Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genderswapped Mercenary ((Discontinued))

Re: Genderswapped Mercenary ((Kakure with Atzura))

((It's okay))

Sari took his hand and followed him, and as expected, just a few minutes in, there was an amazing hot spring. They couldn't tell how deep it was, but the water seemed to be warm and clean. "We can definitely spend the night here. This can keep us warm." She closed her eyes, "I wish we had a bed though." She leaned her head against his arm, looking into the sparkling, and probably blazing hot water.

The steam that rose from the water seemed nice, the little light that penetrated thi far back made it seem rather mysterious and alluring. "Yeah, a bed would be nice," he agreed. "But beggers can;t be choosers can they?" he asked with a small smile. The water seemed warm, possibly even to warm, but they would never know unless someone tested it out. He gently let go of her soft palm "I'll see if this is a hot spring...or a kettle," before walking over to the waters edge. He dipped his hand into the water to find that it was hot, but not boiling luckily. At first it seemed unbarable, but after a few moments oonce his blood reached the same tempurature, it was rather soothing and comfortable compared to what outside the cave had been like. "Well since we've found this little gift, shall we?"

"Yeah! For now we'll just enjoy this little hole... and hopefully we can get away from this fucking mess. I'm sorry you were dragged into it too. It wasn't your fault at all." She removed the majority of her clothing, just keeping on her underwear which barely hugged around her newly given curves. She removed her head protector and tied her hair back. "How hot is it?" She said, hopping in moments later, not knowing the blaze at waited. She splashed around gasping loudly until the warmth set into her.

"A bit hot,"he said sarcastically when she suddenly jumped inside. He removed his clothings, setting down what armor and cloth he wore. "You shouldn't worry about me so much when it comes to these sort of things," he said smiling as he slowly got in "I mean it's not like anything has changed in this sense....you always get us in shit up to our knees," he retorted jokingly. He sighed as he felt the warmth completely flow through him, it was a nice feeling, one they seldomly got without needing to pay a handful of gold.

"Yeah. But then... then I was much stronger. I wouldn't worry about something if I knew I could protect you. Now... now it's different. I feel weaker. I'm more focused, but still, I feel like goals are so far away now. "Don't worry though. This mess is going to be cleaned up. I promise you that."

Seth smiled gently "What if I told you this mess was different though?" he moved a bit closer to her. "What if I said I liked this mess more then the others?" Normally they had a knife to their throat and balls, in this case he was trapped in a cave, with a beautiful woman.

"You like this mess?" She looked over and chuckled as he started to get closer. "I'm getting a pre-rape feeling from you Seth..." She smiled, trying to back away slowly.

He chuckled "I would blame the wine." He moved closer to her still though, he'd never known her to shy away from anything, so when she did so now it felt rather nice.

Sari smiled and turned away, trying to swim away quickly, she hoped he'd chase after, knowing him to be a quicker swimmer it wouldn't be a problem for him.

Of all the places the could have been in, this place didn't seem so bad.

He didn't catch her immediatly, he wanted to keep it a bit interesting, and make her little chase last a few moments longer before he quickly caught her. "I've never known you to stray away from a good time," he spoke gently. Of course he knew her intentions had been playful.

"I'm not running away from a good time. I'm still here aren't I? This spring is making my head all tingly. Thanks for staying with me. I know it must be hard for you to deal with all this. One day I am a guy, who fights alongside you, the next, I've completely changed into a woman, who... sort of wants to fuck you right now."

He felt his ulse rise quickly at her final words. "It is different..but like I said..I like this change," he told her. Giving her a gentle smile he leaned forward a little to press his lips to hers and give her a gentle kiss.

Sari kissed him back, her soft lips parting for her to initiate with the tongue lashing. Seth was brave, or desperate, but whatever it was, it was about time for her to try and close the deal with him. Thanks to Malika's mindset also inside her, Sari knew well what to do to make sure Seth stays for good.

His mouth opened gently as well, allowing hers to ingle with his, both gently twining together as they kissed. He held her close, feeling her curves as his fingers trailed along her sides. He couldn't remember such an amazing figure, of all the other women he'd been with.

Sari kissed him and pressed her chest against him. "Get yourself on the ledge, there's something I've been wanting to try." She ordered, kissing his lips several times more, and rubbing over his shoulders. "Wow... I actually feel my nipples becoming solid. It's so intense..."

He groanedinto the kiss, feeling her magnificent breasts pressing into his chest. "Yes ma'am," he said as she ordered him to sit on the ledge. Once he let go of her he hopped up onto the ledge and sat down looking at her still submerged in the water. "A bit cold," he admitted, as th air around him was a lower tempurature.

"Yeah, freezing... I'm sure..." She said, starting to remove his underwear. "We can take these off, you don't need them right now. It was becoming obvious what she was going to do, but she approached it like it was no big deal at all.

Seth knew full well himself, though he wondered if this was her first time. Then it struck him, it probably was."Alright," he said as he peeled his wet underwear off for her. Gradually his arousal was obvious.

Sari bit her lips then filled her cheeks with hot air. "Oh boy... this is nerve racking... sorry if I do a bad job and all..." She placed her hands on his legs and brought her lips to his shaft, kissing him several times while smelling his area. She'd have to grow used to it also, being as, chances were she'd spend a nice portion of her time with her mouth full of his cock.

She licked around his shaft and his tip, his dick pushing against her cheeks and lips. "Mmm... I'm in trouble..." She chuckled quietly.

Seth found it a little amusing at just how nervous she really was. "Don't worry," he told her as she admitted to her nerves. He gently groaned as she kissed his shaft, slowly he began to swell and begin to stiffen even more. Her lips where soft, warm,and they seemed to bring his length to life like some sort of miracle grow.

He smiled gently at her next comment "You've no idea," he said gently to her. It was rather flattering to hear her same this, not to mention erotic as his shaft pressed into her soft cheeks and lips as she licked him.

She had a bit of a hard time getting adjusted to it, but all around, she liked the taste, and was very much into it. Her hands began to stroke him quite roughly as she placed his tip inside her mouth, sucking strongly and licking around his cock's slit when she could.

Seth could only make rather garbled noises as she used that talanted tongue of hers. He couldn;t remember a time any girl had been so precise about it. He wouldn;t have even guessed now that it was her first time, she seemed to know exactly what to do to get the biggest response from him. Soon as she licked the slit of his cock, clear fluids began to dribble from the tip.

Sari's eyes were closed but her eyebrows raised as she tasted the salty fluid for the first time. Her tongue pushed against his cock's opening, her lips reinforcing her sucking. She could only hum "Mmms" while she did what she was doing, there wasn't much other option with a dick in her mouth and all.

He gingerly felt his sack begin to tighten into himself as her lips pressed a little firmer around him. He could feel the tip of her tongue, pushing against the small slit at the very tip. "Sari....by the...im close.." he managed to say well enough to be understood. He was surprised she;d gotten him this close this quickly, but it was different then other times.

"Don't cum Seth... keep control... you haven't even put it inside me..." She said, frenching the tip of his cock, wanting to pull him down into the water. "Come down here..."

Back
Top Bottom