Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Genderswapped Mercenary ((Discontinued))

Re: Genderswapped Mercenary ((Kakure with Atzura))

Seth tried his best, actually thinking of something the least bit pleasurable to keep himself from release. "Alright..." he said, though it was like trying to stop a hose from bursting. He sank down into the water, the warmth not really helping with his control.

"Oh... now that I think of it... I was going to have us screw in here... but... " She paused, touching her lower lip with her fingers. "I'm a virgin... so... maybe it's best we don't jump into something so advanced like fucking underwater... would you want to do this out of the water?"

Seth didn't really mind where it happened, though the water had been tempting. "Where ever makes you most comfortable Sari," he told her gently. Though he guessed once they got out of the warm water, the cold would most likely dampen the mood a bit.

Sari shrugged and tried hopping out, the area around the spring was warm enough, like the it of air over a cup of boiling water. "C'mon, I really want to do this now..." She said with a nervous smile

Seth was pleased to see that it wasn;t much different then being in the water, save for maybe the fact he didn;t feel as wet oc he got out. He smiled at her eager attitude "Okay Sari, lets not waste any time," he kissed her lips, bringing her into a dep kiss. He gently traced in between her thighs with his finger, waiting for her to beg him to thrust into her.

Sari whimpered lightly when his fingers made contact with her, obviously she was just in the spring, which made her wet enough, but she was also producing plenty of womanly juices herself, and she was tight as could be.

Seth figured that what he was doing was nothing more then teasing her further, he knew Sari well enough in her former persona that she had not liked teasing in the past, and decided it would be more beneficial for them both if he just skipped this waste of time. He leaned forward into the kiss, helping her lean back as well, thinking the cold rocky floor might damper the mood he did not want to press her into it. He gently parted her legs for him, and lined himself up with her ready entrance.

Sari had started breathing heavily already, "Okay... okay..." She said nervously, her arms around his neck after he kissed her. "I'm... ready I hope... I hope I'm ready..." She looked down at him and squinted. "It looks fucking big from here..." She almost whined, knowing that this was her first time, and it would likely not feel so great the first few seconds or so.

Seth chuckled softly, though felt a great sense of pride from her observation "Don;t worry Sari...I'll go slow...you tell me if it feels uncomfortable," and with that he pressed the tip against her nether region. Slowly he would push his hips forward, bringing the head in slowly, making her entrance open up. It was a new experience, most of the women he'd been with where never this tight. He however pressed slowly, and soon enough the tip sank in along with an inch or so.

Sari closed her eyes tightly, there was no dancing around it, she was a virgin, and her body responded as such. She moaned out quietly as he entered her, feeling a slight pinch and a burning feeling nothing too intense. She exhaled slowly, feeling some slight pain, perhaps because she wasn't relaxed, or the odd place they chose to have sex.

Seth didn't stop, she never told him to so he assumed he was not doing anything to painful yet. She might have very well been the first virgin he'd slept with, so he wanted it to be something she'd enjoy, as well as himself. He continued to go further and deeper into he tight depths, feeling her inner muscles gripping him, resisting slighty as he entered.

Finally Sari cried out a second, one of her legs kicked hard, but luckily hit nothing, "Ouch!" She yelled, hiding much more pain than what she was showing. She really hadn't done much to herself despite her new toys and lotions. Seth was also a generally large partner. His body wasn't extremely big, but his cock was bigger than what one would assume or expect, not that Sari cared much about that.

"Ugh... it's hurting a bit... Feels like I'm being pinched..." She said, closing her eyes tightly. She was far too nervous to ease her muscles, it would be a very uncomfortable experience for her, probably a sweet one for him however...

Seth stopped, a little less then half way in. "Sari....relase," he told her gently. He was enjoying it fully, but at times she gripped him so much that it felt like she would very well snap it off. He gently tried to comfort her, kissing her neck sofly, and rubbing her breasts, kneading them slowly.

"Ow... wait... hold on... I don't..." Now she was too nervous and starting to freak out even with his kisses. "Just... ow!" She finally started trying to get away, "Hold on... maybe... we should wait until we have a bed or something..." She was definitely wet enough, she just needed to keep herself relaxed, and trust him a little.

Seth slowly pulled out as she struggled, she was going to end up hurtng herself more, and possibly even him. "Sari...you need to be calm," he told her gently. "Do you really want to wait?" he asked her, they had gotten passed the hard part, but if she was this uncomfortable then he'd be more then happy to wait until she felt better.

She closed her eyes as he pulled out, opening her eyes just by slits to see that there was just a bit of her own blood on him. She was embarrassed and disgusted in herself for that. "Oh God... Seth, I'm sorry..." She said, immediately turning and reaching into the spring for warm water. She immediately rubbed it over him, taking everything off before he got disgusted.

Seth shook his head gently, though enjoyed as she cleaned him off. "Don;t worry Sari...it was your first time," he assured her. It was strange,most women he'd been with were loose and already well experienced. "Sari close your eyes for me," he told her while dipping his hand in the warm water. Carefully he traced his fingers along her slit, rubbing away the signs of her broken cherry. She wasn't like the other girls, who just wanted a rough night of fucking, he would need to be gentle and caring, this was her first time after all, and he guessed her little toy back at the inn had not compared to her first real cock.

Sari felt as if she had just ruined a party, but luckily, Seth was being much kinder and calmer than she thought. She closed her eyes and allowed him to do as he pleased, it didn't hurt much at that point, it started feeling very warm, and very comforting. Sari sighed warmly, really wanting to have been able to deliver this time. This was her best chance of fucking the man she always wanted, and there nature had to kick in and cockblock her. Still, he didn't seem to upset with her body, or how she was, and hopefully they'd get another chance soon. She did want to at least let him finish one time that night, so she slowly reached for his penis, looking up at him as he fingered her. She began to stroke him slowly, pulling him closer to her mouth.

As she moved closer it was getting a bit more difficult to touch her. However he thought of a nice way to give them both what they wanted. It took alot of moving around, but he soon ended up beneath her, with good acess to her dripping slit, while she could stroke him or suckle him as much as she wanted. "That feels great Sari," he said as she stroked him more, he tried to not shove his fingers in too deep into her sex, not wanting this to hurt, after all he was just gradually going to get her used to being penetrated, even if his fingers compared little to his man hood.

Sari tried to follow him as he moved to make things easier, and things went surprisingly well from there, his cock was standing upright, despite her lapse, he was still hard enough for her to make him climax one way or the next. As his fingers explored her, sending shivers and occassional moans from her lips, she wrapped them around the tip of his cock, stroking him quickly. She at least wanted to get him off once. Soon, she'd be able to provide for him what any other woman could have.

Seth continued to pump his fingers in and out, over a time increasing the pace. As she began t use her mouth, he used his. Exending his tongue enough to lick around her soft folds and small clit. His fingers contonuiously pumped in and out, and from time to time he had to pause as she would begin to stroke him just right. The fluids already on his member served as a nice form of lubrication for her and he wouldn't last very long. "S...Sari..." he winced from the pleasure."I'm...close.." he told her, if anything he thought she was very good at keeping a man nice and hard, and sure enough would be better then any other girl in the near future.

"Mmmhhmmm..." She hummed, simply swallowing and sucking away at him, her head was coming up and going down quickly, making a messy, sloppy sound which wasn't bad at all. She moaned softly at times while he licked her, it felt ten times better than what she could have hoped. She slid him out while jerking him quickly, looking back a second, "You want me to swallow it? Come, stand up and cum on me babe..." She said, still stroking him while slowly getting off him, she felt close to cumming too, but she wanted to cum while he fucked her, which wasn't the case now. "You can cum wherever you want..." She said, getting to her knees, for him to be able to fuck her mouth a while longer, maybe cum on her face, chest, mouth, or all if he wanted. She brought her arms up and tugged her hair back, opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue, just in case he wanted to use them.

Seth was like a bottle of champagne waiting to burst. The way she sloppily guzzled his cock was all to excited, none before had done such a good job. Just as he felt like he couldn't contain himself any longer she pulled her lips from him. " Yeah babe..." he breathed heavily. He stood up before her as she kneeled before him. He didn't even have to tell her to open wide as she was already prepared to do so. He stroked him self quickly, the pressure in his loins building up even further. " Here...it comes...swallow it all babe," he told her. A few more strokes later he let out a very throaty grunt and the first string of his thick seed erupted from the tip onto her. He watched as more dopey strands stained her tongue, breasts, and face.

Sari closed her left eye as a string of semen was about to come over it. She breathed heavily as a second squirt pushed its way through, landing on her tongue, and dribbling down to her tits. Her right eye watched him as he discharged over and over again, in and around her mouth. She let his thick semen pool inside her mouth, holding her hands together in case any spilled. When he finally finished, Sari was a bit stunned, and somewhat confused. There was a lot of semen in her mouth, and for her first time swallowing, it seemed to big a load. She moved her tongue in the depths of her own little cum pool and closed her lips, taking two deep gulps and shivering afterwards.

Seth felt himself a little weak in the knees after such a release, even he was a bit amazed by the sheat amount. He watched her close her mouth, sort of tasting the sticky fluid before she swallowed her. He chuckled lightly as she shivered afterwards "Not a great taste?" he asked her, he was surprised she even swallowed the stuff, not that other girls hadn't, they where always either to drunk to care or for some other reason did.

Back
Top Bottom