Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fine Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the lights rush by in blurs of reds and greens Alisa started to wonder if this was what she truly wanted. Was she willing to risk the very freedom that by chance she had earned. Clenching her fingers around her the smooth skin of her arm she sighed, it had only been a year since she'd escaped the male. Having lost everything in that process it almost seemed selfish to tempt fate again by voluntarily becoming a slave to the dark world again.

Crinkling her nose she cast her eyes down, looking at the careless hand of Glenta lying there, her curled nails gracing over her skin. Turning her gaze to glare at the woman she waited for an explanation. "You need to relax. Keep your head up and present a strong, seductive woman front for this party," she gave her knee a pat. "This could be your only chance for revenge Alisa, don't ruin it by letting your pride get in the way," Glenta gave a crooked smile to her "slave" before looking out the window herself.

Alisa knew that she wouldn't go for the same price as Nanai or Hatchet had, the two of them had enough experience to pick high paying masters almost instantly. While Alisa only knew her class, she could recall the days of her youth when her masters would tell her she was a prize for her spirit; but when it came to being bought again, Alisa came up short. "We're here?" she questioned the vehicle, watching a sizable estate coming into view.

Alec nodded at the price, it was fair for the way she could fight, but she would have to fight and win for him to have made a smart purchase. "Okay, follow me back to my house and I'll get your money. I expect you'll want American dollars but I can exchange for euros or pesos or whatever you want but it will still be equal to one million dollars" he told him and put his jacket back on.

Alec smirked at Amber "now don't be that way love, when you get to be hundreds of years old you try and find pleasure when you can" he smiled, looking at her body for the first time fully. "I am not taking her to see that bitch" he told Martha, his eyes suddenly narrowing with fury. "Did you know that when me and her son went out she told him that he couldn't stay with me because I was a vampire and he was a werewolf. Its bullshit and I don't think her passion is in modeling anyways. I'll let her have fun in the garage and she can fight, you can count on that" he told her and turned away, waving behind him as a farewell, also letting her know he would be back soon.

He looked back to Carlos "okay, follow me then" he said and turned, walking out without waiting to see if they were following. He sped off after he saw them get into the car, making the tires spin and squeal. He knew they would keep up, if they didn't then they probably knew where his house was anyway, nothing was private anymore. As he drove he texted a man he knew could make a dress that would show off his new toy, hoping they would be able to get to the party without being talked about for a while. He slid sideways into the driveway and got out, waiting for them to get there then leading them into the front. He went into a back room after leaving a glass of water out for her and a cup of blood for him, going to his safe and bringing out the wads of bills, tossing it at Carlos "its all there but if you want to check it feel free" he said, standing uncomfortably "yeah, not to rush but if we want to make that party we need to go soon" he said and drank his own glass of blood, glancing at his watch.

They followed him back in the Supra and Carlos took the money. He leaned next to Amber's ear and firmly told her to behave. He didn't want to have to pay Alec back and come take her back. That would just be annoying. He was also a bit worried about the idea of her trying to kill him. He left them after she stuck out her tongue at him and rolled her eyes, thankful that she could at least behave at parties.

She smiled a sickeningly sweet smile, laced with the pure distaste for the situation that showed in her eyes, as she looked at him. "Great so now I have to be paraded around like some prize poodle." She said as she sighed. "Just so you know, while I liked what you said about me not modeling, I still hate your guts, and I'm sure you feel the same about me." She said as she gave him one of those "so don't bother pretending that you care" looks. "Just do your thing and parade me around as you see fit, but DON'T pretend to care." She said with another sigh.

"Das ist lächerlich. Ich hasse Parteien. Ich wünsche wirklich, dass ich zurück am Kämpfen-Ring war." She said as she muttered something in German. Her father's family was German while her mother's step-father had been Chinese, so a lot of her family had taught her their language before the incident. She also knew Russian from when they'd lived there when she was little. She was anxious to see what he'd make her wear to this partiy.

[This is the translation for the german bit. "This is ridiculous. I hate parties. I really wish that I was back at the fighting ring."]

Alec smiled gently as Carlos prepared to leave, walking him to the door and closing it behind him. He turned back to Amber with his eyes narrowed and hands slightly clenched. "Ha, you think just because you can fight you get whatever you fucking want you little bitch?" he asked, going to stand closer in front of her, letting her finish.

He glared at her "yeah, after paying a million fucking dollars you get to look like a poodle and act for one for all I care. At least dogs can't talk" he told her, getting close to hitting her but he wouldn't do that quite yet. "I'm aware you hate my guts, as does everyone else which they shouldn't, they should think that you love me, worship the ground I walk on because I am so kind and generous to you" he said, his voice shaking with the anger he felt towards her. "I am going to act any way that I want to act bitch, and you have no right to tell me otherwise."

He turned, walking away to find her a dress when he heard her speak in German. He turned towards her and began speaking to her "Ich will nicht zu dieser Scheißpartei auch gehen, aber es ist meine Freunde, und so muss ich gehen. Ich bin sicher, dass Sie lieber kämpfen würden, das ist offensichtlich, aber ich gebe eine Scheiße nicht, was Sie wollen" he then turned on his heel and started walking away "Lernen Sie über Ihren Master, bevor Sie etwas versuchen."

He came back out with a dress and held it out to her "get dressed" he said simply, going to his fridge and pulling out a packet of blood, downing it and watching her to make sure she didn't try anything funny.

((Translation: I don't want to go to this fucking party either, but it's my boyfriends and so I have to go. I'm sure you would rather be fighting, it's obvious, but I don't give a shit what you want.
Learn about your master before you try something.))
Marz Harmor yelled for his slaves to start cleaning the rooms, to prepare for his 200th birthday party. He glanced around, watching all of his slaves start running around and getting everything perfect. He had them set up an area to show the new slaves that the traders were planning on showing that evening. He greeted the guests warmly, taking each of their hands and bowing low. He frowned lightly, wondering where Alec was, being his new boyfriend for the current time period. He hoped there would be some new slaves he could purchase tonight, he had gotten bored with his current ones and after the last fun one had run away he had been searching for one who was as fun as she had been.

[NOTE: Nanai's picture has changed to fit her background more closely, as well as bits and pieces of her profile, as well as Amber's profile. Thankyou]

Nanai sighed as she got out. Her hair was put up in a bun and held with one of her Japanese combs. She would have much rather been wearing one of her kimono that the dress that she was wearing. Of course she wasn't at the Geisha house that she was normally at. They were trying to find her a Dana, or patron, or a master, as it really was. She would have to suffer through it until she got back to the geisha house that she lived at. It was her life that everyone saw. She was constantly in Multi-Cultural Magazine, the rival of La Croix. They had the height of fashion for people from all countries.

Everyone began murmuring as they Nanai get out of the limo along with Marco, Glenta, and Alisa. She walked as many Geisha did, with a grace that made it seem as if they were floating. She took her seat with equal grace an waited. Her gently smile greatly contrasting the hidden defiance in her eyes that she never acted on. "Monica LaCroix and her family will be here, as well as her newest tag along. Shelly Vesper, the singer will be here, this IS her bestfriend's birthday party after all. Maize Coreman, and his manager. Martha Monaham, Alec Mace, and others. Let's not forget the birthday boy himself, Marz Harmor." She said as she kept that pretty little smile on her face.

Alisa kept her head low, black curls spilling over her slender shoulders in lushes pools around her neck, her dark eyes glittering in the light bouncing from the floor. Keeping her eyes on Glenta and Nanai she tried to compose herself as they did, watching the natural grace Nanai possessed she found her vortex of wonder and judgment. Just how long had Nanai done this? And why had she voluntarily done it again? Letting the thought pass she settled in the chair adjacent Nanai, Glenta settled beside her starting to mingle with various individuals littering the house. Brushing her hair over her shoulder Alisa looked alert, her body straight and posed keeping her dressed wrinkle free.

It had been a while since her fathers soft voice touched her ears, yet the memory of his constant reminder to be a lady and proud could be heard. Full lips spread into a polite smile masking the true feelings she held for the creatures that surround her at that moment. "Quite the party these men throw. Though I suppose if I was turning the ripe age of 200 I'd be celebrating to," Alisa ran a delicate hand along her smooth thighs, wiping away the invisible dust that tickled her. The hustle and bustle of the estate easing her nervous slowly, the sounds of enjoyment having it's cooling effects.

Marz smiled, walking around and greeting his guests, waiting for his closer friends to arrive. He walked towards Marco and Glenta, smiling as he took each of their hands and shook them lightly "thank you both for coming, it's wonderful to have friends join me on such a wonderful occasion" he said, purposefully ignoring the humans by their sides. He glanced around, a slight frown "have you seen Alec? He was supposed to be here earlier" he muttered, automatically assuming they knew who he was as most people did. He forced his smile to return "oh well, I guess he will get here. We'll be celebrating his 300th in just a few years so I assume it will be an even larger event, I can't wait" he said, smiling brightly.

"So how has business been for you two? I assume it hasn't been too tough of a market these past few years selling wise, I'm actually in the market for one or two new slaves ever since my last one ran away" he said, a little darker, anger mixed in his words.

"Oh don't worry. I'll make sure that they all think that I ADORE you. No worries there." She said as she put on the dress. "Ich weiß genau, wer Sie sind. Sie sind Alec Mace, geboren in München, Deutschland 1718 zu einer Bauer-Familie. Sie ragten immer darin hervor, was Sie taten und vor t er andere Ihr Alter waren. Ihre Mutter verging, als Sie jung waren und Ihr Vater betrunken wurde. Sie schloßen sich der Armee an und starben vermutlich. Sie bewegten sich nach Amerika, um Reichtum zu gewinnen. Sie sind Bisexueller und neigen sich mehr zu Männern, weil Ihr Vater Sie vergewaltigte, als Sie wenig waren. Sie datieren zurzeit auf Marz Harmor, geboren in China 1810, er wurde gewöhnt an Opium in einem jungen Alter und 'starb' vermutlich. Er bewegte sich dann nach Amerika und wurde wohlhabend. Ich kenne Sie wirklich. Sie sind interessanter, als Sie ausplaudern."

"Are you ready to go, Master?" She asked in her sweetest voice as she bat her eyelashes and put on her sweetest voice. She needed to make him think that she actually did like him so she could get the information that she needed. She had to make this mission work. She would be so nice to the point where she completely gave in, she'd still put up a fight, but she'd have to push aside her pride and take out her frustrations in the fighting ring. She looked down at herself and sighed. "I look like a green poodle." She said with a slight chuckle before putting her smile back on.

[Translation:I know exactly who you are. You're Alec Mace, born in Munich, Germany in 1718 to a peasant family. You always excelled in what you did and were ahead of t he others your age. Your mother passed away when you were young and your father became a drunk. You joined the army and supposedly died. You moved to America in order to gain wealth. You are bisexual and lean more towards men because your father raped you when you were little. You are currently dating Marz Harmor, born in China in 1810, he became addicted to opium at a young age and supposedly 'died'. He then moved to America and became wealthy. I do know you. You're more interesting than you let on.]

Glenta gave Marz a smooth smile, pulling her tight lips back to show her teeth, her hand shaking firmly to the master of the house. "I'm sure he'll be here Marz, just give him time. You have enough of it," she gave a slight chuckle. Alisa merely shook her head, hiding her faces sneer of the woman's terrible joke from the sight of the vampire. Listening to the man speak she took the time to scrutinize the vampire, the tan skin and erotic look of him telling her a world of facts. "Let her get away I see...that's not like you Marz. It's a shame, I hear she was quite entertaining...none the less if your looking I have one in mind," Glenta turned her crooked smile towards Alisa, seeing the girl staring at the man she quickly pushed her forward, forcing the woman on her knees before the vampire.

Alisa hissed in surprise, her bare knees hitting the cool title with a smack; Alisa wanted nothing more than to jump at the woman's throat. Tearing her apart for pushing her settling with a glare up to Glenta she watched the woman motion towards Marz feet. Glenta saw the hesitation, and as much as she was going to hate it, she had to punish Alisa, smacking her back with a fine leather strap she carried around she gave her the demand. "Now." Alisa gridded her teeth, glaring up at Marz before lowering her lips to light press against his shoe turning her head quickly to the side to look away in anger. "She's still a tad hot headed," she played the punishment off.

Alec's face didn't hold a smile as she spoke to him, hating when anyone outsmarted him in any way. "Fine, make sure they do" he muttered, placing his hand lightly on the small of her back. "Yeah, I've been ready to go" he told her, pushing her gently out to his car. He opened the passenger door for her and went to get in on his side, speeding down the road to Marz's house. "You don't look like a fucking poodle you look beautiful" he said coldly, remaining quiet for the rest of the ride. He pulled in front of the house and threw his keys to the valet, going inside with his hand on her back and a calm smile.

He saw Marz and went over to him "Marz! Baby! Happy birthday!" he exclaimed, pulling him into a deep kiss, ignoring whoever he was talking to at the moment. He turned, just to make sure Amber hadn't gone anywhere. "What'cha doing" he asked, looking down at the human kissing his feet.

Marz smiled at her joke, not finding it funny but humoring her. "Well sure, it is my birthday after all" he smiled and turned when he heard Alec, getting caught by the kiss. When he pulled away he held onto his arm "oh, uh. .Just looking at a new slave possibly" he smiled, kissing his cheek "it took you long enough to get here asshole, what were you doing?" he asked, glancing behind him and seeing a girl. "I was getting myself a new slave, you know how my last one died" Alec smiled and turned "her name is Amber, not that you care" he teased lightly. Alec looked to Glenta "I'll pay for her, part of your birthday present" he whispered to Marz "sound good?" he asked, kissing him gently. "Wonderful" Marz whispered back, forgetting he was around other people as well as Alec.

Alisa looked up to Alec, remembering the face of the vampire that had bought Amber earlier that day; looking to the woman she noticed the fine dress she wore. Seeming to match her well, Alisa slowly stood up avoiding the kiss the men shared she settled in the chair giving them privacy. The mention of money made her cringe, her muscles tightening to the thought of being owned by a man that hadn't even looked at her. Still, she guessed anything would have been better than being owned by a master that actually paid attention to her, at least now she would be left alone, or at least that's what she liked to believe.

Glenta smiled at Alec's offer, a small sigh being released. The first phase of the plan was complete getting Alisa bought, now the only thing she needed was for Alisa to behave. Glancing over to the woman she stood slowly, focusing her attention to the men, her crooked smile turning into a business line. "Since she has somethings to be taught her prize is reasonably low, however due to her up bringing and potential she still is worth a sum of money..say 200,000," Glenta waited to see what the men would decide. No matter what they bought her for she would sell Alisa, it wasn't the money she was after it was the sell. Alisa remained seated, looking at the men to see what would occur having never been sold before.

Shelly Vesper entered the room with a smile on her face. Marz and Alec with both her bestfriends. That's why she'd told her friends and her boyfriend, Maize Coreman to not make a big deal out of today being her 21st birthday. She said that it was just another birthday, and besides, today was Marz's 200th birthday, so she wanted him to be the focus. Maize came in shortly after her with his manager following closely behind him. Shelly kept teasing him about losing to her friend Amber, until she saw Marz. She ran up and waited for Alec to let him go before hugging him. "Happy Birthday Marz." She said with a smile. Her voice was melodic as always.

"Yeah, happy birthday man." Maize said as he came over to them after saying hi to a couple other people. He even smiled and hugged Amber, but he was gritting his teeth which made it pretty obvious that his pride still stung a bit from being beaten by a girl. "Hey Alec, you do realize that Blake will give you hell about dressing her the way you dressed Maria, right?" Maize said as he arched an eyebrow. Maria had been the name of Alec's last slave. Blake was a very good friend of Alec and Marz. She was also the daughter-in-law and mortal enemy of Monica LaCroix. She was also the owner, and creator of Multi-Cultural Magazine.

Blake had married Monica's son Christopher LaBlanche who had taken his father's name after his mother made him leave Alec. Monica had a very big issue because Blake was a 500 year old British witch known as The Devil's Wife, while her son was a 250 year old werewolf. Blake put an end to Monica's bitching when she held a gun loaded with silver buck shots at her and told her to either eat her pride or eat a silver bullet, Monica chose to eat her pride since she valued her life.

Blake had three young Italian girls that were always helping her make sure everything looked perfect for the cover shots of the magazine. She did not run a trashy tabloid, she ran a high-class magazine, and when she walked through the door she had only two stories that she wanted to cover. The 200th birthday of Marz Harmor, and Alec Maqce and his new slave, Lady Greyback, the best human underground fighter that had been seen in quite sometime. One thing that Blake was anal about was making sure that Alec's slaves looked good, since he had a tendency to dress them in what he liked and not what looked best on them.

Blake and Christopher both hugged Marz and wished him a happy birthday along with Angelic, Mara, and Nicole. Mara had a dress bag in her hand, while Nicole had a make up bag (or duffel bag) and Angelic was carrying a camera. Blake held out her hand for the camera and immediately snapped a shot of Marz and Alec together. It would be a nice cover picture. "Alec my girls are going to borrow Amber for a bit, she needs to look perfect for her picture in my magazine." She said and the next thing she did was snap her fingers and Angelic grabbed Amber and drug her off to the bathroom. The other two witches followed in order to work their magic, figuratively. Monica LaCroix was the next person to enter, and finally there was Martha Monahan, and Shelly's friend, Adelinda Mace. Shelly immediately ran over to Adelinda and took her over to say hello to the large group of friends just as Martha had finished telling Marz happy birthday.

Adelinda looked around at the group of Shelly's friends. She wore a sweet smile on her face that could warm almost any heart. She had no idea that her older brother was still alive, let alone here at this very party, in this very group of friends. She had been left for dead by her father on one of his drunken outbursts and found by a vampire that had been watching her for some time by that point. He saved her life by turning her into a vampire promising her the world, but giving her nothing.

He had been as bad as her father. He demanded that she do everything that he wanted, just the way that he wanted it, or he would beat her severely. One day though she finally collapsed under the abuse and killed him. She pretty much ripped his head off and then burned him. She had felt so betrayed by that point that she trusted no man what so ever. She would have still trusted her brother if she'd known that he was alive, because he'd always protected her when he could. They had always been very close and she carried a picture of a portrait that the family had had done of Alec and Adelinda in a gold locket around her neck.

She spoke in almost perfect english though her German accent made it obvious from what country she'd been bored. A lot of the friends were staring at her because she looked very similar Alec, though she was paler than he was as her hair was, and she had softer features, on to of being a bit shorter than he was. She kept her smile untill her eyes fell upon Alec. She just froze, the smile falling because she wasn't completely sure what to feel.

Alec nodded "okay, 200,000 it is, I'll get you the money later, it's back at my house" Alec told her, glancing around at the newcomers to the party. "Excuse me" he said politely, breaking away from them to greet some of his friends. "Hello to you too Shelly" he teased when she hugged Marz first, hugging her when she had let go of him. He laughed lightly at Maize "I don't care, and she looks good, I don't know why she would be complaining" he laughed, hitting him on the shoulder playfully.
Marz hugged her "thanks" he said then leaned down to whisper in her ear "happy birthday to you too, I'll let you pick your present out and me and Alec will pay for it, don't think I'm so full of myself that I forgot" he smiled and kissed her cheek. He smiled at Maize "thanks, its great to see you guys" he said and glanced at Alec with a happy smile. Marz hugged everyone who came in, thanking them for coming politely and making sure he spoke to everyone, whether he knew them or not.

Blake and Christopher came in with the three Italian girls and Alec held Marz for the picture, kissing his cheek before letting him go and going to Blake, bowing low with a grand gesture "as you wish you majesty" he teased and smiled at Christopher "I see where your heart is, willing to fight your mother for her but not me" he teased and hugged him gently "you have your hands full with her I bet though, don't you?" he asked, smiling. "Oh, and theres the she-devil herself" he muttered, seeing Monica. "It's so nice to see you again" he told her when she got close, his eyes betraying his friendly tone. Marz talked to Blake and Christopher for a while, telling Blake he would bring any of his girls she wanted for her magazine. He pushed Alec "sorry he's in a bit of a bad mood tonight" he told Monica, apologizing for his rudeness. He was starting to scold him when Alec turned and stopped talking.

He noticed quite a few people glancing at him and looking away quickly. He started getting worried but held a confident smile on his face until he turned and saw Adelinda. He froze, in shock, wondering if that was truly her or not. He told his old neighbors to watch her once she had left and grieved deeply when he believed she had died. His smile faded and he looked confused as he walked towards her, reaching out to touch her when he got close "Linda?" he asked softly, touching her cheek. He smiled broadly, pulling her into his chest "Where have you been? I thought you were dead!" he laughed, pulling her away to look at her face "who changed you?" he asked, wondering why she wasn't with them. Marz watched with confusion, they looked alike but Alec never mentioned having a sister, though he did get quiet whenever they talked about someone else's family. He just watched and knew that Alec would introduce them when he wanted to.

"I could say the same about you. You never came back. They said you had died and then they buried your coffin. Father got angry, and he got worse, and....and....Vater begann, mich zu schlagen, und er war nie sehr freundlich. Er würde mir immer erzählen, wie er wünschte, dass ich statt Ihrer gestorben war. Eines Tages schlug er mich Hälfte zu Tode und verließ mich gerade dort, um zu sterben. Ein Mann fand mich einen gedrehten ich, aber er war schlechter, als Vater war. Ich brach schließlich und tötete ihn. Ich wusste nicht, dass Sie noch lebendig waren."

"It's okay dear, just breathe. Calm down." Shelly said as she tried to calm Adelinda down. Adelinda still looked to be about 16. She had soft features and a healthy, beautiful frame. Blake smiled gently and while she knew it would make a wonderful story she also knew that she should wait until things calmed down. Shelly was glad that they were reunited and everyone was focusing on them until Angelic brought Amber back into the room wearing a beautiful, embroidered, light green dress. Adelinda and Shelly both took in a breath, as well as many of the other people in the room.

"Sie ist absolut prächtig, wer ist sie?" Adelinda asked as she saw Amber walk towards them. Amber smiled but she was mentally beating herself up, because now she really felt like a trained poodle. Blake twirled her finger in the air to signify that she wanted Amber to turn for her, and Amber did just that. She made it a habit not to piss off anyone that could curse her for the rest of her natrual life.

[1st translation: Father began beating me, and he was never very kind. He would always tell me how he wished that I had died instead of you. One day he beat me half to death and just left me there to die. A man found me a turned me, but he was worse than father was. I eventually broke and killed him. I didn't know that you were still alive.

2nd translation: She's absolutely gorgeous, who is she?]

Alec frowned and held her close, stroking the back of her head comfortingly "He, he, ist das jetzt o.k.. Ich habe Sie, keiner ist jemals dabei, Sie wieder zu berühren. Es tut mir leid, dass ich mich dem Militär anschließen musste, und als ich verletzt wurde und mich änderte, konnte ich nicht zurückkommen, ich bedauere so" he whispered, holding her close.

He turned, seeing Amber and smiled, she looked beautiful although that was certainly not what he would pick out for her, which was Blake's point. "Es ist Bernstein, mein neuer Sklave. Und sie hasst mich wahrscheinlich in diesem Augenblick, und wird aburteilen und mich essen, wenn wir privat hineingelangen" he told her, watching the way she moved. "Amber, come over here for a moment please" he asked her, waiting for her to then turned back to Adelinda "Das ist meine Schwester, Adelinda, ich wollte gerade, dass Sie sich zwei trafen. Ich weiß, dass Sie das hassen, aber wir werden wahrscheinlich in gerechter einer Weile abreisen, so müssen Sie sich nur für kurze Zeit länger verstellen." He smiled, knowing that no one else at the party would know enough German to understand them.

((Translation: Hey, hey, it's okay now. I've got you, no one is ever going to touch you again. I'm sorry, I had to join the military and when I got hurt and changed I couldn't come back, I'm so sorry

That's Amber, my new slave. And she probably hates me right now, and will try and eat me when we get in private

This is my sister, Adelinda, I just wanted you two to meet. I know you hate this but we'll probably leave in just a little while so you only have to pretend for a little while longer.))

"Oh mein, sind nicht Sie schön. Sie sind die Zusammenfassung der deutschen Schönheit. Sie sind nicht vielleicht derselbe Adelinda, der den neuen Multikulturellen Klub besitzt, der gerade Innenstadt, stimmt dass?" Amber smiled at the young looking vampire. She seemed entirely too young to be simply 3 years younger than her brother. She was gorgeous though and she and Amber seemed like to movie stars, with the way they glowed. Amber liked the young woman because she was bringing out a side of Alec that hadn't been seen in centuries. This did put a major hitch in Amber's plans though. There was no way she could try to kill Alec now. If she did then she'd be doing the same thing to Linda that Alec had done to her.

"Ja, ich bin der Eigentümer. Ich bin überrascht, dass Sie die Verbindung machten. Ich bewegte mich gerade hier von Deutschland, und noch einen Platz nicht haben, zu leben. Ich kann nicht einen Platz finden, der wirklich an mich appelliert. Ich schaue noch, und ich denke, dass ich eher findend eines netten Platzes nah sein könnte. Sie sind eine sehr schöne Frau. Ich hoffe, dass mein Bruder Sie nicht auch hart anfasst. Ich entschuldige mich, wenn er ist. Er kann zuweilen ziemlich störrisch sein." Linda said with a smile. She had already taken a liking to Amber. She hoped that perhaps she could thaw her brother's frozen heart. While Linda seemed shy at first, she could become assertive, if she was comfortable enough to do so. She used to boss Alec around a lot when they were younger.

"Das ist wirklich fein. Nehmen Sie Ihre Zeit, und haben Sie lustig. Das ist die 200. Geburtstagsfeier Ihres Freunds schließlich. Gerade so wissen Sie, mochte ich das Kleid, das Sie besser auswählten. Mindestens dann würden Leute auf mich wie nicht schauen ich war ein Marsmensch." Amber said as she gave Alec the first genuine smile she'd ever given him. She'd wait till he was distracted before she slipped out for a breath of fresh air. She needed to breath cool air, she didn't care that it was 25 degrees outside and that she was wearing a sleevless dress.

[Translation: "Oh my, aren't you beautiful. You're the epitome of German beauty. You aren't by any chance the same Adelinda that owns the new Multi-Cultural club that just opened up downtown, are you?"

"Yes, I am the owner. I'm surprised that you made the connection. I just moved here from Germany, and still don't have a place to live. I can't find a place that really appeals to me. I'm still looking, and I think that I might be rather close to finding a nice place. You are a very beautiful woman. I do hope that my brother isn't too hard on you. I apologize if he is. He can be rather pig-headed at times."

"It's fine really. Take your time, and have fun. This is your boyfriend's 200th birthday party after all. Just so you know, I liked the dress you picked out better. At least then people wouldn't look at me like I was a martian."

Alec smiled, his eyes lighting up with happiness that he hadn't felt since he had been human. Sure, he had shown affection and acted like he was happy with lovers but had never truly felt happy until he saw his sister. "Sie denken nicht, dass ich ein erotisches deutsches Stück bin?" He asked Amber, a completely serious look on his face as he held his arms out as for her to look at him clearer. He laughed and put his hands down, hanging his arm around Adelinda's shoulders and kissing the top of her head.

He turned to her when she responded and his smile dropped "Ich kann nicht glauben, dass Sie einen Klub haben, ich habe davon, Shows nicht sogar gehört, wie viel ich Aufmerksamkeit schenke." He shook his head, finding that he was more of a hermit than he had originally thought. He never went out unless it was to Marz's place or his current boyfriend/girlfriend and wouldn't have been talking to all his friends unless he was almost forced to. He then knew he needed people like his sister and Amber who would force him out of the house not let him be anti-social. "Uh, no Sie können mit mir dumm leben, ich habe zu groß eines Hauses, um in all dem allein und diesem kleinen Mädchen zu leben. Ich weiß nicht, warum Sie scheinen zu denken, dass ich der große schlechte Wolf bin, ich bin ein großer liebenswerter Teddy" he told her, smiling.

"Dank, ich mochte es viel besser auch. Ich dachte, einen Maskerade-Ball für meinen 300. zu haben, ich liebte sie immer und dachte, dass es Spaß machen würde. Was denken Sie" he said, thinking about it and stepped away from Adelinda, going to Amber and taking her into her arms, leaning down so his lips are near her ear "Danke schätze ich es wirklich. Ich weiß, dass Sie hier aber Danke für das Versuchen nicht sein wollen. Sie sehen wie ein Marsmensch gerade nicht aus, so wissen Sie, sehen Sie schön aus. Gerade so wissen Sie" he said and kissed her cheek softly, walking off and grabbing Marz, dragging him to Adelinda "Baby, this is my sister, who I didn't know was still alive till now" he said, a bright smile on his face. Marz, who was speaking to a few of the guests gasped when Alec tugged on him and laughed "excuse me" he managed to get out and followed him, laughing when he ran into his back when he stopped walking. He smiled widely, bowing so low his fingertips brushed the ground "good to meet you milady, I am forever at your service, well, as long as Alec decides to stay with me" he added, Alec not staying with anyone for too long as if he were afraid of committing to a long-term relationship.

((Translation: You don't think I'm a sexy German hunk?

I can't believe you have a club, I haven't even heard of it, shows how much I pay attention.

You can live with me silly, I've got way too big of a house to live in it all by myself and this little girlie. I don't know why you seem to think I'm the big bad wolf, I'm a big lovable teddy bear.

Thanks, I liked it much better too. I was thinking of having a masquerade ball for my 300th, I always loved them and thought it would be fun. What do you think?

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I know you don't want to be here but thank you for trying. You don't look like a martian just so you know, you look beautiful. Just so you know.))

"Natürlich sind Sie, Sie gelingen gerade, ein wenig Ruck zu sein, obwohl aber sie so süß ist. Es ist, was sie aufrichtig schön macht. Sind Sie sicher, dass Sie verbunden sind?" Amber said with a smile. "Oh and thankyou." She said before being dragged off by Blake for an interview about the fight and her new master. It was like that woman lived her work, but she always made room for her family. Linda giggled at Amber's comment as she was introduced to Marz. She gave a very lady like curtsey.

"You ARE pig-headed at times, Alec, AND you have commitment issues." Linda said in a very matter-of-fact tone. Shelly laughed at her statement along with several others. "Linda, I think that you just made this the best birthday ever." Shelly said as she hugged Adelinda. She always thought it was funny when someone told Alec off. "Oh it's not nearly over yet. You still have to come to the club tonight. I'm pretty sure that I scored you the BEST present EVER." Adelinda said with a smile.

"What is it?" Shelly asked with wide eyes. With the uncharacteristic excitement that Adelinda was obviously hiding, it had to be something good. "Not telling, you'll just have to come and find out for yourself." Linda said with a smile. Shelly huffed but agreed, then demanding that the others come as well. She then turned the attention back to Marz, apologizing for the temporary spotlight stealing. Adelinda apologized as well.

[Translation- "Of course you are, you just happen to be a bit of jerk though, but she's so sweet. That's what makes her truly beautiful. Are you sure you're related?"

ATTENTION: you may change realistic things if you'd like. For example, Adelinda will be a singer in E Nomine, and will have already turned them into vampires, CAUSE THEY ROCK MY SOCKS OFF, but that's beside the point. This is just for creativity.

NOTE: I'm heavily considering the idea of a minor characters thread should anyone wan to create a few minors. This thread will be for reoccurring minors that will help with the continuation of the storyline.

ALSO. Adelinda WILL NOT be a minor character she will become a main character. I'll get her a profile soon.]

"Oh, haha wait till you get her mad. She's real sweet then, aren't you princess?" he teased Adelinda, hugging her. He laughed lightly watching Amber go off with Blake and pulled Marz into his arm, kissing his cheek when Linda courtesied to him. Alec was laughing and made a choking noise when she spoke again "excuse me? I do not believe for one second that I am a pig-headed person. And I'm not afraid of commitments either" he added, Marz laughing in response and running his hand through Alec's hair "sure you're not babe, sure you're not" he teased and kissed him, stopping him when he opened his mouth to say something. "I know you are, and it's okay" Marz whispered in his ear, biting it gently when he pulled away. Alec turned and put a hand on his chest "not in front of my sister" he said in a hushed tone. He would have blushed if it were possible but got a glare from Marz. He glared at Alec and Adelinda "you're old enough to see PDA aren't you?" he asked sweetly, eying Alec as he spoke. "You okay with Addie? I like that better and you're cute" he said and wrapped his arm around Alec.

"Hey, it's fine. I'm only having a party for the number, I don't care that it's my birthday. Celebrate your birthday while you're young, it's not as special when you start to get old" he said, smiling at Alec "isn't that right babe?" he asked. "Yeah, I don't think I'm going to even have a party till my 300th" he confessed, though he and Marz would probably do something more romantic than usual for both of their birthday nights. "Hey, lets sneak out of here and really go party" Alec whispered in Marz's ear, Marz nodding his head and sneaking past the guests who came and got into Alec's car. "Come on, lets go party" he said, to Adelinda then ran off to find Amber "come on, we're gonna go find somewhere to really party, you can come with us and change out of that" he smiled, pulling on her arm "sorry guys, me and Marz are going to retire back at my place" he said, winking at Blake and Christopher as he pulled her away. "You're either going to have to ride on Marz's lap or with Linda, I don't know if she has a bigger car than I do but I assume she does" he told her, walking her outside to the cars and winking at Marz through the windows.

"Hey Shelly, be there at 11, no sooner, no later." Adelinda said as she left. She'd gotten her brother's number from Shelly who was currently gathering her other friends and planning to go clubing until 11. When she'd head out to the old renovated warehouse downtown that was now Adelinda's club. Adelinda followed them out and then grabbed Amber and drug her off to her '67 Shelby.

"I'll take her in my car." Linda said as she got into the car. She immediately handed her Devour to Amber as she started the car and drove off. "Okay text Alec and tell him what I'm about to say, 'kay?" Adelinda asked. Amber nodded and did what Linda asked. A few seconds later Alec got a text that read, "Hey, it's Linda. I'm stealing Amber for the night. We'll be at my club, 'Heilig', if you need us. It's downtown in an old renovated warehouse. You two have fun."

"Okay then let's get this show on the road." Linda said as she drove towards the club. She smiled as they pulled in the back of the club where a few large travel buses were parked. She headed inside with Amber and took her into an dressing room type area. Change out of that, and into this. I'll need you to play a witch for me." She said as she handed her the black and red dress that might have been warn by a witch back in the 17th century.

Suddenly Senad Fuerzkelper Giccic, the face of E Nomine, came into the room almost right after Amber had changed into the dress. "I'm so glad you found someone. I'm sure your friend will appreciate this little play on her history. Here's the wig you asked for, Adelinda." He said as he handed her a red and black wig, that she handed to Amber, who put it on. She looked in the mirror and gasped.

"I look like the daughter of the Grand Mother." Amber said as she looked at herself. The Grand Mother was the first witch. It was unsure as to how long she'd truly been alive or if she was truly the first witch but she had been put on trial in the 1700's, in Germany where she'd been living at the time. They were trying to burn her at the stake when it was rumored that Satan came in human form and saved from the flames, walking her from the stage she was burning on and into the night, while her 17 year old daughter watched from the forest on the hills above.

"That's the point dear. You look so much prettier in reds and blacks then in that lime green. Deeper more natrual colors do you so much better." Amber then realized who was in the room with them. "I thought E Nomine disbanded a while ago." She said. "They did, a little after I turned them in 2005. We decided to preform for Shelly, since they are her favorite musical group, and I'd been with them since the creation in 1999." Adelinda said with a smile."

Alec sat in the car and pulled Marz in for a quick kiss, starting his car and pulling out. He pulled out his Iphone and read her text 'don't lose her, and don't give her reason to think she is an equal to us.' he sent back, just so that she would know they could never be true friends. Amber would probably always he his slave and Adelinda would always be his sister, therefore it just couldn't work for them to be close friends. He knees on the steering wheel his texted her again 'we'll probably come by in a while, and I think Simon is going to head on over, he'll introduce himself, he's a hunk but the bastard is straight so have fun with him' he sent, going to his house where he knew it would be silent and they would be undisturbed.

As soon as he stepped inside and closed the door he pushed Marz against it and pressed their mouths together roughly, pulling his jacket off and unbuttoning his shirt. Marz did the same to Alec, not thinking and pulling their clothes off as fast as they could. Alec smiled and pulled away, just far enough so that his lips were barely brushing against Marz's "what do you think you're doing?" he asked, pulling away slightly further. Marz just stared at him, confused, as he pulled his hip back into his own "taking what's mine" he said back, kissing him deeply. "Oh no you don't, we're just changing to go over to my baby sisters club" he said, pulling away completely "what did you think we were doing?" he asked as if he didn't know, hiding a smile from his face but not from his eyes. They both went and put on new clothes, Alec with a much more pleasant expression than Marz. (Alec is the first picture and Marz is the second)

Simon walked into the warehouse, his clothes denying his actual personality. He loved to party and have sex and didn't care much for any sort of relationship that could end up with him getting hurt in the end. He walked over to Adelinda, taking her hand and kissing the back of it lightly "Bonjour, I am Simon. I believe your brother would be telling you I was coming?" he said in a heavy French accent. He checked her out blatantly and immediately decided he was going to try to get her in bed. "I must say this place looks beautiful, I was looking for a drink, surely you will show me the way and you may let me repay you by taking you out one night?" he asked, stepping closer to her and brushing her arm lightly with his hand. He was a vampire who had only been a vampire for a few years, having moved for work and then being turned he decided he would just retire and have fun since he now had forever.

Adelinda frowned as she saw the text about not making Amber feel equal to her. 'Your not my boss.' Was all she replied. She missed being human, though she knew she could never be again. She couldn't vocally or publically express this desire, but she expressed it through supporting the Red Angels. She knew that people, even Alec would probably hate her if they knew, but she had Shelly, Blake, and Martha right alongside her.

Adelinda smiled as Senad came up behind her. The club was closed to most people at the moment because of the practices that they were doing, of course it was published all over the place that this concert was going to happen, but Shelly had been so busy preparing for Marz's birthday that she'd missed all of the fliers and publicity this week. They just happened to be taking a break from the practice as Simon walked in. Adelinda walked up to him in an old dress of hers that was like the dress that Marda Eberhardt had warn on the day they were to burn her at the stake.

"Excuse the hustle and bustle. Today is the 21st birthday of a dear friend of mine, so I'm putting on a bit of a historical show for her. Mercy will take care of your thirst. She's the best bartender in town." She said as she led him through the room and over to the bar. Mercy smiled at him and as she set down the rag that she was just using to clean up the bar. It had already been about four hours since they'd started practicing with Amber, so that meant that they'd be opening up in about an hour, which meant that Mercy had already started getting everything ready. "What's your poison?" She asked with a smile. She was a very nice werewolf that tended to get along with everyone she met, no matter what teir they were from, or if they were a human. She was also strictly lesbian, because she figured that men only wanted one thing from a woman, and she wasn't gonna give it to them.

"Sorry that we haven't opened yet. We're getting together the last minute preperations. Of course any friend of my brother's is welcome here, no matter the time, or if we're open or not." She said with a smile. Senad tapped her shoulder, signalling that he wanted to check the part of the stage where Adelinda would stand against the stake with flames surrounding her. It was a very dangerous thing for her to do, but she new what she was doing so she wasn't worried. "Excuse me, I'll be right back." She said as she went up to the stage and stood against the stake. They turned on the flames and she signalled that everything was okay. They turned the flames back off and she walked down from the platform. Senad was wearing a priest's outfit that Adelinda smoothed the wrinkles out of before heading back to Simon.

"Sorry about that. We just wanted to make sure that no one would die a horribe death on stage during the preformance. That would just suck after all." She said with a polit smile over. Her German accent made her seem even cuter now that she was wearing an actual German dress that she'd warn when she was younger.

((I am soooo sorry it's been so long. I got busy and didn't have time to post or tell you I couldn't post.))

Alec read her message and his anger suddenly spiked 'no, but I am hers. You will have nothing to do with her if I don't want you to' he sent back, going even faster. Marz noticed the anger that had suddenly engulfed Alec and pulled him into his chest, kissing him and caressing his chest lightly "what happened babe?" he asked quietly. "Her. She just acts like she can be friends with the human as if they were equals or something stupid like that" he said, Marz understanding his anger. "Some people just just think everyone should be treated equal. I don't understand it either" he said and kissed him again. "It's okay, she'll come to her senses" Marz assured him "She had better" Alec replied, not knowing what he would even do if it came to that.

Simon watched as Adelinda walked away, watching her butt before turning to the bartender "whatever has the most alcohol" he said with a smile and leaned forward slightly. When she turned around he looked her up and down and growled "You gotta boyfriend?" he asked, thinking she was a lesbian but he had never been good at telling that sort of thing. For the longest time he had thought Alec was joking about having a boyfriend till he actually met him. He turned back around when Adelinda came back up to him he put his hand on her side and pulled her close to his chest, taking her hand in his other. "You dance?" he asked humming a lullaby from his childhood quietly as he spun her around. He pulled her back in, his face only centimeters from hers. "Vous êtes une femme si splendide. Oh, vous n'avez jamais dit si vous sortiriez avec moi ainsi je le prends comme oui" he whispered into her ear and kissed her cheek lightly.

Alec gave his phone to Marz "if she sends something back say something. I don't even know what you should tell her" he said, his anger throwing off his usual thought processing. "Hey babe, just give her a break, she's young, practically still a child. She lost her childhood when she was young so she needs to live it sometime" he told him, whispering in his ear. He pulled him into his chest and kissed him deeply, pushing him back into the wall roughly. "Mmm, Marz stop" he moaned, though he made no move to push him away. "Why?" Marz questioned, laughing darkly "I don't know" he murmured frowning when Marz pulled away. "What? Did you think you were getting something more?" Marz teased and walked away. Alec grabbed Marz quickly and kissed him roughly "don't you walk away from me" he hissed and threw him across the room. Marz got up and glared at Alec "I love you, but you do not control me" he growled, appearing in front of Alec and grabbing his throat. Alec pulled his arm away and flipped him around, slamming him into the wall "Don't ever touch me that way" he warned. Marz pushed him off, walking outside the house "come back when you decide to stop being a fucking jerk" he told him and went back to his house. Alec got in his car and drove out to his sisters club. He saw Simon and Adelinda and went up to the bar, taking Simon's drink when the werewolf had put the drink on the bar, downing it. He walked up behind them and pulled Simon off of her by his collar "cut it out" he said, pushing him away from her.

((Translation: You are such a gorgeous woman. Oh, you never said if you would go out with me so I'm taking it as a yes.))

[That's cool, I completely understand.]

"Alec, was Ihr Problem ist. Es tut mir leid, dass, wenn ich Sie verärgerte aber Sie sich beruhigen müssen. Warten Sie, wo isat Marz?" Linda said as she was rather taken aback by her brother's anger. She needed him to calm down, because she was afraid that she might have a flash back if he didn't. Their father hadn't exactly been the best after Alec had left. "Simon will you excuse me for a second. I think I might have upset Alec, and I'm gonna try and fix it." She said as she grabbed Alec's arm and drug him into the back. She took him to her office. "Alec, I'm sorry for upseting you, but could you please calm down?" She asked as she closed the door after they entered the room.

She didn't like the idea of not being able to treat Amber as her equal, but she was willing to do it if it would keep Alec calm. "Alec, why does it upset you so much that I want to hang on to my humanity? I never asked for what happened to happen. I'm very glad that you're happy, and that you're alive." She said, genuinely worried about whether her brother would hate her or not for her opinions. 'but I'm not.'. She thought. "If it upsets you so much, then I'll work on not treating her like my bestfriend." She said with a sigh as she sat down on the brown leather catch. She couldn't understand why he'd taken it out on Simon.

"Why did you pull your friend off of me after just telling me to have fun with him?" She asked as she debated on whether or not she wanted to go back out just yet, but it was almost 11 o'clock. She really did need to make sure that everything was perfect for Shelly's present. "I'm sorry for upsetting you, Alec." She said, though she sounded almost distant, and slightly hurt as she got up and walked past him on her way to the door.

[Translation- "Alec, what is your problem. I'm sorry if I upset you but you need to calm down. Wait, where's Marz?"]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom