Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"The World: Forums Page" (OOC Chat area)

• It would be fun to have a bit of a challenge (Go for it)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I don't think it is right to have an all powerful enemy killing the players off (No, don't bring it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It might be cool, but I am unsure of it right now (Undecided)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Selo

Star
THE DECISION IS FINALLY IN!

Information said:
Home Page said:
"The World", a MMORPG or Massive Multiplayer Online RPG, is an ever popular video game
played through new virtual graphics and by many people across the globe!

Gain levels with experience by killing monster in many different areas and dungeons!
Battle and win prizes with the Colosseo, becoming the strongest in the arena!
Build your character from one of (number of classes) unique job classes!
Collect many treasures and weapons and trade them with other players or stores!
Travel across many different servers for different levels, increasing in difficulty!
And you can also relax and look at the magnificent, breath-taking scenes!

Do these and many other things inside The World
many different ways to go about your life here!

Join The World and conquer the many quests, monsters, and the Colosseo
and make your own legend in this new, magnificent, and wonderful World!​

Information: Classes said:
In previous versions of The World characters were able to choose classes or jobs for themselves. These are the classes introduced to the previous versions:

Version 1
Blademaster
Heavy Axemen and/or Blade
Knuckle Master -advances to> Werewolf
Long Arm
Twin Blade
Wavemaster

Version 2
Adept Rouge
Blade Brandier
Edge Punisher
Flick Reaper
Harvest Cleric
Lord Partizan
Macabre Dancer
Shadow Warlock
Steam Gunner -advances to> Dual Gunner
Tribal Grappler
Twin Blade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In The World R:3 we have some new and some old classes.
A few old classes featured will be:

Adept Rouge
Flick Reaper
Knuckle Master
Twin Blade

The Wavemaster and Blademaster are two new classes, both acting almost like an Adept Rouge with weapon proficiency, but each weapon giving them different statistics and abilities to use. The character chooses their proficiency at character creation to avoid multiple proficiencies of the same class. Adept Rouges may also gain these two classes multiple times for each weapon proficiency, and only the Adept Rouge may do this.

The Steam Gunner also has weapon proficiency, but only has an overall ability score. Meaning the Steam Gunner may use a steam rifle or a single-handed steam gun for the same ability, as long as the weapon is a steam gun.

A new class, the Electro-Archer, will be introduced, using the Ele-bow for a weapon. The ele-bow is an arch that produces an electrical current as itâ??s string and arrow when the Electro-Archer pulls back and fires. It is also either equipped with a small dagger or its own blades for close encounters, doing little damage it is meant as a means to stun the enemy and get away for firing the main weapon.

Re: The World(Group RP by Anjeru and Selo) (REQUESTING PLAYERS)

Me and Anji-Nii-Chan(Anjeru) were discussing in PMs about a RP idea from a video game called .Hack// and .Hack//G.U.

These two games are about a character playing a game called "The World". It turns out there is some kind of Virus in The World, and the person you are playing is trying to get rid of the extremely deadly virus, which puts the players into comas when they get 'infected' by it by playing The World.

Our RP, however, will not be based like that (Though we may develop to it)
Out RP is about "The World" only, as if it were an actual game.

I thought that we could use 8 other players to join us in this group RP, but will only start if at least 3 other back us up!
I may raise the max player count later if the RP becomes popular enough.
The actual RP will run like The World was a real game you are playing, as in later on we will 'update' the game with new things for players to do,
New items or 'quests' will be added, we will also have events for players if we can think up good things! Lol

Anyway, I am accepting up to 8 other players, if 3 come in we will start the RP and the other 5 can join while we RP.​

Also, as we receive more interest, I will begin updating and adding keyword combinations for the server's gate.

Selo and I discussed that we will allow you to start off your characters anywhere between the levels of 1 and 30.
For the time being, no characters will be allowed to progress beyond level 50.

We will also be coming up with an experience system, and I may create a monster guide for the places I give you via keywords.

We're looking very forward to getting this rp up and going, so please, if you show any interest, post!

: )​

I love The World! I have almost all the .Hack games and I've watched most of the anime too. Count me in on this one if you can please sign me up as an Adept Rouge.

OH! I must also say I am wanting this to have post formats to some of this detail:

- Third person
- No asterisks (ie *runs around*)
- Try to make at least a good grammar paragraph (Try, repeat, try to do your best in spelling, punctuation, word tenses, and all that good stuff. No one is perfect though!)

And I think that should cover what I am looking for in the posts.
Just letting people know is all!

I agree, please no 1st person and keep it semi-literate.

We don't expect huge posts or anything, just a general decent post. Action=reaction, and what not.

^^

*bumpu*

And to put ease, this RP will not be based on the lvling and killing of monsters.
We are trying to make this RP based on The World, yes, but we will not use complicated systems for battling and lvling and hope the players will try and make it seem realistic to actual game play,
IE: No god moding and what not and make it seem like they are really playing a game or what not.

Sounds good. Anything else we need to know before we start up? Also when are we starting up?

After the first 3 people joining me and Anjeru will start the RP up
We need to make sure there are enough people that have interest....
Or I might talk with her and us four can start up, but as for now it will be after the first three join(not including me and Anjeru)

This RP will work with most of GU's mechanics for gameplay but I am planning some differences,
Still working on that division though, but I will have it down packet before we actually start the RP.

Well goody, me and Anjeru will begin work on the RP ASAHP

If the three people who already joined want to send in their profiles for the reserves feel free,
But we are still constructing the RP, so still no posting in the forum...
(There is a link in my siggy to the RP now)

Username: Divide[By]Zero
RL Name: Vivian Jasper
RL Age: 24
Screen Name: S-Crow
Area: USA
Name: S-Crow
Race: Elf
Job Class: Adept Rogue (Flick Reaper / Knuckle Master)
Weapon Proficiency/ies: War Scythe / Fighting Gloves
Level: 25
Appearance: S-Crow
Personality: If S-Crow is in the area, she can get rather intimidating. She's quiet, her voice gets a slight sultry edge, and she dominates the arena floor with her confidence and bloodlust. When she PvPs... She PvPs. But outside, she's rather sweet and seemingly innocent. In fact, some people think she has multiple personalities. Really, it's that she's just far too serious in the arena.
Bio: S-Crow is still only famous in the lowbie arenas. But she's mastered manuvering to the point where she's considered a threat to the higher tiers. Her gear isn't great, but it's how she uses it. In 1-on-1 arena battles, she's considered top-tier. Being an Adept Rogue eliminated the low defensive abilities of her combined classes, while preserving their primary strengths. Being a flick reaper mans her extrodinary abilities are range and multi-hit abilities (and the war scythe boosts her attack power quite dandily.) Beng a Knuckle Master gives the primary strength of attack speed and skill combinations. Both normally have low defense. But because defense is a stat deterimined by armor type and class, the Adept Rogue allows her to equip heavy armor, and have a higher damage resistance, average HP, high AP, and standard stats for movement speed (until she goes into Knuckle Mode). Her combination is considered a top-tier Adept Rogue build for both PvP and PvE.

Okay, few things:
PM the profiles people...no need to posting them
And 2: War Scythes are not the same as the scythes in .Hack//G.U.
This is a general War Scythe

I adore .hack! I've played all of the G.U. games and two of the first series, I've also watched 3 of the animes and read one of the mangas.

Can I join? =3

Yep, Ronyo. There's still room.

Just fill out a Profile and PM to either Selo or I.

Also, sorry it's taking so long to finish contructing. I've been sick.
@.@

Sorry folks, but think I'll have to bow out of this one. My own RP project is snowballing into something bigger than I had planned, which is wonderful, but has me pretty busy.

I hope the game works out well. Maybe if it goes for awhile I could come back at a later time if you ever open it for more players.

• I've been trying to resist joining, as I have my own roleplay to look to, but I can't! I simply love .Hack too much!
      <3
      [/list:u][/list:u]

I sent a proflie to Selo ^__^ Just waiting on him now =D

And I love the picture I found to use X3

@ Night Walker: I'm sorry that you're too busy to join ours, I hope yours goes well too!

@ pretty: Go ahead and fill out the profile if you wish ^,.,^ I don't mind taking in new players!!

@ those who still haven't filled in profiles: Go ahead and send them in!
I suggest sending them to me, as I only need to study for exams this week and then I will be perfect, but still good right now. I have also just about finished my half of the posts for the RP.

@ Everyone joining: I am sorry for my absence but I was busy working on my final draft of my Research Paper, I should be good for the most part of this week though as I finished it now! YEEEAAA!

Heh, my last exam is on the 18th, so after that, I can rp ALLLLLL day XD

The last portion of my posts are almost finished. Then, I'll just need to finish my profile.

Goddamn, I hate being sick.
Slows me down so badly!

I hope no one's mad at me. D:

Back
Top Bottom