Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Affair (Night and Rage)

Scotty Rage

Supernova
As they stepped off the boat to the resort, Cody looked around. It had been a two hour trip out to this place from the mainland, but now, seeing what they had paid for, it was totally worth it. Looking to his sister for a moment, he smiled somewhat, then grabbed the cart that their bags had been loaded onto and headed up the dock. Before he had even taken a few steps, a bellhop stopped him. "Here, let me get this for you, sir, and I'll show you to your villa if you let me see your ticket." Giving a light shrug, Cody showed him the ticket before putting it away. "Follow me," the bellhop said before moving along with the cart.

Looking back toward Catelyn, he motioned for her to come along, offering his arm to his twin. "Okay, so now we're here, what's there to do? Let's see, there's this great club we can check out, the beach naturally, massage, I hear there's an adult entertainment lounge...the list is just too long to think about right now." He gave her a cheeky grin as they walked along the dock, raising his free hand to run his fingers through his thick, dark hair, striking blue eyes dancing with mirth. He was dressed comfortably in a pair of tan cargo shorts and a white tank top that showed off the various and nicely done tattoos on his arms, hinting at more on his torso as well. On his feet was a pair of brown leather sandals, and dark sunglasses rested on top of his head, holding the long hair back from his face.

It had been a while since either of them had been on vacation, and they needed this, especially with their spouses off on another business trip. His wife, Jessica, and his sister's husband worked for the same company, and often had to go out of town together for weeks at a time, leaving Cody and Catelyn alone to keep each other company. Of course it was no secret what the two were really doing on their trips, so the twins had decided it was time to go have a bit of their own fun by taking a trip of their own to find some adventure in a new place. Maybe they would each find a 'friend' to have a little fun with while they were here.

As the bellhop led them to their villa, Cody looked around with a smile as they stepped inside. It was beautiful, with a room for each of them as well as a living room at the front and a bathroom with a two person spa tub, complete with massaging jets. And every room had a flat screen TV. "This is perfect," Cody commented as he tipped the bellhop and sent him on his way with a word of thanks, turning back to Catelyn with a broad smile. "Now, this is officially our time. So what do you want to do first?"

Caitlyn had never liked boats, they made her terribly sick and the entire two hour trip had been miserable for the lovely woman. Still the two of them had paid good money for this trip and both had taken time off from their jobs to do so. So she suffered in silence with a wet cloth on her head the entire time sighing in relief as they docked and her feet were back on land. Smiling brightly she accepted his arm and the two of them made their way to the villa.

It was almost impossible to tell they were related at first glance much less twins. Her hair was a deep burgundy red, and she was shorter then her brother. Right now she was dressed in a purple sundress that hugged those all too inviting curves and a pair of heeled sandals that gave her legs that extra inch or so they needed to be as elegant as the rest of her. "Geez I didn't realize how much there was to do, I guess I should've read the pamphlet. At the moment she just wanted to go to the villa and try out the bathtub she'd heard about. Her back was killing her, probably from being slumped over something for two hours.

Like her brother she two had a feeling that their spouses were having an affair with one another. However she'd never been able to prove it, because they never left any evidence behind and it wasn't like her husband didn't pay her any attention. They had sex at least one or twice a week though she didn't really enjoy it much anymore. He was rather...uncreative in the bedroom department.

"I want to take a bath first my back is killing Me." she laughed softly rubbing her lower back gently. Then maybe we can go to the beach and hit the club later tonight? Though I'm tempted to break into the mini bar instead. I am using his credit card to pay for anything we order in the villa, he told me I could." smirking softly she nudged her brother's side, and headed towards her room pausing. "You know what scratch that, lets go to the beach today and then hang out in the villa tonight, we can always go to the club tomorrow." It was at that point the busty red head vanished into her room only to emerge in a dark green bikini. The top was tied by strings around her neck and back, and the bottoms clung to her inviting hips and curved backside. "Hurry up!" she said throwing a towel at him. "I want to catch some rays before the sun sets."

Cody laughed softly as he dodged the towel, having been playing with the TV while she changed. "Alright, alright," he responded, walking into his room as he grabbed some of his bags to take along with him. A few minutes later he emerged in pair of black and blue swim trunks, showing off his slender, well muscled form and the expensive ink that decorated his skin.

Kicking her towel back to her, he had his own tossed over his shoulder, and his sunglasses over his eyes now as he grinned at her playfully, really looking her over in the bikini for the first time since he had been rushed out before. Giving a wolf whistle, he smirked as he folded his arms over his chest. "Definitely gonna turn some heads in that...maybe in more ways than one. I see a lot of guys losing a lot of blood to the brain today."

Laughing softly, he opened the door and motioned her out, stepping out behind her so they could head for the beach. There were attendants on golf carts that remained near the villas to take occupants to the various areas of the resort, one of which smiled as they approached. "Hello," he greeted them. "Can I give you a ride somewhere?" The young man looked Catelyn over for a moment, unable to hide his obviously lustful gaze at her figure before Cody got his attention, handing him a few bills. "Yeah, take us out to the beach if you would." Giving a nod as he pocketed the money, the man motioned for them to sit on the back of the cart. Cody helped his sister to sit before sitting himself and looking to her with a cocky grin. "I told you."

"Have you gotten new Tattoos since I last saw you?" she asked looking over each of them carefully. Caitlyn had always loved his tats every since he got his first one when they were 18. She'd been too chicken to get one at the time, but even now desperately wanted one on her ankle or shoulder. Maybe she could get it on their vacation, she was certain there had to be a parlor somewhere on the island.

She laughed softly and grinned. "That's the plan remember?" she teased softly. "Or else I would've worn my one piece." which quite frankly would've had the same effect as a two piece with a body like hers. It was something she'd grown accustomed too over the years. It used to make her terribly uncomfortable. Now she tended to preen underneath the attention and then flash her wedding ring, which she'd actually left in the hotel room for the duration of their holiday.

"He's kind of cute." she whispered softly snickering as she relaxed in the back of the cart. This was going to be fun, for the first time in a long time she was actually very happy and it showed in the almost constant lingering smile on her lips. The two of them were silent the rest of the way until the golf cart stopped at the boardwalk. Grinning she gave her brother one last parting look before running out into the white sand and laying her towel out. Marking that spot especially for them before heading towards the surf intent on making the best of the lingering sunlight with a romp in the crystal clear water.

"Yeah, I've gotten a couple. Nothing big." Cody shrugged as he glanced around at the areas the passed, making mental notes of anything that seemed interesting so they could go back to them later. They had two weeks to explore this place, and he planned to get to know it very intimately, and perhaps some of its inhabitants as well.

Looking to Catelyn once more as she talked about the plan, he chuckled and gave a slight nod. "Yep, I remember. Hell, seeing those tits in that top almost gave me wood," he joked, loving to tease his sister from time to time. They had always been close enough to joke and tease playfully like that, and he was glad to have had the sort of relationship with her that he did. He knew how lucky he was to have her. She was his twin, the best friend he was born with and would never form a connection as strong with anyone else.

Looking back to the driver and cocking his brow slightly as she remarked about the guy being cute, he simply smirked at her. "Yeah, but I'm cuter," he responded with a wink before throwing an arm around her shoulder to give her an affectionate squeeze. As the cart stopped and Catelyn ran off to get them a spot, Cody thanked the driver and moved to follow her, though walking a bit slower. Finally he got to where she had started settling in and began setting up the rest of their things that he had carried. "Nice spot. That's why you always go first when we come to the beach. Your taste is impeccable." Laughing softly, he laid out on his towel, then glanced to her for a moment. "Hey, need some help with the oil?"

She froze halfway to the water when she heard her brother mention oil. Damn in her excitment she'd forgotten how easily she burnt when it came to any amount of time in the sun. Sighing not unlike a child who'd been told she had to wait 30 minutes before she could swim she walked back. "Yeah can you get my back please, I forget how easily I burn." she laid out on her back streatching her lovely body the length of the towel.

"I can get the rest on by myself before I check out the water." she'd originally planned on sunbathing but the spot she picked was rather shady and she wouldn't tan evenly in the short hours they had left in the sun. Plus it had been quite sometime since Caitlyn had actually just played around with her twin brother. It was funny how diffrent she was around him compared to how she was with her Husband. She was always very soft spoken but around her brother she was so much more alive.

Laughing softly as he poured some lotion in his hand, Cody moved to sit by Catelyn as she laid out on the towel, tilting his head a bit. "You know, it's hard to get your back when you're laying on it," he joked before slapping the hand that the cool lotion was in down onto her stomach gently, giving her an amused chuckle as he rubbed it in a bit. "No worries though, I'll put it all on so you can relax."

There was no denying how alluring his sister could be, and the stares of the guys on the beach only proved this fact. They had always been close enough to do things like this for each other with little bother, and he had coated her in oil on more than one occasion. He began to massage the lotion into her stomach slowly, making sure to get her sides as well, moving his hand up to the bottom of her bikini top and down to the waistline of her bottom, getting every bit of skin that showed on her abdomen.

Once her stomach was coated good, he moved to get her legs, adding more lotion to his hands as he took each side, starting at the foot and moving up to the thigh and to her bikini bottom, once again coating all the visible skin until both legs were firmly coated. He then moved to get her arms, rubbing the oil into them firmly up to her shoulders, and making sure to get her neck as well. He finished off the front by getting the area of her chest above the bikini top, rubbing it into the tops of her breasts and her collarbone before motioning for her to flip over.

She snickered softly as she looked up at him her eyes glittering with amusment. "Well I would've rolled over but if you insist." she sighed softly as his hands began to rub across her tone tummy massaging the oil into her light skin with gentle hands. Not even her husband felt comfortable enough with her to do this only her brother and the occasional boyfriend. Though boyfriends usually expected a little something afterwards. Her brother just did it out of love.

When they were younger the twins had played with one another. Caitlyn would spy on him as he made out with his girlfriend or even had sex with them. He would catch her in the shower and spy on her with her boyfriends. Niether one of them really thought much of it, it was just a game and they would tease one another about it never acting on thier secret desires and eventually they forgot them all together.

Now with him massaging her body she remembered that and it made her body heat up slightly. How silly, to be reminded of thier childhood pranks when he was massaging her. Shaking her head so rolled over onto her belly and offered her back to Cody. Now she was able to see the hungry eyes of several men watching her with what most assumed had to be her boyfriend. After all no one but them knew they were related, because despite being twins they looked nothing alike.

Cody looked around the beach at all the admirers Catelyn was attracting, chuckling softly as he rubbed the oil into her back. "Stay close to me too long and I may kill your chances of getting laid," he joked as he finished up, giving her a playful swat on the bottom before sitting down and preparing to apply some lotion to himself.

He spent a moment just staring at her, though, easily able to appreciate her form. They had a strong bond, and that bond had led to an unspoken attraction. They sometimes flirted and teased a bit when they were younger, though it never led to anything. He couldn't deny that he was feeling a bit of that attraction once again, though, finally tearing his eyes away from her.

Setting the oil aside for a moment, he turned and grabbed the small cooler he had brought with them, grabbing a beer for each of them and handing her one while he cracked his own. Taking a sip, he looked out toward the ocean, having forgotten about putting some lotion on it seemed as he became lost in other thoughts. "Definitely a pretty view here," he commented as he stared at the horizon, though he was talking about more than the ocean in his own mind.

"Aww they're just scared your my protective boyfriend and if they flirt you'll beat them up." she nudged him in the side and sat beside him for a moment watching the ocean as she thought. The original plan had been for the two of them to come to the resort and spend the two weeks flirting and just forgeting about thier rather disloyal spouses. She'd even made plans to meet a few cute island boys and spend the night with them, not at the same time mind you.

However now with just her brother at her side and a dozen or so envious eyes watching them. She found herself wondering, what if she spent the two weeks with him, acting on thier darkest fantasies. Of course she didn't expect him to be on board with that still....what if? She could imagine the two of them together, they'd probably be sexually compatible. After all they were twins, they shared the same womb for nine months. Would he be a considerate lover, or would he be wild and dominant?

She was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard the sound of a can being open. Blinking she accepted her own can and opened it taking a drink. "Yeah it is, I'm surprised we managed to book a villa in the middle of the tourist season, but I'm glad we did. She took another drink before turning her attention to her brother. "Gonna finish putting on the oil or are you going for a half tanned sort of look?" she teased scooting behind him. "Here lemme get your back." warming it in her hand she began to run her hands over his shoulders and back, likily enforcing the beleif they were dating and not related.

Chuckling softly, Cody shrugged a bit at her comment. "Maybe they do. Just say the word if you want me to get lost." He looked over his shoulder to wink at her before simply turning forward and rolling his head a bit with a content sigh as she rubbed the lotion into his skin. He had pretty much planned the same thing as her, coming to flirt and see just how many girls he would have some fun with before their two weeks were up.

Now he found himself not minding so much if she were the only girl he had contact with for the next two weeks. What if they gave into that desire that had always been there? There was nobody here to know better, and they didn't even have the same last name anymore, so really who was to know? Even more so, what did it matter? He couldn't help but think of what she might be like, if she was conservative in bed or wild and adventurous.

"You just like getting your hands on me," he commented playfully as he snapped out of his fantasy, glancing over his shoulder at her and grinning. He actually hadn't rubbed the lotion on anywhere, having put it aside and forgotten it before she started rubbing it in, so still had his whole body left open for her to coat.

"Nah it's fun like this." she whispered in his ear giggling softly before leaning so her breasts pressed against his back and rubbing his upper arms and chest. Might as well tease him a little bit, she even slid her body teasingly against his running her hands low over his stomach and sides as welll. "Don't you agree?" smirking to herself she finally moved back worried he'd be able to tell how much she was enjoying herself.

She took her time too moving around in front of him and rubbing his chest once more, so he got an eyeful of her clevage. "Damn your lucky dude." one guy called as he walked by thinking what she figured they were thinking. They were a dating couple not brother and sister, she laughed softly before moving to his upper thighs and massaged them gently.

"What did I tell you Cody." she said conversationally. "They think we're dating." of course no one heard her most had lost interest and settled for enjoying the lingering rays of sunlight. Catelyn felt rather naughty teasing her brother like she had as a teenager, but part of her was turned on by the pospect as well. Forget the rest of the guys, she had a fine one right here. And she didn't have to flirt with him much.

Laughing a bit, Cody nodded his agreement with her about this being more fun. "Yeah, it is kind of fun," he admitted as she continued to rub his back, chest, and shoulders down, chewing his lip a bit as he felt her breasts pressing against his back. There was very little material separating her from him in that instant, and he couldn't help but think of that.

Shifting a bit as she moved in front of him, he tried to hide the rise that had formed in the front of his trunks, and wasn't getting any smaller once her breasts were swaying in his face. Swallowing softly once more, he looked at the guy who spoke in passing, giving him a cocky grin. "I know it bro," he said to the guy before looking back to Catelyn.

As she remarked that people thought they were dating, he tilted his head slightly, grinning somewhat lewdly at her as he cocked his eyebrow a bit. "And you don't seem to mind that." He obviously didn't seem to mind it either. He felt a bit naughty for letting her continue to tease him, but also found he didn't want her to stop. He had forgotten the other girls on the beach by now, having one he already shared the strongest connection possible with right in front of him.

"Not at all, like I said it's fun." she responded finishing up with his legs and straddling him. "Let's give 'em a show." leaning down she pressed her lips to his, wondering if he's play along, after all she didn't fail to notice he was hard she just didn't comment on it. Wrapping her arms around his shoulders and neck she let the kiss linger for several minutes before breaking it and giggling softly.

"I hope that didn't bother you." she whispered blushing softly. "I think I got a little carried away. But it's not like we've never kissed, remember? You taught me how to when I was 14. We can just pretend it's back then right?" worrying her bottom lip she looked at him questioningly. Maybe she'd pushed it a little far?

See the problem with Catelyn was when she was in to something she went all out. If she wanted to pretend he was her boyfriend she'd do everything a young couple would do on the beach. Kiss and cuddle while watching the waves.

Cody seemed a bit surprised at first when Catelyn pressed her lips to his, but quickly melted into the kiss as he smiled a bit, letting his eyes close as his hands slipped around her waist and his tongue began to dance erotically with hers. If they were going to give these people a show, then they were going to do it right.

Looking at her and laughing softly as she pulled away, he smiled, shaking his head. "No, it was perfect," he answered, raising a hand to brush her hair back. He was now good and hard beneath her and the trunks did little to hide it, especially with her sitting in his lap and rubbing against the growing bulge.

He recalled them practicing their kissing with each other as teens, and how much it aroused him back then. It was even more intense now, and he wanted more. Pulling her in close, he kissed her again, letting their tongues duel for a few minutes before pulling away once more and smiling broadly at his sister. "Doesn't hurt that you're so fucking hot either," he joked, giving her a playful wink, though there was an obvious element of truth in his words.

She smiled into the second kiss returning it just as eagerly as the first one. It was amazing how well they meshed together, two halfs of the same whole. Never in her life had a kiss turned her on so much, but with him the element of taboo and matched passion was making her light headed. "Why thank you, I suppose it dosen't help your pretty hot yourself huh?" she laughed softly and kisses his neck.

As much as she would've loved to continue the little show on the beach she tugged on his hand. "Maybe we should go to the room huh? Maybe play a game or something?" her eyes were sparkling with amusment and hidden arousal. She wanted to leave the beach and spend the rest of the night in his arms if she had her way. However she knew better then to push. A kiss was one thing but having actual sex with her brother was another entirely.

Still even as Caitlyn spoke she didn't move from her position hovering centimeters above the grown buldge in his swim trunks. "Or maybe we should go for a swim first?" she teased kissing him once more and hugging him gently.

Cody was starting to realize that he might have become a little more aroused than he should be, yet somehow didn't really care as he looked back at Catelyn and nodded slightly. "Yeah, I'm thinking a swim might be a good idea," he said with a smirk finally as he looked down at his growing bulge. "I think I need to make use of some cold water."

Laughing a bit, he bumped his hips into her, pressing his erection against her briefly to signal her to let him up. Even that simple gesture had turned him on even more. He liked the idea of being alone with her for the rest of the night, though he tried not to entertain too many thoughts beyond just spending the time together. "So what game did you have in mind when we get back?"

"If that's what you think." she grinned and swallowed a gasp as he bumped against her. That thirll of arousal that followed should not have been that strong. Slipping off his lap she stood and straightened her swim suit slightly. Pulling off her sun glasses she set them on top of the cooler and streatched. Then smirking softly she ran through the sand and into the cold ocean water gasping softly. No matter what time of the year the ocean always seemed to be freezing cold. It would cool both of them down.

Now Catelyn realized she had't answered his question. Quite frankly she wasn't sure. She figured they'd break into the mini bar, drink a little bit and if she was lucky convince him to play around with her a little bit. The thought made her bite her lip gently and she sunk her body low into the shallow water swimming with the surf. The water's here were as safe as can be they had an anti-shark net around the area. It was the one reason she agreed to come here, because you see she had a terrible fear of sharks. One too many scary movies and shark specials on the Discovery channel.

Cody jumped up, putting his shades on the cooler and ran behind Catelyn to the water, laughing as he got about thigh deep then just dove forward and submerged himself. After a moment, he surfaced a bit farther out and pushed the hair back from his face with a broad smile as he turned his eyes to her, drops of water rolling off his artistically inked skin.

Tilting his head as he watched her for a moment, a devilish grin came across his face, then he disappeared beneath the surface once more. It was only a few seconds later that he popped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her down with him and letting go once she was fully submerged. Surfacing once more himself, he held his head back as he came up to let the water smooth his hair back, looking at his sister with a mischievous grin.

"So I was thinking room service, alcohol, and porn," he said once she regained her bearings, moving back into the deeper water and treading as he bobbed playfully. "I mean someone should get some action tonight, so if we don't, then that big plasma TV should." Laughing a bit, he swam closer to her once more to help her steady herself, making sure her top was holding up. "Or we can play cards, or truth or dare, or something, like we used to."

She let out a surprised squeal as she found herself dunked under the water only to surface moments later spitting out a little sea water. "No fair!" Catelyn glared at her handsome twin brother and then smirked. Diving foreward she pushed him down into the water and swam to the side laughing softly and squeezing out her sopping wet hair.

"I'm thinking all of the above, we can drink, watch porn and play truth or dare." it seemed like a pretty solid plan to her and anyways by the end of the night she was hoping it wouldn't just be the TV getting a little action. Grinning softly she gracefully laid out on the water and began to float slowly being pushed back to shore by the waves.

This was nice she had to admit, just floating along in the ocean hanging out with her brother. There was no disloyal husband, nasty sister in law, nothing but the two of them. It made her smile and her body give a clench of long forgotten arousal. Would it really be so bad, seducing her brother? It was no worse then what thier spouses were doing really, only differnace was they weren't related.

Laughing softly, Cody gave a light shrug. "Sounds like a plan to me wild woman." He moved behind her as she floated, lacing his arms beneath hers to hold her upper body so she could rest her head against him. It was nice, and gave him a good view down her amply curved form. Mostly he enjoyed the closeness though. It felt like they were young again, though there was obviously more sexual energy this time. But he savored that. Perhaps things would become quite interesting before the night was over, and he couldn't see where that would be a bad thing at all.

As he noted the men nearby staring at her, he couldn't help but smile, knowing they were all envious of him at that moment. Leaning forward, he whispered in her ear with a smirk. "You seem to have an audience. Not that I can blame them. I mean look at these tits." To emphasize his point he wrapped his hands over her breasts and gave them a playful shake, which only had the men looking on even more intently. "What man in his right mind could be near those and not want to just stare and fantasize about what he could do with them?"

"Okay, so maybe it's time to call it a day. Sun's about gone, and I feel the need for some alcohol, porn, and kicking your ass in a nice game of...well, whatever we play." He gave her a kiss on the cheek before unwrapping himself from her to swim back to the shore and start gathering their things for the trip back to the villa.

Catelyn couldn't help but smile when she felt him behind her. It was amazing how comforting it was it made her sigh softly. The energy between them was high and heated. Two of the best things to have with a boyfriend or lover. Laughing softly she turned her head to the left in time to see the men's gaze on her chest as he shoke them. Turning away she carefully righted herself and began to walk out of the water with him.

She assited him grabbing the towels and her beach bag before the two of them made thier way back to the golf carts. Like before they got one right away, a young driver caught sight of a wet and scantily clad redhead. He looked disappointed when her brother came up behind her with his arm around her waist.

By the time the arrived back at the villa it was dark and both of them were dry. After a quick shower she slipped into her pajamas and curled up on the couch with the room service menu. "What sounds good to you steak and lobster? Orrr Crab legs?" she asked picking the two most expensive dinner items on the menu for the sake of annoying her husband.

Cody had gone into his room once they arrived back at the Villa and changed into his pajama bottoms, grabbing himself a shower as well beforehand and joining his sister on the couch as he flipped the flat screen TV on for some background noise. Looking over the menu with her, he pursed his lips gently in thought. "Hmm...I'm thinking steak and lobster."

Looking up at her with a light smirk, he tilted his head curiously for a moment, motioning to her pajamas. "And here I thought you would have packed nothing but sexy lingerie for this trip," he joked, giving her a poke in the rib before reaching for the phone to call room service.

"Yeah, room service? I need two steak and lobster dinners, and a bottle of your finest chardonnay delivered to villa 914 please. Okay. Alright. Thanks." Hanging up the phone, he looked to her and grinned. "They said it will be about thirty minutes. So, let's plan out our night in."

"You know I hate planning ahead Cody." she whined dramatically before laughing. "Leave my teddy bear pajama's alone. I wasn't expecting to get laid every night by a diffrent guy you know." and her large oversized blue shirt and boy shorts were anything but sexy especially with the cute teddy bears all over them. Though she wasn't wearing a bra which sort of drew attention to those beautiful breasts of hers.

"Okay lets see here, after dinner...how about we play a game of truth and dare. Winner gets to pick the adult programming? Then we can go to bed alone." she sighed dramatically before she started laughing. "Whenever we pick truth we have to take a shot, dares can be anything under the sun as long as it dosen't land us in prison and we can't leave the villa. Sound good?" she grinned softly

Usually limitless dares tended to get into the dangerous department the more they drank, with the rules it made sure they wouldn't spend an evening in an island jail cell. "Remember anything goes as long as it's within the margins of the rules."

Cody grinned mischievously, nodding his agreement to the terms. "Okay, deal." He winked and tilted his head. "One more rule. You can change out once per turn. Like if you choose truth and don't want to answer the question, you can change it to a dare, but you still have to take the shot and you don't get another reversal. You have to commit to the dare. Or if you don't want to do a particular dare, you can take truth, and a shot, and have to answer the question."

He then gave her a slightly devious laugh as he listened to her other rules. "Oh, anything goes short of things that get us arrested huh? Fair enough. Just be sure you know what you're getting into going there." He found himself briefly letting some rather impure thoughts slip into his head in that moment, licking his lips with anticipation.

Leaning back and propping his feet on the combination coffee table and awning in front of them, he looked to Catelyn briefly and smirked. "And since you chose the game, I get to be the first to ask. So, dear sister. Truth or dare?" He already knew what his first dare would be once she got brave enough to take one, but kept it to himself for the moment.

Back
Top Bottom