Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any other magic the gathering players here?

Guilty Conscience is a instant win. Stuffy doll stabs itself, does one damage to the opponent. Guilty Conscience activates and does one to Stuffy. One to the opponent.

Makes me think of the doll with the needle stabbing itself over and over while the opponent is contorting over and over again. "It hurts so good!"

Suicidal charge would only work if it could block everything.

Evil edh, and extended idea.

Sosuke, son of sesshiro+chameleon colossus

4 mana=11/10, +4 mana=23/21, +4 mana=47/44, +4 mana=95/91

a 95/91 for 16 mana, which would be pretty easy with Sachi, daughter of sesshiro.

Finally got around to building an Ally Deck. Rocked my friend pretty hard as he thought it was really cheap. "Your one mana creature is swinging as a 2/3 on turn two?" "Yep" "And it's only going to get bigger?" "Yep".

He finally did beat me out when he brought out his life gain deck. Enough soul wardens and the green knock off version of it from Time Spiral, and well wishers to just barely keep above my offense thanks to chump blockers from the Evangel spitting out out saprolings.

I was ahead in life though thanks to Splinter Twin on an Ondu Cleric. Until he popped out the Serra Avatar and Noble Purpose. I called it on that.

Heh, i just made a red/ green ally deck after i got another kazuul warlord today, which means that i have 2 of those in my new deck x3

Pistol Kiss said:
I wish I had the cash to play some card board crack..;-;

I have two decks (4-6 if you count those that I can make that are worthy of play without being in sleeves, but you'll be dead before you have a chance to shuffle and damage them), so too bad. I would enjoy whooping you. :p

Raziel99 said:
Pistol Kiss said:
I wish I had the cash to play some card board crack..;-;

I have two decks (4-6 if you count those that I can make that are worthy of play without being in sleeves, but you'll be dead before you have a chance to shuffle and damage them), so too bad. I would enjoy whooping you. :p

I have two decks too...and? I have played the top players in my state, I doubt your up to there level.

Sure, if my bank account wasn't standing in -3000dkr, then i could.

-Munches some more popcorns and realizes that i actually never really did like 'em-

i found this thread and I'm bumping it.

I'm playing a White/Blue deck with mostly Innistrad cards but a lot of others(it's Casual). It's Human based and other than buffs, I enjoy exiling the shit out of things(like with Oblivion Rings and Fiend Hunters).

My two favorite combos right now are

1). putting down a Civilized Scholar and when I have a Dearly Departed in hand, I use the Scholar's tap ability to draw a card and then discard the Departed, both flipping the Scholar to become the 5/1 Mutant and then activating the Departed's ability of +1/+1 counters on every Human played after that.

2). Playing Invisible Stalker and equiping it with the Butcher's Cleaver, whgich gives it +3/+0 and since it's a Human, it also gets lifelink, and beating the shiot out of everyboyd with my hexproof, unblockable Stalker.

I think my favorite card is Gideon's Lawkeeper because it's basically what I built my deck around and I like to "Tap" people's creatures when they try to attack me with shit.

My two strongest cards are Angelic Overseer which is a 5/3 and Crovax, the Ascendant Hero, which is a 4/4. I get those bitches out and the game is fucking over.

Anybody have any suggestions for beating a Standard Red/Green werewolf deck with a Casual White/Blue human deck? I use Oblivion Rings against this dude, but if he gets out any of his enchantments in combination with his Innistrad werewolves, I'm dead within 5 turns.

Back
Top Bottom