Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloods [OPEN TO ALL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ianic put his mother down. He looked at the raptorian, Selphe. He picked up another wood piece and held it up to her. It was perfect. He started carving her when he saw the wolf in front of her. He looked at the ranger. He should probably apologize. He looked back at the wood and turned it. There now it was perfect. He slowly began forming Kyshek in his hand. He hoped for his sake that it wouldn't be too realistic. (As he has a slight fear of wolves and other animals.)

Selphe kneeled before the wolf, receiving the greeting with no problem.
Hmm. Easier than she thought.
Selphe shot the greeting back, and focused for a moment to ask how the wolf was feeling.

Kyshek was amazed at the speed which she recieved a reply, and even more so when she got the added message. She nodded. 'I'm fine. Well, it seems you have this down. Now, I believe Delshyk has something else for you.'

Delshyk raised an eyebrow as Kyshek told him. "Well well Selphe, I'm impressed. Now that you can communicate with my wolves, there is something else I want to teach you." He looked into her eyes. "Do you want to learn?"

Upstairs in the small but cozy room...

De'Mona was taken by surprise when Amoz softly brushed his lips across hers, she probably blushes as much as he did. She wasn't used to anybody being gentle with her and it was a strange feeling.

She smiles softly at Amoz " it's ok" then she added jokingly " just make sure you don't do it again" laughing softly.

Selphe shrugged.
"Sure."

Amoz smirked.
"I won't," he chimed, chuckling to himself. He undid the straps on his dual claymores and leaned them against the wall. He also removed a dagger from his boot.

Ianic worked at pefecting Kyshek's fur. It was unique. Maybe it was because she was a wolf or because she just wasn't normal, but it was hard to get her to look right. In all this he forgot his fear. He stared intently at the wolf. He worked in shadows and small details into her face. When he was done, he didn't globe it. Instead, he crystalated it into a green tinted ice. He even techniqued a sliver of forest into the ice. He stood up and mentally prepared to apologize.

"I see." Clara responded. She gingerly unwrapped the cloth around her feet, revealing the surprisingly soft, milky skin. She stuck her feet in the water, cooling them off. She took her hair, and unbraided the little strands, combing it all behind her head into one smoothly flowing wave of gold.

Noah smiled softly and sat beside her on the bank of the stream. She looked absolutely beautiful.
"You ever been in a large city before?"

"Ok. This will be harder than talking with my wolves. First, I need you to completly open your mind." He looked at Kyshek, petting her soft fur. "Next, you need to push your mental boundaries. I want you to sense the birds flying directly above us, the moles living right beneath our feet. I want you to sense whether or not anybody here has bad intentions. This skill is unique, and the outcomes are never the same. This is called Aura Acquisition." He flipped a knife into the air, waiting for her reply.

Ianic headed over to Delshyk. "Um..." He stammered. "I think I should apologize." He looked nervously at the wolf. "I didn't mean any disrespect towards.... your companion." He offered the crystal. "Here, I hope this makes up for it."

Selphe nodded, already losing herself.
She stopped blinking after a moment. She didn't show much sign of breathing, though she was.
She blinked.
"No," she said softly.
"In fact, Amoz-"
She cut herself short, blushing a little.
"Nevermind," she said timidly.

De'Mona walked over to the other side of the room taking off her hood and cape letting her long red hair fall loosely around her. .. Unstrapping the two swords she had to her back and laid them across the dresser, she left her thigh blade still on but only because she was used to wearing it. She pulled up another chair from across the room.
"So, is your friends place always so crowed?" she asked Amoz

Amoz sat beside her.
"Not really. This is the largest group I've ever seen here."
He chuckled.
"Of course, Noah, Selphe and I go WAY back. This place, though, it used to be a tavern. This town was closed down due to poor economy."
"Selphe helped re open Ilos, and in return was given the tavern. She's uses it as a home for herself and friends."

Delshyk took the crystal. "You made this?" he asked, looking closely at it. Every detail was included. It looked as though the scene had stopped, as though time itself had frozen and crystallized. "Well, thanks. You're lucky my other wolves didn't hear that." He chuckled again, but held out hius hand. "Just... please make sure not to do that again. I can gaurantee I won't miss next time." He handed him the crystal back. "That's very good. I bet you could do that for a living. Go ahead and keep that one. It would only be broken with the way I live." He flashed him a smile and turned his attention back to Selphe. He knew why she blushed, he had sensed the same thing coming from De'Mona. "Good, do you sense that nest of birds a little farther down the road?"

Selphe focused again.
"I... a little, but... I can feel... well, it seems almost like I can feel emotions better."

Ianic took back the crystal. He shuddered. He couldn't help it, the wolf was too close. He went ahead and tucked the crystal into his pocket to sell later. He nodded at Delshyk and ran off to find Noah.

Amoz smirked.
"Well, some time back, he was hired to kill me. Apparently, someone had a hate for Dragonborn. Noah came across his better judgement, and this is where Selphe came into play. She had been traveling with Noah at the time. Both their families had been friends when the two of them had been kids. Since then, Noah's family had died in a fire and Selphe... well, she grew up and moved out. Fledged, you could say. Anyways, Selphe offered us both a place to stay to figure out how to stage my death, so Noah wouldnt get in trouble. After all was said and done, it worked perfectly, and we became great friends."

"Hm. Well, that's good. Now, we need to find out how this will be useful. Tell me what those birds feel. I want to see the full extent of this." He wondered why Ianic shuddered. 'Well, doesn't matter,' he thought. He closed his eyes, letting his AA out, watching the progress of Selphe's own AA. Since Delshyk had spent more time on it, his had more abilites. "Good, stretch it out more. The further you can sense, the better."

"No. I haven't. Honestly, I have never really thought about venturing to one before." She replied, combing back her hair with her fingers to straighten it out even more. She dipped her hand into the water, cupping it, and then washed it over her face, cleaning off some grime and dirt that had accumulated. "Have you?" She asked.

Selphe nodded and focused.
"They... theyre happy... one big, happy family... "
She seemed to lose focus for a second, but regained it.
"I... I..."
She broke out into laughter and fell backwards, smirking smugly as she stood again.
"Sorry, lost myself for a second there," she said behind her smile,
leaning on Delshyk a little as she let out the last few giggles.

Noah nodded.
"Yeah. City trips come with the whole Assasin deal. Honestly, I find them overcrowded and too busy for my liking. I prefer quieter places like this."

Noah looked back at Ianic.
"Wait, what are you doing out here?"

Clara said nothing. The man was pleasant, but it was different when you killed. It changed you in a way. Clara knew, but.. was it different if she killed for her own self-preservation? Not for money.. as she sat pondering it, her thoughts uncomfortably whirring around, she heard a voice, and her head whipped around, as she stood up, unsheathing her dagger. A twinge of unease hit her. See how long it took for me to go into kill mode? She thought, as she sheathed the dagger again, saying nothing, but half-glaring at the new arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom