Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fine Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila Lupin

Star
In a world where Humans are either slaves to Mythical creatures such as Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Demons, Incubus/Succubus, and so on, or members of a society that fights off these creatures and restore power to the humans. This society is known as Red Angel, because they see themselves as deliverers, but they spill blood in the process. The servants are used as means of food and entertainment. The Vampires are at the top of the food chain with the Werewolves and witches right behind them. Incubus and Succubus come next, Demons come after them, and Humans are considered to be at the bottom of the food chain.

The Red Angels have put together a small group of people, mainly women, to go and infiltrate the houses of different high ranking members of each group and bring them down to help further the Red Angels' cause. What happens when the spies start to fall in love with the very ones that they'r supposed to destroy?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

DO NOT ASK TO JOIN HERE. IF YOU'D LIKE TO JOIN THEN EITHER PM ME OR POST IN THE PROFILE THREAD.

DO NOT JOIN AND THEN DROP OUT WITHOUT A WORD.

TRY TO HAVE THE GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING LEVELS OF AN ADULT, PLEASE.

HAVE FUN

Nanai Ekiguchi sat in the common room of the first level of the Red Angels hide out. She was waiting for the other spies to get their butts in the room so they could go out and get the job done. She still thought that it was stupid to let Hatchet go. She'd probably kill her 'master' before she learned anything. She had a habit of getting violent when she olt pissed, and it was pretty frickin' easy to piss off Amber.

Nanai sighed as she listened to Just Tonight by Pretty Reckless play. She was pretty much bored out of her mind. None of these other people were as experienced as she was in espionage. She was worried about the others. She didn't have to worry too much about Hatchet, cause that woman could take care of herself. She was more worried about Alisa Zerep, a young girl that Nanai had found left for dead in the woods.

She had voiced her disdain to the leader many times. Nanai wasn't one to lose her cool very easy, but she did when she found out that they were letting Alisa act as a spy. Nanai had told them that that was a bad idea. Alisa had a tendenciy to close up around people she wasn't used to, and if she did that around one of these creatures, it could get her killed.

Nanai knew how these creatures worked. She'd been spying on them for quite some time now. She specialized in dealing with the top three classes, Vampires, Werewolves, and Witches & Warlocks. She wasn't comfortable with the idea of Alisa having to go back into slavery after just getting out of it, but she had no say in the matter. She waited for the others, and for the ones that would act as their slave traders.

[Note the ones acting as slave traders will be played by the character that they sell off. Just makes thing easier.]

Slamming her fist against the wall she cooled herself, tresses of black hair spilling around Alisa's slender shoulders. Her teeth ground together in bent rage at the news the Red Angel's had given her. Go back to slavery, go back to the very beast that left you for dead and behave for them. In the year that had followed her rescue, the black hatred that had stew for years biting to be released. This was the only assignment had been given since she got here, and as much as she hated it she had to go along.

Turning her face towards the dark hall, her footsteps moved slowly head facing the ground in dread. By now her slave trader would be stepping into the room to take her. Trap her into the steel bars of prison, a prison she all to well remembered to this date. Her hard soiled shoes clattered through the barren halls, bouncing off the wall to curve back to her ears.

Delicate fingers pressed against the rough wood door being the only thing stopping her from facing her mission. To be a spy would mean she needed to act different, more accepting of individuals around her. Pushing forward she was greeted by the dim light, her beige face splashed with a golden hue. "When do we go out?" her voice barely above a whisper, dark orbs staring to the ground refusing to look at the leader.

"We leave soon, don't we Nanai?" Glenta spoke softly, appearing behind the young woman in a cloud a mystical dust. Her crooked hand resting against the young woman's shoulder. Alisa lowered her head holding her tongue always hating the woman that had been assigned to her.

"Don't worry, if you act classy, then you get sold classy. Isn't that right Marco?" Nanai asked as she looked over her shoulder to see her dear friend, and the man that volunteered to be her slave trader. "Because everyone, even Hatchet, knows that only high class slaves get sold to the powerful creatures, the ones that are in charge." She said as she stood up, showing off the outfit that she would be wearing that night.

"That's right, Gorgeous, and there's no one here that has more class than you. You always do such a good job. I absolutely love working with you." Marco Dernay said as he came up from behind Nanai and hugged her. He kissed her cheeck and rested his head on her shoulder. Nanai definitely knew how to catch the attention of these creatures, and she wanted the most high class one she could find.

Nanai knew from experience that the higher class a creature was, the better they tended to treat their slaves. Nanai knew that some of the richest tended to dress their slaves up and take them with them to parties to show them off. She wanted to attend those parties so she could hear what was going on in the world of monsters. That was her real reason for wanting a master with high social standing.

"A slaves a slave, no matter how classy they are," Alisa's cool tone filled the heated air, cutting through the confidence as blade to butter. She wouldn't pretend that she was happy with this assignment, she wouldn't bother in keeping high moral among the people that knew what they were doing was dangerous, even fatal. Moving from the door she felt Glenta's gaze follow her, shifting as she did until Alisa found a seat. She had already been given orders to remain friendly and pleasant among the potential customers, but for now she sat glazed eyed in thought.

"With that kind of attitude I'll be lucky to sell her to a demon," Glenta moved farther into the common room. Reaching deep inside her cloak she pulled a silver made flask of sweet wine, pouring some of the contents into her mouth. A single ruby drop hung on her pale lip, before her tongue greedily swiped it away. It had taken Glenta hours to convince the young woman to change into the proper attire for the events at hand. Still, with some coaxing she had managed well enough. "You better remember that attitude counts in theses auctions," she spoke simply.

"I'll remember," Alisa said the top layer of her hair held back with an emerald clip, allowing her curls to run down the length of her back. Letting her eyes looking to Nanai she took a moment, thinking about what she had been rumored to say about her. She would be fine, acting was something as a child she had schooled in, and having been a slave such a short time ago she hadn't forgot what it was like to be owned. "Than let us go to the auction."

"Nanai and I aren't sold at auctions. We get paraded around high class parties and parts of town. You could be too if you learned how to act. I might be crazy, but I'm not stupid, or suicidal. I know better than to lose my temper to the point where I kill someone, ultimately blowing my cover. You need to act a certain way if you want to attract a certain group. Like how Nanai wants a high class member of one of the top three Tiers. Vampire, Werewolf, witches & warlocks, are what she prefers to work with. She knows all the secrets. But she acts sophisticated cause that's what she wants." Amber Greysom, commonly known as Hatchet said.

"That's right, Amber. It's just like how high ranking vampires prefer girls that have some spunk. They like a girl that tries to fight back. What they don't realize is that Amber could if she needed to, but she'd better not." Carlos Toruay said as he placed a warning hand on Amber's shoulder. He sometimes wished that she didn't have as much spunk as she had.

"Oh you just wish that you were the one getting me instead." She said with a pouty face as she smoothed out the wrinkles on her dress. She smiled as she arched an eyebrow at Nanai, pretty much asking her if she was ready to head out and wreak havoc upon the high class scene. She was already rarin' to go.

Alisa lent against the cherry wood door, sporting an annoyed twist in her face. What would they know about living so close to the three tier creatures? Turning her head to the side she gazed out the window listening to what Amber was saying. She guessed that they wouldn't remember much about what it was truly like to be enslaved. Turning her head over to the man that was now with Hatchet she merely shrugged.

"The only thing I care about is revenge....to get back the life that was stolen from me and my family," pushing off the wall she fixed herself properly. Pulling up her dress so it wouldn't show her nipples to the room, looking over to Glenta she gave a half hearted sigh. "Where are we to be going anyway? You haven't really told me that," she raised her questioning gaze to her apparent leaders.

Glenta gave a smile, hiding her face under her cloak she placed her pale hand back into her cloak. Hiding the flask that had given her some time of solace for the trouble she was going to have. "I'm sure she'll do fine, all that matters is that once we get out and about she remains loving, friendly, and eager to please," her soft voice assured looking over to Alisa who gave a nod. "I'll be fine, just don't be surprised if I get tense around werewolves," she stated simply.

Alec stepped through the doorway of his mansion. A large, plantation style house on 15 acres of land. It was mostly flat and out in the middle of nowhere, but he liked it that way. The drive up to the house was straight, almost perfectly, with trees lined on either side of the concrete at ten foot intervals. He had spent a lot of money buying this place and the other properties around it so that he could have all the space he could possibly want, though most of the house was not seen, it was under the ground. There were many rooms, some were for 'play' and others for punishment, though they were all the same to him. He also had a torture room, for those pesky Red Angels, the ones who thought they could manage to give power back to their pathetic breed. They weren't even fit to exist, they dirtied up the world with all their filth and they ruined so much in their short existences.

He stepped out of the house, locking the doors and quickly climbing into his Maserati, the windows almost completely blacked out. He hated coming out in the day but at this point is was almost sundown. Cursing his butler silently for taking a day off to spend with his wife he was going into town looking for a new slave, his last one had just died from old age. He was excited, usually he didn't get new slaves very often and new slaves meant they would be younger and more able for sex, he was almost ready to kill the old woman himself after she started aging and was currently wondering why he hadn't. He stepped out of his car in a nice suit, his hair combed back as he walked down to the place where he was planning on meeting a man that would be able to get him a new slave for his household.

He opened the door to a small 'coffee' shop. It was an obvious vampire shop, the menu only having the different types of blood that they could choose from. He had told the slave trader to meet him there though he wasn't entirely sure what he looked like. He walked up to the counter and got a cup filled with AB positive and also told her that if a man walked in and said he was a slave trader and was looking for him that she should send him his way.

"Hey you know, Amber may not have been a slave, but she's been through worse than being a slave. Those ex-" "Carlos, shut the FUCK up. We need to go. It's about time for your appointment with that Mace guy." Amber said as she began heading outside to her Toyota Supra. She had built this baby from scratch, and she absolutely loved it. In fact Carlos was the only other person that she let drive it besides herself. After all, he was her most trusted, if not her only, friend.

Amber and Carlos had been best friends since they were little and they had run off together when her brother had been killed, by the very man that they were about to go see. While Amber and Carlos remembered this guy, they had changed so much in the past couple of years. They had both been expiremented on after they ran away.

They were both very different from how they once were. Carlos had gained a sort of psuedo vapirism, that allowed him to have all the perks of a vampire, and be able to do anything a vampire could, without the downers, except for the fact that he desperately craved blood, eve though he didn't need it. He had also become extremely protective of Amber in the process. Amber had gained immense strength and an unbelievably high threshold for pain, but had lost her sanity in the process.

Carlos waved goodbye to the others as he left. To him it was sad that Amber wouldn't let anyone in ever since the expirements. Carlos had been the one that helped Amber get back the amount of sanity that she had now. She did have a shorter than short fuse when it came to her temper. He remembered back to when Amber's hair was long and she had been such a calm and patient girl, but those days were long gone.

The drive the 'cafe' was silent, and when they got there Amber opted to stay outside. She liked the feeling of the cold air, and she was listening to Night Drive by All American Rejects. She would wait for them to finish the deal and then come get her. Carlos walked in to the café and immediately asked the lady at the counter about Alec. She led him over to him and Carlos introduced himself.

"Hey, I'm Carlos Santuey. The best high quality slave trader in this city." He said with a smile as he held out his hand to shake Alec's.

Alec was sitting near the back so he could watch the other people in the room as well as the door. He was looking down into his cup when he heard the man speak to him. He stood to greet him and took his hand firmly, shaking it with a warm smile. "Alec Mace, but you already knew that" he joked and looked him up and down "hmm, I might just want to take you with me instead, you're cute" he smiled and sat down, motioning for Carlos to sit as well.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he offered before taking a sip of his own. At that moment he immediately went into business mode "so you said you had a girl for me, correct?" he waited for his response before continuing. "How old is she? Where did she come from? Also, how wild is she? I told you I wanted one who would be a challenge to break" he said, a small smile turning up the corners of his mouth.

After his questions were answered he stood "so, let us go see this slave you brought me. I assume you did bring her correct?" he asked, glancing out the window at the black toyota that had arrived when Carlos did. "You can keep her in your car without bindings?" he asked incredulously as he looked inside of the car. He would never have a slave in his car without bindings, they might ruin the interior. "I'll pay you when I see the girl and get her home without any trouble" he told Carlos and threw his cup away.

"She would never ruin that car. She put the thing together. She loves anything that has a motor. She's one of those girls that loves vehicles. She would never destroy a car, but she has a bit of an attitude problem though. She has a shorter than short fuse when it comes to her temper, so don't be surprised if she gets a little violent. She'll definitely give you a run for your money. She likes to fight back." Carlos said as he led Alec out to the Supra.

"Her favorite color is green so make sure she has plenty of access to green clothes. She can be well behaved, if it will benefit her, if not than she has one of those my way or the highway attitudes. Her name is Amber and she'd 21. Now then let's do the ritual meet and greet. Oh, and if you keep her happy, she tends to do the same, so letting her work on cars could be a very good idea." Carlos said before opening the passenger side door.

Amber stepped out with a sigh. She needed to pretend like this guy wasn't worth her time if she wanted him to be interested. She knew how to push people's buttons just right, and she loved to do it. She took one look at Alec and smiled mentally. Oh yes, this was the same guy. She rolled her eyes and looked away. "Not even worth my time. Let's go Carlos." She said as she went to go back inside the car. This guy wanted a woman with fire, and he was getting what he wanted, and then some.

Alec just listened, a little confused by this human "guess I won't be needed my mechanic any more then. I hate working with cars, I've got no patience. Usually if my car messes up I just go and buy a new one" he commented and smiled "good, I like a woman with a little fire inside of her" he said and followed Carlos.

He made a mental note of the green and how to keep her happy but he was slightly confused. He stood about ten feet away from the car when Carlos opened the door. When she stepped out he kept his face blank, looking her up and down. She said that about wasting her time and he smirked "you give your slaves almost free reign to do what they want?" he asked, turning to Carlos "does she not realize that if I want to purchase her she has no choice?" he frowned slightly, looking over her again.

He narrowed his eyes "you don't treat her as if she's below you, yet you claim to be 'selling' her. Why? And what is she to you?" he asked, feeling as if there was something wrong with what was going on. He liked the fire in the girl and the way she held herself but their relationship seemed to friendly to be a normal slave trader and slave relationship. He would purchase her, she wasn't the normal girls he got but he wasn't planning on risking himself if he bought her and they somehow were planning on getting her out or making him lose money on this deal.

"She acts likes she's in charge, 'cause she's the best I've got. We're about to show you exactly why I let her have free reign." Carlos said as he waved at a woman that was coming towards them. "Hey, Martha, you ready to show Mr. Mace here what makes our girl so special." Carlos said as he kissed the female vampire on the cheek. Martha ran a fighting ring that faced off genetically altered humans against vampires. If a vampire won, they got paid a good sum of money, but if a human won, they got paid even more because of the odds against them. Their sponsors/owners, also got paid a great deal. If a vampire could find a human that could win these fights, then they were pretty much set for a full millenium after just 10 fights. It wasn't easy to find a human that could stand their ground in these fights, but the ones that could were considered legends.

"I sure am. You know I haven't seen you around here lately, Alec. You better make sure that you bring my girl back. She earns me a lot of money, just like she does Carlos, except she's gotten a bit antsy, and Carlos isn't the type to hurt a human women, whether she's one of them or not." Martha said as she smiled at Alec. Then was what many vampires called the humans that had been taken at a young age and expiremented on by a vampire scientist. He had eventually been killed by one of his creations, but noone knew which one. These creations were what most vampires sponsored in this fighting ring.

Martha led every to her club, which was about a block or two away. Once they were inside she led them down stairs to the fighting ring. There were a lot of people from every different class there. There was a well known vampire in the middle of the ring, obviously talking trash about someone, until he saw Amber walk through the door. "Well, well, and here I thought you just weren't gonna show. Thought that little miss Greyback might have gotten scared. Apparently you really are as crazy as they say." The guy said. He was a champ in these fights, and he was no pushover.

"I don't get scared, Maize. I leave that to you." Amber said as she jumped into the ring, still wearing here green dress. "Don't you wanna change out of that?" Maize asked her. "Why, it's not like you'll be able to do much to it. Besides, ii have an extra in the back." She retorted.

"You see, Amber says you're a waste of her time if she doesn't think that you'll be a challenge. She has an odd way of thinking." Carlos added as Martha asked Alec if he wanted to make a bet before the fight started.

