Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess and Her Guardian [[Haru&TCL]]

Haruchai

As you wish.
James Stark was not a happy man. His niece was to be married to one Lord Marcus Von Roehm. The man was a menace in James' eyes, but there were many benefits to the arrangement. It would catapult the Stark family into the Houses of High nobility, pulling them from the morasse of the Lesser Houses. James could see the benefit, but he'd always been there for his niece and he had grown quite fond of her. They were only ten years apart, but in many ways she seemed more like a younger sister than a niece. He had been assigned to protect her and had been a faithful knight in her service now for many years.

The stories that seemed to orbit the Von Roehm were plentiful and none of them were good. In fact he had yet to hear a kind word spoken about the man. He was cruel and capricious. That his niece was to marry the man had James' ire raised and yet there was naught he could do about it. It was not his place to say anything nor to intervene in any way.

The Gala that was being held for them was quite extravagant and no expense had been spared. The Von Roehm's were marrying off their only son and his match, in their eyes, was perfect. James stood outside of the Great Hall, wherein the eveing's festivities were to take place. He was allowed to enter but he had talked himself out of it. It was hard enough knowing the knowledge of what the cruel man might bestow upon his niece on their wedding night, which was only a month hence, and he had little desire to see them dancing together, putting on that show. Instead he remained where he was, hand on the hilt of his sword, knuckles white.

Claria heard the rumors from the other ladies, how he was so cruel, so violent, such a monster, no lady nor whore wanted to be in his presences for too long.

It was her luck that she would be married to the vile creature. He seemed just as happy to smile and wave, while she stood there with an impassive expression, not bothering to hid her disdain.

She had but a month of freedom, if one would call it such. She was always a slave to her parents will, most days she rebelled, and in that rebellion, she got to meet her truest friend and heart, James Stark. She knew it was wrong to feel for him. He was her uncle, and guardian, but he was the only one to know her, truly know her, and want to, it seemed. When she was young, it was probably just something he had to do, but over the years he seemed to enjoy time with her as much as she enjoyed time with him.

It was one day, when her horse was spooked and took off with her on it, that she found her feelings for him. The horse knocked her off of it's back, and into a river, where she would have drowned where it not for him. She remembered his breath entering her body, calling life back into her. Even after coughing out the water, she could taste his lips and yearned for them ever since.

She would never know his love, she knew that, and a small part of her accepted that, as she stood with a fake smile, as lords and ladies congratulated her on her wedding.

The sounds all of it, was too much for her, it all seemed to sudden bare down on her like a massive weight, all that she would lose, all that she would sacrifice and all the cruelty that would come.

Her heart began to race and she looked at her intended. "excuse me, I-I....All of this excitement...I need a bit of air." She said and before he could respond, she darted out toward the back terrace, and into the garden, and sobbed into her hand. This was all too much.

Marcus watched his betrothed flee the room and his fake smile remained plastered in place. He'd had to put the bitch in her place earlier in the day and his people had been kind enough to rouge the bruise. Her darker complexion helped hide it well, and that was the last thing Marcus needed was questions right now. He simply wasn't in the mood. Soon they would be wed and she'd be his to do with and treat as he so wished. Part of him could hardly believe that his parents had acquiesced to this marriage. She was below him and he knew of course that her parents were giddy about the arrangment. It would boost their standing. Marcus already had several mistresses of course, but actually being married to this... lowborn bitch.... it turned his stomach.

-------​

James was standing, brooding, when his niece came bolting from the soiree, obviously quite upset. Needing no permission, as he was her guardian, James quickly caught up with the girl close to the gardens.

"Claria! What is wrong?" he asked her softly, one arm cradling her shoulders as he looked on with concern.

Claria looked up as she felt a warm strong arm wrap around her shoulder. She wiped her tears to see James gazing at her with concern in his dark eyes. One look and she couldn't hold it back anymore. "I can't marry that man, I can't." She cried, her amber eyes glossy with tears. "He is a monster....today...before the party....he struck me," She said, wishing she'd told him earlier. She touched to sore cheek, brushing the rouge that her hand maiden piled on her cheek to hid the bruising.
"I will be a slave to him, James, I'll be nothing but a glorified concubine. I can't, I can't marry him, I'll kill myself before I belong to that monster." She said, tears flowing free now.

"Why can't I marry of my own will?" She said, not really speaking to him much less the Gods. "Why can't I marry someone who cares for me, who would protect me, someone who loves me?" She looked turned to him, looking him deeply into his eyes, and finally letting the words that had been on her heart and in her mind since that day at the river.

"Why can't I be with you?"

It was clear she was unhappy, and James just held as as she spoke, though when she revealed that the man had struck her, laid his hand on her in that way, James' ire threatened to spill over, and if he'd had the means he'd have moved to separate the man's head from his body.

Both arms wrapped around her and James held her, and the weight of her words took a moment to penetrate the anger that threatened to cloud his judgment. That she wanted to be with him came as a surprise. They'd always had a special connection of course, but James had not thought of her in that light before. Now though, after Claria herself had broached the subject, the nobleman warrior allowed those same thoughts to be entertained.

"I... would like us to be together as well, my sweet niece. I have taken care of you, protected you. It would only make sense that I take care of you in that way as well." James said, and as he spoke the words he realized it was true, that he felt the same.

Looking around he saw that the girl had not been followed. Where would she have gone? She'd not have been allowed to leave the grounds and the fate she described under the reign of Marcus would likely come to pass. The thought of that bastard treating her like nothing more than a common whore, married in name only, had James wanting to whisk her away from it all, to rescue her.

Her eyes had captured his own and James found himself lost in those mesmerising orbs. Without thinking he tilted his head down to hers, canted to one side as his lips crashed into hers. The kiss was hungry and empassioned, a dam bursting under the weight of years of denial, and the want and desire behind it could not be mistaken as James let her take his breath away. He was as a drowning man under her spell, clinging to her as he tried not to completely succumb. The kiss lingered and deepened, a soft moan riding the back of the gesture and James pulled her into him.

"I... would like us to be together as well, my sweet niece. I have taken care of you, protected you. It would only make sense that I take care of you in that way as well." James said and Claria blinked away her tears as best she could to see his lovely dark eyes. She wasn't sure what he meant by that. She just knew he he would tell her that he couldn't be hers that way, she was young, his neice and betrothed to another.

But then, he gazed into her eyes and moved forwarding, capturing her lips with his. His kiss was hungry, full of passion s as if he'd wanted her nearly as much as she'd wanted him. She matched his passion, her jaw working against his, her eyes closing, as well as the world around them. She wrapped her arms around him, as he pulled her in close. This was all she wanted for such a long time that she wasn't even sure it was real, the world around them was gone and all she was, was James, so much so that she didn't hear the footsteps approaching.

James was a little surprised that Claria returned his passionate kiss, and he deepened the affection, his tongue playing with hers briefly and a soft moan emanating from his chest. It was then that he heard the footsteps and the kiss abruptly broke as he pulled back, eyes flashing, hand on the hilt of the sword at his hip as he stood and on instinct interposed himself between Claria and whomever it was that had interrupted them. Unfortunately it was the last person he wanted to see.

Marcus.

The younger and smaller man stood there with a wickedly knowing grin on his face, his manservant eyeing James with suspicion and his hand also on the hilt of his weapon.

"Now, now... no need for all the hostility gentlemen." Marcus said, his eyes filled with amusement. To James even his voice sounded oily.

Marcus' eyes slipped to Claria. "You're needed inside my love." he said, voice now sticky sweet as he held out his hand to Claria. "Our dance is about to start." he said. His eyes never even looked at James, never acknowledged the man. To Marcus, James was simply beneath him, and soon, Claria would be as well. In truth he had had little desire to bed her, but now... Now he knew that someone else desired her and it was his goal to make sure that it was he who loomed over her in bed and took her maidenhead and not this fool of a man who thought he might sway her.

He waited patiently for her to stand and take his hand.

Claira hung behind James as he pushed her behind him, his hand at the hilt of his blade, she didn't know what happened until she turned to see the sneering grin of her husband to be.

He saw. They both knew he saw, but he wasn't going to say a thing, which was worse.

"You're needed inside my love." He said, pride in his voice for his knowledge, and he was going to use this, he was going to hold this over her head. His hand was outreached and Claira closed her eyes resigning to her fate. "Our dance is about to start." He said, and she looked at James, knowing there were be nothing he could do, she took Marcus' hand, his head hung low.

"Ser." She said to James, before she followed Marcus back toward the banquet hall. "He'll kill you if you hurt me again." She told him, once they were far enough away, but not at the hall just yet. "Consequences be damned, he will kill you if you hurt me." She said, and while she didn't know if that were true or not, she spoke as if she knew. Marcus couldn't handle James in a fight and if he were smart, he would know that.

James could only watch and fume as Marcus led Claira away. She could not refuse to go with her Intended and he had little recourse.

----------​

Marcus just smiled. "That may be true, but what a man doesn't know..." Marcus squeezed her arm as he guided her along, fingers digging into her upper arm in a way that was sure to leave bruises. "He dare not touch me. T'would be his own death sentence and then who would protect you? You think he would leave you alone with me if he had a choice? I am sure that you've told him all kinds of lies about me. Hurt you? You do not know the meaning of the word. Though know this... if you cross me I will reveal the little secret between you two and see him exiled. Then you'll only have me."

Marcus almost giggled at the thought and now they were heading back inside, applause from the peerage as they entered, now in the spotlight with her betrothed.

"That may be true, but what a man doesn't know..." Claria winced as he squeezed her arm, it was enough to produce tears but she dare not let them fall, not in front of him.

"He dare not touch me. T'would be his own death sentence and then who would protect you? You think he would leave you alone with me if he had a choice? I am sure that you've told him all kinds of lies about me. Hurt you? You do not know the meaning of the word. Though know this... if you cross me I will reveal the little secret between you two and see him exiled. Then you'll only have me." He said and she blinked back her tears. If James were to be exiled, she'd kill herself, he was the only thing that made her life worth living.

Once inside, she smiled as waved as the crowd applauded them. She hated this, she hated all of this.

They moved to the middle of the hall, where the music began.

Typically, Claira loved dancing, and singing, but she was much too shy to do it in front of anyone but James, someone who knew her inside out.

One month, thirty days, and her life would be over, she would never have time alone with James that she once had. She would have to make the most of the time she had left.

She placed her hands on Marcus' shoulder, and tried her damnedest to envision James in his place. She knew she would have to do the same come wedding night.

The thought made her want to retch.

Outside in the garden James felt powerless. Impotent. It had taken a supreme act of will not to cut the man down, consequences be damned. The tear him to pieces with his bare hands and revel in his cries of agony. Then he and Calira would have to flee. There was no way they'd have been able to stay, and ripping her away from her family like that would be torture. He could never hurt her like that. Instead he paced the garden like a caged animal and finally went back to his post by the door, the music from inside filtering out and undoubtedly his Claira dancing with that monster.

----------​

Marcus enjoyed her discomfort. He saw the look of disgust on her face and instead of concern he felt a joy in his heart. If he could make her this uncomfortable now, then he knew he would relish their wedding night.

"Don't look so glum my love." he said, "Soon you'll carry my seed to fruition and we'll get you a new guardian. That fool outside will be out of your life forever." He knew his words would hurt and he hoped that her face would betray her.

"Don't look so glum my love." Marcus said, "Soon you'll carry my seed to fruition and we'll get you a new guardian. That fool outside will be out of your life forever." He said and she swallowed the bile that rose in her throat. He was saying this to hurt her, but she was not let it show. Instead, when finally the music stopped and the dance was over, she waved over a wine bearer. She knew that this would be the only way she could handle this night, and if she drowned herself in it, then so be it.

She upended her cup and ordered another and then another, it didn't take long before she had a nice buzz that even Marcus' toothy grin couldn't chase away.

Marcus watched her drink to excess and he smiled. If she wanted to drown her feelings he would not stop her. In fact it would make it easier to take advantage of her. It might very well be that he took her to bed before their wedding night. Her drunken state would make it easier and he could then use that to shame her in the future as well. So he simply sat back and watched.

----------​

James finally dared to look in and was surprised to see Claira drinking so heavily. Finally he was drawn into the estate and he sought her out. It was still his job to protect her and her parents would be quite disappointed to know how she was conducting herself in public.

"Claira, come. We should get you home. It is late." James told her, and took her gently by the elbow.

Bowing to Marcus he said, "It is late m'Lord and the lady has imbibed too much I think. With your leave I would take her home."

Marcus waved them away. He would have her in a month regardless, and what did he care if she left. It was simply more ammunition he could use against her.

Claira looked over the top of her glass, to see James coming toward her. She wasn't sure that he was actually there but she didn't care. She just wanted to drink.

"Claira, come. We should get you home. It is late." He said and took her by the arm, She could only frown but nothing else. "It is late m'Lord and the lady has imbibed too much I think. With your leave I would take her home." He said and Marcus gave them leave, she rolled her eyes and walked of her own accord out of the hall, and toward her chambers with James in tow.

She began to pulled off her suddenly too tight corset, and tossed it aside, and sat on her bed, in just the dress. She ran her hand through her dark curly hair and she looked at him.

"In a month, he will take my body from me...." She said after a long moment of silence. She wasn't too drink but she still was buzzed. "I want you to have it." She said to him, almost pleading to him. "Please, Grant me this for my life will be over in a month and I just want to at least taste happiness before I can never have it again." She said, moving back on her bed, and beckoning him with her hands.

No one, not even her betrothed was allowed in her chambers but James, so she knew they wouldn't be disturbed.

James accompanied his niece back to her chambers and despite the fact that only the two of them were allowed within, he felt more safe after the door was barred. He had started to move to take his seat, the baldric holdng his sword already set in its place, when Claira spoke. Her suggestion, almost insistence, gave him pause.

"Claira...." he said. He had meant his actions in the garden and in truth he did want her, and yet she was spoken for, claimed by another. James stood for a moment, considering, and Claira beckoned to him to join her in her bed.

"As you wish..." he said simply, unable to deny her anything she so desired. James Sat on the side of her bed and removed his boots, and then without a word he pulled her to him. She might have thought he was going to kiss her, but instead he began to undo the laces and knots at the back of her dress.

"If we are to do this, then we are going to do this right." he told her, and pulled her hair to one side, his mouth finding her shoulder and neck as his hands worked on the dress, loosening it.

Claira sobered up rather quickly as he joined on on the bed, she watched him remove his boots and pulled her to him, she was ready to meet his lips but instead his hands came around her, and began to unlace her dress.
"If we are to do this, then we are going to do this right." He said as he brushed her hair to the side, kissing her shoulder and neck. Claira sighed softly. "James...."She breathed as she reached around pulling the one string that undid the rest, her dress, slipped off of her shoulders and clung around her waist, revealing her tender breasts, her nipples risen to a point. She moved her hands to his chest, and up and around his back, undoing the ties of his armor. She'd watched him so many times, don his armor and imagined what it would be like to take it off, so it was almost easy. She pushed back only to pulled the breast plate from his chest, and she tossed it to the ground. She cared not for the noise it made and pressed her lips to his.

"Tell me I'm yours....I know it is not true, but....for the night, just for this night, I am..."

James was soon bared to her, his upper body sculpted in muscle, his hands heavily calloused from hours of swordplay. As Claira let her dress drop, her perky soft breasts bared to him, James pulled her to him and her soft tits brushed along the hard planes of his chest. It took a moment for her words to penetrate the haze that had settled over him, his member throbbing below, and his hands moved surely and eagerly to free her from her dress.

His dark eyes settled on hers though for a moment and there was sincerity in his voice as he spoke, "You ARE mine Claira. This night and any other that you want me. Just as I am yours." he told her, and his mouth met her own, tongue seeking entrance as he let the kiss deepen and their tongues played.

Even though he kissed her his hands pushed her dress down, over the swell of her hips, warm fingers following and wandering over her skin, exploring and eventually pressing between her legs as he pushed the rest of the fabric away and leaving only her silken panties. Those strong fingers did not yet push aside her undergarment and instead James rubbed her feminine heat and felt how her wetness coated his fingers as he kissed her.

Claira watched his bare body, her fingers dancing over his chest, every lines and cut she wanted to spend her days learning them. He pulled her to him, and she could feel his excitement. "You ARE mine Claira. This night and any other that you want me. Just as I am yours." He told her and she looked at him, just before his lips met hers, she parted her lips as his tongue brushed against them. She helped him as he removed her dress, his fingers exploring her body until they came to the warmness between her legs. She shivered, pleasurably, spreading her legs some, giving him greater excess, as his fingers massaged her gently.

"Oh my love...."She sighed, "I am yours...."

James allowed himself to be lost in that kiss and her words as she muttered them only made him want her all the more. Finally her dress was off and cast aside completely, the only thing left on her body were the undergarments he currently massaged her through, feeling the soft lips of her pussy under his fingers, the cleft of her sex as he teased her. James moved away and slipped his pants off and soon he was naked before her as well, and he knelt on her bed before her, sitting back on his heels as he simply showed himself to her.

James was quite sure that his niece was still a virgin, or close to it. He had not been with her every second of every day, so he was unsure if she had seen a man before, despite whatever talk might circulate through the scullery maides and handmaidens.

"Have you ever seen a man before?" he asked her gently, and took her hand to bring it to his shaft and let her touch him, to gather her first impressions. Part of him truly wanted to ravage her, to take her and ruin her for other men. Yet this was his blood, and a princess, and such things might come in time. James wanted to show her, to teach her, and give her pleasures that none other could give her.

Claira's back arched some as he massaged her wet warm snatch. She could barely breath when he pulled his hands away and pulled the rest of his clothes from him. She lost her thought then. She'd never seen a man bare before, never been touched by one either. Her heart nearly stopped wondering if it would hurt, him pressing all of himself inside her. He was so large.

"Have you ever seen a man before?" He asked, taking her hand and brushing her fingers over it. Her lips parted as her breath came to her short. She curled her fingers around it, and there was still more of him left. She wanted this, she didn't but she considered the mechanics of it.

She looked up at him, his question finally registering. "N-no, I haven't..." She said and then looked at him with a slight frown. "You know that...I want you have my maidenhood..." She said, not letting his member go, absentmindedly stroking it. She looked up at him, as she'd heard many of the ladies talk about what men like. "Do you like this...what I'm doing here?" She asked, still running her soft fingers up and down his member as she bit her lip.

The moment her small feminine hand touched him, those slender fingers curling around him, James sighed. Even in that moment a thick clear drop of precum oozed from the tip of him, and he listened to her words. "I am honored to be your first then." he said and reached down to have her tighten her grip slighly and with a nod he said, "I quite like it. See that?" he asked, and indicated the clear drop of his effluence which beaded on the tip of his cock.... "That is proof that I like what you are doing." he said, but left it up to her to decide if she wanted to explore that further.

"Come here." he told her, half command half request. Pulling her to him he kissed her, his cock like a molten rod of steel between them, heat against her belly as his mouth plundered hers. James' hands groped and caressed her bottom, which was tight and firm and felt so right in his hands.

Claira smiled as warm cream beaded to the tip of him, glad she was doing it right as he spoke. She continued to stroke him, until he pulled her to him, ordering her in a way that made her smile.

Typically, she hated being told what to do, but from him, like this, it was almost like a game. It was fun. He pressed his lips to hers, and she moaned against his lips as his hands gripping her rear. The feeling of his hardness against her skin teasing her, she was unable to take it, she pulled him on top her, her body craved him, she spread her legs for him, positioning his hips between her legs and wrapping hers around him. She could feel him, his hard member brushing against her warm twat, her hips moved, of the own as she continued to kiss him.

"Claira..." James moaned her name as she pulled him atop her, her warm soft thighs spread for him and her hips rising and falling as the wants of her body became evident. Her hot wet pussy pressed along him, leaving a slick trail of her desire on the underside of his cock. James grinned wickedly and moved a bit, sitting back and pulling her to him, his balls resting on her ass almost. Grabbing the base of his shaft he sapped her wet pussy, the warm velvet skin boucing off her clit.

Just another subtle move and the swollen muchroom head of his cock rested at her virginal opening. "You ready, Kitten?" he asked her, using the pet name he'd given her long ago. His hips twitched and he barely penetrated her, feeling her tight little quim envelop just the head of him, the heat of her intense, and James just rested there a moment, letting her body adjust to that small penetration, gripping the ridged head with her tight muscles.

Claria smiled up at him as he grinned at her, and jumped with a laugh as he playfully slapped her snatch with his member.

Then, he pressed just the tip of him inside her, and she sucked in a breath. It hurt, but mildly, and she recovered quickly. "You ready, Kitten?" He said and she smiled, though her brow was creased. "Yes..."She breathed, her voice just over a whisper, as her pussy clenched around his head.

"Damn you're so tight...." James breathed and he shifted his hips a bit, a few more inches pushing into her. James watched her face as he slowly, inch by inch, pressed that long thick cock into her, surprised he didn't see her lovely caramel skin bulge a bit as he stuffed her full of his cock. Finally he was all in, his balls resting on the twin globes of her ass, and he groaned in his pleasure. He let himself rest there, throbbing inside of her, her tight pussy walls wrapped about him like a tight glove.

Moving his arms, James set them behind Claira's knees, keeping her legs high and wide, her pussy spread, and James started to move, pistoning that shaft in and out of her tight pink channel, her tit bouncing and jiggling with eah forceful thrust as he lost himself in his want and lust, wet squelching sounds coming from her cunt as he slammed into her, her cervix taking a pounding as he plumbed her depths.

Back
Top Bottom