Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Two SIdes of a Coin

Finally, it was done...the Tyrant known as Jared didn't know how long he could watch the Servant pounding away at this beautiful woman, Evan. The Tyrant snapped his fingers and moved his hands in a shooing motion. The Servant quickly got slipped out and stepped off the bed. Jared smiled, "I'm glad you have climaxed...let's feast..." he said, he then looked at the Servant. "Get us another servant with food..." said Jared.

The moment Eve placed a hand to his face Kyle leaned in and placed both hands on her cheeks to kiss her lips. When their lips finally met, Kyle gets an erection. Just then, One of their soldiers return. "Sir...Madam... permission to speak..." he said, turning away from the two who showed a lot of skin, considering Kyle was naked. Kyle looked up, then at Eve.

"Now you are all mine..." the Hunter said, as he walked away from the other dead bodies with the Oracle. "Now get on the horse..." he said, pointing one of the horses.

::edit::
ooc: get on the horse xP
I haven't been on in a while, sorry that typo was there for a while.

Evan crawled up the tyrant's body, laying against his side and petting his chest with her hand as she purred. "Did you enjoy yourself, Jared?" She wanted to make sure every moment they were together that he was happy.

_

Eve closed her eyes as he leaned in and their lips met. She smiled, just briefly, and opened her eyes as another man entered the area. She frowned, looking over at the soldier and then to Kyle, "Permission granted."

_

The Oracle did as she was told, walking over to one of the horses and gripping the handle of the saddle. She pulled herself up, draping both of her legs over one side as she gripped the reins.​

Of course, Evan did everything she could to make the Tyrant's body happy...but truly right now the Tyrant was experiencing both mental and physical pleasures. The Tyrant was just so happy from the thought of capturing the leader of the rebellion. He knew that this girl worked for them, but it didn't matter since she was very beautiful...and she wasn't going to get anything out of him. The Tyrant smiled as he pulled her closer and kissed her lips. "Of...course I did...you did a splendid job..." said the Tyrant.

What is Kyle to do now, with an erection with a beautiful girl in the lake as well. She was the leader of the rebellion, she could have just sent him away and work on that thing which she has caused. "Permission to overrule you..." he said, staring back into her eyes. Without the okay from Eve, he said "Soldier...please turn around and speak...cover your ears while doing so...you will be granted our presence if its news is worthy of it..." he finally said, as he waited for the soldier to turn around before Kyle returns to kissing Eve.

The Hunter said, "Move forward..." as he waited before there was room on the back for him to get on. Now there were both on the horse with each leg side by side on the horse. "Give me the reins...and turn around facing me...I'm riding this horse...not you"

Back
Top Bottom