Alec laughed lightly as Martha walked up "ahh, didn't know she was one of them" he teased and gave Martha a light hug "I know, since they started making the humans stronger I didn't have a reason to train them any longer" he explained. Before the experiments started many vampires trained and fought humans, much like dog fights. Alec was a big name at that time period, always having the money to train well and his humans almost always won. After the experiments started he fought some of the early experiments, always winning, though they had been less sophisticated than the ones that were newer, like the girl in front of him.

Walking into the club sent him into many memories, not all good as he glanced around "you haven't changed it a bit" he commented and looked down at the ring "Maize? She's going to fight Maize? He'll kick her ass" he laughed and told her he'd pay 200 on the vampire. That was one of his major weak points, gambling. He always felt the need to bet which was one reason he had stopped coming to the club.

He smiled, unbuttoning his jacket and letting it slide down his arms. He laid it over a chair and glanced to Martha and Carlos "she's your best? If she beats him I want her" he told the man, looking back up at her "I'm better than Maize though, you know that too" he shot at Martha, smirking. "Hey Maize! Whatcha doing cutie? I thought you said when you left me you were going to make a life for yourself?" he asked, his tone of voice light though you could tell he was angry with the man for leaving him, even though it was a hundred or so years ago.

"Aww, I guess you really are a bitch Maize." She said as she stuck out her lower lip in a mock pout. "I always knew you were overcompensating for something with the way you fight." She said with a wicked, psychotic grin. As soon as the whistle blew and the words left her mouth Maize sucker punched her in the jaw. "You still hit like a girl, and just so you know, that's the only free punch that you'll be getting." She said acting like he hadn't even touched her. He hit her again and she reared her leg up and kicked him, sending him flying across the ring into the wall that surrounded it. The ring was set up almost like an old time boxing ring and it made Martha nostalgic for her days in Ireland, watching her late brother box, but that was over 150 years ago.

"The only bitch here is you, Greyback." Maize said as he ran towards her and punched her in the stomach. Amber didn't seem too happy about that, because she got behind him jumped up and wrapped her legs around his neck, locking her ankles together, and threw her weight backwords, causing him to go back with her. She balanced herself with her hands and threw him over her. As soon as she let go, he managed to right himself before hitting the ground. This meant that his back hit the ground instead of his head.

"She's toying with him. If she was serious then she never would have let go until his head hit the ground. It's hard to believe she was one of the first." Martha said with a sigh. "You make sure to bring her back her. She'll earn you some good money. OH shit' that's gonna hurt like a bitch." She said when Maize punched her in her right eye. "Come on 15, I thought you were stronger." He said after hitting her in the stomach again though he managed to send her back a bit this time. She still acted like it didn't bother her. "He really shouldn't have said that." Carlos said with a bit of a grimace as Maize's manage hit his forehead with the heel of his hand.

"THAT IS IT!" She said as she got exceptionally angry. Maize must have sensed a change in her attitude because he vamped out. While many did this if they felt threatened in a fight, Maize only ever did so when he was almost certain that he would lose otherwise. He charged at her but she managed to catch him before he got to her. "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to hit a girl." She yelled as she sucker punched him in the stomach and immediately followed up with a powerful kick to his head, sending him tumbling across the ring and slamming head first into one of the walls. The rock music changed to a different song. They always played this song when Amber was about to win. It was Remember the Name by Fort Minor feat. Linkin Park.

Maize laid there for about two minutes. "Maize baby, get up. Come on Maize, get the FUCK up." Maize's manager yelled at him. Maize laid there for a couple more minutes before the ref went to check on him. "He's still alive, but he's been knocked out cold. The winner is Amber Greyback." The ref said as he picked Amber's arm up to show her victory. Her dress was still in perfect condition, just like she said it would be. "You should never doubt the likes of a human. Oh look, her identifation tattoo is showing." _artha said as she put Alec's two hundred in her bra. She pointed at Amber's right arm that was being held up. It was obvious now that the dress had been covering up a #15 tattoo. Number 15 had been called a failure because she had gone crazy after the expirements. It was rumored that 15 had killed the scientist.

Amber jumped out of the ring and headed back over to Martha, Alec and Carlos as Carlos and Martha explained how it had taken them years to get her back to the level of sanity that she was at right now. They also explained that that was why she had such a temper, and an attitude. "So what do you think?" Carlos asked Alec with a grin.

"Amber sure has an odd way of getting those vampires interested in her. She fights in the underground Human vs. Vampire fights. It's made her and Carlos filthy fucking rich. Well then, shall we go ladies?" Marco asked as he led the girls out to a high class limo. They need to travel in style iin order to get where they were going.

"Come on, Alisa. We're going to a sophisticated 1st and 3rd teir party. There won't be that many werewolves there so you should be fine." Nanai said as she smiled gently at Alisa. She didn't want the girl to get too uptight and get herself in trouble. She could only hope that her friend would get a kind master as they make their way towareds the limo that's waiting out side.

Alec had a calm smile when Maize got in the first punch after the whistle blew. "They sure seem to care about each other a whole lot" he said sarcastically, a smirk appearing on his face when she flipped him over her head and he almost landed on his. "I don't see why she would let him land any hits if she was toying with him" he told Carlos, still thinking he was going to make money off this fight.

He winced when Maize kept getting hit, glad to see the bastard was getting what he deserved but also wanting him to come out on top. "She'll get a black eye if he can still hit like he used to" he commented when Maize threw out another insult "fifteen? She was the fifteenth?" he asked, slightly amazed. His smile dropped when Maize vamped out "fuck" he muttered, when he was shortly knocked out afterwards. He crossed his arms over his chest, looking at her smiling confidently and walking over to them.

"She's something all right" he mumbled to Carlos. He smiled lightly, though he wasn't too happy at the moment. He turned to Carlos "she's delightful" he smirked "how much for her?" he asked lightly, money not being an issue for him. He stepped up into the ring, picking Maize up and tossing him out of the ring "teach your bastard how to cover his pretty face" he told Maize's manager, turning back to Amber.
((do you want them to fight now? 'Cause I was considering having him offer to fight now but then I thought she might go crazy now and he would have to beat her otherwise she would just keep going at him and then there would be no plot.))

Alisa was speechless, never had she'd seen something so..interesting to her, for unknown reasons she had a new found respect for Amber, having the ability to show the true hate that lye within her without giving up her position was no easy task. Still, she wondered how long it would take before even she snapped at the very creature she had been trying to impress. Glenta lead Alisa away, following Nanai and Marco out to the stretched vehicle. Alisa couldn't help but stop, searching the outskirts of her memory to recall the last time she'd ridden in a limo. "Been a while," she whispered, remember her youth for only a moment. Stepping down into the limo she sat near Nanai and Glenta, scanning the furnished inside.

"As long he's not there, I won't care; but thanks for the concern," she gave Nanai a nod. Alisa had to admit that the leader was a genuine individual, someone that she was sure she could rely on in the last moments of her life. Looking to Glenta she shook her head, wondering why the woman had chose a life of good when she, herself, was of evil blood; being a witch only made it harder to understand what had gone on in her life. "Tell me Nanai, whom is to be expected at this tier?"

Amber was busy talking to Martha. She kept looking over at Alec as she spoke, but quickly returned her attention to Martha. She finally nodded her head as they seemed to be wrapping up their conversation. "I'll take her or $1,000,000, and no less." He said as he motioned for Amber to come over to them. She walked over to them and rolled her eyes.

"So you're gonna sell me, 'uh? You vampires are all the same. Once you get bored with something, or someone, or you can't control them, or they are of no use to you, you get rid of them in a way that's most convenient for you." Amber said as she looked at them. She didn't like talking to Carlos like that but she needed to be convincing. She didn't want them to find out that he was really a human.

Martha walked over to them with a smile on her face. She had overheard the price that Carlos was gonna sell Amber for and knew that Alec would probably be showing off his little trophy slave and using her to earn money whenever he could. Only the best highclass slaves that could earn the money back in no time were worth $1,000,000.

"Hey, Alec, you might want to check with Monica at La Croix and see if she'll take her for modeling. She's pretty enough." Martha said as she handed Amber an ice pack and made her put it on her eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom