Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"The World: Forums Page" (OOC Chat area)

• It would be fun to have a bit of a challenge (Go for it)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I don't think it is right to have an all powerful enemy killing the players off (No, don't bring it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It might be cool, but I am unsure of it right now (Undecided)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Selo

Star
THE DECISION IS FINALLY IN!

Information said:
Home Page said:
"The World", a MMORPG or Massive Multiplayer Online RPG, is an ever popular video game
played through new virtual graphics and by many people across the globe!

Gain levels with experience by killing monster in many different areas and dungeons!
Battle and win prizes with the Colosseo, becoming the strongest in the arena!
Build your character from one of (number of classes) unique job classes!
Collect many treasures and weapons and trade them with other players or stores!
Travel across many different servers for different levels, increasing in difficulty!
And you can also relax and look at the magnificent, breath-taking scenes!

Do these and many other things inside The World
many different ways to go about your life here!

Join The World and conquer the many quests, monsters, and the Colosseo
and make your own legend in this new, magnificent, and wonderful World!​

Information: Classes said:
In previous versions of The World characters were able to choose classes or jobs for themselves. These are the classes introduced to the previous versions:

Version 1
Blademaster
Heavy Axemen and/or Blade
Knuckle Master -advances to> Werewolf
Long Arm
Twin Blade
Wavemaster

Version 2
Adept Rouge
Blade Brandier
Edge Punisher
Flick Reaper
Harvest Cleric
Lord Partizan
Macabre Dancer
Shadow Warlock
Steam Gunner -advances to> Dual Gunner
Tribal Grappler
Twin Blade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In The World R:3 we have some new and some old classes.
A few old classes featured will be:

Adept Rouge
Flick Reaper
Knuckle Master
Twin Blade

The Wavemaster and Blademaster are two new classes, both acting almost like an Adept Rouge with weapon proficiency, but each weapon giving them different statistics and abilities to use. The character chooses their proficiency at character creation to avoid multiple proficiencies of the same class. Adept Rouges may also gain these two classes multiple times for each weapon proficiency, and only the Adept Rouge may do this.

The Steam Gunner also has weapon proficiency, but only has an overall ability score. Meaning the Steam Gunner may use a steam rifle or a single-handed steam gun for the same ability, as long as the weapon is a steam gun.

A new class, the Electro-Archer, will be introduced, using the Ele-bow for a weapon. The ele-bow is an arch that produces an electrical current as itâ??s string and arrow when the Electro-Archer pulls back and fires. It is also either equipped with a small dagger or its own blades for close encounters, doing little damage it is meant as a means to stun the enemy and get away for firing the main weapon.

Re: The World(Group RP by Anjeru and Selo) (REQUESTING PLAYERS)

• If someone is mad at you for being slow when you're sick...

I will keel them. 8D
      [/list:u][/list:u]

Awe, that's so sweet!
-glomps and lurves on-

CUTE FERRET HUGS!
*pounces in and lands in the middle of Anji-Nii-Chan and Pretty-Chan hugging*
Mew!

Kitty wants to join in!

Bundle!!! *glomps*

NOTICE:
Sorry all that this is taking so long,
But if you are still wanting to do this with us all I ask is be patient, please
Anji-Nii-Chan needs to try and get better, so give her time for her to finish the posts, or for me to discuss if we have enough to start now....

So, am I still included with the chars I submitted, or do I have to rejoin? Same goes for my friend Lunar_Blade.

You're both in, no worries ^,.,^

I have been sick, and now my baby is sick. I'm also sifting through roleplays as per my MOD duties.

We can start the rp as it is and I can post the final things when I am finished, and I may not join in right away.

Alright, so I will check everything and get back to everyone when the RP is fully ready.
Which should be today or tomorrow ^,.,^

I hope you and your baby get better Anji-Nii-Chan!

Hope you both get well soon! =D

Username: Reipuru
RL Name: Minako Osaragi
RL Age: 17
Screen Name: Hakurei
Area: Japan
Name: Alice Murgatroyd
Race: Human
Job Class: Wave Master
Weapon Proficiency: Grimoire
Level: 1
Appearance: Alice Murgatroyd
Personality: Alice typically stays in the main early level town. She'd go out and level but she has her most fun roleplayng her character, an act which seems to slowly be diminishing in the everyday player. Through her social interactions she's managed to acquire some money and wants to save up for a player house so she can run a shop of sorts ICly.
Bio: Minako based her character off of Alice Margatroid from Touhou and she isn't ashamed of it. She doesn't rp explicitly as Alice but as her own character which is why she justifies copying the character. She's know in the main lowbie town by the roleplaying community as well as being known antagonistically by the "lol rp is teh gay" spammers.

Could you pm that to me please,
The RP is up and running, a link is in my Siggy if you need one.

I like the idea, since i would likely be encountered by all the folks involved. And with that being said, it would indulge my liking for multiple viewpoints of the same subject. What I mean is, I like seeing how different people respond to the same thing. Now, that might just be me, so I'm not gonna be selfish and shout out "GO FOR IT!" over and over again. If everyone else likes it as much as I do, however...

Also, in less of a community aspect, I'd have fun just figuring out what I'd be doing about it myself, let alone how others would react. XD

I already made the idea that he doesn't like using them on people.
Meaning if he fights Played Characters(The RPers), he will use his normal, non-hacked, items.
But in scenes like him fighting NPC played characters he may do differently.
He isn't a PK

It this other hacked character gets introduced, that actually might make for an interesting read.

HACKER VS. HACKER

May the best tinkerer win.

Problem being with that idea, my Character is a lower level Hacker than this one.
The Ultimate Enemy will be practically an excellent hacker and Fel doesn't hack that greatly.

I voted yes.
Reasons:
1- the idea was originally presented to me and I asked that it be passed along to my partner is crime, Selo-onii-Chan.
2- it would encourage the players to cooperate and create parties instead of solo'ing the areas.

Also.
*ahem*

Noooooo! Not Fel-Reaper!
D:

Oh! And Mr. P, Selo-onii-chan and I only sought 8 players other than ourselves. According to the list, all 10 slots are full at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom