Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fate/Five Rings (Revelations and Count of Chaos)

"Alright, well I'll go freshen up myself then. Do let me know if I can help you in any way, even it's beyond my normal duties as a Servant in the Grail War." She said, again there was that teasing. She liked this Master so far, he was honorable, well-meaning, the only thing was being secretive when it came to his wish. Then again those wishes were often very personal, some were very grand, and others were essentially meaningless. Musashi thought hers were quite simple, if somewhat selfish. Her original wish would not be honored by the Holy Grail that much she had learned from previous Masters, previous wars. It meant that her wish had to change. Of course when her Master felt willing to tell her his wish she would tell her selfish wish to him. She still respected it, and would wait for him to tell it in due time. Musashi stepped into the hallway, and moved back to bathroom again. She walked into the bathroom, closing the door, but altogether not firmly, causing it to open again slightly. Miya paid no mind to this, as she absentmindedly began unraveling her kimono, letting it drop away. She started the water in bath again, fitting the drain back in. Soon her other clothing joined her kimono on the floor, and now free of her clothes, she moved one slender leg into the bath, before getting in all the, sliding down until the water came neck deep to her. The warm water felt heavenly on her skin, and while it was something she necessarily did not have to do, a hot bath had always soothed her. She settled for a few minutes, taking deep breaths. Thinking on the days ahead, before finally reaching for some soap, rubbing it over herself. While she seemed to be treating the situation rather casually a part of her mind still remained tense.

What if despite her Master's enchantment one attacked them before the war started in earnest? What if one was already watching their house? What if that had managed to tail them back her, despite her Master's attempts to confuse them? These thoughts filled her head, but she quickly dispensed with those anxieties, knowing she would be ready when the time came to fight. She mused on whether she should wash her hair, and after a second, pulled the hair pin, and let her hair down, and submerged, soaking her head. She wiped the water out of her eyes, half tempted to sit until all the hot water left the bath.

Many of the same thoughts were running through his mind as Musashi worried over the same things that he was. Just because the war hadn’t started in earnest, did not mean more unscrupulous masters wouldn’t be looking to thin out the competition. One of the classes was Assassin as well, would it not make sense for the master of Assassin to take out their targets before they were a threat? In the end, there were a thousand things that could go wrong, and it was likely a hundred of them were either in the process of happening, or had already happened. But, freaking out over every concern wasn’t going to get him anywhere. He had a Saber, supposedly one of the strongest classes. While he wasn’t intending to rely purely on brute force, he felt that this was the ace in his sleeve… Even if the ace was a particularly sharp blade in the end. For now, he was just looking to get some rest and recover from the summoning, which felt a little draining.

For Musashi however, the bath was heated, spacious, and near perfect. It seemed her masters hideout was a rather spacious and well made place, possibly meant for those of wealth. Jun didn’t come from wealth himself, but he had been able to make a deal with those who did, and they offered him this building as his fortress, so to speak. It would be difficult to trace him back here unless he was exceptionally sloppy, and while it was not in the most populated part of the city, it was still a large enough area that he felt properly shielded from being scoped out. He didn’t like the idea of using people as shields, but he knew there had to be a sense of pragmatism in the war as well. Hopefully, it wouldn’t come to that.

Miya lingered in the bath for just a little longer, before finally deciding to shift and then stand up, grabbing each side of the tub and using it push herself up. She pulled plug before she had sat up, and so the water was rather loudly draining as the swordswoman stood up. She stepped out of the tub, one slender leg after the other. She grabbed one of the fresh, dry towels and began drying off, after she had had thoroughly dried her hair. She grabbed the hair dryer, which while not a thing at all in her world and time, the Holy Grail War had given her the benefit of modern technology understanding. She quickly dried her hair off, and given that it had always been rather straight hair, it remained that way. Musashi set her clothing up and wrapped it up, she could put it back on later, but right now the towel was comfortable enough. It clung to the heft of her breast, to the curves of her hips and buttocks. Making sure the bathroom was all set, she shut off the light and then walked back down the hallway to Jun's room.

"Was there anything else Jun?" She figured she could alway stand guard. Though to be honest the other reason that Musashi had returned wearing only the towel, was that she was a bit of a show off. She was trying to provoke a reaction and in this situation probably would. The towel seemed to ride that very fine line of being secured enough, but of course one tug or awkward movement and the towel would unravel. In way given the show she had gotten, perhaps a part of her thought it fair to behave like this. Then again Musashi did find it fun to get a rise out of her Master.

Jun continued to think, even as he got dressed for bed. Whether he wanted to admit it or not, the summoning spell was draining even if the Grail acted as an anchor for his heroic servant, it still relied on a good deal of his mana to properly summon and maintain her. But as the man slipped on a comfortable shirt and began to put on a pair of shorts, his eyes looked to the towel clad Musashi. There was more than something appealing about her, as while she was a swordswoman and her body significantly honed, it was hard to ignore the curves of her body and where she seemed particularly soft… Which was honestly everywhere, it was hard to pry his eyes off of her, and when she asked if there was anything else, she gave him pause. “No, I suppose not. It’s going to be an… exciting time soon. For a given value of exciting.” Inwardly he was anxious, even though he presented a more confident aura. He wouldn’t let his servant see him fretting over something, but an idea did cross his mind.

“Actually.” He spoke, moving for the bed. “I’d like to test my security systems properly. To that end, that would require me relying on them for now, and not on you. In that manner I would request you catch some rest yourself, I know servants likely don’t need to sleep but I bet they can still find it relaxing. Why don’t you rest with me in bed?” he asked as he moved to sit on the bed, the comfy looking thing giving a soft squeak as he sat down on it. “I insist, really. I trust your guarding skills as a servant, but I also have the feeling that if anything got into this house you’d know it whether you’re asleep or awake. You’re my last line of defense afterall!” Surely he had no ulterior motive, right?

Jun was right, it was sure to get crazy soon. Even if the Holy Grail War hadn't started in earnest yet, it wasn't unheard of, for some elements, that usually controlled servants like Assassin to make the first move on another master. Additionally who knew if some of their enemies weren't working together. The very notion was troubling. Musashi hadn't really noticed his eyes following her body, though she was also aware of what she was doing. It was good to see her master confident, however it was more than a little bit concerning, because she didn't want him to think he could trust to be honest with her. She trusted him a great deal already, however she was still reserved, given that he had chosen not to reveal his wish, and she in turn had not revealed her wish either. It was only fair, and honestly she felt more than a little selfish in her choice for her wish. Still amidst all the dangerous wishes, was one simple selfish wish really that awful?

Musashi nodded at Jun's points about his security systems, his defensive and concealment runes and other stuff included. It was definitely a good point, and she understood that she was his first and last line of defense (and offense for that matter). Jun was right, Servants didn't need to sleep, neither did they need to bathe, eating could help, but direct transfers of Mana were usually the best for a Servant. The towel clad servant spoke, stepping towards the bed. "Sure! As long as you don't mind sharing a bed with a woman like me." Miya chuckled, she sat down on the bed beside Jun. Her tantalizing towel within the reach of her master, the towel clung so tightly to her supple finger, some of her pale skin still slightly wet from the shower, giving a slight sheen to her skin, where it was exposed. In way while her closeness may have be considered to be inappropriate by some, it was good that she was so close to protect her master if the need arose.

“Have a problem with sharing the bed? I would think only the most insane would have a problem with a beautiful warrior sharing a bed with them.” As he winked slyly in her direction he was soon to face her, laying down on the bed as he felt a slight wave of exhaustion hit him. A good night’s rest and then perhaps a day or two of peace before the truce between mages was over, and the war began proper. He was still an optimist though, he had summoned a Saber… And a very powerful one at that. While it was likely the other summoners had their own dangers, he truly felt blessed right now… Even if his focus was a slightly more lecherous one as his eyes remained on her, enjoying the sight of her wet and barely clad body.

There was plenty enough room for the two to sleep, with some distance between one another but he wasn’t about to give her that sort of luxury, instead he would deliberately move closer to her when she moved for the bed. And he had a good excuse to do so, if he needed to give one. Security in a dangerous time was important and even an inch or two of difference could mean the difference between life and death… Or perhaps just warmth between the two, either way – he felt secure in his own little lie.

Musashi blushed a little at that, trying to avoid direct eye contact with her Master for a second. She leaned further back, but was still sitting up somewhat. As she settled in she noticed her master lay down, but then noticed him even closer to her. She was a little more aware of her Master's eyes on her figure now, and that had caused the embarrassment showing a light pink twinge to now a deeper red coloring her cheeks. She felt warm, even warmer than the shower, and while she hadn't be used to this kind of attention in a long time, she was normally so confident, it was like acknowledgment of her beauty had caused the Swordswoman to realize her femininity more clearly again.

"Umm...is there anything else you need from me, Master?" She asked, feeling hotter by the minute, the towel clinging close to her supple frame, a decent tug could remove it, rendering the barely clothed beauty bereft of her modesty. To be honest as much as this kind of attention embarrassed her, she actually quite liked it, it was good to feel attractive, and to be honest a lecherous master wouldn't be that bad in her opinion, she was more annoyed by the boring, stick in the mud types, even if she respected how most of them had a sense of duty.

When Musashi asked if there was anything else she could do, he shook his head. “being close enough is good enough for me. I do need some earnest rest and time to recover what mana I spend summoning you.” His tone was actually sounding a little sleepy by that point, even if he wanted to see how much further things could go. Once his head hit the pillow though sleep came easily to him as his body needed it badly at the moment. It may well even be the last truly ‘restful’ night he would get for some time now – a War between mages was a truly serious affair, and while he was not as vicious as other mages could be, he knew he’d have to steel himself for the fights to come. It was a dreamless sleep for him, the time passing by swiftly as the moon made its voyage across the sky, and eventually the rays of dawn slowly began to creep through the windows, providing true light to the world once more as Jun began to slowly wake up, his eyes steadily fluttering open as he looked about his room once he sat up.

As Jun looked about the room it was likely his eyes would be drawn to something still rather close to him. His servant was resting beside him, and while it wasn't exactly necessary for a servant to rest, Musashi seemed to be resting soundly, though there was one important thing missing from her that was there the night before. The towel the Saber servant had been wearing was nowhere, and Musashi's bare buttocks, as well as the rest of her body for that matter was on display for her master. The beautiful swordswoman seemed to be enjoying a pleasant rest, as she had a smile on her face, unaware of the complete and intimate exposure of her body in front of her master. Again while it wasn't necessary, when a Servant rested it was likely she wasn't drawing as on much as she would normally with her master. Additionally she seemed to be quite endowed, and given the way she wore her outfit it was unlikely that he hadn't noticed before, except down he would be pretty much able to see every bit of her. Musashi seemed to have a sixth sense and awoke, though unaware of her blatant nudity.

"Good morning Master, did you rest well?" She asked, still not aware of the change in her state of dress.

Come the morning, his arms stretched above his head, giving out a low and soft groan as he felt the aches of waking up. "I... Slept pretty well! And we're still alive so no one tried to kill us over night." While his humor was a little dry, he was still quite serious as he looked about, shifting out of bed to get dressed for the day. "We should get a few things done. If you stay in spirit form the entire time you'll be a beacon to anyone looking for that... At the same time we can't have you walking around dressed like you came out of a cosplay convention." He said, his tone teasing. "We'll get you dressed in some of my clothes then hit a clothing store or three so we can get you a few outfits. I believe in your material form your spirit output is more limited, so it will be harder to trace you." Plus he had no alternative reasons to want to get her dressed in something else. Even if he did, he surely wouldn't be smiling at the thought of it like he was now. No! he was a prim and proper master, and was certainly not going to have any illicit thoughts.

"Ah well I would not have rested if I did not think we were safe enough. Seems like your wards, and other spells have held, and likely will keep holding." Miya was a little surprised when she looked down to see that towel she had been wearing had come undone while she "slept", but also felt quite comfortable, and rather shamelessly swung her legs out off the bed and stood up, there being a slight bounce to her exposed breasts. Musashi's nudity did not humiliate her, as she was a Servant to her Master, but also what had caused her to blush earlier was not her own nudity, but how close she was to her master. It was that same bit that of embarrassment that had tinged her cheeks only slightly as she stood utterly nude beside her master, looking over around the closets and drawers. "Do you have anything you'd like me to wear, or anything you'd suggest I wear in the meantime? I do understand why you'd like me to have something more casual, but I assume being like this would also draw much attention." Musashi joked about her state of dress, or rather lack thereof. As much as she joked, it sounded quite fun and incredibly scandolous, and would have been utterly shameful and not befitting of a swordswoman like her, so she hoped her master understood it as a joke, a slight glistening between her legs showed how the thought of such exhibitionism thrilled her, despite knowing it was a completely moronic idea, especially in the middle of this Holy Grail conflict.

Any illicit thoughts he was surely having were not helped by the way she looked. Naked and with everything on display, his eyes slowly sauntered over Musashi’s body with clear interest, a small hum escaping his lips as his eyes held a mischievous intent within. His idle gaze was only snapped out of the moment that he heard her question, the man looking away as if feeling guilty over something. “I admit outside of men’s clothing I have nothing you can readily wear. We might have to get you to a store or three if you want a wardrobe to wear while we’re out hunting or here even.” Though he had no qualms about her current lack of dress. Instead he rose up fully, giving a soft stretch as he moved to look out the window instead. It was still early in the morning, and he knew in a day or so he’d be in a fight for his life against half a dozen other masters who would want him disabled at the least.

“We should go early, we have no idea what we could run into out there. Possibly even another master doing reconnaissance. The earlier we go the less people there will be to worry about, so I would rather make sure that we’re able to get out before we have to worry about being seen by our enemies. I have some smaller shirts and pants that may fit you, they’re in the closest hung up.” They were from when he was younger, and while she was by no means a very petite woman, she still held a smaller and slimmer profile than he did.

Musashi smiled slightly and seemingly made no effort to cover up her naked body. It was clear that she was interested in a way, but also felt no shame in her exposure. It would honestly take a lot for a swordswoman like herself to get flustered. "Ah that is unfortunate, I may have to travel in spirit form, or we'd need some cover for my state of dress. I am interested in seeing the latest fashion and picking out some clothes. I do apologize Master for putting you out like this." She did muse on the fights ahead, but understood that dwelling wouldn't honestly help much. She could plan, but at the end of the day, her greatest skill was that of the sword, and she felt confident that she would be able to deal with any threat that came her way. Perhaps that was too much bravado, but Musashi was a confident woman and would not buckle in the face of a Holy Grail War.

"That does sound like a smart move Master. It is definitely important to considerable possible battlefields and threats that may occur on them. I'm sure that no Masters would start attacking before the Holy Grail War starts in earnest. Musashi turned her back to her master, her naked and perfectly round buttocks on display as she opened the closet, and start viewing the clothes, that tantalizing and well shaped body so clearly on display, a slight wet shine could be seen between her legs, she was aroused obviously, but clearly downplaying it, playing coy with her Master.

Seeing the slight glisten of arousal that Musashi had, his mind couldn’t help but linger on other thoughts even with the more serious gravitas of the grail war in front of them. “Musashi.” He spoke, beginning to approach her from behind. Part of him simply had to wonder, but as his hand wrapped around to her front to bring her closer against him, wondering wasn’t just the only thing he wanted to do. “I think you’re beginning to enjoy your time with me a little to much.” His tone was a little teasing, but his breath was warm against her neck and his words steadily growing more quiet. “I know you’re here to win the grail war too, but… I think it might be a good idea if we get some of our own desires vented out, and don’t tell me you don’t have any desire yourself.” he could see it, and he didn’t want his servant lying to him. Still, it was an intense situation to be in, his body brushing up against hers, a warm and intimate feeling as the hand on her stomach slowly began to run its way up against her body. His other hand remained softly on her hip for a lingering moment, but it took only a second or so before it began to trail down her front as well, beginning to make its way between her legs as he hummed out in a more ambient, latent desire for the swordswoman.

Musashi gasped when she felt Jun's hands on her naked body, especially when he pulled her close enough for her soft and yet tight bare buttocks to press against his groin. "Ah well, never have I met a man so bold, and yet I am very happy you are." She said, her voice a breathy whisper. She leaned her naked body back against him, happy to feel his hand wrapped around her. "I was wondering when and if you would do anything...when you had me sleep next to you basically naked, and then actually had me naked, I was wondering if you'd give in." She enjoyed feeling his one hand slowly trail upwards, while she felt his other hand, first on her hip, and then sliding down between her legs, the closer that Jun's fingers dragged towards her pussy, the more her breath hitched up, the woman was clearly aroused. Her hands moved in unison to encourage his own to explore her naked body all the more. Musashi would not have presented and left herself exposed in such a way if she wasn't looking for a reaction like this in the first place. She craved the closeness, the warmth of two naked bodies pressed together upon a bed, to feel a man's arms wrap around her. She was filled with desire, so much desire in these moments that if she wasn't satisfied, it might have started clouding her head.

“If you haven’t met a bold man like me before, I think we’re both going to be surprising the other…” There was a warmth to his voice, a subtle ecstatic nature to it as his breath picked up in pace and his body plied against hers. He could feel her hands running down against his body as well, the man more built than most but not overly so – magic could be a physical thing, and he wanted to make sure he was ready for almost anything if he was getting in to a war… But right now the war was almost secondary to his mind, instead focusing on the lovely woman in front of him. As he pressed her back down onto the bed, Jun’s hand rested on her shoulder as the other helped to spread her thighs as he held one knee between them, moving onto the bed on all fours above her. “There, I think this position is a bit more natural, isn’t it?” he asked quietly as he leaned in slowly against her, his hair framing his face softly before his lips were soon against hers, giving out an intense and intimate kiss as the hand on her thigh ran up for her hip once more.

"Oh really?" Musashi chuckled, some of her more jovial and relaxed personality returning. She quite liked Jun so far, and being able to feel those firm hands on her naked body. She could see how built he was, she could feel it as well. In the way her hands ran over his chest, ran against his thighs. He definitely wasn't weak, he wasn't excessively muscular, she assumed most mages weren't but she didn't expect one of them to be so thoroughly athletic, so he either must have lead a very active lifestyle as a mage or otherwise he had been preparing for this Holy Grail War for a long time. Still as he pushed her onto her back back onto the bed, her mind wasn't really on the war. Instead it was on this handsome young man in front of her. Musashi felt one hand on her shoulder, and enjoyed feeling his other hand squeeze push one of her thighs open. Her hands reached out, wrapping her arms around his neck, and having a happy smirk on her lips, clearly enjoying this. "Yeah I think it is..." She giggled out, and then moaned slightly as she felt his hand run up against her thigh. She felt his lips press against hers so firmly, and soon they were kissing deeply and intensely, she didn't want this kiss to stop, not until she couldn't breath anymore, until she found herself gasping for air. She moaned as his hand traced up her thigh, knowing where he was going, meanwhile her hands started to slip down, and hook into his boxers, deciding she shouldn't be the only one fully naked any longer either.

“Yes, really.” he spoke back, seeing her less reserved personality come to the front once again. As Jun felt her hands running across his frame, he was happy to return the exploration, she had curves abound and he wanted to get more than just a glimpse of them after all. But as her arms reached out for his neck, he leaned in to make it easier for her to wrap them around him. “Seems like we might have a good way to bond before the war starts.” he spoke softly, his hand resting on the swell of her breast as the other hand helped move for his boxers, brushing over her hand as he started to lower them and let them fall to the floor, kicking them aside the moment he had the change. Already half erect, he certainly enjoyed the sight before him and that she was more than eager to explore him as well. Taking the initiative, his lips pressed back into Musashi’s for a firm and passionate kiss, feeling words wouldn’t quite do his desires justice when he could be much more physical with the servant. His tongue sought hers out, dancing with it as the hand that previously moved to lower his boxers instead moved to the small of her back, fingers tracing their way down towards her ass as he let his palm rest flat against it, soon squeezing her plush and ample rear before his hand withdrew just to smack against it, wanting to feel the jolt from being more rough with her.

"Indeed it does seem we do...I wouldn't mind bonding like this for a little while." Musashi chuckled, her ocean blue eyes filled with a playful glint. When his hand pressed against her breast, she inhaled slightly, enjoying his touch. Her eyes were drawn towards Jun's hips as she watched him push down his boxers the rest of the way. Seeing Jun, her Master still not aroused her hands that were surprisingly soft despite being ones that held swords in them, ran over the shaft, gently rubbing, her fingers dancing over his cock, before moving down to gently hold his sack in her hands, enjoying the heft of it against her hands. Her other hand went up to appreciate his fit body, fingers running along each line in his abdomen, gently squeezing her hand against those tightly packed muscles. He was certainly fit, that much was clear, but he wasn't excessive muscular. Miya herself had never really been one for the meathead type of guys. She always fancied those more athletic types. And Jun was certainly her type, call it a clique but Jun definitely seemed tall, dark, and handsome to her. Even the way he seemed to be brooding at moments was it's own sort of cute to her. Her eyes were drawn back to those amber ones, such a brilliant shade, and looking into them right now caused the swordswoman to feel warmer than before. Her hands moved back down to stroke and fondle Jun's cock, and not a few seconds after did she feel her head being tilted and his lips crashing against hers. His tongue demanding entrance and Miya relented, letting his tongue run over hers, two tongues running against each other in a lustful, hungry kiss.

She could feel his free hand move towards her hips, his fingers running along her buttocks, she loved how his fingers felt against her skin. She moaned out in the kiss, and even giggled somewhat as she felt his fingers sink into the soft flesh of her ass. Then she felt his hand crack across one of her cheeks, causing the woman to inhale sharply, and then moan a little. She definitely enjoyed this bit of roughness, her hands continued to gently stroke his shaft, closing her eyes and enjoying how it felt to be sharing a bed like this again after so long.

Jun really had no initial plan going into this with Musashi. There was the chance she could rebuke him or even try to cut him down were it not for his command seals should she not be interested in… But something about her softer hands running across his figure told him that this wasn’t about to be a bad experience. “Ah….” Breathing out a little more heavily, Jun smiled a bit more openly before she began to press her lips against his, his own crushing back into hers as their tongues danced together. “Mmph!” There was something to be said about putting ones self out there, and Jun was hoping to enjoy the fruits of risk. With one of his hands against her cheek, he felt her react to it as she moaned into the embrace, and in response his hand just squeezed against her a little more firmly. Taking a second to break the kiss, his eyes were on hers, before one hand moved for her shoulder and he helped edge her against the bed. ‘I think I have an idea of what we can do.” he said softly, this time his hand leaving her before both hands were on her shoulders, seeking to ease her to lay down on the bed. With a knee between the woman’s thighs, Jun looked her over, one hand remaining on her shoulder before the other hand slowly trailed down her body. Leaning in against her, he opted to kiss her again though rather than on the lips he opted to embrace her on the neck, his teeth sinking in against her as he moaned out softly, leaving a firmer love-bite against her skin before he began to kiss slowly and steadily against her body, leaving a trail of them as he made his way down her collar and then one of her breasts, his lips briefly against her nipple in another brief moment before making his way down her stomach as well, his goal seemingly a bit more evident as his roaming hand moved to help part against one of her thighs.

Musashi was enjoying this "bonding" with her master. The feel of naked skin pressed against naked skin, her softer body against his firm, and muscular one. Which of course was not say that Miya was out of shape in any way. It was simply that most of her body fat seemed to end up in all the right areas, and she was far more well-endowed that one would have figured a swordswoman to be like. She moaned in the deep and passionate kisses, their tongues seeming to spar and then move against the other. Feeling his hands squeezing, sinking into her she couldn't help but giggle slightly. As he had finally pulled back from the kiss Miya panted a bit, a pinkish blush on her pale white cheeks, her eyes looking at him longingly. She settled back as he eased her against the bed, and she moaned in joyful pleasure as she felt his hand snaking across her naked body. At first she felt his lips on her neck, and then gasped and squeaked loudly as she felt his teeth sink into her own soft flesh, she could definitely feel the bite marks after he had sunk his teeth so firmly into her neck, it definitely did heighten her arousal quite a bit, as her pussy felt even wetter because of such rough treatment. She groaned out more in pleasure as his lips trailed down her collar and over her breasts, feeling his lips wrap around one of her sensitive nipples she moaned out even more, her breath seem to heighten more as the kisses continued down her abdomen, so obvious to her. Her hands ran against his body where she could reach him. She was at Jun's mercy, at this point he was the one directing how things would go, and while be a rather strong-spirited woman, she didn't mind submitting if it was in this sort of way. Miya writhed and squirmed ever so gently underneath him, her hips even rising ever so slightly at each touch. "More...please..." She moaned out.

It probably wasn’t the best idea to be so direct with his servant, but as far as he was concerned this was a life or death war and if Musashi wasn’t fighting against it and even seemed to relish it that it was something he should seek to enjoy to the best of his ability. His lips continued lower against her, teeth occasionally sinking in against her soft body as he made his way down against he. With her hands moving against his figure at the same time, he was definitely having fun. Jun nudged her to lay against the bed as he moved, his hand briefly pushing against her chest though his position barely gave him the leverage to properly manhandle the woman. Instead, once she took the hint his hands began to move for her inner thighs, nails dragging against her body as he spread her legs and moved to rest himself on his knees between them. His lips were soon against her slit however as his face moved between her thighs, tongue eagerly lapping away at her pussy as he breathed out steadily and softly. He wasn’t one to just take pleasure, wanting to give it back in equal measure so for now he was more than content to bring her to a peak of pleasure, the samurai woman seemingly putty in his hands as she moaned out for her master.

Fingers spread out against her legs and steadily squeezed down, his breathing getting more intense by the moment as arousal made his cheeks more flush and his body warmer. With it still being morning and the war starting that evening it would give them some time to bond and be intimate with one another, but that didn’t seem to be the only reason he wanted to pleasure her.

Miya moaned out as soon as she felt Jun's lips against her slit, his tongue licking over her. Her hips lifted ever so slightly, feeling Jun's fingers sink against her surprisingly soft thighs made the Servant moan all the more. Musashi was sure there were plenty of masters that in the same situation would have made this exclusively about them. Possibly even using their command seals to make a servant do something that they wanted. Thankfully Jun was not one of those masters, or at least he did not seem to be. She loved the feeling of her master's firm hands on her naked, soft skin of her body. Her hands moved downwards fingers running through Jun's brown hair, not really holding him against her, it was more likely she was steadying herself as she continued to let out very breathy moans. Musashi's toes curled in pleasure and her fingers gripped against Jun's hair a bit more, but she still didn't grip excessively. Perhaps if he hadn't essentially went straight down to her pussy, she might have uttered out some clever remark, but alas the feeling of his tongue lapping away at her pussy, she was far too deep in hedonistic joy to mutter out a sentence.

Perhaps this wasn't exactly the best use of their time, they could do more to get prepared. However when the Holy Grail War started in earnest moments like these would be few and far between. So this was a moment where they could get some rest. Where they could delight in some carnal pleasure. When her and Master would be in this war they would facing threats that she knew it would be very hard to relax their guard. Some Masters and Servants might gun for them directly. Some might offer temporary alliances, regardless it would a war filled with death and treachery. It would be filled to the brim with combat and subterfuge. So this was would be a reprieve, a chance to relax, because this evening then they would have to start behaving more carefully.

Jun knew well enough when not to force someone into doing something. Especially when ‘someone’ could easily cut him and slice him to pieces. No – it was far more enjoyable when they both desired the same thing, and just with the way Musashi moaned out and reacted to his ministrations of her, it was clear that she had no desire to stop him, at least for now. Perhaps it was just the rising tensions and fear of imminent death that made Jun a little more brazen with taking the saber servant, but as his tongue ran across her slit it was something he relished in. His hair was rich and silky to the touch, allowing for easy grip even as his hands squeezed against her inner thighs, keeping them nice and spread for himself. With special attention paid to her clit, it was only a matter of moments till his face was no longer buried between her thighs and instead a series of kisses were soon planted against her groin and up her stomach, his hand moving for her shoulder to press her against the bed. For Jun it was time to take a slightly more direct course with her, his arousal evident as he moved so rest on the bed as well, his shaft firm and thick as he leaned in, the member brushing against her thigh once he had her laying down, the man kneeling and moving to rest himself closer to her, the head of his cock soon eagerly brushing against her slit at the same time that his lips were against her breasts, licking softly against her nipple when he kissed there and making his way for her neck. The tip of his shaft rubbed and pressed against her slit, and with a slight thrust from his hips, just the tip was soon spearing into her.

Musashi wasn't a woman of fickle desires, she understood that other servants could be capricious because servants ran the gamut of the worst of humanity to its best. People, characters of renown and legend. She could almost sense a bit of unease radiating from her master. Perhaps it was her skill in combat, the ability to read body language that gave her a sense that he was nervous with her. Was it her beauty, was it her skill with the sword, her power? It seemed to much more along the lines of the later. While in some way having that level of power over another could be thrilling to some it wasn't to her. Instead as her fingers ran through his silky, soft hair she gently stroked it, wanting him to ease up and relax. The two of them could be all tense and on edge later, when a certain degree of nerves kept one alert. Right now she wanted to enjoy the simple pleasure of sex and sharing the bed with another. When his tongue ran along Miya's slit, she moaned out again. Her fingers gripped the sheets while toes curled in carnal bliss. Soon she felt the warmth of his lips kissing up from between her legs and over her stomach. As Jun pushed her against the bed, she settled back into sheets. Soft, and yet hitched moans erupting from her lips. She giggled a bit as she felt his cock pressing against her thigh. As he rubbed against Musashi's pussy more, the head of his cock pressing against her entrance she moaned. The addition of his lips and tongue now at her breasts caused her to moan out, as her breasts, especially her nipples were very sensitive, her arousal would be all the more obvious as she felt herself growing wetter between the legs. Soon she could feel the pressure of him pressing against her, and she gasped all the more loudly when the tip had finally teasingly pushed inside of her. Her arms reached out to grip him around the neck or shoulders. It didn't really matter to Musashi in this moment. She didn't want her master to tease her any longer. She wanted him inside of her, all the way inside of her. Their nude bodies firmly pressed against each other, their forms writhing in pleasure as they laid on the bed.

"Please." That was the one word that Musashi spoke, and it carried with such an obvious tone of sexual desperation, she had placed her sense as a servant and a swordswoman aside and had given over to her lust. She did not want to think of battle, of the Holy Grail War, all she wanted was this moment, she wanted to be sated, and to be not concerned with anything else.

Back
Top Bottom