Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton felt himself being pushed to the bed, his mind going blank as his pant's were removed. He saw Noah's cock and blushed a deep red. "It's beautiful.." He whispered as he reached out to stroke it. It felt slick, different than the rest of his body. He had to close his eyes for a moment as he felt his entire body flush with pleasure. A little moan came out as he felt Noah playing with his balls. He shook his head and forced himself up,pushing the Pokemorph back, to kiss the slightly scaly texture of the tip. His tongue came out as he lapped gently at the tip before taking it into his mouth.

Noah moaned softly and relaxed back into the bed, his back arching in pleasure.
"Ahhh... yess.. please, just like that..."
His large dragon cock was very sensitive and throbbed softly as Brighton began to take it into his mouth.

Brighton grabbed a hold of Noahs shaft and pumped lightly as his free hand played with his balls. The trainers tongue swirled gently around the tip before taking a little bit more into his mouth. His left hand gently pressed against the dragons perineum as he felt the tip touch his tonsils. After bobbing his head a few times he withdrew back to the tip and began to suckle on it.

Noah moaned softly, already to the point of climax.
"Oh, Brighton... damn, I'm going to... to..."
Noah gasped as he came in Brighton's mouth. His hot (not too hot to scald though :p) dragon cum filled Brighton's mouth, and even sent some of his seed running down his cheeks.

Being Brighton's first time, he gagged at first spitting a bit of seed back out not expecting it. He swallowed the rest with no problem as he began to suck Noah dry before wiping his own lips. Be pulled back and looked up at Noah "My mouth tingles a little.." He stated as he wiped the seed from his cheek using his thumb and sucked it off. "Though you seemed to enjoy it.." He said teasingly leaning back on the bed

Noah chuckled softly and held Brighton close.
"I enjoyed it... a lot. But Brighton...."
"Well, when a pokemon finds someone... special to them, that being usually... dominates them to show... ownership."
He rubbed the back of his head.
"Brighton... I'm asking you to fuck me and take my virginity. Please. I want to be yours."

Brighton blushed at this, he wasn't expecting Noah to be so forward. He smiled softly as he Rolled the morph onto his back unsure as to how to proceed. He wiped his precum off of his tip and gently lubed up his tip before lubing up Noah's tight hole. He gently applied the pressure to the opening it so that some of the juice from his thumb slipped inside the hole. When he was satisfied he removed his thumb and placed his tip to Noah's ass and applied pressure until the tip with some difficulty slid in. He waited for Noah to relax before sliding himself all the way in. He once again waited until he became adjusted to the Trainer's cock being inside of him before slowly pumping back and forth. His breathing becoming shallow from the heat radiating from Noah's tight ass. "That's tight.." He managed to whisper.

Noah moaned softly and nodded. It was a bit painful at first, but he relaxed and allowed Brighton to continue.
"Ahn.... please, make me yours... take me," he moaned to his trainer. He wanted him to he his real master. Desperately. He needed to feel like someone loved him still.

Brighton smiled softly as he brought Noah's leg up on his shoulder as he moved up to kiss him gently, his hands resting on the morphs shoulders before pulling himself all the way in, burying his cock in Noah's tight ass. He brought one hand to play with the morphs chest as he continued to thrust getting ever deeper into Noah. He slowly began to tweak at Noah's nipples as he continued his slow and passionate thrusts. He looked deep into Noahs eyes and felt his heart racing.

Noah smiled softly, his eyes shut, his large serpent-like tongue hanging out of his mouth.
"Oh, Arceus, Yesss..." he moaned to Brighton as he began to truly take him. Noah could feel his ass filled by his master's cock, and absolutely loved it, even more so knowing is what Brighton doing it. He opened his eyes again to look into Brighton's, a blissful expression plastered to his face.

Brighton continued to thrust passionately as he felt a pressure building up, He began to thrust faster as he leaned in to kiss Noah hotly, his body beginning to tingle as he felt the pressure burst through the tip as his thick seed began to spurt forth filling his ass. Brighton blushed as he pulled away. "I'm sorry I didn't last that long.." He whispered as semen dripped from the slightly stretched hole.

Noah smiled and gasped as he felt his trainer's seed fill his ass completely. He relished in the feeling of being so full, accepting and returning the kisses. He giggled softly.
"Its fine, Brighton.... but I believe... it's my turn," he said, shifting on the bed so he laid down totally, his eleven inches of slick, hot, throbbing dragon cock standing proudly in the air.
"Please ride my shaft?" he asked Brighton in a bit of a coo, caressing his master's cheek.

Brighton was entranced, all he could do was oblige his partner. He slowly straddled Noah and pressed his slick tip to his hole. With a grunt he slowly slid down, taking the thick tip into his hole. He ended with a moan as he began to slowly slide himself down on the Pokemorph's shaft. His vision went white as he felt the shaft rub against his sweet spot. It hurt but the pleasure outweighed the pain. As soon as he rose back up he felt himself grow hard again. The scales gently massaging his prostate. He let out a slow steady moan as he felt his body flush. "Oh.... Noah..." He gasped as he forced himself all the way down taking the inch. Tears of pleasure and pain falling from his eyes as he leaned forward to kiss his soft lips.

Noah kissed him back, using his large tongue to lap up the tears from Brighton's face.
"I know it's huge and hurts a little... but you'll get used to it," Noah said, giving a small thrust into Brighton to see how he would react. He began to sensually stroke Brighton's hardening cock and balls as he erected again. Noah moaned softly. The tightness of his trainer's ass felt amazing around his Flygon shaft.

Brighton enjoyed the feeling of Noah's tongue against his skin. It made him flush a little, though it wasn't until Noah rocked his hips that his normally creamy skin turned red. "Ung,, He moaned as he leaned down to rest himself on Noah's chest, as he rocked his hips back and forth slowly pumping on the shaft. He brought his lips to his lovers neck as he nipped softly at the skin, his slight nails scratching softly at Noah's sides. Brighton tightened his hole and forced himself to take in all of Noah, the moan emanating from his lips as he went to lean back pulling Noah with him. He then began to bounce on the Pokemorph's shaft his breathing getting deeper. His vision becoming blurry, "Noah...." He whispered as he rested his sweaty brow on the others shoulder

Noah continued his moans, holding Brughton tightly as he bounced on his shaft, driving himself down on his large Flygon cock.
"Ahn... Ahn... Brighton, I'm going t-"
He didn't even get to finish, breaking into a loud moan as he released a huge amount of cum into Brighton. His cock was so tightly wedged into his ass, so there was
nowhere to go but deeper. His hot dragon cum filled his ass, and some of it even pushed farter and into his digestive system. He moaned loudly and fell back onto the bed, his shaft still buried in his trainer's ass.
"Oh, Brighton..." he cooed softly, toying with his master's hair.
"I love you so much..."

Brighton moaned at the feeling of juices flowing in his ass the warm seed seeping every which way, he couldn't help but blow a second load on Noah's chest. The sweat beading on his brow, He collapsed motionless on his partner. "N...Noah.." he whispered as he leaned up to kiss the Pokemorph. He tried to pull himself off the shaft but his joint's were like gelatin. So he opted to lay there. "I love you too Noah.." He whispered softly before stretching up to nip the others earlobe..

Noah smiled softly and rolled so they were both on their sides. He managed to pull himself out of Brighton, and cuddled with the other male affectionately. He held his trainer tightly as he nuzzled into his neck.
"I think... we both need some rest."

Brighton sighed as he felt Noah pull out and rolled them over, he was comfortable but really didn't mind. He laid there, exhausted. He never really imagined his first time would ever be something so Spontaneous and wonderful. He closed his eyes as he felt Noah nuzzle into his neck. With a soft smile he drifted to sleep.

Ahroun came out of the other room and saw the two laying motionless. He sniffed the air and covered his nose with a paw. "Ugh it reeks of sex in here.." He said jokingly as he went and hopped to the bed curling up at Noah's and Brighton's head. "Goodnight you two" He said as he placed his head in his paws and fell asleep.

--<Woohoo! Morning!>
Noah groaned as he woke. He was a tad sore. He stretched and sat up, smirking softly towards his still sleeping lover. He noticed Ahroun and chuckled quietly. Noah got dressed and scooped the Eevee up.
"you little rascal," he teased as he carried Ahroun out of the room, allowing Brighton a bit more sleep.
"Hungry?" he asked, rubbing the pokemon's head.

Brighton curled up in a ball as Noah left the bed. Ahroun yawned sleepily as he was scooped up. He looked up at Noah and smiled softly. "Yeah I'm a bit hungry." He said softly, "You guys never fed me last night.

Noah chuckled.
"Yeah, sorry. We got busy and kind of fell asleep."
Noah whipped up a quick breakfast for Ahroun and set it in front of him before going back for Brighton. He snuck into the bedroom and glomped Brighton.
"Good morning, Brighton," he said happily, holding him close.

Brighton moaned softly as Noah glomped him. He stretched and yawned before smiling softly at Noah. "Good morning beautiful...." He joked as he rose from the bed, his nude figure taking the light from the sun shining through the blinds. What time is it.?" He asked as he moved to slip on some pants, before reaching his shirt that was piled on the floor. His stomach began to growl. "Ugh what's for breakfast? He asked his eyes still half open.

Noah smiled softly and hugged Brighton.
"Good morning, Brighton. It's about 9:30, and we're having... well, his eggs. I supposed we needed a quick breakfast since we're leaving today."

Hey:
Sorry to all my roleplay partners, but I will be gone until Tuesday. I am going off to Colorado for vacation and will not be back 'till then. I love you all and cannot wait to be back!
Thank you for understanding!
~Skylar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom