Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prophecy [Nature & SweetNothings]

"I'm glad that you are okay," he said before he heard the name Accalia. He remembered that the girl sent by Sapphire told him about his sister being called Accalia. Andrew looked a bit shocked and he just stared at her when she showed the ball of water. "Yes... I think you might be..." Out of all places where he could meet her, he wasn't expecting to meet her here and especially not in this kind of situation. "How about we go somewhere else? So you can get yourself a shower... I have spare clothes as well if you don't have anything yourself," Andrew told her as he looked at her with a weak smile on his face. Was this really happening? He still couldn't get a hold of the thought right now.

Accalia was scared to see what his reaction was. Would he freak out or would he be happy? As far as she knew, she would be ecstatic if she found her long lost brother, and she was. They met through a bad situation, but he saved her. That was all she scared about. Accalia softly and bit her lip nervously. He was being a little put-off. "Yeah. I think there's an inn nearby somewhere." She smiled and pulled the shirt around her tighter. She felt a little self conscious since he saw her naked in their first meeting. "I'll lead." Turning, she began to walk ahead to a large inn where they could blend in.

Andrew nodded when she told him about the inn and that she would lead the way and he followed her towards it. They walked into the inn and as she was barely covered, he told her that he would get the keys to a room and thus he merged into the crowd to get the keys to a room as he figured she could better take a shower first and change her clothes. He struggled a bit to find his way back as the inn was really filled and he was lucky that he had the last room that wasn't taken. The other people that were there were there for a show that was going to start in half an hour but Andrew wasn't really interested in that to be honest. When he arrived back at Accalia, he smiled. "I got the keys," he told her and smiled.

Accalia was slightly nervous. How was this going to work out? He saw her naked, so it was going to be awkward sharing a room. He did save her from a terrible situation. Accalia thought about telling Andrew about Thomas. He would be coming back for her. When Andrew told her to wait to the side, she nodded and waited by the stairs. The inn seemed to be filled with the brim with people. They were here for some kind of show or event. This town certainly had character, and it made her smile that this had a completely different atmosphere than outside. Accalia saw Andrew come over with the keys. "Awesome. Do you know what floor we're on?" She asked as she began walking up the stairs.

"Yes. First floor, first hallway, second room," he explained to her as they walked up the stairs together and then he lead her the way towards the room where they were going to be staying for now. Andrew unlocked the door and walked in, waited for her to enter the room as well and then he locked the door again as he didn't want any visitors right now. The room was really nice, it had two big beds inside of it, a coach and a television. There also were two door inside of the room, one that had the symbol of a bathroom on it and the other seemed to resemble a closet but with a normal door inside of it so that you could walk in and out of it. "Do you have stuff to change? Then you can take a shower," Andrew told her with a smile on his face before he sat down on one of the two beds. "One of the beds is a bit broke though and that's why I could get this room cheaper," he told her.

"That's pretty easy to remember." Accalia smiled and walked up the stairs with him. It was quiet, but it wasn't awkward or anything. She ran a hand through her hair and walked through the first floor hallway. Once she walked in the room, she turned on the lights to see what the room looked like. It looked pretty nice. It had two nice beds, a couch, and a TV. Thankfully, there were two beds, so they didn't have to share one. "Yeah. I managed to pack clothe before I left my village." She opened her bag and pulled out a pair of sleeping clothes before opening the door to the bathroom. "Will someone be able to sleep on the broken one, or do we have to share a bed?" Accalia asked before walking into the bathroom to take a shower. Taking a shower didn't take long. She just scrubbed her body of the feeling of being touched by Thomas and the men from earlier.

"That's good," he told and he looked at how his sister picked out some clothes to sleep in before she walked towards the door of the bathroom. "I'll look at the bed while you shower," he replied with a smile and walked towards the bed as she Accalia disappeared into the bathroom. While she was under the water, he laid down and saw how badly the bed was broken and he noticed that only one could sleep on it if he or she would stay on one side of the bed plus he didn't have the right equipment to fix it right here.

He crawled from beneath the bed again and sat down in the couch and turned on the television. There wasn't a lot on television so he just turned on some show that was on and stared to the screen. Andrew didn't knew what they were going to do now that probably one bed would be good for use but he would sleep in the couch, he thought.

While Accalia took a shower, she thought about everything that happened these past few days. She walked for more than 10 miles in total, she met a good looking guy who she had to unfortunately fight, and she was almost raped. So far, it was better than she expected. Accalia had thoughts of being lost in the middle of the cold woods but that didn't happened. Instead, she was in a warm inn with her brother. When she was done, she dried off then got out of the shower to put on her clothes. Once she was done changing, she walked outside with her hair wet but not dripping. "Hey, Andrew. How's the bed?" She asked as she said beside him on the couch. It felt so good to be reunited with him.

"The bed is in quite a bad state but I can't fix it," he replied before Andrew look up to Accalia. He smiled a bit as he saw his sister, looking better now as she was dressed nicely and also looked refreshed. "I don't have the materials here plus it'd still take quite some time if I had," he added. He stood up. "But I'll sleep on the couch, I'd say so that you can sleep on the bed," he smiled a bit more now and he walked towards her to give her a hug. "I'm so happy that I found you," he whispered while he pressed himself against her, sharing their first hug together now.

Accalia was hoping the bed would be good for a night to sleep on, but Andrew made it clear that it wasn't going to be fixed in a timely manner. The younger sister sighed and shrugged. "You don't have to sleep on the couch. We could share the one bed if you like. Plus, I've gotten quite lonely during my journey." She smiled softly and looked up at him as he came to her. Accalia wrapped her arms around his waist as well and smiled. "Me, too." Looking up at him, she smiled and kissed his cheek before pulling away and jumping on the good bed. "Time to get comfortable."

He smiled at her when she told him that he didn't have to sleep on the bed. "Yes, journeys can be exhausting and lonesome," Andrew said before he felt her arms wrapping around his waist and her lips touching his cheek. He was so happy that he found his sister back. When she jumped on the bed, he took his bag and walked into the bathroom. "Quickly going to change," he replied before closing the door. Inside of the bathroom, he changed into a sweatpants and a shirt. Normally, he would sleep in his boxers but he figured that this would be better. He opened the door again and jumped on the bed next to her. "Now I can get comfortable," he said with a smile.

She loved how loving he was being to her. He seemed so nice and warm. That was exactly what she wanted and needed from someone right now. Accalia smiled and rested her head on his shoulder briefly before she jumped on the bed. She laughed and waited for him to change, playing with the thread on her blanket. Accalia had some to think about her life and how things were going to go now. She looked at him as he came over and jumped on the bed beside her. "Good. We need to relax." She laughed and laid down, pulling him down beside her. She blushed slightly and laid her had on his chest. "Thank you so much."

"Yes, relaxing sounds good," he said while laying down next to her before feeling her hand touching his chest and he looked at her. "Why thank me? We found each other and I just did what a brother had to do, right? Protecting his sister no matter what," he said with a smile on his face before laying his hand on hers and he just looked at her, his eyes staring at hers. "Now we are back together, nobody can take us apart, I'll make sure of that," Andrew promised. For some reason, he just kept looking at her still and he couldn't explain why. In some way, it made him feel a bit uncomfortable but it also gave a comfortable feeling at the same time so he was struggling a bit about what to do now so he tried to break the eye contact by looking a little bit down.

Accalia could see the two of them spending a couple of days together to get used to one another. They had to know what one another could do and what their personalities were like. She smiled softly and blushed, hearing him be protective of her. He just met her, and he was being so nice and...comforting. It made her feel warm inside knowing someone had her back. She smiled and looked up at him, looking into his blue eyes that looked just like hers. Accalia felt something in her chest that told her something good had to happen soon. She could se the same look in his eyes that she had. She slowly leaned in, her lips close to his. "Andrew..."

It wasn't planned and it wasn't his intention either but when she leaned into him and both of their lips came closer, he couldn't stop it even though he knew it was wrong what was going to happen. His lips touched hers and a kiss between long lost siblings started as he moved his hand on her back now and closed his eyes as he slowly opened his mouth and his tongue touched the flesh of her lips. "Accalia..." Andrew mumbled against her lips as he was lost in the moment, hoping that it would never end and he was filled with only good and strong feelings right now as his hand rubbed her back.

Never in her life time did she think she had the courage to do something like that. Here they are in the same bed together beginning to kiss each other. It mostly surprised her that she was doing this, but Accalia was also happy. It made her warm inside knowing that she had someone she could trust to do this wish. She kissed him harder, hearing him whisper her name against her lips. Accalia gasped and moaned softly, wrapping her arms around his neck as well as draping her legs on his waist. She lightly bit his lip before welcoming his tongue into her mouth. With a deep breath, she moved her hands under his shirt, feeling his toned torso.

Back
Top Bottom