Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Two SIdes of a Coin

She blinked, he did what? This group had already done the recon? Why didn't they have better news? She watched Kyle walk back into the tent before following him inside, "What the hell was that?" Sure, the higher ups in her army could send their own men out to do things but they were always supposed to tell her first. Maybe he did it to prevent her temper from rising from unnecessary bad news- assuming anyone might still be alive. "How long have you known Group Z has been taken down?"

___

Evan kissed him firmly, her hands dipping down into the water along his chest and stomach before moving back up, bringing warm water over his skin.​

Hearing Eve asked that question caused Kyle to experience another flash back of his past. He blanked out for a moment as he tried to remember what that memory meant. He recalled a being in a palace, with a old man where one of old man general's said, "What the hell was that...don't you care how many land you'll lose if you keep retreating? Saving your men isn't how you win a battle between nations..."

Kyle removed his hands from his forehead and stood up, looking at Eve. "How long are you going to keep stressing yourself..." he said, walking over to her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Let me carry our people's burden...I'm built for it..." he said, thinking for a second why he chose those words.

The tyrant bit his lower lip as he saw the girl hands go down into the water. He smiled, "You really do know how to make a man happy..." he said, grabbing both sides of her Evan's cheeks and forces another kiss. While his other hand wraps around her body, and pulls her onto his lap.

She frowned at him as he touched her and tried to take away some of the weight. She wasn't ready for that. It meant she would have to share everything with him. It meant whatever she claimed as her own would also be his. This was her army. These were her people. She pushed his hands off of but kept her ground, "Don't start taking the land out from under my feet!" Eve harshly poked her finger into the center of his chest, "I didn't choose you so you could take everything away from me!"

___

Evan chuckled softly and pressed her lips back onto his, her tongue sweeping between their lips. As he moved her, she spread her legs open so she could straddle him and buck her hips back, pressing her soft, warm opening over his head. She intended to make this man scream until his throat tore.​

Hands dropped to the side as Eve pushed them away. Kyle look at her as he poked his chest. "I'm just trying to help...this is still your army...you are thinking this way out of proportion...why make me a captain...if I can't act on my own...if you're still mad about not being informed on Group Z...well I sent the repo team after them just last week...I knew something was up when their last communication was a week old...you're busy with everything else...you can't expect to know everything that happens...."

He then grabs that finger then her wrist. "How did this became about your land...I don't know where your mind's at right now...but I suggest you sleep...milady..." he said, releasing her wrist. He then turned and walked to his sheets. "I need to get some rest as well..."

"You're definitely...naughty..." he said, grabbing her hair and jerks it back as he licks up her throat, then smells the scent of her neck as he kisses the right side of her bare skin. "I'm not sure...if I can go again...you might have to wait a while..." he said, running his hands down her back now. "But for you...you're ready to go..." he said, whispering into her ear, "Turn her around...back facing me..."

His words comforted her no matter how hard she tried to reject them. He was right. She couldn't handle everything that came her way even if she wanted to. She watched him lay down on his bed and crossed her arms. She wanted to say something just so she could have the last word, but she didn't. Eve turned away from him and walked out of the tent. She went back to the main area and found her own tent, shoving the flaps open as she walked through and threw herself down onto a luxurious pile of furs. Her arms were still crossed as her stubbornness did not defuse.

___

Evan purred when he grabbed her hair and forced her head back. Her hands groped at his shoulders and her hips wound from side to side slowly, begging him to let her take him in. When he told her to move around she obliged by turning her body and holding onto his knees.​

Kyle was very shocked by the reaction he got from Eve. Just a few moments ago she fought him on being on top now she's quite submissive. He sat up and stared out at the tent. It felt wrong after what they just did...to end the day like this. But then again, dawn was upon them. Kyle needed some sleep. He leaned back down and stared up at the ceiling of the tent. His eyes soon became shut as he went back into the realm of dreams.

"Spread open your legs..." the tyrant said, as he continued kissing down the right side of her bare skin on her neck, down to her right shoulders. He then moves his hands down from her sides to her breasts, fondling them using his thumb and index finger to play around with the bulb of her breasts. "I know you're trying to be a good girl..." he said, to her trying to stick her pussy onto his male member. "A better girl...listens to my every word...which one are you? Good or better?"

Eve closed her eyes and exhaled. It took her forever to get some sleep any time she lay down, but it was worth a try.

___

Kyle... Kyle......... Kyle!

A soft voice echoed to him as he slept, his dream twisting and altering to look like a field of flowers resting over a waterfall.

___

Her eyelids fluttered as he groped at her breasts, squeezing them and teasing at her nipples. She purred as he spoke to her and felt him pressing against her opening. She wanted deeply to take him inside but his words weighed down on her, "Better, My Lord- My Jared. I am Better." She bit down on the edge of her lower lip while groping the tops of his thighs.​

Head turned left and right as Kyle felt like he was being sucked into something else. Suddenly he stopped moving, as his mind woke up in a field of flowers. "Where....am...I?" he said, stumbling around. It was very creepy to him that he was in a field of flowers. All of his current dreams, where taking place in a palace. "I'm dreaming...aren't I..." he said, "this has to be a dream..." he added. "Wait...I care here myself think...is this a dream where I think I'm awake?" he said, spinning around. "Is anyone here...." he shouted. Kyle then began walking forward.

The answer from Evan forced Jared to bring back one of his hands and pulls her in for another kiss. "That's my girl..." he said, sending the other hand straight down and begins the contact of his hand and her pussy by flicking his right index finger down, then brings it back up. "I'm not sure if it's the water...or is it you...but you are crazy wet..." he said, kissing her again, while his right finger continues to play with that open gap of her inner folds.

A woman stood up from the flowers, long white hair falling down along her back and bouncing up, winding into golden jewelry that adorned her head and accented her body. She wore a strapless dress that fell past her feet, flowing slightly in a breeze.

Kyle...

She smiled at him, her eyes angled to the ground instead of looking at him.

____

Her nails scratched across the surface of his skin as he played with her. She gasped a husky, thick breath and clamped her jaws shut. She purred as he spoke to her and complimented her by telling her how wet she was. She turned back to him and nibbled on his lower lip, pulling gently on the flesh as her thank you.​

The voice was, he turned around and saw a beautiful girl with white hair. He raised his eyebrow and walked towards her.

(Who are you and what do you want?)

He said, stopping as he was now face to face with this woman who was in his dreams.

"Stand up..." he finally said, "I want to see how wet you are with my own eyes..."

She did not move as he approached and she did not lift her eyes to look at him.

My name is not what I am supposed to tell you.

She paused as a breeze brushed through them and she closed her eyes, smiling from the sensation. She opened her eyes again, staring down at that same angle.

You need to remember, Kyle, who you are.

__

Evan closed her eyes as she stood, water trickling down her bodacious curves and ending in the water of the bathing tub.​

A confused look was shown on Kyle's face. Why can't I know who you are... are you a figment of my imagination? Kyle responded, looking at her. Why won't you look at me... The man spun around Where are we! then for some reason, he remembered those flashes of images from his nightmares. Who...am I?

The eyeballs of the tyrant followed from the head to the legs as she stood up. He sucked in his lower lip as he placed his hands on her hips. "Turn around for me...I like the view of your round ass...but that's not the thing I want right now"

She sighed softly as he continued to ask her questions.

I am not important. Not yet.

She shook her head, gold jewelry clinking against each other on her headdress.

I do not look because I cannot see.

Her eyes did not move at all and had not since she arrived, other than blinking. The color was faded and glossy as if she was blind.

We are in a safe place.

Her features conveyed pain and her eyes closed. The scenery around them began to tear and her body faded.

You are... you must remember you are-

The world tore apart as she condensed into herself, eventually fading into nothing. The ground fell out from under him and the endless darkness swallowed him.

___

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled, mimicking a kiss before turning slowly, letting him see her from the front. Her breasts were large and soft. They hung nicely over the tops of her ribcage with nipples saluting him. Her stomach was flat and well toned, dipping down to soft skin that eventually led to her opening.​

The words of the beautiful white hair girl echoed in his mind as he fell into the abyss. Ten minutes later, Kyle quickly awoke again. "Who am I..." he said, looking in the mirror. There was this instinctive feeling that he knew who he is, but the answer was just at the tip of his tongue. "I must have...ate something poisonous..." Kyle said, as he got up and walked out of his tent.

It was quiet outside, as everyone was in their tent sleeping. He looked around and saw their leader's tent. That was where Eve was. He wondered if she was still awake. It didn't matter. She was probably upset with him from before. He walked towards where he could see clearly of the moon. "Who...am I..." he whispered, as he stared up at the moon.

The tyrant smiled as he gave her a quick look over. "I certainly chose the right one..." he said reaching his hands forward, and placing them on her hips as he pulled her towards him, as he then presses his face against her crotch. Smelling the musk of that beautiful opening. "You're mine..." he said softly, as he stuck his tongue out and oscillated vertically.

Eve was laying on her side on a pile of furs, breathing quietly as she slept.

___

Evan walked forward idly as he moved forward. She purred down at him as he smothered his face in her ripe musk. Her hand pet on his features, fingers trailing into his hair and nails lightly dragging down along the back of his head. Her eyes closed as he licked her, moving one of her legs to the side so he could get at her more easily.​

A yawn escaped Kyle's lips as he stared up at the moon. Frustrated with the inability the sleep. Kyle turned around and walked back towards where the tent was. He remembered how easily he fell asleep when Eve was in his arms. He knew no one ever went into Eve's tent, not unless they want to be dead. Kyle decided to take that chance right now and entered the tent. He saw the outline of where Eve was as the flap fell back down, shielding the moonlight. Kyle walked over to where Eve was and lay down there.

After a few licks, Jared stopped and stared at the marvelous sight before him. The dark pink of her inner folds were peeking out. With a finger, Jared parted her labia, running the tip up and flicking it against her hooded clit. Jared then placed his hands on her inner thighs and spread her inner folds further apart. A smile formed on Jared's lips. He resumed licking her slit, follow by kissing her inner thighs, then planting kisses on the crease between her leg and the pussy.

She woke up when he entered her room and looked over her shoulder at him. Normally she would react immediately with violence, but seeing him didn't spark rage in her. Her eyes looked him over before she lay her head back down. She could feel him lay down behind her and she closed her eyes, relaxing as their bodies warmth blended together.

___

Evan rolled her neck, her head tilting back and turning to the side. She caressed the side of his face and breathed his name, her hips bucking lightly as his mouth and tongue worked over her as if he had been here a hundred times before.​

He waited for her to react, but when she didn't. Kyle pulled up the blanket and slide himself in so that he could get some blanket. He then wrapped his arms around her and cozy up against her.

"Your pussy is beautiful..." he said, after kissing his way back to her pussy. "I like how it's spread open before me...so hot...and wet..." he said, gently probing the top of her slit with his thumb, rubbing it in small circles. Jared then slid forward, moving his mouth closer again, breathing against her pussy. "You smell good...my dear..." he said, as he continued to rubbing small circles with his thumb. He then darted his tongue out and resumed his flicking along the length of her engorged labia.

Eve turned her head so he could nuzzled in against her neck comfortably. She put her hands under her head and closed her eyes, purring softly to the feel of his strong arms holding her body. She had to be careful with this one. He was already changing the way she looked at him and it hadn't been long at all. She began to blame her previous relationship, softening her up and making her develop the need for a companion.

___

Soft breaths and even a moan erupted from her lips, her nails dragging down the back of his neck and along his shoulders, "Thank you, my love." The muscles inside of her clenched, a bit of fluid lining inside of her moving out onto her lips and sliding down his tongue as it stroked over her again.​

Kyle finally drifted off to sleep

Tasting the sweet tang of her juices as Jared licked the length of her slit. "You taste incredible..." he said, licking her again. Finally, Jared pressed his lips against her pussy and forced his tongue between her folds. Flicking the tip of his tongue under the hood covering her clit. Jared hands on her hips as he used his tongue now, to make circles over the top of her hood, and then began licking the folds between her inner and outer labia in long strokes.

She was very tight, and especially hot and wet. Still licking her clit, Jared slowly force his finger inside her and follow by another one. He then moves his lips over her clit and began sucking the loose skin of her engorged inner lips, as he began pumping his finger in and out of her.

"Ooooh~" She moaned and let her head tilt back, enjoying the feel of his tongue sweep over every inch of her folds. His tongue worked her like he owned her- and she loved it. As his fingers slipped inside of her, the muscles clenched over and over, as if trying to pull him in further and milk him for all he was worth. Purring, she chewed on her lower lip before allowing another moan to vibrate up through her throat and pour out of her mouth like warm silk.

___

Acacia opened her eyes, reaching her hands up to her face. Her fingertips pressed onto her forehead and she exhaled a soft breath. She had tried to reach him again but she was still to tired from the last time.​

Jared began pumping his finger in and out of Evan's pussy as he wanted her to reach climax. Along with the face movement of his hands, he was now rapidly moving his tongue side to side over her clit. After a few seconds, Jared stopped and flicked his tongue up against her clit then switched places with his lips instead of his tongue on her clit, by sucking on it.

Her leg moved further out, giving him more room to go at her. She couldn't hep but let her hips roll, forcing her clit into his mouth and his fingers deeper into her as her thrust them. "My Jared~~~~" Her arms pressed into the sides of her breasts, squishing them together as her walls closed in on his fingers, squeezing him tightly as juices poured out of her and she moaned her thorough finish.​

The tyrant smiled as Evan came to her great finish. He pulls her back down onto his lap. "Don't sound like you own me..." he said, rubbing his temple against hers. "I'm your King...your my entertainer...yes I enjoy your company...especially your body..." he said, running his hands down her body. "Your body belongs to me...this is my body...you're my Evan...if you ever say...My Jared again...I'll look for another..." the tyrant said, just then a knock was heard. "Your majesty...I have great news...concerning the rebellion..."

Jared looks at Evan, and stood up. He cups her face in the palm of his hand as he smiles. "I'll call for you...when I need of your services again..." he said, grabbing a towel and wraps it around his waist. "You may enter..." the Servant enters, and says, "Do I speak freely sir?" Jared nods. "We have found the person you have been looking for...she seem to be near the rebellion area..."

As he brought her down and reprimanded her, she nodded slowly, "Yes, Jared, my apologies." Tenderly and submissively, she kissed on his neck and shoulder. She stopped when someone knocked and a servant entered. She moved off of him as he stood and kept herself hidden under the water. Evan nodded as he dismissed her. She watched him stand around in his towel and purred at the sight of him, crossing her legs under the water and using her hands to splash the water onto her chest and shoulders. She planned to stay here for a while, soak in the water and clean herself for the next time she was called on by the Lord Jared.

Back
Top Bottom