Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton headed for the door and held it open, as he ushered Noah through. The trainer led them through the lobby of the Pokemon Center to the outside. As soon as he stepped outside he took a deep breath, feeling the crisp cool morning air fill his lungs. "So then we're heading to the trainers school.." He said as he looked around trying to get his bearings.

Noah nodded and put a hand on Brighton's shoulder. He could sense that he was nervous.
"Lighten up. There's nothing to be nervous about."

"Just a little" He admitted. He wasn't used to talking to many people. Much less people around his own age. He sighed and headed towards the the Trainers School. He walked in and found the teacher. "Excuse me, I wanted to know where the first Gym was, because I'm interested in taking the League Challenge."

Delshyk sighed, leaning against her stomach and curling iinto a ball. Sometimes humans confused him. Except for Noah, but then Delshyk didn't view him as a human. He was more like a fellow pokemon, despite his human features. Something nagged at Delshyk's mind, something in a previous life. He ignored them and cuddled closer to Selphe's stomach, which was growling due to the lack of food.

Selphe ordered food for herself and Delshyk, rubbing the pokemon's head. She smiled to Delshyk.

The teacher turned and smiled.
"Ah. Well. To start your League Challenge, all you must do is beat the first Gym, which is located in <Crap, I forgot which town.>"

<Oreburgh>
"Thank you I do believe I passed through it on the way here..." He nodded as he thanked the teacher. He looked around and saw the bright young faces. "If my parent's weren't stubborn.." He whispered to himself. He smiled in appreciation as he turned towards the door.

Noah followed his trainer out of the school. He smiled softly.
"so, that went well."
"Where are we going now, master?"

"A little too well, though the teacher kinda put me off.." He said his eyes unfocused as he contemplated as to what to do. "I guess we can stay here one more night then head over to Oreburgh City." He decided as he reached out to grab Noah's hand to pull him along. "Though is there anything else you could call me." He said with a blush, before turning around to face the pokemorph. "It makes me feel weird." He said a sideways smile slipped in place.

Noah chuckled.
"Yes, I could always just use your name, Brighton."
He hugged Brighton, then did something totally unexpected.
Noah kissed the boy softly, before stepping back, blushing.
"thank you Brighton, for everything your doing... for me."

He blushed softly as he felt the cool lips press against his cheek. . His mind went blank for a moment before snapping back to reality. "Oh you're welcome Noah, " He said a sincere smile passing his normally darkened face. Ahroun could do nothing but laugh incessantly as the two stood there smiling happily at one another. "Is this what I think it is... A form of love that is Taboo in more ways than one." He chuckled as he hopped to Brighton's head. "You two should get out of public before someone see's you." He said before once again bursting into a fit of giggles, nearly falling off his trainers head.

Noah chuckled.
"Your probably right, Ahroun. Come one Brighton, if we're going to stay here another day, we may as well go back to our room."

Brighton shook his head as they walked back to the Pokemon Center. He looked up at the Eevee on his head, "What did you say..?" He asked softly, Ahroun looked back down at him and gave him a cute smile. With a sigh he reached up and patted Ahroun's head. Before he knew it they were back at the Pokemon Center.

Noah shut the door behind Brighton and blushed softly. He turned and slipped his arms around the boy's waist and kissed him softly on the lips, before retracting a little to break the kiss, his wings giving a small anxious jerk.
"Brighton, I.. I..."
Gah, he just couldn't say it. He found the boy attractive in every way, kind, caring... yet he just couldn't say it.
Curse you labratory.

Ahroun hopped off of the trainers head and headed for another room. Brighton stood there stunned as he found himself bringing his hand up to caress Noah's cheek. He leaned in to kiss the Pokemorph gently. He felt his heart race as his blush spread further, he pulled back just enough as he slipped his hair behind his ear. "What is it Noah?.." He asked softly seeing his friend and partner in a state of turmoil.

Noah pursed his lips, finally gathering the courage.
"Brighton, I... I love you," he said, pulling the other male close. He kissed Brighton passionately.
It felt so wrong, yet so right at the same time...

Brighton felt his body tingle as Noah uttered those words. He wrapped his arms around the Pokemorph as he kissed him back pressing his body against the troubled young man. Brighton didn't care if Noah was a Pokemorph. At one time he was a trainer, and he still saw that boy before him. He let his tongue dance upon the younger males lips, begging entrance as his hands reached up to stroke the top of the wings.

Noah's body shuddered gently once as he allowed Brighton's tongue into his mouth, letting their tongues dance. He teased Brighton's tongue with his own. He felt his wings being gently stroked and smiled into the kiss, rubbing Brighton's hips gingerly as the two kissed.

Brighton began to feel a tightness in his pants, as he slipped his knee between Noahs and pressed him against the wall, his left hand slid up to mess with his hair and stroke his horn as the other continued to stroke the wing. His eyes fell closed as he broke the kiss to nip at the other's lower lip. Smiling softly he leaned back in and kissed him passionately.

Noah moaned softly, his growing erection making a large bulge in his pants. He rubbed his groin up against Brighton's, kissing back passionately. Arceus, this boy knew just how to pleasure him...

Brighton gasped in surprise as he felt Noah rubbing against him "This feels so right," He thought to himself.. His breath hitched for a second as he tilted his head to nip at his throat gently, before moving up to suck on his friends ear gently. He was embarrassed, he only did what felt natural even though he had no Idea what he was doing. It felt like he was being controlled by instinct. He began to feel flush as his hands pulled the Morph against him. He pulled back and blushed softly."Umm, Noah... I have something I should tell you."

"It's..." Brighton clammed up as he never told anyone this. Not that he ever had the chance to. "It's just the fact that it's my first time..." He said looking away. I mean I do what I do because it feels natural, but I mean I've never really.." His face turned deep red as he fell silent

Noah smiled softly and held Brighton in his arms again.
"It's fine... it's my first time too..."
He kissed Brighton softly.
"Now c'mon... stop teasing and let's get down to things..."
He reached a hand down Brighton's pants and gripped his shaft gently, stroking it to full length.
The bulge in his pants was growing surprisingly large.

Brighton moaned softly as he felt the Morph grab his shaft. He blushed as he felt Noah's stroking motion. Feeling a little nervous once again he let the moment take him. he slid his left hand p and down trailing the other's spine as his right hand slipped nimbly down Noah's pant's his long delicate fingers shifted so that he could gently rub Noahs throbbing mass. He leaned forward slowly as he kissed Noah lovingly. He removed his hand from the Morphs pant's and began to unbutton his own shirt, so that it fell off of one shoulder to get caught at his elbow. His hands then found themselves down the other's pants one playing with the shaft, as the other cupped and rolled the balls gently.

Noah moaned softly and finally pushed Brighton gently down onto a bed, stripping him of his own pants and Brighton of his.
Despite what it had felt like, Noah's member had only been half erect. The Flygon's dragon DNA actually made Noah size he was now: 11 inches fully erect. Noah started sat beside Brighton on the bed and began to jack him off, massaging his balls with his free hand. Not only was Noah's cock large though: it also had a bit of a slick, scaly texture to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom