Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genderswapped Mercenary ((Discontinued))

Re: Genderswapped Mercenary ((Kakure with Atzura))

Seth's only thought was that they needed to get the hell out of town and fast. He didn't know where another town was, only that as long as they where hidden and well most likely their attackera would have to wait till day break to look for them, and if so then that would give them a full nght to travel.

It seemed like an eternity, the trail had lead to a dense forest of sorts, though he was sure they had never been here before. Day break would be coming soon as he saw the orange glow coming above the horizon. There steed was breathing heavily, he felt a small sense of pity for the animal.

"I don;t think he can go any further," he said to her, talking about the horse. "It might be best to find a place to hide and rest, and hope they don;t find us," he said, not one to be a coward but one to like living and breathing for sure.

"Alright. I think we can set up camp out here... or try to look for some sort of town somewhere. I don't know if spending the night out here is the smartest thing to do."

"I don't think spending the night in the nearest town in any smarter," he said. "If they are looking for use then they will most likely think we would take shtler in town, though outside, it's more so the wrath of nature and her pets I worry about," he said as he tied the horse to a fallen tree.

"You know... you're probably right." She closed her eyes, trying to think quickly. "Well... I don't think I want to sleep here, but what choices do we really have?" She turned and noticed some movement in the bushes. Before long, vines had begun to spring out of the bushes, by the dozens. "Seth, what the fuck's that!?"

"No idea!" he said quickly grabbing a blade to cut at the vines if he needed."If it is looking for food then we are screwed, but maybe it's curious of ou precense," he said. At the first sign it wasn;t friendly he was ready to do some heavy weeding.

"Do you know about these kinds of plants? Shit... it's going to eat me..."

Immediately some of the vines rushed towards Seth and a few towards her. She reached for her big blade and cut several of the vines, only more emegerging from the grass. "SETH!" She yelled, one of the vines grabbing her leg as another came and whipped her across the chest.

Seth grunted and swifting moved to cut the vines away that came at him. "I read, about...them!" he said wishing he had a bit of fire, he knew cutting them would take forever.

Hearing her scream he turned to quickly dive and cut the two vines only to have on ensnare his ankle. He sliced at it and quickly stood back up before anymore could try and take advantage of his position. "If...we have a fire, it wouldn;t come near us," he said to her.

"Fire?" She yellled, pulled to the ground as vines started reaching for her pants. "AGH! SETH! RAPE!" She yelled, the vines tugging her pants down quickly as another set dove into her cleavage. She tried to get them off, but moving her hands from her pants meant her getting her pants torn off.

Seth hacked at the vines cutting them off her. He swung the blade quickly like a buzz saw almost cutting at the plant. "Sari move away from it....they might only have a limited reach," he said as he hacked another pair that was about the grasp them.

Sari pulled up her pants and began to run, some of the vines reaching out for Seth now, trying to restrain him by capturing his arms, or legs, or neck.

Seth struggled cutting at them, slowly retreating. One vine he missed however and it grabbed him around his middle. Despite it's rather fraillooking size it was strong. It constructed his stomach, winding him before suddenly it lifted him and slammed him into the groun, jarring him and causing him to drop the blade.

"Seth!!" Yelled Sari, now from a distance but starting to run back as the vines lifted him off the ground before smashing him down once again, more vines coiling around him. "It's going to eat you! Seth!!"

As if things weren't bad enough, the vines now began to pull away at his pants too!

Seth wasn't out yet, as the vines went for his pants he struggled. As one went to grasp his wrists he caught the appendage in his hand. Without thinking he bit down on the thing causing it's membrane of green to make astrange crack,like a healthy blade of grass. The thing loosened around him and he fell free and grabbed his blade.

"Come one!" he said running to her. Without another word he grabbed her wrist with his free hand and began to run with her as fast as he could, away from the apparently lonely plant.

Sari began to run too... but where? They were in the middle of nowhere, trying to escape some crazed mercenaries who apparently wanted them dead.

Seth stopped after a bit, breathing heavily. "We're screwed," he said plainly. He looked to see if she was okay, her pants seemed to fit her a little looser after the plnt had goten a hold of them.

"What do you mean? Speak for your damn self Seth. I'm going to keep moving until I find someplace I can stay tonight. You wanna stay here, and get eaten by some bullshit plant, you do that." She panted. Turning around, holding the staff in one, and her sword still clipped on her back.

He shook his head "No..but the horse is gone...as well as the supplies," he said to her. All he had was his blade, and the container of water he had been wearing.

"As if that matters! What we need to do is find somewhere to sleep just for tonight. I'm not moving around in night shade. I much rather sleep in, and we find somewhere to go tomorrow..." She continued to walk in a direction where she had no idea of where she was going. She may have been returning to where they came from, but stuck true to her path.

Eventually she came across a cave. It was pretty hidden, and very dark. She had no choice, and just then it started to rain heavily.

He followed her, she was right they needed shelter, but without anything else they would be stuck in this forest. He guessed it didn't matter though so long as they just survived the night. "Cozy," he remarked looking at the cave, only to think it was a bit out of bad taste that it suddenly began to rain. They went inside and he sat down "A least they wont be able to find us now," he said as the rain grew heavier.

Sari got into the cave and sat down, the floor dirty, the walls wet. "Listen to me Seth, we'll stay here tonight... tomorrow we'll head into town and perhaps try to get as far away from here as possible. I don't want to be someone being hunted down. So hopefully, if you want to come with me, we can find somewhere to start fresh."

Seth looked up at her "I never thought I'd hear you say you'd want to give up a life of cutting down people," he said with a small, slightly amused smile "but your right, I don't want to be hunted either, so I think your right and we need to vanish and start a new."

"We are usually the hunters Seth, not the hunted. It's a bit cold in here.... isn't it? The rain's a little soothing. Just a tad bit romantic."

Seth nodded in agreement "It feels strange, I wonder if you targets had this feeling knowing they where hunted," he said realizing the irony too. He listened to the rain "Yeah it...kinda is, we are alone here, the rain falling..." he said looking out the cave and then at her.

"I know right? I don't think I would have taken bounties if I knew how this felt like..." She paused and grinned, "Who the fuck am I kidding... I loved every moment of kicking ass."

"You were supposed to come warm me up somehow you idiot." She said with a smirk, thinking of going deeper in the cave, perhaps there would be hot spring or somewhere more comfortable to relax.

Seth felt his face go a bit red at her teasing "Sorry," he said to her. He guessed he wasn't used to her fully just yet, that or being with a male soren had become such a great habit it was hard to overcome.

"Lets go a bit deeper in, I don't think anything is here, and it might be warmer further into the cave," he suggested. He wondered if there was anything else to do. He found it strange how for the first time being with a woman had become difficult, normally he knew what to do and when to do it. Now he seemed like nothing but a gibbering boy who was just asked to walk a girl home.

"Here come on," he said taking her hand and leading her deeper into the cave, the bit of light that gave seemed to only outline there forms as they moved down.

(sorry for the rather long and annoying wait time)

Back
Top Bottom