Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess and Her Guardian [[Haru&TCL]]

James nodded. "I give you my word. We'll leave tonight. Keep your mouth closed about it. Nobody can know. We need out of here as silently as possible."

Leaning into her james brought her down to him and kissed her, deeply and slowly. "I love you Claira and I promise to take you away from all this."

Claira melted into his kiss. "I love you, James." She said softly, against his lips. She knew that there was a chance, a small chance, they if they tried this, and got caught, he'd be executed and she would still be forced to marry that man. She wanted to savor every moment, until they were out of this horrid place. She kissed him, again and again, enjoying the taste of his lips.

I love you too, my sweet Claira." he told her and then was lost in her kissing. Slowly he took her hand and guided it back down to his arousal again. They had no time for sleep and so they had to occupy themselves somehow. Add to that the literal years of pent-up sexual tension and arousal and James wanted his niece once more.

Back
Top Bottom