Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess and Her Guardian [[Haru&TCL]]

Claira's lips parted and she gasped as he slid slowly into her. Then finally his arms curled a round her, her legs spread wide, and he began to slid in and out of her. She moaned loudly as he slammed his cock into her, over and over. She gripped her bedsheets, crying out her pleasure.
"Oh James!" She cried over and over, not wanting him to ever stop and not caring who heard if anyone.

James showed her no mercy. If she was to be his, even for a single night, virgin or not, she was going to be made a woman proper and wake up knowing she had been well-fucked. He could already see that she bled, her maidenhead now taken by her uncle.

His name fell from her lips like a mantra and James did not relent, his thickness plunging into her depths again and again as her legs quivered and quaked. Her body was bared to him, her ripe breasts bouncing with each forceful thrust, and her nipples diamond hard in her arousal as his sac slapped her ass.

Claira's arms sprang out, her nails digging into her sheets so hard that one of them snapped. She didn't care, overwhelming pleasure washed over her. Heat rose to her face, as her juices increased and her pussy tightened and quaked. She didn't know what was about to happen, but something was.

"James....Oh gods....James!" She called out, gripping the sheets harder.

James could feel his niece's juicy virgin pussy tighten, clamping down in a rhythmic pattern that told him her climax was close. With a wicked smile he loved hearing his name on her lips and just to tease her he slowed. His hips jerked and twitched and he moved only a few nches of himself inside her, keeping over half his cock in her and just moving a bit slow. Then he pulled out of her, leaving her pussy empty and unfulfilled, looking down to see her soaked weeping pink, her cunt swollen and puffy from her arousal and friction.

"You want my cock back inside you Claira?" he asked, a wicked tone to his voice. "You want me back inside you I want to hear you ask for it, beg for it...." he said. It was a game he played with older and more experienced women, but he loved to tease and the quivering needful body of his niece was built for sin and damn if he wasn't going to hear her beg for his cock. If the possibility existed he'd get banished for this, or worse, he was going to draw as much enjoyment from it as he could.

Claira's eyes sprang open wide, as he slipped out of her. She felt empty and the need made her way to cry. For a brief moment, she thought she'd done something wrong, was she not supposed to say something? Was she not supposed to warn him? She didn't know, but she looked at him and watched the mischievous grin that crossed his handsome face. "You want my cock back inside you Claira?" he asked, mischief in his tone as well. "You want me back inside you I want to hear you ask for it, beg for it...." He said and she smiled. It was a game, she realized, she hadn't made a mistake at all. It was a game.

She looked up at him, masking her face in want and need. "My love...."She began, "Please....I need you back inside me, Please fill me, and take me for your own."She began, crawling her hands up his body as if she were starving, and he was her only meal.

James loved how her hands felt on his body and her words matched her expression of want. His own expression was one of adoration. "As you wish, my love...." he whispered and gently slid back into her, her tightness wrapped about him once more as he now slowly made love to her, filling her again and again, but slow and needful. He lay against her now as well, her body pressed beneath his, her breasts smushed between them as he peppered her face with kisses and then settled on her mouth with a moan, tongue gently pressing into that orifice to tangle with her own as down below he pumped slowly in and out of her.

Claira sighed as he slid back into her, there was no pain this time, just pure pleasure and this time, his strokes were slow, loving and careful. She wrapped her arms around him as he pressed against her, kissing her face and then resting on his lips, his tongue parting her lips, and hers welcoming his as she moaned, her body rocking and with his, her eyes fluttered close, enjoying his slow sensual strokes.

"You. Are. Mine." James said, those three words summing up how he felt about her, regardless of whether she was to marry another. They were impactful and his sincerity could not be denied. His slow invasion of her body continued, the friction from her tight little cunt so exquisite.

The kiss they shared broke only because he wanted to look at her and then James said, "Hold on." and he rolled. He managed to keep himself inside of her and soon he was on his back and Claira straddled him. "Need to teach you how to ride me." he said, and gravity pulled her down upon the entire length of his considerable cock so he was buried in the hilt and he pressed at the entrance to her womb.

Claira sighed deeply as he spoke. "I am yours." She promised, knowing what she meant. Marcus and all the rest could burn in hell, He was hers, and she was his.

He looked at her then, and she braced herself as he turned her over, with him on his back and her on top, somehow still he was inside her. Her mouth formed a small O shape, as a soft moan crawled up her throat as she slide down on to him, reaching deeper then he had before. It was so intense that her hands gripped the sheets behind her for a moment.

Soon, her body, finding it's natural rhythm, she began to rise up and down, sliding him in and out of her, in a slow grind. One hand finding his chest and resting there, she rode him, gently, sensually.

"Tell me you love me." She asked, her voice a breathless whisper. She knew it to be true, it just added to the pleasure to hear him say it.

James was enraptured by her and saw his Claira in all her glory as she leaned back, supporting herself on the bed behind her, her hand between his legs and her body bowed and stretched, her breasts prominently displayed before she managed to get her balance and settle a hand on his chest and began to slowly grid down on his shaft.

His eyes never left her and he caught her other hand that she was not braced on and entertwined fingers with hers as he nodded. "You now I do. My Little Peach." he said, using his old pet name for her when she was but a child. "I love you my Claira. I always have." he told her, and his other hand slid up her taut body to fondle and caress her gently bouncing breasts.

Claira smiled as he spoke, her fingers gripping between his as short pants, sighs and whimpers escape her lips as she picked up her speed. Still sensually, but a little faster, enjoying the feeling of his skin against her thighs, his cock deep within her, She could almost feel him in her womb.

"Say it again." She pleaded, as her eyes fluttered closed. "Please say it again...."

James completely filled her, stretched her, and her movement over him was accompanied by the soft slap of skin on skin and little wet sounds from her well-filled pussy.

"I love you Claira. I love you, my Little Peach."he told her, their hands held and her breasts bouncing softly as she rode him sensually. His hand continued to fondle and caress those soft ripe tits and he pinched and tugged one puffy nipple between his fingers.

Claira sighed deeply, gripping his hand as he pinched a nipple. The feeling was overwhelming, but in a good way. Pleasure washed over her, wave after wave, as she picked up her pace, soon she was practically bouncing on top of him, as she felt pressure being to build and build. "Oh James, my James...."She moaned, as her body shook, her pussy tightened, but she kept riding him.

James let his hand drop from her breast, and even though he'd felt her tighten around his thick shaft, he had other things in mind. That hand slipped down her body, coming to where they were joined, the heat and moisture from her sex a bit intoxicating, and his thumb felt her soft nether lips, the heat from them a palpable thing, and he moved to where his member split those lower lips and to the apex of that lovely virginal sex and found the hard little nub that was peeking out a bit from the hood and he rubbed her clit as she bounced on him, letting her own movement rub her sex along his thumb and tease her own clit as her body managed to take the whole length of his manhood.

Claira howled out a moan as his fingers found her clit once more, and fondled her as she rode him deep. Heat rose to her face, as her back arched as her climax overtook her, her body quaked and tensed, her pussy squeezing him tight as she squirted out her pleasure. She tried to ride it out, but the sensation was too much for her to continue on her own. She damn near screamed his name as she came hard all over him.

Her howl of pleasure was surely heard by the guards but James did care and a flood of warm love juice coated him and ran in rivulets along his balls to the crack of his ass. James knew there was little more Claira could so and so he gently pushed her off of him and situated himself behind her, pulling her so her ass was in the air and her pussy was presented to him. Sliding into her from behind he began to pump her tight snatch, never having believed he'd ever fuck his niece, nor proclaim his love for her, and yet here he was, taking her as his very own and claiming her viginity as well, and in this act telling her husband to be to go to hell. Gripping her ass and hips James plundered his niece and began to fuck her hard once more, slamming into her with grunts of exertion.

Claira moaned and as he plowed into her from behind. It was almost as if he were an animal, and she belonged to him. "Yes, yes yes!" She called out, with every hard thrust into her, her climax still rippling through her, and down her leg. She wanted this forever. She wanted him to be her husband. She wanted this for the rest of his life. "Take me, James, Yes, Take me I'm yours."

The warm flood of Claira's love juices squirted out of her quim and over his balls and ran down her leg, her tight sheath even more slick now and each time he stuffed his member deep into her it seemed like more warm fluid was pushed out of his niece.

"You ARE mine..." James groaned and he shuddered, knowing his own climax was going to happen soon. Part of him wanted to pull out of her, turn her over and watch as his seed splashed onto her beatific face... marking her as his.... but there was something so visceral and animalistic about cumming inside of her too....

James threw back his head and growled, long and low, his strokes into her forceful, but sporadic now and she could feel him throbbing wildly, and then he swelled and seemed to pulse, filling her with his seed, coating her inner walls with his cum as he emptied his balls into his young niece... whom he loved...

Claira arched her back, as he slammed into her roughly, growling like an animal, as he pulsed inside of her, and released his seed into her. She gripped the sheets, as she came again herself, her body quake and squirting out her pleasure as he did the same.

In the back of her mind, she hoped she bore his child, one more thing that would bind her to him forever. She didn't care that he was her uncle, she didn't care that she was to be married. She loved him, he loved her and no one would ever love her the way he has just then.

"Oh, my beautiful Claira..." James groaned out and kept his softening coc inside her as it twitched and pulsed gently, and until the tight clamping of her pussy forced him out, his groin and cock literally dripping with her where she'd squirted as she came.

James fell to his back and pulled her into his arms to kiss her, quite tired... for the moment. "Don't think for a moment that I am done with you my love. I'll be staying here in your chambers tonight." he told her, quite serious and not caring who knew.

Claira smiled against his lips as she lay against his chest. Her body still trembling.
"Good." She said in response. "It would break my heart if you left now." She said and was only half joking as she kissed him back. "I want you in my chambers every night." She said and an idea crossed her mind.

"Take me away, He knows and he'll only hurt me if/when he finds that I gave myself, all of myself to you...." She said, pleading in her eyes. "Let us go, far away, were we can be together, where no one knows us. No one can judge us, we can be happy..."

James was silent for a long time, lost in thought. His hand absently ran along her back and eventually he spoke. "You know if we go that he'll hunt us down. We'll be on the run, but we'll be together. It's also possible it might tarnish your family name, that you ran away from this."

He sighed. "If you want to go dearest niece, then I wll go. But we must do it right and do it very quickly, like thieves in the night. If we go there is no coming back."

Claria looked up at him. "I don't care about any of that." She said. "My family never cared for me, I am coin, something to be traded to the highest bidder.." She told him. "Marcus will torture me, he'll find that I'm not a virgin..." She started to tell him, but she was afraid. She remembered what Marcus told her. James would be shamed and exiled and she would truly be alone.

"I want to go...What is there to come back to?" She asked him. "Nothing but judgement and Marcus, who will enjoy hurting me..." She said sadly.

James thought. "Then we'll steal out of here. Tonight. You need to pack some things. We'll take a couple horses and head out. Ride as far and as fast as we can."

James kissed her again and nuzzled her neck. "My princess and my lover... who would have ever thought." he whsipered.

Claira smiled brightly, giggling as he nuzzled her neck. "My uncle and my lover..."She said cheekily before sitting up. "Truly, we will leave, this night?" She asked. She didn't want to get her hopes up for nothing.

She knew the rode ahead of them would be a hard one, they would never been safe unless they managed to cross the seas, which was what she was hoping. She wanted to be as far away from Marcus as humanly possible.
"We need a ship, so we can cross the waters, he will not be able to touch us then."

Back
Top Bottom