Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prophecy [Nature & SweetNothings]

Sapphire looked back at him and smiled. She had to feel him inside of her. It was going to be amazing once they slept together. It was upsetting that she only got to spend the night with him. If she wasn't pregnant and working, she would gladly join him in his journey to find his sister. When she pulled away, she could tell he was surprised. He was expecting them to go for a while until they both came from each other's stimulation. "I want you in my tight little butt first. We can go from there." She rocked her hips back, rubbing her ass against his erect cock. She moaned as she felt her sensitive nerves tingling from the excitement of getting laid tonight.

Accalia smiled at Thomas. He should be proud he got to see her naked. It wasn't everyday she undressed for everybody. In fact, she didn't think she would ever again. This was to get back on the mission. He was simply helping her, right? She looked at him as she tightened her grip. When he denied knowing anything about the project, she squeezed a little harder. She could tell he was really in pain, but that didn't bother her much. He had to know she was being serious. Accalia listened to him give away the details. She narrowed her eyes to see if he was lying. He didn't seem to be. He was in so much pain, so he had no reason to lie to her. "Plain human?" She laughed and let go of his precious member. She raised her hand, and the water in a cup on his nightstand rose up. "I'm plain? Is that all I am to you, Thomas? Plain?" She turned her wrist to the side and froze the water, creating sharp icicles aimed at him. "Tell me. Do you know who my brother is? I need his name. Don't lie to me, or these are going through you. Don't think about trying to make a move or anything either."

Andrew felt how his member slid between her butt cheeks, his shaft going over het butthole. His erection became painful just by thinking about taking her in the ass. He had looked at her butt and well... It was so close to perfect in his eyes, the best he had seen so far. When she moaned, he looked up and smiled. Andrew moved his head closer towards her and gave her a kiss on her lips. "So, you want to feel it in your butt?" He asked, pretending to be thinking about it. "Well... Okay. I can live with that." He laughed as he said that and gave her another kiss. "Do you want to be on top?" He asked that question as she was on top of him still, rubbing his shaft by rocking her hips back.

"I just wanted to f-," he started to reply but he quickly stopped when he saw the water coming out of the cup. Thomas was scared and he didn't reply when she asked the question for a second time. He looked at how the water became ice and he looked back at her when she asked for more information. "There is intel on the twins we separated," Thomas sighed. "It's in the drawer of my closet there." He pointed to a wooden closet which had a lock on it. "And before you ask, the key is in the vase on top of the closet..." He had wrapped his hand around his member as it had hurt him quite a lot. He had been tortured before as part of his training but never with something like she did and thus he wasn't able to withstand it. There was some good news though, if he would live through it, he could tell the information to the Messengers and that information would go directly towards the King. And if that happened, it would start. The hunt could be on then as they would have the true identities of the twins.

Sapphire needed him bad. She knew he probably wouldn't last in her ass before switching to her dripping wet pussy. It seemed that being pregnant turned him on even more. Thankfully, Andrew came after she found out she was. She grinned as she felt his cock running over her tight backdoor. It wasn't often some guy would fuck her there. It was a good chance to have Andrew be one of her first ones back there. "I do want to feel it. You'll be one of the first ones to fuck me in my ass." She moaned as he kissed her. "I don't mind." She raised her hips and gave him a trusting look. She slowly lowered herself, groaning in pain softly as she felt his cock push into her. "God. I forgot how muh this hurt." She laughed and looked at him, kissing him to dull the pain as he pushed further into her.

There was one thing Accalia hated the most. That was being underestimated because she was a pretty girl. Everyone thought she was helpless and needed someone to do everything for her. She listened to him give her information about what he did. "So, names?" She asked as she placed the water back in the cup. She was going to keep a close eye on him. Accalia knew what he was going to do. It might be important to make him forget or help him forget this night. She looked at the vase on top of the closet. "How am I going to reach that?" She only stood 5'3. There was no way she was getting that. She found a step stool in the room and climbed it, grabbing the key from the vase. She unlocked the closet then pulled out the drawer, seeing papers about twins. She looked through the papers then saw her name along with a boy's name. "Andrew. Thank you." Accalia turned to him and punch him square in the nose. "Don't you tell anyone about this. I will come back for you after I kill the King." She grabbed her clothes, put them on quickly, then left his house. She was going to miss this nice mansion.

"That's great," he replied as he heard that he was one of the first with who she has anal sex. But then Andrew felt how Sapphire managed to get his cock inside of her butthole, in a way he had never even thought that was possible as the only girl that had taken him in the butt while being on top had to do it in a reverse cowgirl position. A moan escaped his lips rather fast. "Does it really hurt?" He asked, caring about her but then he saw her laughing a bit and feeling her lips touch his again. He made their tongues dance while his cock worked his way inside of her butthole, until she had taken his entire length inside of her. Damn, this girl surely knew what she was doing as well... He had both the length and thickness which were on the really big side of lengths and thicknesses.

Thomas remained quiet for most of the time now as he was scared and ashamed that a girl like Accalia had overpowered him. Yes, she was the girl of The Prophecy but still... He looked down the entire time until he heard a stool move and a drawer opening. "Come back to me? What for?" He asked as he saw her getting dressed, before leaving the mansion, hoping that she would maybe shout the answer as she was leaving.

When she left though, he quickly got dressed and made a mess of the house, making it look like somebody broke in. Then he ran towards the house of the Messengers, explaining what had happened and giving a brief but also a bit false description of Accalia as he didn't want to let something happen to her... No, he would be the one that would do something to her if he would find her. A grin appeared on his smile as one of the Messengers left, going towards the King.

Andrew was lucky that Sapphire thought he was good enough to have her in her ass. That should make him egotistical, and it didn't bother her at all. Instead, she rocked her hips slowly to ease the pain as she took him inside of her ass. It felt so good. She had forgotten how good this felt. At least she had him to experience this with. She smiled as she kissed him, her hands resting on his chest. "It does hurt, but it goes away pretty fast. Plus, kissing helps me forget about it." Once he was fully inside of her, she began moving her hips up and down. She moaned, her head spinning at how good this felt. It felt so good, too good. "I change my mind. I need you in my pussy, Andrew." She pulled away and go on the bed, getting on her hands and knees. "I want you to fuck me."

Accalia kept thinking about the name. Andrew. She grabbed her bag on the way out before running out of the mansion. Punching him in the nose wouldn't deter him from going to the Messenger's house. She quickly ran down the path as she pulled on her jacket. She had to keep moving now. It made no sense to stay the night here with Thomas here. The girl turned down the road and began walking. Maybe she would find a house on the outskirts of town to stay in for the night. She ran a hand through her black hair as she scanned the area for somewhere to stay.

After about a good mile, she saw light coming from the woods. "A cabin." She checked behind her to make sure no one was following her and began walking through the woods towards the light. When she reached it, she knocked on the door and a couple answered the door. "Hello. My name is Trei. I need somewhere to stay for the night. I have money. I'll pay for the night." She told them, giving them a false name. When they told her she could stay the night, she fished out three Rems and gave it to them. She walked in and found an empty room. She shut the door then took off her clothes, putting on a pair of night clothes. Once she was ready, she groaned and sit down, looking at her body. She felt so dirty now that she was touched. "It was for the mission." She sighed then found a piece of paper and a pen. She wrote down her brother's name then placed it in her bag before climbing under the covers to sleep.

He smiled when she said that it went over fast as it meant that he wasn't making the experience too painful for her. He listened to her moans, feeling how she moved her hips up and down while Andrew moaned himself but then it happened. "Are you serious?" He asked, feeling her move off his cock and getting on hands and knees. Of course, he wasn't going to say no to that invitation. He kneeled behind her and rubbed his cock over her pussy lips first before he started to push in, his big member filling the pussy of Sapphire. He didn't hold back from the start as he worked himself in completely before gently thrusting inside of her.

Guards were running around in the city while Accalia left and luckily for her, she didn't meet any of them on her way out. She was also lucky that the couple, Matthew and Erika, had no affiliation with the village in a way like Thomas. They just lived there. The house was from Matthew's ancestors. When Accalia went to her room, Matthew knocked on the door. "I was wondering if you wanted to eat or drink something before you went to sleep. You seemed exhausting," he spoke from the other side of the door. Matthew was quite small for his age as he was 35 but he was friendly. He was a ginger, with a very pale skin. "I could either bring it or you could come to the kitchen if you want." He then figured that money might be a problem for her so he quickly added that she wouldn't have to pay for it.

By now, Sapphire was used to the pain. It had dulled significantly while she moved her hips. The pain was nonexistent however once she pulled away. It had obviously surprised Andrew, but that didn't stop him from taking her invitation. "I am serious. I want you to fuck my pussy, Andrew. I need it bad." She smiled and looked back at him. She winked to remind him that she was allowing him to do this with her. When he started to push in, she moaned and rocked her hips to him. "Ooh, Andrew." She moaned and closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of his cock inside of her pussy. It was a definitely more pleasurable experience then getting her ass fucked.

Accalia left just in time before the guards decided to do a sweep of the village. Luckily, the house she managed to find had nothing to do with the village. It was outside of the walls, so it didn't matter to the guards. They had no control over the people that lived here. Accalia sat in her room as she came up with another plan. She had to continue walking south tomorrow. The next village was a day's walk. She had to leave right when the sun came up. When she heard the knock at the door, she looked up and listened to the husband speak. "Oh. Thank you. I'll come to the kitchen in a minute. Thank you for telling me." She took a moment to make herself look not so disheveled. She opened the door and walked down the steps to the kitchen. "It smells good."

He knew that she had been taking different men as she was a prostitute but yet, it felt quite tight which made him think that he actually was the biggest she had been taking and that her pussy hadn't been stretched like this before. "So, never taken something like this before?" Andrew asked in a teasing way as he went harder with every thrust until the point that he was pounding Sapphire her pussy as hard as he could, disappearing in the depths of her hole. The pace had taken could be harder but he liked it like this, it wouldn't push him over the limit to fast but it also wouldn't make it last forever until he could fill up the pregnant girl with his semen.

"See you in a bit then," Matthew replied and went downstairs to help his wife, Elizabeth, finishing with the rest of the food. They had prepared a soup with a lot of vegetables and herbs in it and they also had some potatoes with pork meat. Together they made the table and placed the food on it as Accalia come down. "I'm glad that you like the scent," Elizabeth replied to Accalia and she sat down while Matthew took some different bottles and placed them on the table. There was a big bottle of beer, a bottle of juice, soda and water. He briefly disappeared into the living area where he returned from with a bottle of wine. "Feel free to take whatever you want to take," he told to her and sat down as well, placing the bottle on the table. Both of them waited for Accalia to take her food and drinks first.

He was the biggest she had ever taken. Most of the men in the village were nowhere near this size. A small portion was about four inches smaller than him, but even then they didn't do this to her. She loved how big he was. He fit perfectly and more. "Never. You're the biggest. I don't think I can go back to anyone after this. I might have to, however." She laughed and moaned louder with each thrust. "Oh, God..." She moaned and rocked her hips back to meet his hard thrusts. Sapphire looked back at him and smiled. "I can't wait for you to cum inside of me. It's going to be so different."

Accalia had to gain the courage to go downstairs. They didn't mind her staying with them. They even made food for her. It made her feel so good. She had people trust her. They never knew who she was until today. Here she was staying in their house and eating their food. When she came downstairs, she smiled at the wife. She watched Matthew take out bottles of wine, beer, soda, water, and juice. For a cabin in the woods, they definitely had a lot of stuff. She smiled and sat down across from them. She took the ladle and poured herself a bowl of the vegetable soup with pork. "This reminds me of home, but instead of pork, we'd have moose or chicken." Accalia laughed and grabbed a bottle of soda.

Andrew laughed a bit as Sapphire said that she couldn't go back to anyone else after this, it made him feel happy in some way though. "I'm happy that you like it that much," he said and thanked her with one slap on each of her buttocks. "Yes... Moan for me..." he said in a seductive way as he went a bit harder again, using the full length and thickness of his member to work inside of her. He even moved to the sides a bit. "Yes? You want me to cum inside of you?" He asked, teasing her.

The sex they had right now was not only based on pure sex but also on teasing, at least, to him it was like that. Andrew wanted to wish that Sapphire wasn't a prostitute so that they could spend more time together but it was the decision she had made in the past and it just wouldn't work that well for him he'd say but he was going to try and make the leap anyhow. "Do you prefer to stay here to work and all or ...?" He didn't finish his sentence as he hoped she would make the link.

"Oh, so you are more from the North then?" Matthew asked as Accalia told them that it reminded her of home. "But we are happy that it reminds you of home in some way," Elizabeth added with a smile on her face, she really was pleased with that. Matthew filled his bowl and the bowel of Elizabeth with some of the soup as well and they started to eat. "So, what are your plans? We mostly don't have visitors here so to be honest, we are quite curious why you are passing through, especially here," Matthew asked, "but you don't have to tell if you don't want us to know of course. It's just a question." They both smiled towards her and Elizabeth filled her glass with some red wine while Matthew took a bottle of beer and opened it up and drank from it.

Sapphire knew she wanted to go with him wherever his journey took him. As much as she loved Andrew, she couldn't go with him. Her life was here. She was pregnant, and she wasn't made for something like that. She looked back at him and moaned louder, grinning as she did what he asked. She dug her nails into the bed as he began to fuck her harder. "Of course I do. I want nothing more than for you to fill me up. Please Andrew." Sapphire moaned seductively and gave him a sexy, pleading look. When asked her another question, she had to think about it. "I can't leave. I want to go with you so bad, but I can't. I'm pregnant, and I want to raise him or her here."

"Yes I am. It's much warmer down here than up there." She smiled as she began to eat her soup. It tasted so different from hers back home. However, it tasted just as good. She smiled at Elizabeth. Accalia realized the older woman was so nice and very mother like. "My plans? I'm trying to find my brother. I believe he's further south. I came from the village right there. I had to get out as soon as I can. I did bring some kind of trouble there." She shrugged and began eating more. "Excuse me for eating like a pig. I haven't eaten anything this good in a while." She took a swig from her bottle of soda.

"I'll fill you up soon enough," he said with a teasing laugh, continuing to thrust inside of her. How she looked at him, with her seductive moans, were starting to become too much for him as his level of arousal started to increase because of it. But then, she replied on her question about joining her and Andrew looked disappointed towards Sapphire. "Well... I understand. Too bad though... Could you stay until the morning though?" He asked, right before filling Sapphire her pussy up as he was at the deepest he could get, his cum clutching against her insides before his member slowly went less erected but didn't lose his erection completely as he pulled out. Andrew laid down next to her, his member covered with his cum and her juices. "I have to give it to you, you are the best I ever had," he said with a smile. He just stared at her after that. "How much did I owe you again? You made me forget about it."

"Do you need anything before you leave? And when are you going to leave? Just tell me if you need something. We can give you some of our clothes so you can adjust to the changing temperatures. We have been in the South quite a lot so I'm sure you can find something in it," Matthew happily replied as he continued to eat and drink. "It's okay, just do as you would do at home, we don't mind," Elizabeth replied with a laugh when Accalia excused herself for eating like a pig. Matthew finished his bowl and took a plate, laying down some mashed potatoes with a piece of meat before preparing a plate for Elizabeth as well. "You also want some mashed potatoes?" He asked as he smiled towards Accalia.

"Don't take too long. I might get impatient." She teased, moaning louder as he continued to thrust inside of her. She was getting closer and closer to cumming. She was looking forward to having one of her best orgasms in a while. Only guys who really knew her and knew how to fuck could make her cum. Andrew was one of the few. She looked back at him and saw that he was upset. Sapphire bit her lip and smiled. "I don't mind staying the night. It wouldn't hurt." She said right before she felt her wall tighten around his cock. She cried out and moaned loudly, feeling his cock beginning to fill her up. Once he pulled out, she laid down beside him, smiling as he began speaking. "Really? you're so sweet. The same goes for you." She laid on her side and raised an eyebrow. "7 Rems, but I'll bump it down to 5 for you."

"Extra clothes, food. Just the simple things. I have a couple of coins, but I don't want to run out. Plus, they're Northern currency. I don't want to look out of place of course. I plan on leaving tomorrow at dusk. I like to walk as far as I can during the day. I've heard the South gets hot. I've never left the North, but I think it'll be fun." Accalia smiled and finished her bowl, still a little hungry. She didn't want to look too embarrassing. "I would like some, thank you." She offered her plate and let him place two scoops of mashed potatoes before she set it front of her. She quickly dug in, enjoying the meal the provided.

He had felt how her walls had tightened around his member and it had made him happy as it was clear now that she had also enjoyed it. When she mentioned that she would bump the payment she had to get down to 5 Rems from 7, he stood up and took it. "Here you go," he said before Andrew handed it over to Sapphire and laid down again. He laid so that she could cuddle up against him if she wanted to. "I'm happy that I came here," he told her as he looked at her, his eyes going over her with a smile. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." Deep inside, he felt a bit bad though. The first girl he really wanted to be together with for a longer period of time, happened to be doing this as a job. It was frustrating and deep inside, he felt some pain but he tried his best to hide that. He closed his eyes for a second and a sigh escaped his lips. Maybe it was better this way as he could focus on his mission, starting again tomorrow.
______

"Okay. We'll prepare some things for you with clothes and food before we go to bed. The food will be cooled but you can just take it out when you leave, if we would happen to still be asleep," Elizabeth spoke to her with a smile. "Don't bother about the money though. We'll even give you some of what we have, as long as you promise you come pay us a visit when you found your brother!" Matthew said while he gave her the plate with the mashed potatoes. "Do you also want some meat with your potatoes?" He asked her before he placed the plate in front of her so she could start already.

As she laid down next to him, Sapphire thought about what would happen now that she laid with Andrew. Nothing would really be the same. She would constantly think about him. Maybe he would come back after his journey to find his sister. She would like to meet the sister of this man. She took the 5 Rems and smiled and placed it in a bag by her clothes. She curled up next to him, her back pressed up against his back. "I did. I'm really going to miss you once you leave," she sighed and thought for a second. "I'm really going to miss you." She kissed his cheek then closed her eyes to fall asleep. When the sun began to peak over the horizon, Sapphire woke and quietly got up, getting dressed quickly. She wrote a note telling him how much she loved him for making her feel special. Then, she was gone.

"Thank you. Y'all are so kind." Accalia smiled and listened to Elizabeth. It seemed like she was the first visitor they had in a while. Maybe their very first one. They lived all the way up here in the woods. No one would normally see a cabin in the woods like this. "I'll definitely come visit again." She took her plate of mashed potatoes and begin to dig in. "No thank you. I'm fine." She smiled and quickly finished it. Taking her bottle of soda, she stood up. "I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight. I'm tired. Thank you for the wonderful meal." Accalia nodded her head then walked up the stairs to her bedroom for the night.

Accalia shut the door and locked it, not wanting them to be snooping around. She quickly laid down and turned off the lights, going to sleep. When the morning came, she found about 50 Rems on the table along with some clothes. Accalia smiled then grabbed them, putting on her clothes. One she was done getting dressed and everything was repacked, she opened the door quietly then walked downstairs. She opened the fridge and grabbed the pack of food Elizabeth had packed for her. Accalia took it then quickly went out the door to begin her journey.

Andrew smiled when Sapphire said she would miss him, he was sure he was going to miss her as well. He felt her lips touching his skin before she closed her eyes. When he woke up, he noticed that she was gone and he stood up and stared out of the window. "I knew it was happening and yet I wasn't prepared completely," he talked to himself and a sigh came from between his lips. Slowly, he started to get his own clothes and made sure he was dressed, cleaning up the room a bit and taking some things that he thought he could use away from the room and put those in his bags. He walked downstairs, into the bar section and laid the key there and his journey continued. On to the next place, which hopefully would give him more information about where his sister would be. He left the building and walked towards the gate.
____

"Have a good night rest," they told her after she finished eating and before she went to bed. They were happy to have seen somebody as livingly as her and they were happy that they could help her out with some simple things. When they woke up in the morning, they noticed that she had left and that she had taken everything that they had prepared for her. They hoped that she would succeed in her mission and they were waiting to see her as she had told them that she would come again. Their life continued from that point as if nothing happened, they went to the city at first, hearing stories about The Prophecy again as the Messengers had left that specific town.

After Sapphire had left the inn above the bar, she went to go find the other girl that worked the village with her, Natalia. She knew her friend had information about the Prophecy. Andrew had said his sister was up North and that is where Natalia is from. "Natalia! I need you to help me. Before he leaves, the guy I was with. I need you to tell him about everything you know about a girl that look like him." Sapphire explained. Natalia raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Whatever I guess." She walked off then saw him walking towards the gate. She jogged to him and grabbed his shoulder. "Hey. Sapphire told me you were looking for someone that could be your sister," Natalia started. "I know her. Her name is Accalia. She has long black hair and piercing blue eyes. She's short. Just go North, and you'll find her." She smiled then walked off before he could speak.

Accalia was thankful to get out of the cabin. After what happened between her and Thomas, she had to get away. She had a terrible feeling that this wasn't going to go away very easily. She took a deep breath and walked through the trees, dodging the slapping branches. She had to get to the Southern villages soon. The sooner she found her brother, the sooner she could get away from Thomas. He seemed possessive and downright scary. He had connections to some serious people that worked for the king.

Andrew was walking towards the gate as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He was startled a little bit as he hadn't seen that one coming of course and he turned around, seeing a girl. The information gave him a big smile on his face, especially since she had told that Sapphire was the one who told her that. But before he could even thank her, she started to walk away so the best thing he could think of was shouting. "Thank you!" He shouted to her before he turned around again and started to walk through the gates. He knew that he had to go for quite a long walk towards the North but unlike the other regions, the South and the North didn't have that much villages in between.

His journey continued, walking through some big forests to end up at a small cabin or a farm. He didn't stay on those places though, he mostly just asked if he could eat and drink something or refresh himself so that he wouldn't get sick due to not taking care of himself. He had also passed through a small village but he wasn't planning on staying there, just to eat a bit. Every time he saw a person though, he asked if they had some information on a girl which he described with the information he got from the girl that Sapphire had sent to him but no luck so far so he left.

Around the time that the night fell, he saw a village and he started to run a bit. Jogging towards the gates and entering the village. The guards didn't ask him for any information or anything else so he could freely enter. When he was in, he started to look for Accalia and if he didn't find her here, he had to stay here for the night as it would just be to dark to continue. He had not a lot of information about this place but he had heard that it was a dangerous place, especially at night. Andrew started to look around, looking for somebody who suited the description or if somebody had seen her. This village wasn't in the furthest depths of the North but he figured it would be okay to start from already as he went to deep without paying attention, he could end up missing her as he had no information about what she was doing.

Accalia remembered all the information she had gotten from Thomas. It made her feel a little extra powerful that she had overpowered someone like him. However, beating up someone as important as him did have its consequences. For instance, he could be sending the Army to find her right now. The thought of being captured or hurt scared her, but she knew once she found her brother, things would be okay. She took a deep breath as she walked over the hills to get further South. Thing seemed like they would be all right. Things would fall into place. Accalia and her brother would take down the King and start a revolution.

As she walked, she came up multiple farms and cabins. Occasionally, she would stop by one and ask for food or water. When you had looks and big doe eyes on your side, it was hard for anyone to say no to her. She would spend no more than 30 minutes at each place. She had to get to the next village before the evening. Accalia knew there was one more village past the first one. That was where she would spend the night. It would bring her closer to her brother. She went through the first village, asking around if they had seen a boy that looked like her, but older and taller. No one had information on him. They all wished her luck, and she continued walking south.

When night fell, she had been in the second village for a little more than two hours. She spent the time asking around if they had seen someone by the name of Andrew. No one did, but most of them said they have seen him around town asking about the same thing but the opposite. It gave her hope that this long journey would be soon coming to an end. Accalia was walking through an alley between a bar and an inn. That was when she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around quickly and saw three men. She clenched her jaw and began backing up quickly. Then, she felt someone on her back, grabbing her arms. Accalia trembled and looked around for any sources of water. Being in the south, there wasn't many puddles. "H-hey. I'm not from here. I don't want any trouble. I'm just...walking through town." She tried reasoning.

Andrew walked inside of the inn as soon as he saw it and he started to ask inside of there are people who have seen her or even know her. There were mixed responses as most of the people were drunk there so he didn't knew if the information was legit. He asked for a drink from the bartender and drank it up quite fast before he walked outside again, going to look further to find Accalia. A sigh escaped his lips and he saw a few men walk into the alley in between. He didn't pay any attention to it as he sat down in front of the bar, on the ground, looking up to the sky.

For some reason, Andrew's attention was drawn to the sky a lot, being it for the sun or for the moon. He didn't really understand why but he didn't mind it, he loved looking at it as it was such a beautiful part of the nature. He heard some voices from the alley as he was staring up but he couldn't really make something out of it. He sighed another time as he thought of how far he had come to find his sister and he still hadn't found her. Was it impossible? No... It couldn't be! He had to do it. He knew she was alive because multiple people told him that they had seen her so it would be weird if all of them lied at the same time. Or not? He just hoped he would find her... And looking at the sky, gave him hope again.

Accalia knew she was screwed. She had gotten herself in a terrible situation all over again. The prophecy never said anything about the girl finding trouble. Maybe it was her personality or her looks. Guys just thought she was too innocent and weak on her own. They loved exposing that. She experienced it all her life, but she could always beat them up back home. Here, she was stranded. Accalia was a lost baby deer in the middle of a dark forest. She cried out in pain as she was thrown to the ground before they started spreading her legs apart. "I like my girls young. You're just right..." One of them said while he began tearing her clothes off.

Accalia screamed and started kicking out her legs, catching one in the nose. "Help! Please! Somebody help me!" She shrieked before she felt a foot kick her side twice. She coughed hard and sobbed as they pulled off her clothes, their hands grabbing at her body. Accalia turned her eyes towards the sky, thinking that this was going to be the time she lost her virginity. She didn't imagine it to go like this. "Please...somebody help." She started at the moon and tried thinking of better things than this. "Please..."

Andrew was looking up, not aware of what was happening in the alley. But then he heard a voice, which was quite weak as it seemed to come from the back of the alley. His eyes went towards the alley before going towards the sky and something just burned inside of him. Andrew stood up and slowly walked towards the alley, seeing what was happening. He then shouted out loud, walking further into the alley, and a small light started to fill the alley before it turned into a blinding light for a brief second.

In that small period, Andrew had ran towards the girl and the men, pinning the guy against the wall and his hands shining. His knuckles were covered by a layer of light as he gave the man a hard punch on his cheek. Due to the cover on his knuckles, a wound appeared on the face of the man and blood started to stream down his hand. "Are you okay?" He asked as he threw the man away and positioned herself between the men and the girl, who he didn't knew who she was... "Can you act as my eyes while I'm in the fight?" He looked back a bit and smiled before standing back in a offensive position while holding a defensive position over her.

Accalia struggled and cried out, feeling their hands over her body. She already dealt with Thomas, and she was uncomfortable with that. This was many time worse. She was scared. She heard zippers beginning to unzip, and she freaked out. Accalia kicked out in frustration and screamed again for help. Since no one was answering, she thought no one was going to help. How did people not hear her? She thought her screams were loud. Then, there was a bright light that filled the alley.

She felt a strong feeling run through her body. Like something good was happening. During the blinding light, she was blinded unlike the men. She could see perfectly. She backed up and quickly pulled her clothes back on, shaking as she watched the man fight the others. Her eyes widened as she looked at his hands. "Fire..." Accalia realized in that moment who he was. She gasped and looked at him, her blue eyes wide and in shock. "Y-yeah." The girl smiled and stood up, finding a source of water nearby. She moved her fingers and created a stream of water to flow from her hand. She held it in her hand away from his sight. She wanted him to see it when he was done. "To your left!"

"Okay," he replied as he saw her standing up and looked around before he heard that he had to watch his left. He quickly turned around as he was watching his right at that point and with incredible speed he gave the guy a punch in his face. The fast speed created some small flames behind his hands as he did that and he smiled when he saw the impact it had, as the man flew away for a bit. Then, he went from defensive towards an offensive position and just started to move towards them, hitting them with his enlightened hands until all of them weren't able to stand up again. Blood was covering the ground and his hands as he stood there, exhausted a bit as it cost him quite some effort and energy to use his powers in a fight like this. The group stood up and ran off as fast as they could and then Andrew looked at Accalia. "Are you sure you are okay?" He asked as he pulled of his shirt, revealing his chest to her and handed the shirt over. "I think you can use it more to cover yourself up," he said with a smile.

Accalia watched with amazement as he fought the group of guys. He was amazing. He was nearly perfect. However, he would be perfect once she joined up with him in their fighting skills. He made her feel safe now that he was here. She didn't have to worry anymore. She smiled and blushed deeply when Andrew came over to her, handing her his shirt. Accalia looked at his chest, studying his muscles. "I'm fine." She dropped the stream of water before pulling on the shirt. "I'm Accalia." She held out her hand, a ball of water floating on her palm. "I believe I might be your sister." Her eyes brightened as she said it, hoping he would think the same thing and have a good reaction.

Back
Top Bottom