Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Affair (Night and Rage)

"Then the asshole just isn't treating you right," Cody muttered, pausing only a moment to speak before his tongue began to lap at Catelyn once more. He was determined that he would do everything to make sure she experienced the sort of pleasure she'd been missing out on for years, the kind of pleasure he felt she deserved. His eyes remained on her, his sense of accomplishment only increasing each time she was unable to keep her gaze on him due to having to throw her head back to cry out in ecstasy.

It became obvious within minutes he wasn't going to relent until he could get her to climax, his tongue still working her clit eagerly before he probed it deeper into her channel and growled softly, sending a vibration through her core. One arm loosened its hold on her thigh so he could get his hand to her glistening slit, his tongue returning to its previous task while he slipped one, then two fingers into her to explore and stroke her inner walls, seeking out the sweet spot to enhance the pleasure she was obviously already experiencing.

Cate didn't know what to say to that nor could she speak once we started up again. Her thighs tensed over his shoulder and squeezed as he tormented her slick channel with mouth and fingers. Her hips writhed and bucked her copious essence making those two digits slid in and out easily. Soft gasps and moans filled the living room drowning out the adult movie on the screen. He seemed to know every single movement to make to drive her crazy with desire.

In a matter of moments her eager hip movement became uncoorditnated and stiff. The flush stained her cheeks and travelled down her neck. It was actually quite charming and then she stiffened. A loud keening cry erupted from her parted lips and her back arched. Almost right away her inner walls began to spasm and twitched making her cries sound almost frantic as the powerful climax overtook her.

Cody didn't stop when Cate began to shake with the throes of ecstasy from the machinations of his very talented tongue, but instead kept lapping at her even through her orgasm, only showing mercy when it began to subside and the aftershocks were starting to wind down. Pulling his mouth away from her, he licked his lips to get the remnants of her juices as his eyes met hers, his fingers slowly withdrawing from her tight channel so he could clean them with his tongue. "Mmm...that's only the beginning," he promised as he raised his hand to her, offering her a taste of herself.

He then moved onto the sofa with her once more, pulling her into his lap so he could capture her lips for a deep, passionate kiss. This was what his sister deserved, to be worshiped. To be spoiled. She needed a man who would see to her needs and explore every possible pleasure with her. He was going to be that man. Biting his lip gently as he pulled away to look into her eyes, he tilted his head as a sly grin formed on his lips. "Now, what can I do next to make my oh so lovely sister happy?"

She was panting softly her cheeks flushed, and her lips parted. Bowing down her head she slipped the digits into her mouth and sucked them cleam. The TV had been all but forgotten by now, she wasn't even paying attention as she turned the volume on mute out of habit. Smiling warmly she sat on his for a moment and returned the kiss before moving so she straddled him.

"I believe the question is, what can your lovely sister do for you Cody?" she questioned tracing idle patterns on his chest as she came down from her orgasmic high and struggling to think of what else her beloved brother could possibly do for her? It wasn't that she was low on creativity she just was as experianced as she pretended to be. She'd always been attached to her brother and he scared most her boyfriends away from her when they were in school. Kissing him softly she moved to his neck and left small love bites along his collar. "I have to admit I never gave it much thought."

Cody tilted his head to give Cate better access to his neck as a smile formed on his lips once more. His hands roamed her body slowly, exploring every curve there was to be had, savoring the feeling of her grinding against him as she straddled him. "Mmm...never gave it much thought? So you've never even considered this?" He had to admit he rather liked the idea that she might have thought of him, or even fantasized about it at least a time or two in the past, as he had done himself about her.

As their bodies writhed against each other, he closed his eyes for a moment, moving his head this way and that to allow her to get to where she wanted along his neck and collarbone. "As for what you can do, maybe you'd like to return the favor? After all, doesn't hurt to make sure things are nice and...lubricated." Looking into her eyes for a moment, he gave her a playful wink and pulled her into another deep kiss, breaking it after several moments as his hands and fingertips continued to trace her form and dance sensually at her soft skin.

"Well I'll admit." she paused for a moment from working on the love bite she'd been trying to create. "I fantasized, but it was pretty boring, basic stuff. You know I'm not terribly experianced." she admited softly. Cate returned the kiss her hands resting on his chest. Licking her lips she smirked, which seemed a bit out of place for a moment. She began to gently pull away and slide downwards. Placing soft lovbites along his flesh as she did so.

Finally her journey ended when she reached her destination and she gripped the base of his length. Slowly she dragged her tounge up along the underside, tracing the sensitive vein. Then as she reached the tip she gently flicked her tounge against it before sliding it gently into her mouth. At that point she began to suckle softly stroking what wasn't in her mouth just yet. Looking up at him she smiled softly and a few inches slipped inside the moist cavern and she started bobbing her head.

Cody watched as Cate began to work her way down his body, shivering lightly with each love bite she placed along the way. "Mmm...you seem experienced enough for me," he said in a breathless tone, gasping and moaning softly with every sensation. When she found herself resting between his legs, gripping the base of his length and tracing it with her tongue, his body shuddered involuntarily. "Definitely...know me well enough it seems." It was clear that everything she did was getting to him, though his anticipation for the moment helped a lot as well.

As she licked at the head and started to slide it into her mouth while stroking the rest of his length, he laid his head back and released a long, deep moan. "Mmm...fuck Cate," he panted, his hand moving to her hair to grip it lightly. He didn't force her movements, but simply followed them. Feeling her moist lips surrounding him even further as she began to bob her head only drew more sounds of pleasure and words of encouragement from him. "God Catelyn...like that. So...so good."

Of the women in his life, his twin had been the one he'd always felt the deepest connection to. She always knew what he was feeling, and when he needed her, it seemed, and now they were getting to know each other on a new, intimate level that their bodies had sought for years, even if they never acknowledged it. She was able to touch him in ways that brought out desires no other woman could hope to match. She was part of him.

Back
Top Bottom