Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Two SIdes of a Coin

She purred onto him as her response and reached down between her legs, touching at the folds as she began to arouse herself. Her mouth sucked in on him, tightening the flesh on his erection as she lifted her head up and forced it back down, moving along his shaft with great pleasure. Evan moaned on him as her fingers worked at her, getting herself wet with ease.

Eve glared up at him. How could he think she would have the compassion to care about his feeling if he had been a one night stand. She took his hand off of her and pushed it against his body, "I told you- I don't just pick anyone!" And that was her problem- she got too close too fast and she didn't like it. She hated feeling vulnerable. Especially with men.

Her eyebrows knit closely together. They were not going to leave, but she would not give up. She focused all of her energy on keeping the fog thick. But when she ran out of nourishment, when she became hungry, the fog over the lake began to thin. Sweating and panting softly, she blinked a few times before trying to thicken it again. She could not- she did not have the energy to keep it up any longer. She had already been at it for hours- days even- and now it was fading away.

The submissiveness of Evan was making Jared excited. It got his cock vibrating with energy. The way she took his order and just followed them like a true soldier. "yes...yes..." said the Tyrant, as he felt his breathing was resembling somewhat of a panting. He could feel the boiling point drawing closer as Evan bobbed his cock in her mouth faster with ease.

Kyle looked down at her grabbing his hand and forcing it against his own body. He didn't want to touch his body. He knew how his body felt. He felt hers last night...and liked it. He used his other hand to pull her closer. He was now breathing on her face as their lips were inches apart. "I'm not anyone...I'm your captain...and you already chose me...or else you wouldn't have fucked me last night...or let me sleep with you when I entered your tent...did you forget how you easily backed up into me when I lay next to you...stop fighting it...my leader..." he said, placing both hands on her cheeks and forces a kiss on her.

"The fog is getting thicker..." said one of the Hunters. "No...it's lightening up...she doesn't have the energy to do this all day..." responded another Hunter. "Men...prepare your weapons...we will get what the King wants... and become RICH!"

Evan moaned on him again, plunging her fingers into herself as she swallowed on him, taking him as far down into her throat as she could. She lifted her head up, her lips grasping at the rid of his head before she took him in again, moaning her pleads to let her have him inside her body.

Her instincts would normally tell her to bash her forehead into his skull- but she couldn't. She ignored the tightening sensation in her chest and returned the kiss with some reluctance, pulling at his hair as an act of defiance despite her agreeing kiss.

Collapsing forward as her energy faded and the fog soon followed, she crawled over to a tray of tea and fruit. She ate and drank what she could, hoping that the men who once guarded her had at least set fire to their boats. The hunters could not get to her without a boat.

Jared tried to hold out as long as he could, but his best wasn't very good. Under her intense oral ministrations, he came in a short order. He gripped the sheets that were to his side, as he felt his semen spurting into her mouth. "Don't stop..." he said, seeing the semen drool out of her outer lips. After the orgasm, subsided, he felt that his cock was about to turn flaccid, but thanks to her no-stopping action. It remained long and hard.

"I'm ready for you..." he said, tugging on her hair, so that she'll bring her beautiful face back up, and have her pussy hover over his erection.

Kyle stopped for a moment as she pulled on his hair. He looked at her. His hands drop down to the sides of her hips. "Are you still upset?" Kyle said, moving his hands forward a bit, to grope at her ass.

There was only two boats left. So currently, two hunters are rowing closer and closer to the temple. While the others wait for their chance of victory, or to steal it once the first two hunters have captured the Oracle.

She continued moving her mouth down on him, even after swallowing every drop. She licked on him as she drew up, soon moving her entire body as he pulled her closer to him. Licking her lips, she spread her legs and lowered herself, taking him into her and moaning as her folds wrapped around him.

"A bit, yes" She looked him over as he groped at her behind and let go of his hair, no longer wanting to be rough with him.

Once she ate, she returned to her meditation, thickening the fog slowly as the hunters approached the temple on the water.

The tyrant rested his hands on Evan's hips. "Mm..." he said, as he felt her hot wet pussy sinking down onto his erection. "Start out slow...okay honey?" he said, looking up at her.

"How can I make it up to you...or have I already?" he said, tilting his head and began kissing down her cheeks and onto her bare neck. He then smelled her and smiled. His hand running up her back and back down to her ass as he lifts her up. "I want to take you out to the back of your tent...where I believe you bath in..."

The two hunters made it to the temple, but it seems the fogs became thick again. "What do we do?" said one of the hunters. "We carry on...be on alert...she's mystical... who knows what she can do..."

Evan nodded and let her hands move over his torso, taking in every detail of him as she used her knees to lift herself up and purred as she felt him sink back into her body.

She quirked an eyebrow at him as he mentioned her bathroom. She nodded slowly and wrapped her limbs around him, silently demanding that he carry her.

The Oracle put her hands up, her eyelids fluttering as walls rose out of the ground, blocking the hunters' way. They could continue on but would find that they were now walking through a maze.

The Tyrant then raised up his right hand, meaning to stop. He then shouted, "Servant!!! get in here..." said the tyrant. The servant entered, seeing Evan on top. "Move that mirror over there...on that right corner ..." he said pointing. Smiling, as he'll enjoy to see how ass as she went down on him. "Now stay..." he said, pulling her face down for a kiss. "You don't mind...right?" he said, with a smile.

When her legs wrapped around his waist. She now has his erection pressed against hers. It kind of felt like he was the master in the relationship. He wonder if he was the only one in her life that made her this submissive. Maybe it was the royal blood in him that caused this effect. He nodded back, "Okay...then..." he said, walking towards the back of the tent, and placed his right hand onto her back as the left lifted up the flap of the back of the tent and carried her out.

The Hunters looked at each other. "What now..." replied one of the hunters. The other responded, "Now we separate..." you go through here...and I'll take this route...I hope this leads to the same end...my friend..."

She stopped when he put his hand up, blinking as he commanded his servant to come in and move a mirror. Smiling, she moved down as he directed her, "Of course not~" She kissed him again before leaning back up, pushing her body down on him and lifting, repeating over and over.

Eve looked up at him, watching his facial features as he carried her. She ignored his erection pressing against her pelvic bone, though she wondered how long he could go without having her again.

The Oracle was able to keep the walls up, though after a few hours she was starting to grow weak again. The walls began to fade, mere illusions that she'd created to trick them.​

It was definitely a beautiful view from where Jared was laying. Her wet pussy gripping his cock fiercely, and doing so her breasts were swaying with every action. His hands on her hips then reached around to cup her ass cheeks, helping her to go down on that long cock of his. Trying to thrust up against her was a bit difficult since he could feel her pussy contracting on his dick.

Kyle set Eve down and looked at her. "After you..." he said, thinking about fucking her again right now. His erection was certainly begging for it. But he decided not to. He then slipped his boxer briefs down to his ankles when he heard a sound coming from inside her tent. He then pulled it up. "I'll go check what's that about..." said Kyle.

He turned and walked back inside her tent. "State your business soldier..." said Kyle. "Sir...we have some intruders in our proximity. One of our men station on the outpost got shot down...what should we do?" said the soldier. Kyle nodded, "Tell group beta to get ready in five... we'll do a search to see just who we are dealing with...." replied Kyle

One of the Hunters kicks every door open pointing his gun. Finally, he found the Oracle. "I see you're out of energy..."

She chewed on her lower lip, her eyes closing as she moaned and moved down on him harder. Her muscles constricted on him greedily, ready to keep him and maybe even take him away- forever. "Mmm~ Jared~" She could feel herself nearing climax but she pushed the feeling away, refusing to finish until he was closer.

__

Eve started to undress but stopped when Kyle left the room. She looked over to the tent, listening as he gave an order.

__

Gasping for breath, she put her hands out as she started to fall to the floor. She pushed herself up, gripping at her dress. Swallowing, she stepped away from the door. She had no where else to go and she could barely keep herself on her feet.

Please, leave here.

The Tyrant placed his hands on Evan's hips, keeping her down. "Ride me...honey...ride me like there's no tomorrow...you're almost there... let me sweet juices fill you up..."

Kyle turned back around seeing Eve's figure. She was eavesdropping. He pulled open the tent flaps and looked at her. "What are your thoughts?" he said, standing in his boxer briefs, which was kind of ridiculous, but she was half nude as well.

"Honey, you got that right...I'm leaving here with you..." said the Hunter, making his way towards her. "The King demands your presence..."

Evan smiled down at him and rode him like an animal, moaning as the musky air filled her lungs and she soon came to her climax. Her muscles clenched on him, milking him with small tremors.

__

"I think the last thing we should be doing is bathing." She pulled her clothes back on, buckling her belt as she started to walk back into the tent.

__

She frowned, her back touching on the wall behind her. She tried to be brave as he closed the space between them and she shook her head once he stood before her.

As you serve your King, you will have many regrets.

The sensation that Evan was creating from rubbing her clit against the base of his cock was incredible. THe walls of her vagina contracted against him. "yes...yes...I'm almost there..." he said, feeling the boiling sensation in his gut. He tighten his grip on her hips as he spurted out the white creamy juice.

"I'll leave group Beta's plans to you then..." he said, following after her, and then walked out of her tent, and back into his tent.

"The only regret I'm going to have is if I let you get captured by the other Hunter..." he said, leaning forward and grabbing the Oracle by the hair. "Now get be a good girl...and walk with me..." said the Hunter.

Smiling as her moaning turned to a soft, warm cooing, she looked down at him as he finished. She leaned down and kissed on his chest while petting his arms.

__

Eve watched him leave and frowned, heading over to the Beta group. Once she found them, she motioned over to them, "Have we any more news about the invaders?"

__

She winced as he grabbed her hair, stumbling forward as he pulled her. Soon visibly upset by his hands forcing her around, she reached up, swiping at his neck with two fingers and jabbing her fingers into other places on his body. The Oracle pulled away from him, reaching up and fixing her hair as she watched him. She had cut off the flow of blood to his brain as well as paralyzing him so he could not move.

I warned you that your future held regrets.

She stepped past him and knelt down at her tray of food, eating a mango slice and drinking the rest of her tea. She could not fight off the next hunter or provide any more illusions- she accepted this and would go to him freely- as long as he did not touch her.​

"You didn't finish did you?" said Jared, as he looked up at her. "You haven't reached your climax...would you want that servant over there to help you?" he said, looking over.

"No my leader... we were waiting on Kyle's orders to dispatch and find more information...he just left your tent...is everything okay?" said one of the Soldiers.

With the death of the first hunter, the only remain was the second Hunter who was still walking around every room in search for the Oracle.

She purred down at Jared and looked back at the servant, "If it would please you, Jared, I would like that."

__

"Yes," she cut them off, "Everything is fine. Go out now- tell me what you find." She crossed her arms over her chest and looked back at Kyle's tent.

__

The Oracle walked out of the room and made her way to the center of the temple, waiting for the hunter to show up. Once he arrived to the room, she put a hand up, asking him to stop.

I will come with you and you may have the glory of my capture. All I ask is that you abstain from touching me.

"You have given me two climaxes in a few hours...it's only fair..." he said, pulling her down to give her a kiss. "Servant..." he finally said, after a few kisses. "Pull your pants down...I'm giving you a reward for following my orders like a good little boy...I can see that you are ready for this..." said the tyrant. The servant nodded and quickly dropped his pants and walked over to the bed. "may...may...I enter you?" he asked, looking at Evan's pussy. Jared said, "of course...stop being coy...my servant...I already allow you entrance...finish the job..." he said, placing his hand on Evan's cheek.

The servant pressed on Evan's back, pushing her back a bit so that her ass would stick out. He then used his other hand and grabbed his cock and guided it in between her ass, so that the tip of his cock was pressed against her wet, hot vagina. Slowly, but surely he thrust forward letting go of his cock as all of it slide in. He then grabbed her hips and began fucking her from behind.

Group Beta receives Eve's orders and leaves. Kyle got dressed and came out of his tent. He saw Eve standing there crossing her arms. "What is it...commander?"

The hunter nodded. "Okay...after you..." he said, still holding his gun.

She chuckled softly as Jared commanded the servant to take his woman. As he soon entered her, she sighed, her breath hot on Jared's chest. Her pussy clenched on him and her eyes closed as he took her like he had been craving her since he popped from a bitch's womb.

__

Eve frowned over at him, "You're being moody." She wasn't going to beat around the bush about it. She didn't appreciate his little swing and she just didn't get it. "I sent them out. Feel free to join them if you want."

__

The Oracle groped at her clothing, picking up the dress just enough so it would not drag as she walked. She went through the temple with him and to the entrance, stepping into the boat and sitting down with her hands in her lap.​

Up until now the servant's pace was deliberately slow, he was testing the waters of how much this slut likes his cock. When she felt her pussy reacting to it, he began flexing his arms and grabbing her hips tightly and pulled her back as he thrust forward, so that he could stick every inch in her.

-----------

Kyle was in fact not being himself. Every since he had those dreams, he wasn't really acting like his new self. He doesn't know how he was acting to be truthful. "I'm sorry, commander...i'm going to take a break...for now..." he said, turning around and walks towards his tent and began stripping down to get into the lake.

-----

The Hunter, jumped down into the boat, and nodded. "Good..." he said, putting his weapon down and began rowing the boat.

Her chest rose as she inhaled a deep breath and she bellowed an amorous moan- delighted and almost shaken by the pleasurable dramatics of his entrance. Biting down on her lips and digging her nails into Jared's legs, she leaned her torso down and thrust her hips upward against him- taking him in as deep as she could.

__

Eve frowned over at him, watching idly as he stripped down and walked over to the lake next to his tent. She followed him and stopped when she saw him start to step into the water, "Are you alright? you're acting weird."

__

Without directing her sight to any specific direction, she asked him:

How much are you being paid for my capture?

The servant helped Evan with her hip thrusts as the servant hands were on her sides. With each thrust, he pulls her towards her more and more, so that all this girl who has been teasing him ever since they met could feel all of the want, and need for his cock to be inside of her. It has been a long while since this man has ever slammed himself inside of another woman.

Jared grabs Evan's hair and pulls her closer as he kisses her sweet lips. "You like that don't you...I like a girl that follow my commands...but it seems you're liking it too much...my slut..." said the Tyrant.

Kyle turned around as Eve followed him towards the lake. He looked down a bit before looking up at her. He didn't want to tell her about the dreams he has been having. He wasn't ready yet. So he did the next best thing, he pulled his hands down to scoop some water and then lifts it up in the air, as he tosses some of the lake water at her.

"Enough to last me a life time..." said the Hunter. "Now...shut up... i don't want to get to know you...or know my future...cause my future is already told... I'm going to be rich"

She moaned ontop of Jared as one of his servants pounded into her mercilessly. It felt so dreadfully amazing and she let Jared know by digging her nails into his abs. She licked her lips before he kissed her and smiled, "anything for you~ Jared." She breathed onto his skin as she moaned again, a surge of pleasure rushing through her body.

__

Her eyebrow quirked up as he attempted to splash her, her feet moving back so he missed. her lips curved into a brief smile before she started to take her clothes off. She kept her undergarments on and steppe down onto the water, wadding out until it came up to her breasts.

__

The Oracle obliged to his wishes, though his future was anything but what he imagined. She kept quiet during the trip across the water until the ground started to come into view.​

The thoughts of another man pleasing this girl for hire was starting to annoy the Tyrant. He thought about shooting him right now. But the fact remained he did asked for this. He wanted to reward the girl for giving him pleasures more than anyone he had dealt with in the past. The servant was surprised that the more he slammed into her, the more he should have release by now. He hasn't received action for over two years, ever since he worked for the Tyrant. He could feel Evan reaching near, as her pussy was getting hotter and hotter. "Are you near... madam?" said the Servant, as he continue to slam his cock into her.

Kyle stared at Eve as she undressed herself a bit, and she had a smile on her lips. He wondered if she forgave him for acting weird a few moments ago. The more he stared, the more his mind became serene. A flashback occur. He remembered his beautiful mother stripping for his father, just like how Eve was for Kyle on a beach. Kyle was just three and Jared was playing with the sand. The moment he heard Eve enter the waters Kyle mind came back to reality as he saw Eve getting closer to him. He splashed some water towards her as he reaches his hand forward and grabs her as he pulls her towards him. "Do you forgive me? My Leader...."

It was a quiet ride to shore. The Hunter stepped out of the boat first when the boat arrived to the shore. The other hunters looked at them and spoke, "What happened to the other that was with you?" said one of them. The hunter with the Oracle replied, "I killed him..." he said, using his gun to shoot at the guy who spoke, then shoots the other guy that was paired up with him.

"Oh! Yes!" Evan called out to the servant, arching her back and leaning her head back as a moan rang out from her throat. Her hot, wet pussy tightened and twisted around the servants shaft, milking for all of his worth as she finished. Panting softly, she looked down at Jared and smiled, petting his face as she cooed and purred.

_

She turned away from the splash of water and then found herself in his arms. She looked at his face, looking into his eyes as he questioned her. Eve nodded slowly and looked him over, touching a hand to his face, "I do. As long as you're feeling better."

_

The Oracle remained still and quiet as the man who captured her shot at and killed the others. By doing this, he was claiming more money for himself in the end. The was also cutting down on the numbers that could keep her during the transfer. If a third party came along and tried to take her, he would certainly die.​

Back
Top Bottom