
"So, do you even remember who you are?"
Noah shook his head softly. He couldn't remember anything before the labs. Cynthia leaned forward and whispered it into his ear. Noah gasped and made a beeline back for the room, now afraid. Very afraid. He shut the door behind him.

He had just set the french toast on the plate as he heard Noah reenter the room. He turned and saw a look of unease on his lover's face. "Are you alright?" He asked as he sat the plate down, before positioning himself beside Noah. "You look like you've seen a ghost." He remarked before draping an arm over the frightened morph's shoulder.

Noah blinked a few times.
"Holy... holy shit..."
He shook his head.
"Cynthia... Cynthia is my sister."
He said it breathlessly, afraid of what this meant.

He shook his head and furrowed his brow in thought. "So what does that mean?" He asked aloud, he bit his bottom lip as he tried to remember Noah.
He shook his head and pulled Noah to him.

"Do they know the two of you are related?" He asked softly.
"If not then let's keep it that way, and if they do well she's the Champion. I'm sure she can handle them." He whispered softly

Noah kissed Brighton's cheek softly.
"I'm not... sure. But thank you," he said, kissing Brighton softly.

"No need to thank me babe.." He comforted softly as he leaned down to kiss Noah's neck softly.
Brighton brought a hand up to Noah's chin and lifted it so he was staring into the boys eyes. "They won't hurt you or her." He said the flames burning in his eyes.

Delshyk moved slightly every now and then on the table. A small smile lit up his face as he slept. One of the few things Team Galactic had done to him was give him extraordinary healing rates. Soon, his injuries were nothing but scars. He awoke, hopping lithely down and going over to help the Garchomp heal. Then, he went over to thank the Garchomp's trainer before finally going over to nuzzle against Selphe's leg.

Selphe quickly dropped to the ground and enveloped Delshyk in her arms.
"Oh my God, I was so worried..." she said softly, snuggling him close.
"Please, don't ever leave me again..."

Noah nodded, smiling softly. He loved that look of determination in Brighton's eyes.
"Mm... but can you save yourself from me?" he teased, running his hand along the boy's ass.

I don't think I should be the one to worry." Brighton said his smile sly and sultry. He leaned in slowly and kissed Noah lovingly his heart pounding.
He pressed Noah against the wall and deepened the kiss. "I think it's you who should watch out." He whispered in the kiss his hand resting on Noah's chest.

Noah murred softly into the kiss and toyed with Brighton's tongue using his own.
"Maybe your right... you big bad trainer, you."

Brighton felt Noah's tongue massage his own, and his face turned a bright shade of pink.
"If I'm that bad why put yourself in danger?" he asked in the kiss, pressing his body against the Pokemorph's

Noah laced his arms around Brighton's hips, rubbing their groins together.
"Mm... because I enjoy it... a lot," he teased.

"Then don't blame me if you get your heart captured by this Bad Bad trainer." He said grinding against the Morph, his lips broke then kiss and found themselves at the supple collarbone.
He began to suckle on it softly as his fingers began to trace Noah's spine.

Noah moaned softly, leaning his head against the wall. A huge bulge in his pants grew as his dragon cock slowly erected.

Noah moaned softly as Brighton rubbed the bulge in his pants, wanting to jump out of his clothes now.
"Mhmm... and the love a Pokemon has for his trainer..."

Noah smiled.
"Mm... we have a few hours," he said, allowing Brighton to lead him. He sat on the bed and waited for his lover to join him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom