Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Dragons~ No longer legend (Asaka-Chan/Zero_Raider1)

"Generally, we are all alike." Julia explained as her hand gently glided over Lithos's massive wing. "But we all have different traits, just like humans. Lithos can wield fire and lesser holy magicks, and you, from what he's told me, can manipulate wind currents." Lithos suddenly let off a heavy breath, his wings flapped out for a brief moment before coming down, blasting the two with a gust of wind and nearly knocking them down. Julia braced herself, trying not to get knocked down herself. She laughed softly and continued. "And me, I can manipulate water and control ice to a greater degree then Lithos can with holy magicks."

She yelped when his wings summoned a gust of wind. Anju grabbed Julia and held on for a short while until she could stand again. "..So how much longer until he changes back?" Anju asked as she gently let go of Julia's arm. Then she stepped back to look at Lithos. He laid there like a lazy cat in the sun. The feeling she had at the moment was hard to describe, but it wasn't anything negative. Her phone buzzed and she jumped about a foot and a half in the air. It was her landlord wanting her to get some groceries and hurry home to do some work. Sighing heavily, Anju looked to Julia. "I have to go. Thanks for letting me visit."

"Not long, a few hours maybe." She smiled, laughing as Anju clung to her to hold her ground. When she told Julia she had to return home, she sighed and hugged her goodbye. "Drop bye tomorrow if you can. Lithos likes it when you come over." As if to comfirm her statement, something powerful reached out and bit onto Anju's shirt at her waist. Lithos had reached his head out and bit her shirt there as if not wanting her to go. Julia giggled softly and hugged Lithos's head, prompting him to let her go. "Oh, and Lithos won't be able to work tomorrow either. Have a safe trip home now."

Anju blinked when she felt something heavy gripping onto her shirt. She looked down and noticed Lithos biting the edge of her shirt looking up at her. Her heart sank and the air in the back yard grew still in reaction to her emotions. She watched Julia hug him in attempts to get him to release her and she smiled. "I'll come don't worry." She said softly before her phone began to violently vibrate again in her pocket. She sighed and ran her fingers gently over Lithos's muzzle.
"I'll come visit you after work okay?" Anju looked as at before she turned to leave for the day.

((I just came up with an interesting idea of how Anju's wind powers could enable her to manipulate the weather :D. By the way, is the boss a he or she?))

Lithos let off a low, heavy whimpering sound as Anju started to leave, and simply went back to napping in the sun. Julia said goodbye to Anju one last time before she dissapeared from their house. After she did, Julia continued to tend to Lithos's Draconic form until he reverted back. The rest of the day went normally for them.

The next morning the phone at work rang again. This time Lithos was telling the boss he couldn't come in due to family issues. The boss merely sighed, though was confused how this kept happening twice every week. At home Lithos was quickly setting up a large pool in the backyard, a rather difficult task even for a dragon with extended capabilities in human form. That and his dislike for liquids other then the kind he drinks made it more difficult. "Could've asked Anju to take the day off and help me with this." Lithos groaned and grunted as he set up the pool.

((I believe the boss is a guy. What's your idea?))

Anju frowned as she walked through the house and heard Litho's below sadly as she left. Her phone continued to vibrate every minute or two. She finally answered the phone only to receive a tongue lashing from her landlord. Her eyes began to glow as the harping voice of her landlord began to hurt her ears. She explained that she was visiting a sick friend and the woman simply howled how she didn't have friends and how she needed to pick up food. Once she hung up the phone, Anju was walking beside a Dumpster through a back alley. Her eyes burned gold and she did a roundhouse kick and put a dent in the Dumpster. Seeing what she had done, she swiftly ran to the grocery store and back to her apartment.

To avoid waking her landlord, she left for work early once again. Her boss was happy to see at least one of his employees showed up for the day. She went through another day of boring inventory work and had lunch at the shop. She turned off her phone once she got out from work. Anju knew she wouldn't be able to endure another stressful talk with her landlord. She also knew that by turning off her phone, she would be really pissed when Anju got home. At that moment she didn't really care. She stepped up to Lithos and Julia's house and knocked gently.

((Ah, thought he was a cranky old woman xD. Since you'll eventually come to control your power, you can utilize the wind to 'blow' together a bunch of clouds, like rain clouds. For thunder, simply 'blow' the clouds into each other. Thunder is caused by clouds rubbing into each other, and how that works for a gaseous substance I'll never know. That's my hypothesis anyway.))

Lithos struggled to keep Julia from breaking the house apart since today was her day as a dragon. She was much more volatile during her transformation then he was. Eventually he managed to calm the beast and move her into the large pool out back. He spent the day entertaining himself and occasionally checking on and feeding Julia, and was interupted by a knock at the door.

Lithos opened the door to see Anju standing there smiling. Lithos looked like he was blasted by a fire extinguisher. His clothes were also soaked. "Hi, come on in." He offered as he grabbed a towel to wipe the melting frost off his face. "Julia's out back at the moment. Let me show you to her." He lead Anju through the house and out into the backyard.

There was a large pool their instead of the usual backyard furniture. A head suddenly shot out of the water and shook itself vigorously before slowly lowering in front of Anju and Lithos. It was the same serpentine appearance Lithos's head was as a dragon, but it was blue and was a lot smoother, plus their were fins on her head that joined at her neck all the way down, like a Y. The rest of her body was hidden away under the water.

Lithos smiled and reached out to pet Julia on the head. "A lot more prettier then I looked, doesn't she? It's ok to touch her Anju." When and if she did, she'd find that rather then smooth it was really slippery and wet, like touching seeweed.

Anju blinked when she saw Lithos after he opened the door. She asked what had happened to him as they walked through the house. Her golden eyes were filled with curiosity and confusion. She didn't think about Julia being a dragon. Once she walked with him out to a pool of water, she hesitated to get close. Once she saw the snake-like head of Julia slowly rise up, she smiled softly and walked up to her.
"She's a girl, she's supposed to be prettier.." Anju said with a teasing laugh. Then she slowly reached out her hand and ran her fingers gently down Julia's neck and head. Her scales were surprisingly smooth.
"I forgot that Julia was a dragon too." she admitted with a tinge of pink on her cheeks.

((Sorry for being away so long, I kinda fell out of the mood, but now I'm back in it again, so i hope to continue RPing with you.))

"It would be weird if she wasn't." He laughed as Julia nuzzled her massive head into Anju's hand. Lithos dissapeared momentarily to make something to eat, and eventually came out with two sandwhiches and a full plate of sushi for Julia's altered appetite. Julia ate it all in one bite while he and Anju enjoyed their sandwhiches. Julia started to splash around a bit as if she was taking a bath. "So how have you been doing today Anju?"

Watching Julia, Anju smiled and thankfully accepted the sandwich. She paused when she thought of how her day had been. She avoided her land lord as usual and the day was rather dull since she had to work in the back of the shop again. She told him this as they both sat near Julia who was splashing around in her little pool.
"I don't know what I'm going to do if my land lord finds out.." She said with fear and worry in her voice.

Suddenly an arm was around Anju and her back pressed firmly into Lithos's Chest. "Do you really hate her so much?" He asked her as he held her close, his heart beat softly pounding into her back. "You could always move in with us as a roomate. You'd have to help pay part of our rent and keep the house clean too, but at least you'll be away from her." Julia had fallen asleep now. Her head was submerged in the pool water, and being a water dragon allowed her to breath underwater, so she was safe. "Looks like big sis fell asleep now."

She jerked lightly and her eyes lit up with a soft yellow light as he pulled her close to him. The air around them started to shift slightly almost as if something was stirring. Once she realized what was happening, she relaxed and the wind grew calm once again. The light from her eyes faded as well.
Anju sighed softly feeling his heartbeat against her in a slow rhythmical beat. This caused her to blush lightly but she didn't turn to look at him. She was embarrassed about blushing. “I don't hate her..I fear her. She has hated me and only uses me to run errands and bleed money from.” Anju replied with slight bitterness in her words. When Lithos offered for her to come live with them, her eyes grew wide and she turned to look at him despite the fact she was blushing. No! I wouldn't want to burden you guys like that!” She said with shock evident in her voice and expressions. Once he mentioned Julia was sleeping, Anju cupped her hands over her mouth and sighed.

"You wouldn't be burdening us at all." Lithos replied and smiled gently when she finally turned to face him. "At least stay with us until you can move into a place of your own, one that doesn't have an evil landlord manipulating you." He pulled her closer and let her head rest underneath his chin, his hold showing that he didn't want to let her go. "I don't want to see you suffering anymore. I want you to be happy, free from the fear your face everyday. I want to see your beautiful smile and your pretty face everytime I see you." He brought Anju's face up so her eyes could meet his. "I want to show you my love for you, and I want to see your love for me."

Anju was silent as he spoke, but her face seem to grow even more red as well as her eyes becoming less sharp but more soft. He pulled her closer to where her head fit neatly underneath his chin. She smiled and placed her arms over his as she sat in his lap. His grip was tight but not constricting. It was more like he was being protective. The wind blew through the back yard softly giving the area a since of calm. When he spoke about not wanting to see her hurt anymore, she frowned but that expression left her face once his eyes connected with hers. The last words he spoke gripped her more than anything else he had ever said to her. Her eyes grew wide and if it was possible, she began to blush more.
It was odd because she was absolutely speechless. Several emotions ran threw her in that very instant that caused her to simply stare at him in a love struck yet dumbfounded way.

(I never thought I'd be able to pull off an RPG like this. It's like the kind of romance you find in most romancing Manga, I think. I'm really enjoying this RP with you, and I hope your enjoying the RP as much as I am)

"Your seem confused about something." Lithos spoke softly so only Anju could here. He could feel her heart pounding, sending vibrations riveting over his skin. Her body was warm, kinda ferverish, more so then his. He knew her emotions were running wild, and that she was very vulnerable now. If he messed up...he didn't want to think about that. He needed to calm her down. "Let me show you how I truly feel about you." He pushed her gently onto the ground, raising himself over her and slowly pressing his lips onto hers.

The kiss was soft, but full of deep passion. His tongue slowly slipped inside her mouth, sliding around her's and never parting. His eyes were closed, but never left her gaze, staring blindly at her. He gave everything he had into this kiss. He wondered if he was over doing it, if he was going to fast, or if he was making her feel uncomfortable.

((I'm actually quite impressed with your style. It is that of a man but sensitive as well. I am enjoying this Role-Play very much. ^_^))

She felt his voice humming in his chest but for some reason it was like she was in another world. She could hear him perfectly, but all the other sounds seemed to fade into nothing. It was almost like it was just them. Like they were separated from the world around them for a moment. Her body was unusually warm but not to the point of being uncomfortable. As Lithos began to place her on the ground, she held her breath almost like she couldn't believe what had happening. He moved over her and her hair fell over the grass that she now laid on. When he held his lips to hers, she closed her eyes and put her arms around him gently. She felt a surge of passion rush through her and found it to be quite intoxicating. Feeling his tongue slowly move over hers, she began to do the same. All her doubts and fear where lost at this point all there was, was them.

((I'm flattered xD. I'm actually speechless as well. I think I used up everything in the first comment x3.))

Lithos could feel a gentle wind caressing him. Still wasn't in control of her powers yet, although it was a nice breeze. He like it, he knew she accepted him at last. He finally found her true feelings for him and, discovered his own feelings for her were much greater then before. It was very addicting, so much he never wanted to let her go. He finally broke from the kiss, his breath heavy and gasping for breath. The heat of their passion caused them to sweat from the immense heat. He didn't care. He pushed for another kiss, desperately craving for her lust for him.

Them moment felt like an eternity of love and bliss. Their second kiss had ended once again, leaving them even more exaughsted, but their passion for each other made it feel allmost non-existant. "It's...kinda cold...out here." He huffed softly to her. He pushed off and sat up, bringing Anju up with him so they could continue embracing one another. "I'll take you to my room. It'll be...more comfortable inside."

She wasn't aware of what she was doing to the wind currents as they kissed. She simply held him and pressed against him to deepen the experience. Her eyes remained closed and her heart began to beat rapidly from excitement and passion. She found kissing him to be quite intoxicating. So much that she didn't want to stop, but she had to breath. When he released from the first kiss, she too was out of breath for a brief moment. The heat from his body pressed against hers kept her body at a high temperature.
When Lithos came for another kiss, she welcomed him happily. She was swept up in a tornado of emotions that made her feel like like no other. The kiss lasted a little longer than the first and she was perfectly content with both of them. She was tired though. Anju had went through a long day at work and the energy of Lithos's kisses didn't help her fatigue. When he stopped, she noticed that the sun had disappeared and it was nightfall. The air was beginning to get chilly. This made her move closer to him even though her body seemed to produce more heat than his at the moment. When he mentioned his room, she blinked almost like she was being pushed back into reality. “..What about Julia?” She asked as if she had totally forgotten she was there. The truth was that she did.

"She'll be fine." He got up and walked over to Julia, who had changed back to human and was now nude in a now empty pool. He had earlier set the water to drain into the earth before she slept, so she wouldn't drown in the water when she reverted back. There was also a body-long towl hanging on a clothesline nearby for this case, which Lithos used to wrap his sister in and carry her into the house with Anju. "Not like I haven't seen her naked before." He spoke sarcasticly followed by a slight laugh as he carried Julia up into her room. Once she was comfortable and safe in her room, Lithos came out and embraced Anju once more, taking her hand and guiding her into the room. "It's much warmer now." He sighed with a relief before turning to Anju and kissing her once more, gently moving her to sit on his bed and then eventually lay down. "Spend the night with, just for one night like this?"

Anju got to her feet and peered into the empty pool and the naked form of Julia. She tilted her head and watched Lithos gently place a towel over his sister and carry her into the house. She followed in silence but couldn't help but laugh when he mentioned how he was used to doing things like this for her. She smiled gently then wondered how things would go when she changed. When he put Julia in her room, she found him coming back to embrace her. The smile she had was alive in her eyes as well as everywhere else. Feeling him gently tug her hand, she followed him to his room and looked around the house in reminiscence of the first time she came. That day changed her life forever, and now she was back and with the boy who changed her life. Everything was moving so quickly, but she seemed to be okay for the moment. Until her phone started to buzz madly. She knew who it was. There were only two people who knew her number. Her land lord and her boss. Her boss only called whenever she was horribly late for work or not there for work period.
"...." She retrieved her phone and saw who it was then looked to Lithos.
"I shouldn't..she would be angry.."

Lithos chuckled playfully and took Anju's hand that was holding her cell and closed it, moving it away from them as he whispered. "She doesn't know where we are." He leaned down and kissed her again, then gently broke away to say. "Tomorrow I'll go with you to your apartment. We'll get your things packed and ready to move over to my place. Then we can focus on finding a nicer place for you to live." Another kiss, only this one was on her forehead. "I'll deal with your land lord. You don't need to worry."

She watched his hand gently envelope hers to close her phone. The pink tint on her face seemed permanent as he spoke to her. Anju nodded knowing that her land lord wouldn't be able to find her there, but she still held a worried expression until he kissed her once again. She felt his lips leave her and she looked up at him with soft violet eyes. “....Thank you so much..” Anju spoke before jumping onto him with her arms wrapped around him tightly. She held him tightly and smiled with a brightness that rivaled some stars.

((Didn't you say you had gold eyes before? Not so sure myself >_>;; ))

Lithos was surprised that she sunddely lept into him and hugged him tightly. He almost fell on his back from being caught offguard like like that. Her smile was amazing at that moment. It made him smile himself, even cleared his mind of all worries. He gently pushed her back down onto the bed again and laid next to her this time, letting her hug him as much as she wanted. "I never seen you smile so brightly before. I'm glad I could be the one to open your heart."

((I don't really remember. -.-;; Which ones do you like better?))

Being pushed with her back on the bed, Anju looked up at him with beaming eyes. She looked so happy it was like she had a large weight lifted from her. Watching him lie down next to her, she moved closer and rested her head close to his chest. “I've never been treated like this before. No one has showed me such kindness like you and Julia have.” Hearing Lithos mention opening her heart, she looked up at him and smiled thankfully. Even though her life had changed drastically, she felt like everything would be okay as long as she was around Lithos. She felt safer.

((Depends on what your hair color was, if it was white then go with gold :3 ))

"You must of led a pretty hard life. I guess it pays to endure through it all." He smiled and started to close his eyes. "Getting tired now. Let's get some sleep now. It's starting to get late." He kissed her on the forehead one last time before snuggling up with Anju and eventually falling deep into sleep.

Back
Top Bottom