Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prophecy [Nature & SweetNothings]

Nature.

Planetoid
In a world that was far more advanced than ours, a King ruled with an Iron fist, living off of the fear of his subjects instead of their respect. One day, one of his council members told him about a Prophecy. A Prophecy about a boy and a girl, brother and sister, who possessed powers, different powers. They had the powers of Sol and Luna and were written down as the ones to save those who had been suffering by the hands of tryrant. The king was mad as he heard those words escaping the mouth of the one that was supposed to support him. In his ears, it sounded as the council member had lost fate in his own king, which caused the council member to be executed. It was an example for many of those who were talking about the prophecy on the street and it made the people fear the King even more. During that period, a lot of brothers and sisters were parted and it also happened to the children of the prophecy. The King thought he had secured his reign by doing this, hoping to keep on ruling for a very long time before passing it to the next in line, which wasn't there just yet. He was too busy ruling everything and didn't really focus on having a solid relationship or a marriage, even though he needed to have a son to take over the throne but he had his council members work on that.

Years later, the 'boy' about who the Prophecy used to go, wasn't really a boy anymore and he had learned about his goal, finding his sister to make the Prophecy come true and save those who are in need of being saved. "I'll be leaving today." Those were the words Andrew said to the couple he thought to be his parents for a really long time. He had been taken away from his father and mother, being placed with a man and his wife, who couldn't get children themselves. "I'm really thankful for everything you both have done for me but now that I've learned about my true goal, I'll have to do it." He went with his right hand through his half long black hair, before smiling to the two in front of him, who started to cry. He walked towards them and gave them a hug. "It will be okay," he broke the hug and took a step back. "I'll be taking some of the clothes I've received though, if you don't mind." The couple of course were okay with that. They had been living in fear for so long and never could say anything to Andrew before but now, that he was 21 years old. He didn't knew a lot about himself yet as he doubted a lot of things right now and he also didn't knew a lot about his sister as Derreck and Angela couldn't provide him with much information on that as they had never seen his sister.

"Thank you for everything," Andrew said a last time before he ran towards his room. His blue eyes went through his room for the last time and he sighed. "I'll miss it here." He started to fill a backpack with some clothes. Right now, he was wearing a black sweatpants and a white shirt over it. As he stood in front of the mirror, he looked at himself. Standing at 6 feet, he was also quite muscular as he had to do some heavy work. He also had some small cuts in his face from the work he had to do yesterday. In the village he lived in, the King mostly had two of his messengers there. Those messengers decided what work the villagers had to do and for how long and as Andrew was one of the young and fit males from the village, the heavy work was mostly used for him. Yesterday they had to work with glass which exploded and ended up a bit in his face. The cuts weren't deep though but they were annoying, really annoying. Another sigh escaped the lips of Andrew as he walked out of his room, leaving the house. He looked back a last time before he continued to walk, leaving the village. It was evening now and he had to take care as there were chances that there were scouts. Luckily for Andrew, there weren't. "Let's get going."

It had been 18 years since 'the girl' was split from her brother. 18 years of never seeing his face. Right after she was born, they whisked away her brother and left her with their real parents. Accalia learned about the Prophecy when she was young, but it wasn't until a year ago she found out it was her. When she was 3, her parents moved out of the city and into a Northern village where it mostly snowed than anything else. She grew up in the cold, but it taught her how to survive. While she was out hunting alone, she raised her arms up for something and the water in the snow rose with it. It scared her half to death, but that was when she realized it was her they spoke about in the prophecy. Now, after a year of training, she knew it was her time to go and find her brother. "Mom, Dad, you know I'm leaving today. You know I have to find my brother," Accalia said as she packed a bookbag full of clothes and essentials she would need for the journey. "I'm 18 now. I have to find him to take down the king."

As she said that, she saw her mother's eyes welling up. She sighed and stopped to hug her mother tightly. "Don't cry. I'll be all right." Accalia's voice began to break as well as her piercing blue eyes began to fill with tears as well. She laughed softly and finished packing, throwing it over her shoulder. She was wearing a furred jacket that covered her torso and head and thick pants with leather boots. Her body was toned, but not too muscular. She ran about five miles a day to build her stamina, and she learned out to fight to prepare herself for the journey. Accalia decided to leave under the cover of night to prevent any of the king's messengers from following her. There were two in each village to keep an eye out on the separated siblings, but their other job to cover up was assigning jobs to the citizens. Throwing the bag over her shoulder, she kissed her father and mother goodbye before running out of the house. Strands of her long black hair poked out from underneath the hoodie as her blue eyes scanned the forest in which their house was in. Turning to the right, Accalia began walking as she made her way down the hill and away from the village.

Andrew was well prepared on the journey. He made sure he had slept enough beforehand so that he could continue to walk through the night as it would be quite risky to sleep outside. It was a long walk towards the closest village for him as the village he came from was one of the outer villages. It was quite hot where he lived but the climate of the world was really different. In a few days you could go from the hottest point to the coldest point but the risk of getting sick when it was rushed was there though. During his walk, he started to think about how his life had been up until now. Never had he imagined that his life would make this kind of a turn.

He remembered the first time that he heard about the Prophecy when he was with his new family already. He didn't remember what happened before that point as he was too young to realize it. Never did he even thought he would be that child as he even considered it as a story that was just told to make people believe in something in those horrible times that the King brought down to everybody. The one that scared him the most was the fact that the King had killed one of his most trustworthy council members as he talked about it. Andrew was curious on how his sister would be as he should've seen her before, when he was a child but he didn't knew anything apart from that. According to the family he stayed with, Andrew was about three to four years old when he was taken there but they didn't remember it exactly anymore as they just grew attached to him and thought of him as their own son.

As he snapped out of his own thoughts, he noticed that he had been walking for quite some time already as he saw the lights of a village in his eye sight. As the forest he wasn't going through wasn't thick, he could see quite far away so it would still be quite a walk. "Guess that would be the first place to check," he sighed out as he continued to walk.

Accalia knew she didn't get enough sleep for the night. Every time she tried to take a nap, she would wake up from a nightmare or just be up thinking about the journey. Thankfully, she had packed a few herbs designed to keep one awake. It was far too dangerous to sleep out in the cold like this. She knew there was a village not too far from here that was still in the cold climate, but it was warmer than her village. Accalia had packed a few hundred coins to pay for nights at inns and food. Living in a harsh environment was a hard life, but she was able to make do with where she lived. The area was hilly, and it was taking some time to get up the hills then down them. There were no mountain ranges near the path she was taking to find her brother. All she heard was that he lived near the South region.

As she walked, she wondered what her brother would look like. The prophecy didn't particularly specify what the brother and sister would look like. 'They would be close in age, almost twins. They will possess powers of the Sun and Moon and together, they are a deadly force whose only task is to take down the tyrant of a king.' The Prophecy read. The King had separated brother sisters everywhere, but they never stopped to see which ones had the powers. Maybe if they did, Accalia and her brother would be dead. The King was a fool, and everyone knew it, but the people were afraid. They needed evidence that the Prophecy was true. It was going to be hard dealing with the pressure. She never killed anyone before. Animals for food, but never a person. It scared her, but she had to find her brother first.

Accalia realized how far she had gotten while she was in her head. "Another mile and I'll be there." She stretched out her legs and arms before beginning to walk again, walking at a faster pace to get out of the cold. The lights of the village came into the view, and she grinned happily as she stopped by the gates, the guards asking about her information. "My name is Accalia, and I'm looking for a warm place to stay tonight." She told them. They let her in and once she was far enough from them, she began asking people if they have seen her brother. With no specific description of him, it failed. She walked to the cleanest looking bar to rest and have a drink for the night.

As Andrew continued his walking, he saw that there were no guards standing at the post through which he was going to enter the village. He was really happy about that as he didn't want to go through all that trouble again as sometimes... Well, the guards could be just a pain in the ass and he didn't want to end up in a fight right away. He knew how to defend himself and even how to make somebody else end up in a very bad state. In his own village, he once nearly had been in a fight with one of the messengers as he disagreed with what they were doing to some elders, asking them for all their money. It sickened him.

As he entered the village, he did see why the guards weren't there. There was some sort of a fight going on it seemed but he couldn't really see it that well. He slowly moved closer towards it, seeing that they had a young boy and a young girl in their hands. He heard some people talking about that the guards were thinking that those two would be those of the prophecy. There were guards surrounding them as there were villagers trying to get them away from the boy and the girl. Andrew walked towards an older man and whispered him something in his ear before he walked off. As he walked off, he heard the man shout out: "They can't be those of the prophecy! They would be the same in age and almost be twins!" A smile appeared on the face of Andrew as he saw the group disband and the boy and the girl run towards their parents.

He walked into a bar which also rented some small rooms, they didn't have much rooms but he hoped that there would be one free. "Could I get a beer and is there a place to stay here, for one night?" Andrew asked as he laid some money down, in front of the owner. The owner nodded and gave him the beer and a key with number 2 on it. He took a sip of his drink, looking around if he saw somebody that could be his sister. Most of the girls looked older so he was sure those couldn't be the right girl. He did knew she was going to be around 18 so he looked around if he would find a girl like that here. As a girl around the age of 18 walked up to him and asked him if he wanted to have some fun, he looked over her body. She was wearing some leather clothing, not really that revealing but she also didn't look like him at all. "No, not right now. I'm looking for a girl that possibly looks like me, have you seen somebody like that?" He asked to her and she replied to him that she didn't know such person but that she would be available for him if he changed his mind and she walked off again.

Accalia knew how to be someone else. It was easy for her to lie. When a King is looking for you and your brother, you have to learn how to be under the radar. Granted, being the only one in a village with dark black hair and blue eyes made it harder to be undercover. At least as she got further South, people wouldn't care what she looked like. Accalia has been in her number of fights. Mostly with other girls over petty stuff, but she has had one with a boy. He was all up on her trying to see if she put out. He made the wrong move, and he was on the ground in a second having a bloody nose. Accalia chuckled at the memory of him as he went up whining like a little baby.

As she walked into the bar, she took off her hoodie while keeping her long pants on and boots. Everyone looked towards her for a moment before going back to whatever they doing. Accalia walked to the bar and sat down on a stool, taking out a couple of coins would pay for about three beers. "A beer please." She asked the bar tender. He filled up a tall glass then gave it to her. She took a large drink from it while looking around. No one around here looked like they could be her brother. This was going to be a much harder than she thought. As she took another sip, a man walked up to her, telling the bar tender to fill up another glass of beer. Accalia rolled her eyes and sighed. "So, I can tell you're not from here, beautiful. What's your name?" He asked her. She took a deep breath and looked at him. "Accalia. I'm not interested in you, but I would like to share a drink with you." She winked and turned to face the bar again as she took more gulps of her drink.

Andrew was thinking about what to do as he looked around. None of the girls actually suited the description that he had in mind but well, he was a man after all. He went to the girl again that came to him before. "I might reconsider your offer," he said as he laid his hand on her hip right away. "I got a room here anyhow." He removed the hand from her hip and walked towards his seat again, drinking from his beer. "So... Who are you? And could I offer you a drink?" He asked as he looked at her. He didn't knew how old she was, what her name was and what she was doing in a bar like this but frankly, he didn't really care about it. His quest was hard enough anyhow so it would be quite nice to let of some steam and maybe she was the right girl to do such things.

He had been together with some girls of the village he came from, some of those relationships went on for a bit but most of them were just more casual and made him end up in bed with them more than not. That were the advantages of being handsome and muscular. Plus the fact that he looked different than the other males there was also a big factor.
_____

The man that was sitting with Accalia received his beer. "So, what are you doing here then? If you don't want to get to know me but you do want to have a drink with me? I do see you are not from here so you can't lie about that," he said with a laugh. "My name is Thomas, if you would be interested in knowing that." The man looked to be older than Accalia but also to old to be close to the boy from the Prophecy. He was interested in getting to know her but for different reasons than becoming her friends of course. Accalia did look good in his opinion.

Accalia took a few more sips while this man spoke. Whoever he was, he was quite handsome. He was older than her, but so did most of the men here. Looking around, she could tell she was the youngest female here. "I came here to have a drink. I have a long road ahead of me. I'm from the Northern village." She turned to face him as he continued to speak. "Thomas? That's a nice name. What are you doing here tonight?" She asked while twirling her cup around. Accalia wished it was easier to find her brother. She wouldn't be in this bar or talking to this Thomas guy.

It was obvious to her what he wanted from her. Who didn't? The Prophecy spoke of the a beautiful sister and handsome brother unlike the world has seen before. Accalia leaned back and rested a hand on his leg, using her natural skill to get what she wanted from him later. "You know, now that I look at you better with this beer, I might be interested after all." She said in a sultry tone as she took another sip from her cup. She hoped to get him up into a room before getting any information on her brother or the King.

The girl sat down with a group of other guys, hoping they would perhaps consider her offer. However, her real eye was on the man she asked earlier. He looked like he knew how to have a nice time. It had been a long time since she really had fun. When he walked over, she grinned and sat up, blushing slightly at the hand on her hip. "A room here? Aren't you a prepared type?" She got up and followed him back to his seat, sitting next to him at the bar. "I'm Sapphire. I could sure use a drink. What's your name?" She rubbed his arm, a little surprised at how muscular he was. "Do you come from a working village? I could tell by your arms and...body."

"My name is Andrew," he replied to her as she asked for his name. "And it's nice meeting you, Sapphire." When she touched her arm and showed to be a little surprised. "Yes, I came from a village more to the South," Andrew replied as he smiled to her, her hand going over his arm. "I'm glad that you like them, I can tell by how you look at my muscles." He laid his hand on her leg and rubbed her leg gently. "So, about the room, as I'm not from here and am travelling as you had noticed so I don't really have everything prepared. I didn't even pan on meeting a girl like you here," he moved his head closer as he said that, giving her a kiss on her cheek, his lips, which were a bit rough, touched her skin.

As he sat up right again, he looked at the bartender. "Give me another beer and also take a drink for the lady. It's on me," he said with a smile, laying money on the table again. He drank the rest of his beer and waited for the other to arrive, it would make the mood a bit lighter if he would drink a bit, plus it was easier to get her to his room if she would drink a bit as well although she seemed really willing without it, or was it just his imagination? As the bartender placed the beer and the drink, he took a sip from it already and smiled to Sapphire. "So, what do you mostly do in this bar?" He asked, out of curiousity as he looked her straight in her eyes and laid his hand on her lap again.
_______

"I'm just here to make some friends and I'm happy that I choose to go here and drinking some as well, I've got the luck to walk in on you," Thomas said in a flirting way before she laid her hand on his leg. "You know... How about coming to my place? It's not far from the bar and it's too big for me to sleep in on my own," he offered her because of the fact that she had laid his hand on her lap and he figured she would be down to have some fun... A specific type of fun that is though. He laid his hand on her hand.

Accalia always experienced this kind of flirting back home. They didn't have large bars like these where people from other regions would come and hang out. No one wanted to come up North, so she was pretty limited to her choices of men. The guys either worked in the lumber industry or were smiths of some kind. No one really captured her interest. Accalia hoped she would find her brother, then perhaps someone to love. That would be put on hold until they defeated the King together. "Aww. Aren't you sweet?" She grinned and took another sip of her beer after she placed her hand on his leg.

As Thomas offered her to come back to his place, she nearly choked on her drink. She didn't think he would be that bold enough to ask her to come back to his place. Taking a deep breath, she smiled and nodded. "I would like that. A free place to stay the night, right?" She winked and finished drinking her beer, paying the bar tender with a little tip. "How about we go now?" She stood up and grabbed her bag of essentials for the trip.

"It's nice to meet you, too, Andrew." Sapphire smiled and continued to rub his arm, restraining herself from touching his leg. He seemed more reserved than the other men here. She had to take it slow with him. As he spoke, she continued to listen to him, blushing slightly. "You can't blame me for looking at them. They're nice to look at." Sapphire said in a flirting tone. When he whispered in her ear, she groaned slightly and shuddered, feeling her body heat up. His lips were rough, and she loved it. "A drink for me? I'm so flattered." She giggled slightly and took the cup from the bar tender when he finished filling it up. She took a sip and listened to him ask her about her. "I mostly come here for drinks and guys. I'm not going to lie to you what I really do. It's kind of obvious." Sapphire took a large sip and turned her cup around multiple times.

"So, I have to pay for you to stay with me?" He concluded as she said that it was obvious what she was doing her. If it was that she was here for drinks and guys, adding up that it would he something different, yes, there wasn't a more obvious option available. "How old are you if I may ask?" He asked out curiosity, emptying his glass in one time. He asked the bartender for a refill which he got right away.

He did stare at Sapphire now, giving her a kiss in her neck again, his hand rubbing her leg as he did. He was in the mood to have some fun. He did got enough fun when he was in his home town but starting a journey off with some fun wasn't bad either. Andrew didn't remove his hand from her leg as he turned his head away, to drink something, using his other hand to lift the glass.

He laughed when she called him sweet. "I'm flattered you think of me as sweet," he replied, feeling her hand on his leg again. Thomas really wanted to have some fun with Accalia and he thought that he really was going to happen. As she offered to go now, he nodded and replied: "Yes, that's a good idea." Seeing that she placed her glass on the bar, he finished drinking his as well. When she laid down the money, he took it back and replaced it with his money and handing her the money back. "It wouldn't be good if I let the lady pay," Thomas said and smiled.

He opened the door for her and they walked out. They walked through a few streets and then they arrived at quite a mansion. It laid right next to an house of the messengers for the King. "This it is," he said as he lead her towards the door, grabbing his key to open it. The door showed to be from a very expensive kind of wood, which could come from the village Accalia was from.

"I'm not that expensive. The other girl in town is more expensive than me, but she overcharges. She isn't as pretty as me, and she doesn't do everything I do," She winked and laughed. "I only charge 7 Rems. The other girl, Natalia, charges 10. You should be lucky I got to you first." Sapphire sounded prideful, but she was only telling the truth. When he asked about her age, she leaned back in her seat. "23. What about you?" She continued to drink her beer before finishing it. She didn't need another refill, more than happy to go along with what he wanted.

She moaned and tilted her neck to the side, groaning softly as he kissed her neck. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist. "How about we go up to your room now? I can tell we both want some more privacy." She touched him more, her hands graving over his bottom as she whispered in his ear.

Accalia blushed and smiled, touching his leg a little more. "Why wouldn't I think you were sweet?" She stretched out a little bit after she stood up. Accalia knew exactly what he wanted from her. It was clear to both of them that something might happen tonight. She would make sure it got far enough before she started to ask questions. She blushed when he handed back her money. "You're too nice." She took her money back and put it in her bag, glad she got to keep it. This might be a little easier than she expected.

After he opened the door for her, she walked out and followed him through the streets with him, admiring the lights and ground that wasn't covered in snow. Her eyes came upon a mansion they stopped at. Accalia became a little nervous now. How was she going to take down someone so prominent whose house was next to the messengers? She took a deep breath and saw the door, running her hand over it. "This came from my village." She said softly, looking up at him. "Sorry. I'm talking to myself. I didn't think you would be rich."

"Mmm," Andrew looked at her as she explained those things. "Well, maybe I should be happy you got at me first indeed," he said with a laugh. "I expected you to be younger than 23 but I'm 21 myself." He didn't even finish his drink when he told her that they should get some privacy. "Sounds like a good idea to me." He pushed his body against hers a little bit as she touched his bottom. He moved her hands away and took one of them. He laid down some money on the bar and took the key from his room, leading her towards it.

He unlocked the room and opened the door, leading her in. As soon as they were inside of the room, he closed the door and pushed her against it. He kissed her in her neck again, gently biting in her skin even. His body was pushing her against the door, his hands resting on her waist. "So... What are the things you do and the things you don't do?3 He asked as he looked up at her.

"I'm just doing what I should do," Thomas replied as she called him nice because of handing the money over again. As they walked around, he could see her look around and noticed that she really wasn't from here as a lot of the things seemed to be fascinating to her while they were just common for everybody here. "Oh, that's nice. And well, I'm not really rich, I just have connections," he responded to her and he opened the door, walking her in.

Thomas opened the door and lead her in. "Shall we go to the bedroom right away?" He asked her, with a face of lust, as he walked her towards the stairs in the hallway. Everything was from either expensive wood or from metals. There also was a lot of gold and silver. Some furniture even had diamonds and other crystals on it. He clearly didn't look at price tags when he bought all of it. The stair itself was from marble and had a nice red carpet on it. He stopped in front of the stairs, waiting her answer but laying his hands on her hips, looking in her eyes.

Sapphire grinned when he agreed that he should be happy. Why wouldn't he be happy? Everyone in town knew she was the best one. She didn't overcharge, and you got what you paid for with Sapphire. "21? That's fine with me. People usually think I'm younger." She laughed and stood up, waiting for him to get him. When he pushed his body against hers, she bit her lip and smiled. This was going to be a fun night. She followed him up the stairs to his room. No. 2.

After he opened the door, she walked in and looked around it. It wasn't often she came up here with a guy. They usually had their own house or another room at the Inn down the street. When he pushed her up against the door, she gasped and moaned, pressing her body against his. She smiled and listened to him. "Well, I'm pregnant from some other guy, so you get the lucky drawing, and you get to have me in my butt. It's not usual I do it, but I'll do it for you." She moved her hands down to his pants, rubbing over the growing bulge.

It occurred to her that maybe Thomas was being a little too nice. Maybe he just really wanted her in bed for the night. Accalia thought if she was here not for the mission, she would actually consider staying with him for a while. However, she had to get somewhere fast. "Connections? Everyone had the same kind of house back up North. The messengers didn't care about connections up there. It was too cold." She shrugged and walked inside with him.

Her eyes widened as she looked around, amazed at everything. He must have had some good connections. Accalia looked up at him when he asked her a question, seeing the look on his face. She thought about her answer and what he meant. When she realized what he meant, she blushed deeply and nodded. "Why not? It would be best for us to...warm up a little bit." She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, teasing him with her big blue eyes. Accalia knew exactly how to get him. Back home, she had some questionable friends or knew questionable people. She learned a few tricks from them. "I am a little chilly."

"Seems like you truly are going to be worth the money. Not having to wear a condom plus having the chance to take that tight butt," Andrew said with a smile. His eyes went a bit more towards lust as he felt her hand on this pants, his bulge growing quite fast by her touch. As she rubbed him, he pushed her harder against the wall and kissed her neck more. He whispered in her ear: "How about you'd give me a striptease?" He pulled himself away from her and walked into the room.

The room was small but it was okay to stay the night there. There was a bed that where 2 people could fit in. A small couch was against the wall with a table and a small television were in the room as well plus it seemed to have a small bathroom, where probably the toilet would be as well. He sat down on the bed, waiting what she was going to do as he looked at her, winking and rubbing the fabric of his own pants.

"Well, yes. I do work quite a lot with the Messenger and such. We work on a special project but I'm not supposed to talk about that," Thomas replied as he smiled.

Thomas moved his head closer as she said she wanted to warm up and that she was chilly. She wrapped her hands around his neck so it was a sign to him that she wanted it. He gave her a kiss on her lips. His lips were a bit cold and quite soft. After a few seconds, he broke the kiss and took her by her legs, lifting her up and carrying her up the stairs to the bedroom. His bedroom was huge and they walked in it as he opened the door with his foot, as it wasn't in the lock. There was a lot of silk and a really big bed. He walked her towards the bed which had red covers, from silk on it. He laid her down on it and laid down next to her, giving her a little kiss, his hand resting on her hip. "Do you like how the room looks? I think you'll feel comfortable here, with me," Thomas said with a flirting voice in a seductive way. He hoped that he could do with her whatever he wanted to.

Sapphire laughed and shook her head, seeing that Andrew was so funny. It made her smile that he knew how to make anything hilarious. "Tight butt? I didn't know you were checking me out back at the bar." She whispered in a sultry tone as her hand rubbed the bulge on his pants. She moaned as he pushed her against the wall harder. She loved how rough he was being, but not too rough. It turned her on so much, and he knew what he was doing to her. When he suggested a strip tease, she smiled and nodded. "That sounds like a good idea."

Sapphire followed him into the room, looking around it interested. The rooms were small, but they would do for the night. As she took a look around, she saw him take a seat on the bed. She turned towards him then began moving the straps of her shirt down slowly while moving her hips. "Like this?" She hummed softly and pulled her shirt over her head slowly then placing it on the ground. She began nudging her shorts off her hips, biting her lip seductively. "Do you like this?" She moaned and pulled her short down to her ankles, leaving her in her bra and panties.

A special project? Accalia definitely knew she had to find out what he meant by a special project. That was something she was going to get from him later.

Accalia closed her eyes and smiled, feeling the warmth radiating from his body. He was certainly wanting to have her tonight. She bit her lip and looked up at him, her blue eyes twinkling as she silently gave him a yes. She kissed him back softly, not wanting it to end. Accalia gasped and squealed when he picked her up and carried her up the stairs. She laughed softly and looked back behind her at the bed. It as huge! It had red silk sheets that could swallow her up if she laid down long enough. She laid down beside him, looking at him. "I do feel comfortable here. I can see why you would be lonely here, by yourself." Accalia whispered, getting a little closer to him to warm up. "This is really nice here.

"Well... You looked so good that I just had to check you out but don't worry, your butt won't stay tight tonight," he joked and he laughed a bit as he made that joke. He was happy to hear that she agreed to do the striptease.

As she revealed her belly and bra to him, he laughed. 'I can't believe that she is pregnant, she just doesn't look like that, he thought as he unzipped his pants and pulled it down together with his boxers, knowing that she would show her panties soon. The member that was revealed, well, was big. He stood there with an 11 inch cock which also was quite thick. "Yes, I like that and do you like this?" He replied and asked as he slowly started to stroke his own cock, a bit of precum covering the head of his member. He took a small break to pull off his shirt, revealing his bare chest which indeed was muscular. It was not overkill or so, it was just a very well trained body, having abs on the places where the girls loved them. Then he wrapped his hand around his member again, continuing to stroking himself, slow and more importantly, in a teasing way for Sapphire.
____

"Well, I'm not alone right now," he replied to her as he rolled on his side to be closer towards her. "How about we continue where we stopped?" Thomas asked as he gave her a kiss on her lips again, his hand slowly pushing her shirt higher to reveal a bit of her skin to him. The man felt something coming up in his pants as his member started to grow now, becoming quite painful inside of his pants as it wasn't laying that comfortable right now. "Maybe we can get it warmer if we make it colder first?" He asked as he broke the kiss. "Plus I'd love to see what you are hiding between those clothes." He was quite straightforward as he didn't want to waste an entire night just hugging and such, at least not with a girl like Accalia, she was just too good to wait with. "That is if you don't mind that..." At the last moment, he added that sentence, to make what he said a bit more neutral and not really pushing.

Sapphire gasped and laughed, shaking her head at him. He certainly had a way with his words. She hoped he had another use for that tongue of his. He was going to get a show tonight. It was rare that a client would ask for a strip tease. This was her first one in a while.

When he laughed after she took off her outer wear, she realized what he was laughing at. "I'm only a few weeks along. Don't you see the outline for it, though?" She watched him pull down his pants with his boxers. Her eyes widened at the sight of his member. He was larger than the other men in the village. Maybe he could stay a lot longer than a night, so she could see what his cock would feel like somewhere else beside her ass. "I definitely like that." Sapphire licked her lips and reached behind her to unhook her bra after he took his shirt off. She just wanted to run her hands over his body. Everything about him screamed perfection. She watched him stroke his cock, making her moan softly as she wanted to feel it between her lips. She finished unhooking her bra and threw it across the room. Then, she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties, pulling them down slowly. "Is there anything you like me to do?"

"Of course not. I'd hate for you to be alone." She smiled softly and raised her head up. "I wouldn't mind continuing at all." Accalia kissed him back softly, her eyes opening to look down at his hand. 'This is for the mission. Don't get too attached, Accalia. Let him touch you a little bit, then take him down and ask about the project,' she thought. It would be a terrible idea if she did anything more than let him touch her. Accalia felt something rubbing against her leg, and she knew what it was. Instead of looking down, she continued kissing him until he pulled away. "Ooh. Aren't you excited?" She sat up and smiled, reaching down then pulling up her shirt, revealing her pale skin. She didn't bother to wear a bra considering she was going on a long journey. She was a little more hesitant to pull her pants down. She wanted the best advantage to take him out.

Andrew looked at the naked Sapphire, smiling from everything she said. Her moan had sounded quite nice in his ears and now he wanted to hear more of it, way more. "How about you lay down on top of me?" He asked as he moved up the bed now and laid down. "You know... Pleasuring each other at the same time makes it more interactive, doesn't it?" Andrew winked to Sapphire. Her body looked really nice and the little outline that he could see if he paid attention to it was just a cherry on the pie he called attractive.

As he compared her to the girls he had been with in his home village, he had to accept the fact that she was better looking. Just to bed that she did it for a living, otherwise he might have considered starting something serious with her but well... He wouldn't really like to go for something serious with somebody like her. Maybe, friends with benefits could do but his mission was on the first place and he didn't knew how long it would take him to find his sister and then still, he had to defeat the King and save everybody.
______

As Accalia revealed her pale skin to him, he smiled. Her breasts looked nice in his opinion. "Mmmm... Those look delicious!" He whispered in her ear before his head went down a bit, sucking on one of her nipples. His hand went towards the edge of her pants, slowly sliding behind it, ending up on the fabric of her panties. As he was there, he slowly rubbed her, pushing his finger against the fabric. He could feel her lips as he followed the outline before going up towards her clit, where he stopped moving from and just rubbed and circled around that. Thomas also nibbled a bit on her nipple now, putting more pressure on Accalia her clitoris.

Sapphire could see and feel his eyes wandering her naked body. She moved her hands down her body, sashaying her hips to tease him. Andrew was so easy to tease, but she wanted to see what he could do. When he suggested she lay down on top of him, she thought about it for a second. It has been nothing but nice to her, so why not? "It does sound more mutual and interactive." Sapphire moved over to him then got up, kissing him softly for a few seconds before pulling away. She turned away from him and got on top of him, her eyes facing the long length of his cock. "Wow..."

Once she realized what she had to do, she softly licked his member, her tongue running up and down the length. She moaned softly at the taste before wrapping her lips around the head. Slowly, she began to suck, her tongue swirling around the swollen head teasingly. Her years of service to the village taught her enough to know how to pleasure any man. They were mostly the same. Sapphire had to bring out her best, however for Andrew. He was special.

Accalia blushed deeply as she exposed her chest to Thomas. When he whispered in her ear, she bit her lip and told herself once more to focus on saving herself for someone else. She gasped when his head went down where he began to suck on one of her nipples. "T-Thomas..." she moaned, clenching her jaw as his hand went down in her pants. She had to do something to make sure he knew she didn't want to go too fast. When Thomas began rubbing her pussy from the fabric of her panties, she groaned and rolled her hips slowly. Once he moved up towards her clit, Accalia moaned loudly and wrapped her arms around his neck. "T-this is my first time. Can we take it slow? What if I did something for you now?" She winked and focused on keeping her mind on the mission. It was hard given this felt so good right now.

"You seem to like him," Andrew spoke to Sapphire in a teasing way as she said wow to his member. He felt how her breasts, which were about a D were pressing against his body as well before she licked. Andrew didn't do anything until the point that she took his head in and swirled her tongue around it. "Mhmm... You are doing a great job!" He complimented her before he started to lick her pussy lips now. With his hand he went towards her clit, rubbing her there. Of course, he knew how to please a women and it seemed like she was putting in a lot of effort so he was going to return the favor to her.

Oh, he loved the taste that she had and he just pushed his tongue against her flesh harder, his tongue teasingly going over it. Hell, he hadn't been aroused like this in a long time, most girls just were bad in bed and this girl seemed to really know what she was doing and more important, where all of this was going to.

"But you seemed the enjoy it," he replied after that she told him to take it slow. "But well... I wouldn't mind you using your breasts or hands on my friend down there if you really want to take it slow." Thomas was a bit disappointed and it was hearable in his voice. "I would like to see you naked though... And if it wouldn't be too much of a trouble I wouldn't mind either masturbating you some more or even using my mouth to please you," Thomas looked at her, smiling, not moving his hand away from her pants, no, that was just not done, he was going to try and keep his hand there as long as he could and she would have to move it away if she really wanted it.

"You call it a him? Aww. That's so cute." Sapphire giggled and continued to lick him. Her breasts were rubbing against his lower abdomen. Andrew tasted so good, and she wanted more. Taking him just in her mouth wouldn't do. She had to have him inside of her soon. It was going to be hard for her to suck him without telling him she wanted him. She groaned as he began to lick her sensitive lips then rubbing her sensitive nub. She rocked her hips towards his tongue as he really began licking her. She took more of him, her lips widening for the thick length of him. Sapphire also began sucking a little harder, getting a real taste of him. For a younger man, he certainly knew how to pleasure her. He must've been popular back where he came from. Up here, he would be real famous.

Accalia needed a moment to catch her breath. "I was enjoying it..." It was hard for her to think of reasons of why she needed a break. She could tell he was disappointed, maybe hoping she was putting out a little more. Accalia clenched her jaw, but she hid it from him. "I think I could use my hand. I want it to be my turn now." She smiled, her big blue eyes giving him a pleading look. She pulled away from him, pushing his hand out as she began to undo his pants. When she unbuttoned them and unzipped them, she pulled them down to his knees with his boxers. Her eyes widened at the sight of her first cock. "Wow. I didn't know that's what they looked like." Accalia blushed deeply and wrapped her hand around it, the throbbing member hot in her hand. Slowly, she began to stroke him, waiting for the right moment to begin asking him questions.

"I think he is big enough for that title," he joked. When she wrapped more of his member inside of her mouth, Andrew started to moan against her flesh, continuing to lick her. Some more precum was coming out of his member, ready to be licked away by her. While he continued to rub her clitoris, he applied a bit more pressure on it while he used his free hand to caress her butt cheek. "Your lips feel so soft against my skin," Andrew moaned out before focusing on pleasuring her again. He then gave her a little spank on her butt cheek, before giving a harder spank. Oh, what did he love the taste of her womanhood and the skin of her butt felt so soft in his hands, which were a bit rough from all the work he had done.

"Well... Okay," Thomas replied when she looked at him, wanting it to be her turn right now. He looked at how she worked his pants and boxers down. By the way she did it, he could tell that she never did it before but it was adorable seeing how he did her best on doing it really well. "If it wouldn't be," he started before he felt her hand wrapping around his 9 inch member, which wasn't really thick but also not thin, "to much of a trouble, could you do it while you're naked?" He wanted to see how she was looking in total and maybe, he could find a way to touch her lips and clit again or at least, make her touch herself while she was giving him a handjob. As she was stroking his member, a bit of precum covered the head. "If you want, you can taste it," he said, hoping to convince her in doing more as she seemed to be reluctant about going further in his opinion but he didn't took her to his place for just a handjob, no, he wanted to fill her up to be honest.

Sapphire had to admit Andrew was funny. He still seemed a little immature, but so did every man she has been with. She rocked her hips against his tongue as she tasted dribbles of his precum on her tongue. If he tasted this good before he actually came, she wondered how good he tasted. Unfortunately, she could only be here for a night. She had other work to do. Sapphire moaned and felt his hand caressing her ass. It felt so good, and she began rolling her hips even more, feeling him apply more pressure on her clit. When he spanked her, she moaned and jumped slightly since she was a little surprised. After a while, she pulled away and turned around to face him. "I want to feel you inside of me, Andrew." She said as she ran her hands down his chest. "Don't you want your big friend to be inside of me?"

Accalia could still sense he was more or less disappointed, but she wanted to show him she could do something as well. As she worked his pants and boxers down, she came up with a plan in her head. How was she going to get him talking? Well, she had his cock in her hand. He would be in pain if she happened to do something. Accalia looked up at Thomas as he asked to see her naked again. She smiled and stood up, working her pants off with her panties. "Like this?" She smiled and got back on her knees, wrapping her hand on his member. She began to stroke him, still formulating a plan in her head. "Taste it?" Accalia thought about it before taking a small lick. "Ooh. You know what..." She tightened her grip on his member and sat up, her hand still holding him. "How about you tell me about this special project?"

Andrew laughed as he saw her jump up a bit as he spanked her. "Sure, I wouldn't mind feeling you around me," he said with a smile. Sapphire had shocked him a little bit though as she just pulled away, he hadn't even brought her to an orgasm yet! He was a bit disappointed about that though but well... She wanted it like this it seems so he wasn't going to complain about it. "So, how do you want it, Milady?" He asked in a playful and joking way as he looked at her, feeling her saliva on his member still. Damn, this girl looked so hot. He still felt her hands on his chest, touching his skin and he laid his hands on hers, rubbing her soft hands in a gentle way.

Thomas looked at the naked body of Accalia, figuring he was the first one to see her completely. "Yes... Like that," he said as he felt her hand wrapping around his member and starting to stroke him. "And yes, why don't you taste -" but before he could finish her sentence, she said something and took his member with a tighter grip, which actually hurt him. "No! I can't tell you anything about it," he defended his cause at first but it started to hurt more and more with the second before Thomas eventually broke and looked down in pain. "Okay! Fine!" He shouted. "The project is called the Prophecy Project and it's about finding the children off the prophecy and finding out how they receive their powers... I used to be in charge of splitting the children apart." He then looked at her in pain. "And after I did that, I was in charge of the research to... find a way... to either take the powers away eventually or to find a way to copy them..." The Prophecy Project, that was the name. "But a plain human like you doesn't understand anyhow!"

Back
Top Bottom