Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Affair (Night and Rage)

"Let me get the alcohol and shot glasses real fast." she said slipping off the couch. Slipping into the mini bar she pulled out two bottles of vodka, a bottle of whisky and some very expensive looking tiquila. Balancing the crystal shot glasses she walked back over and poured two shots of vodka. "Alright here we go. I pick truth." grabbing the shot glasses she downed it and shuttered as the taste filled her mouth. "Lay it on me."

Catelyn was always shy when it came to this game, at least at first. Then as she got alcohol in her she began to take dares. It was the same way the last time they played, on the final day of collage. Just the two of them, everything had been innocent that evening, but it wasn't going to be innocent tonight or at least she hoped.

Refilling her shot glass she grinned softly her eyes sparkling in excitment and just a hint of arousal. Oh yes, she didn't plan on this remaining innocent for long.

Cody watched as his sister went to get the tequila and glasses, following her movements with his gaze. Even in the pajamas she still looked quite sexy, but then again, she could make anything look sexy when she wore it right. As she returned and set the glasses down, he offered her a cheeky grin. He knew what she was going to start with. She always started with truth, so he had already prepared one.

"Alright," he said, watching her down the shot. It wouldn't take many of those before she started with the dares. "How did it make you feel to have all those guys wanting you today? Did it turn you on, knowing they were drooling over you when I shook your tits?" Leaning back once more, he grinned at her. It wasn't a harsh question, so he didn't think she would have a problem answering it.

She looked dead at her brother and a slow grin appeared on her face. "Of course I did. What woman wouldn't? Unless they were happily married of course." she scoffed softly and downed her second shot without realizing it before refillig it once more. It was a bit of a sore spot her husband's infedelity and with her brother's wife no less! "Your turn, truth or dare?"

Now one thing Catelyn had never been good at was dares of any kind, or truth really. She always picked easy things unless she was beginning to get a little tipsy. Being a light weight it wouldn't take much before she would take off her shirt and cluck like a chicken if asked, and laugh about it the entire time. Sad thing was, she always remembered what she did when she was drunk so she was always embaressed in the morning.

Cody listened to Catelyn's answer, smirking as she explained until she mentioned the happy marriages. His lips then shared her frown, but only for a moment. He downed his own shot and refilled the glass, just needing that one to kill his nerves a bit. He then reached over to stroke her hair briefly, offering her a sweet smile. "At least you know there's one guy who will always understand you." He leaned over to kiss her cheek before sitting back.

After giving her question some thought, he made his decision. Cody was always the wilder of the two, and was definitely a risk taker. When they played the game, he usually went for the dare, both because there wasn't much he was afraid to do, and frankly his sister's dares were pretty weak until she got a bit of liquor in her system. And so he played his card, sticking with his normal strategy. "Dare," he responded, grinning as he waited to see what she could come up with.

"Yeah my rugged twin brother." she responded smiling softly and relaxing in against the back of the couch swirling the shot glass gently as she pondered a dare. "Hmmmm what could I dare my brother to do that would be uncomfortable....I know. I dare you to kiss me for a full 30 seconds." she grinned softly a challange sparking in her eyes. She was being a bit foreward but it was just a game and they'd kissed one another before.

"I know it's not the most creative but I have to say our breif make out session on the beach made me curious. We haven't been able to pull off a dating couple since we were younger and you took me to my school dance." That had been an embaressing year, but since he went to a diffrent school no one suspected anything.

"Really?" Cody almost laughed out loud, though he managed to suppress the urge. It was a bit tame since they had made out at the beach to put on a show, but he was happy to let her believe it a bolder dare. Her inhibitions would start to fade as she consumed more alcohol, and soon she would be giving some dares as wild as his own had a tendency to be.

Crawling over her, he pulled her lips to his, taking her into a deep, soft kiss as his tongue danced at hers erotically. Holding her in the kiss beyond the thirty seconds mentioned, he had gotten into it quite a bit, eyes closed as his hand stroked her crimson locks sensually. Finally he pulled away and gave her a playful wink as he sat back once more, his boxer-briefs now showing a bit of a swell in the front.

"Mmm...that was nice," he remarked before tilting his head and grinning a bit mischievously at Catelyn. "Truth or dare, dear sister?"

((I always suck with dares -snickers- I might have to ask you for suggestions.))

She stuck her tongue out at him, knowing full well her dares where never a challange for him. But she wasn't angry just teasing him as siblings tended to do. However when he kissed her she'd already forgiven him her arms wrapping around his neck and returning it with favor her cheeks flushing softly. When he pulled back she was grinning knowing full well it last longer then 30 seconds. Downing her other shot she filled it up once more.

"Dare." she challanged grinning softly, it wasn't the alcohol well three shots did push her on her way. No Catelyn wanted to see what he would come up with, wondering if he was thinking the same thing as she was. "What can I say I feel brave tonight."

(We can work on it. I'll give you some pointers via PM :p)

Cody sat up a bit, scratching his chin idly. He hadn't expected her to take a dare so soon, so he had to think about it for a moment. "Well, then...hmm." He glanced around the room a bit, checking out the various objects that surrounded them, anything that would give him some sort of idea. Finally he looked back to Catelyn, giving her a devilish grin.

He was starting to speak when there was a knock at the door and a call of "Room service" could be heard from outside. This of course gave him another idea. "Okay. I hate those pajamas, so, I want you to take them off, and answer the door. Give our delivery boy a reason to smile and not ask for a tip." He smirked and leaned back on the sofa, figuring she would opt for a truth instead on that one and down another shot.

She paused for a moment swirling the shot glass thoughtfully before she nodded. "Fine." standing she pulled off her pajama shirt revealing those naturally perky breasts and then slipped off her shorts kicking them aside. Taking a deep breath Catelyn strolled over to the door and opened it topless much to the young boy's pleasure. The bell hop was a teen maybe 18 at most and he merely starred his jaw going slack as she took the cart and smiled. "Thank you so much, enjoy your evening now." he stuttered a "Yes ma'am" before the door shut and he left smiling the entire way.

"There." she commented as she pushed the cart into the living room with her brother before heading into the bedroom. After searching around she came back out in a sheer blue teddy and a pair of lacy panties. "Better?" she questioned sitting down and taking the cover of her plate of food and pouring two glasses of win. "That poor boy is going to have wonderful dreams for the next week. How about we pause while we eat?" she questioned. But so I have time to think. "Truth or Dare?"

Cody watched with pure amusement as Catelyn stripped and answered the door, both admiring his sister's beautiful and generously curved body and chuckling at the boy's expression. As she closed the door, he shook his head, bellowing with laughter. "That's one way to get out of tipping your room servant," he joked as she went into the bedroom.

As she came back out to where he was, he paused, simply staring at her for a moment and nodding. "I'd say better, yes. I figure if we're gonna be doing this then I at least deserve to see you in something sexy," he replied with a wink, sitting up as he reached for his plate.

"Dare," he answered as he took a bite, smirking as he began to eat so she had time to think of one. She knew what he would take, of course. He always took a dare. But then again, that only meant he might be setting himself up for just what she wanted, not even knowing that he did as well.

"Leave my Teddy bear pajamas out of this. They're comfortable I'll have you know." she joked back as she took a sip of wine. "This thing itches like you wouldn't believe. Lace is not a friend to sensitive skin." she scratched her shoulder gently before taking another bite of food. The two lapsed into silence after that. The comfortable sort with occasional comments about the show they were watching. All the while her head was spinning with all sorts of dare ideas. Especiall when she hit her second glass of wine and finished her meal.

"Mmmm that was fantastic." she commented softly as she took thier plates and set them back on the carts to push it out into the hall. That way the maids would pick it up. "Okay so you choose dare....Hmmm you make so many comments about my tits, why don't you play with them for a little....Say 3 minutes. You can't only use your hands and mouth nothing else." She undid the tie that held the front of her teddy and revealled her delicious breasts to his eyes before leaning back a tad.

Cody was somewhat surprised at his twin's bold dare, tilting his head curiously and wondering if she had downed a few shots when he wasn't watching. The sight of those breasts being exposed, however, soon drove most of the questions from his mind and replaced them with the desire to follow through on it. He couldn't let her show him up, after all, and the fact that she had large, perfect peaks didn't hurt either.

His boxer-briefs were already showing a swell in the front as he moved to straddle her lap, though he kept his weight off of her, resting it all on his knees instead. Watching her for a moment, he reached forward and let his hands rest on her abdomen, then started sliding them up slowly until they cupped her soft, full breasts. He began with a massage, slow and sensual as he squeezed and rubbed them a bit, letting his fingertips tease and dance at her nipples.

After a minute or so he leaned forward, arching his body to accommodate, letting his lips touch her collarbone first. He then started kissing downward toward her breasts, moving first to the right. As he reached her nipple, he pulling it into his mouth, sucking on it gently as his tongue danced around it in circles. He then grabbed it with his teeth, tugging lightly and letting go before massaging it with his tongue once more to ease any sting she may have felt from the playful bite.

Pulling away, he kissed his way to the other side, repeating the same process with the left nipple, drawing this out the full three minutes, and likely a bit beyond. When he was finished, he topped the performance by blowing on each rosy bud, letting his breath cool the moisture left by his mouth and causing them to harden even more than they already had. He was finally able to peel himself off of Catelyn around the four minute mark, sliding back into his spot as he leaned against the arm of the couch, one foot on the floor and the other leg resting on the seat so he could face her, giving her quite the view of that impressive bulge in the front of his boxer-briefs.

He gave her a somewhat dreamy stare for a moment before snapping out of it and clearing his throat. "Hope you enjoyed yourself there," he quipped with a smirk, giving her a playful wink that told her he surely had. "And now...truth or dare, dearest sister?"

She leaned back moaning and sighing in pleasure as his skilled mouth and hands tormented her impressive breasts expertly. Catelyn had to bite her lip to keep silent and not give away just how much she was enjoying this little dare. It had been ages since someone played with her breasts with such skill. Her husband had always preferred to get down to the main event rather then invest in any foreplay. She'd forgotten how amazing everything felt. Sighing softly in pleasure she let her enjorment become obvious in the last minute realizing he'd gone well over the limit at this point.

"I'm not the only one apparantly." she commented laughing softly when she took notice of just how hard he was. "That was fantastic. I'd forgotten how wonderful things like that feel. My husband isn't one for much foreplay." sighing softly she tied back up the teddy in a cute little bow before picking. "Dare." she commented as she downed her new shot just because she could. Between the wine and the few shots she did take had given he quite a nice buzz though she wasn't yet aware she was tipsy for the moment.

Cody thought for several moments, trying his best to think of a good dare he could give her. More than that, he had to top what she had just done to him. This was going to require some creativity, for sure. Finally an idea struck him, causing him to give Catelyn a devilish grin as he leaned back against the arm of the couch once more.

"Okay," he said, meeting her gaze. "I want to see your blowjob technique. Find an object in this room that's suitable to use as a cock, and show me just how you suck on one." He glanced around to see what might be available for her, spotting a few things, but he wasn't going to point them out. It was up to her to decide what object, and he hadn't been too specific of limits, not giving it much thought. His hand unconsciously moved to rub the rather large bulge that had formed in the front of his boxer-briefs in an attempt to alleviate the pressure a bit as he waited for her to find something.

"Are you sure I have to use an object, because I have the actual thing right in front of me." she grinned softly lowering to the obvious buldge in his boxers before smirking. "But if you insist." Standing up she walked over to the book case and took a rather interestingly shaped stone sculputure. It was small probably no more then 8 inches long, but it was shaped just so that it was the perfect subsitute to use in a case like this.

Looking dead at her twin she ran the tip of her tongue from base to tip brushing it over the top before sliding back down and repeating the motion. Then she slipped the tip inside her mouth and started suckling on it gently her tongue pressing against the underside of the sculpture. Then she pulled back and flickered her tongue against the 'head' of the sculpture. When she was certain he was paying attention she slipped most of the thing in her mout and began to bob her head making soft sounds of pleasure and enjoyment.

The naughty little game continued for a good 3 minutes before she stopped and downed a shot to wash away the flavor of the sculputer. "Did I perform to your satisfaction?" she questioned teasingly. "It's your turn now....truth or dare?" and she set the sculpture down at her end of the sofa smirking.

As Catelyn remarked about having the real thing, Cody almost spoke up to correct her and give her permission to use the real thing, though he stopped as she grabbed the sculpture and watched closely. As she went through her routine, he licked his lips slowly, now wishing he had spoken up after all. The sight of her sucking on the long object as she would a hard cock only caused the swell in his boxer-briefs to grow more. "Damn," he muttered a bit as she eagerly enjoyed the sculpture.

Rubbing his bulge slowly to ease the tension a bit, he chewed his lip thoughtfully as the clock ticked away on the three minute timer, and he was ready to burst the seams of the boxers by the time she was done. As she returned to her seat to down the shot, he nodded perhaps a bit too eagerly to her question. "That was...very satisfying," he commented. "Too bad I didn't specify the real thing could be used," he said with a playful wink.

Leaning back on the arm of the sofa, he shrugged a bit. "Dare, naturally," he told her as the image of what she did to the sculpture still played through his mind. Deciding he needed some background noise, he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV to one of the adult channels before looking back to Catelyn with a smirk.

She had been full aware she could use the real thing if she wanted. But it just seemed like more fun to tease the hell out of him with the scuplture. And it seemed to have the desire effect because he was as hard as ever and he even gave the visble proof a rub to release some of the built up tension. "So glad I could be of service." she teased laughing softly.

"Now for your dare, she moved her eyes over to the screen where some guy seemed to be sliding his erection between the woman's legs. "I dare you to grind against me for 5 minutes, no stopping, nothing until the timer goes off. How does that sound?" and she downed another shot just for that extra boost of courage so she wouldn't chicken out once they started.

Cody blinked a few times, wondering if he heard her right. For her that was quite a bold dare, but he wasn't about to back down. "Alright. Five minutes," he responded with a devilish grin as he reached over to grab her, pulling her toward him so she was straddling his lap. She never indicated just how he had to do it, after all.

Once Catelyn was in place, Cody pressed his hips up into her so she could feel his rather impressive erection through his boxer-briefs and her thong, grinding against her slowly, sensually as he watched her face for her reactions. "Are there other actions you'd like performed during this?" His hands rested on her hips, pressing her more firmly against him as their bodies moved together, licking his lips at the thought of what this would be like for real with her.

((I'm so, so, so sorry! I've been having family problems and my internet has been down. I do so hope you want to continue, I love our rps.))

"Ahhha." she made a soft sound of pleasure her eyes fluttering shut. It felt amazing even mimcing the real act was a turn on. She was breathing heavily as she looked down at him trying ever so hard to remain confident when her body was screaming for something more then just playful grinding. "Free reign do as you please as long as our cloths don't come off." she said her voice surpsisingly steady despite the situation.

Perhaps she had jumped the gun on this one? It was a bit to close to what she really wanted for comfort. It was also a bit more arousing then she thought it would be. Looking down into her brother's eyes was the most erotic thing she'd ever experianced which wasn't really saying something given her uncreative husband.

Cody continued to grind against Catelyn, looking back into her eyes intently, observing her reactions and enjoying them quite a bit. As she spoke, extending her conditions, a grin formed on his lips. Perhaps he would see just how much she liked or regretted that addition, leaning forward to kiss at her neck a bit before moving his lips south, letting his lips surround one of her nipples through the blue negligee before teasing a bit through the thin, translucent material.

"So anything goes...as long as the clothes remain on," he echoed before moving to her other breast, repeating the procedure he had performed on the first while he bucked his hips into her from below and ground the swell of his boxers against her thong covered sex, the material of the underwear the only thing separating them in that moment. He then moved his hands up her body, untying the front of the nightie so that her breasts were revealed to him, but he didn't take it off, staying within the rules, once more letting his lips fall to her nipples to tease them sensually.

His hand then slid beneath her, the other moving behind her to cup her ass and guide her movements on top of him as their bodies ground sensually against each other. His fingers deftly moved her thong to the side, leaving her sex bare before he made a similar move with his boxers, letting his erection free so that it was trapped between them, her folds sliding along the underside of his shaft as they ground against each other, causing him to moan softly against her ample breasts while his lips continued to lavish them with attention.

When he repeated her statment she had the sense he'd figured out how to get to her without removing her cloths. After all her cloths were really.....cloths. A see through teddy and a pair of lacy underwear wasn't much of a hassle to get out of the way and still technically have them on. This was proven when he untied the front of her teddy and exposed her breasts while the soft cloth remained on her shoulders. She hadn't thought of that!

However her desire to make him stop was soon forgoten the moment his hot mouth was on her tender nipples. A soft moan escped her lips and she almost lost the slow grinding movement she'd picked up. Her peaks tightened beneath his tongue almost instantly and a her lips were parted. "Well...." she managed to get out. "I'm still dressed....."

"Nnnn....." I should be more specific she moaned out softly the moment heated flesh slid against her slick pussy. Her hands came to his shoulder and she began to move with him. The timer went off and she didn't seem to notice still grinding against him for another three before stopping breathing heavily. "Tease." she murmered softly as she pulled back. "Please.....I want you. Forget the game, forget we're related if you must. But I want you to be my lover on this trip please?"

Cody had been enjoying the teasing, and when the timer was up and she still didn't stop grinding against him, he offered no complaints nor did he attempt to stop her. Smiling at her accusation of being a tease, he could only shrug his shoulders and wink at her. "Of course. How else are you supposed to make someone want you?"

It was then she said the one thing he had wanted her to say to him for years, since they were teenagers. She wanted him, and asked him to be her lover. He felt his heart stop for a moment he thought, having fantasized about his sister, the absolute sexiest women he knew, saying those words many times before. Looking into her eyes for several long seconds, he finally spoke softly. "I thought you would never ask," his reply came after what seemed like an hour long pause, even though it was only a few moments.

He then pulled her to him, pressing his lips to hers and kissing her passionately as their bodies ground against each other, letting his hands travel up and down her back and over her hips. It was a dream come true, and he wasn't about to give himself time to second guess it. As they remained locked in the kiss, he began trying to remove what little bit of clothing they wore to the best of his ability, shifting and moving around as needed in an attempt to undress her while still keeping her mouth locked against his as their tongues danced erotically with each other.

She looked at him waiting for an answer, those five seconds felt like an eternity. Catelyn had half expected her twin brother to push her away and claim she was disgusting. However if he had it would've been a bit hypocritical considering he'd been grinding against her nude slit for the past several minutes and enjoying it going by how hard he was. A look of relief followed quickly by lust flashed in her eyes. He'd said yes!

The kiss he started, she responded to almost immediatly. Gasping softly her lips parted and her tonge met his. Soon they were battlling one another, Cat going passive beneath him but still letting it be known she had a bit of fight in her. Soft sounds of pleasure slipped from her throat into his mouth as she wormed out of the top and hooked her fingers in her panties. Pulling her lower body away while keeping her upper against his she wormed them down and kicked them off to the side. The lacy undergarment came to a stop beneath the coffee table.

Then her hands found his underwear and she began tugging wiggling around this way and that to get them off without having to break the kisss. "Mmmm, this is a pain." she whispered against his mouth. It was followed by a soft aha sound when she managed to push them down to his knees.

"Yes it is," Cody responded, managing to get his boxers down his legs once she pushed them to his knees, kicking them off to land near her panties. Now their bodies were fully revealed to each other, showing her what had been aching beneath his underwear all night. He was nicely sized, though not scary. His manhood stood at a nice, well above average length and thickness, and was quite rigid from their activities already. On the TV a scene played out of a couple with the man on his knees as the woman sat on a couch, her legs over his shoulders as he feasted on her sex. Glancing to the movie, Cody grinned and looked back to his sister. "Mmm...now that looks like a good idea," he told her seductively.

Kissing her once more, he parted from her after a few moments and began to trail his lips down her body, teasing her skin with his every touch. Finding her breasts, he moved to her nipples, letting his tongue tease each of them for a moment before blowing on them to let his breath cool the moisture left behind and harden them even more. His mouth then moved further down as his body slipped into the floor so he could sit on his knees. Pulling her lower body around so she lay at an angle on the sofa, he hoisted her legs over his shoulders and began to kiss up her inner thigh until he reached his goal.

Finding Catelyn's moist pussy, he let his tongue part her lips as his arms clamped around her thighs, holding her in place while he explored her sex. Finding her clit after a bit of teasing, his tongue began to lap at it hungrily, the tip flicking against her sensitive nub and tracing it sensually as his eyes remained on her upper body, paying attention to her movements while he listened to her sounds, using her reactions to let him know when he did something she liked so he could repeat it.

Quite frankly after he said he would sleep with her Catelyn had forgotten about the porno playing on the TV. All she'd been focused on was him, but when he called attention to it she blushed lightly. Soft sounds of enjoyment followed as his lips blazed a trail down her more then receptive body. A moan followed as he hardened her peaks further making her hips twitch. "Ahhhh Cody." she murmered out leaning back unlike the pornstar who kept starring at the camera.

The moment he started it was obvious everything he did only pushed her further into the realms of desire. She was hypersensitive to his lips and tounge her clit throbbing gently. "Mmmm...my husband never does this for me." she panted out looking down at him her eyes were glazed over in pleasure and she smiled down at him. It was hard to remain focused on his eyes for too long because every lap and lick sent a jolt of pleasure down her spine and made her toes curl.

Back
Top Bottom