Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fate/Five Rings (Revelations and Count of Chaos)

Revelations

He'll smite you with metaphor fists!
Staff member
Administrator
Time is a picture in motion through eternity.

The thought drifted through his mind as he finished the last few runic lines of the summoning circle. Beginning to rise as he dusted his pants off, there was a brief moment of hesitation, he hadn't summoned her just yet, so he had every chance to back out should he so desire, right? And yet.... He'd come this far, he'd sacrificed so much just to get here. If he were to back out now, all of that would be for nothing - and there was still the chance he'd be a victim of the war anyway. He knew this was likely to be a vicious one, the other magi in the war were not likely to go easy on any who go tin their way, and while he hoped to keep casualties to a minimum, there was still the fact that a few probably wouldn't stop participating in the war until they took their final breath. Thankfully, he was prepared for that. The crimson summoning circle that he had drawn and painted over the floor of the room seemed to shine briefly as he stepped over it, carrying an old and faded tome in his hands kneeling down one last time to set the japanese manuscript in the center. The catalyst for the summoning was one of the most important things, and he had picked a very antiquated catalyst. If he was right - he should be able to guess and ascertain the identity of his servant almost immediately, but even with a strong catalyst there was no telling what he could truly get.

Looking it over one last time with amber eyes, he exhaled faintly, the chill in the night air causing his breath to become visible as he shivered for just a moment from both the cold and the anticipation of what was to happen. Clasping his hands together, he felt his magical circuits starting to come to life, energy flowing through them before his hands slowly began to extend outwards, seeking to focus that energy as his lips started to part, and he spoke the ritual, his words soft at first, but slowly growing in power as he started to feel the connection grow between this world and another, a more intangible place, but one teeming with power...

Iron is the foundation, and fire is the catalyst.

O’ hero of old, lost to time and judged by history, heed my call.

From ages past to a new dawn, I call you from your eternal rest and bind your fate with mine.

Come forth! I summon you with the aid of the Grail, I summon you as my sword and saber in this war, O’ ancient hero. Heed this call and come forth, accept this offered sacrifice and arise into the world of men once more!

Every word drew more power from him, he felt the mana in his circuits being pulled out, drawn and used as the connection for the summoning. Before long, every word he spoke carried a wave of pain and shock through him as it drew on his ambient reserves, draining them to the very limit as the connection between the throne of heroes and the living world was formed, and something pulled from it, into this world. If everything went well, the pain, the effort to acquire the catalyst, everything would be worth it! As he continued to chant, the room began to glow with ephemeral motes of magical energy, the dancing sapphire lights slowly coalescing in the center of the summoning circle as they pooled and gathered... Only to eventually explode outward in a blinding and dazzling display as the young man quickly covered his eyes with oen of his arms, the ritual completing with a more explosive climax.

When the sapphire lights finally diminished at the center of the circle stood a woman, her hair the shade of cherry blossoms. Her eyes were a deep shade of blue, to compare them to the sapphire light from earlier wouldn't have been far off either Her pink hair was draw back into a bun, a hair piece that looked a black and red fan of held it place. Her slender, and yet powerful arms were covered in black gloves with the fingers exposed. She wore black kneesocks, with geta sandals on her feet. Her milky white thighs exposed. She was wearing a beautiful blue kimono that that only stretched as far as the upper part of her thighs, dangerously close to exposing her most intimate areas. Her Kimono was held in place, by strings tied to a black collar around her neck. A red cloth wrapped, that long piece of red fabric wrapped around her waist, holding the kimono in place. Two sheathes were tied to her hips as well.

Her eyes looked over at the man who had summoned her. Her eyes regarded him, was this the voice she heard as she was pulled through the ether? She remembered traveling, many wars, many fights, she had so many that she forgot them, or perhaps that was an effect the grail's power.

"My name is Miyamoto Musashi, are you my master?" She asked, curious to his answer. Though there seemed to be a feeling, a connection between the two. Still she preferred him to answer, just so she knew who he was in all of this.

With the blue light beginning to die down and him actually being able to see again, the magus lowered his arms as he breathed out faintly and realized what he had done. It worked – the catalyst, the summoning circle, the verses… Everything had worked perfectly. Of course he knew it would work, but the fact that he’d never summoned something before this amazed him. It was a draining process to summon something as powerful as a servant, but completely worth the effort. Of course, these were his initial thoughts as he just saw a humanoid figure standing in the circle, not really seeing what they looked like.

And upon realizing what she looked like – (It was definitely a woman), he stood there a bit… Quiet for a moment, his amber brown eyes slowly looking her over. The kimono she wore was bold – both in colors and design, as well as how short it was. She was clearly a warrior from the blades on her hip, but she looked… Very feminine, in all the right ways. Was this the right person? It had to be, right? Even when she spoke and asked him if he was her master while giving her name… It was Miyamoto Musashi afterall. It was hard to believe that he was staring a legend in the face, and being asked if she belonged to him as a servant.

The Magus was a tall and athletically built man – not muscular but well toned, with dark brown hair and amber colored eyes. Dressed in a gray long sleeved shirt, and black pants, his hands were a tad dirty from drawing the circle, but even then he held an aura of confidence about him, quickly dusting his hands off on his pants. “...Yes, I am your Master. I am Jun Sander. We are to participate in a grail war, together.” Soon offering his hand, he stepped forward.

"Nice to meet you, Jun Sander." Her disposition improved greatly upon him giving his name, in fact it was as if her mood and lightened tenfold. She wore a cheery smile on her face; her dazzling blue eyes seemed to carry a warmth in them that had been absent before. So it was another grail war, so many wars, so many battles. While she wasn't one to shy away from a fight, grail wars were still a war, and war was ugly. She stepped forward as well, her hand gently grabbing his, for a woman whose life was combat, there was a remarkable softness to her touch, and when they shook it was gentle. She felt no need to firmly grip his hand, as if she was some servant who was a servant. She was samurai, and while her attitude had always fit that of wandering vagabond, a ronin, in these wars she was samurai, a warrior with a lord, a master.

This time when she regarded him, it was definitely a lot less severe and more appreciative, while his grey shirt and black pants seemed rather muted. Perhaps he prefers function to style. It was not a knock. He gave off an aura of self-assurance, which was good, a master who lacked confidence in himself was always worrisome. His dark brown hair, and those eyes, amber was not usually a shade of eye color, so it caught her by surprise for a second. If he had summoned he was a mage, she wondered where his strengths laid though, she would found out sooner or later, best to let him show or tell when he felt like it or needed to. When their shake was done, she bowed and then spoke. "Then I shall be by your side for every battle, my master. You can me Musashi or Miya if that is easier. I suppose I could be called by my servant class, Saber. Still if my master would honor me by calling me by my name, I would greatly appreciate it." Her smile continued. "What shall we do first master?" As a mage in this war, he probably had his plans, she hoping she could enjoy her time in this land, before every moment was filled with combat.

She held a soft and almost intimate touch, and he admired that – she wasn’t purely a warrior or a tool, and he had no intention of seeing her as the latter. The fact that she returned his handshake spoke volumes and as he sighed out quietly, his body relaxed a little more. He was confident but he had no further need to put on airs about her. She had a graceful look about her, from the flowing robes of her kimono to even her smile – for a swords woman, she was remarkably beautiful and it was hard to keep his amber toned eyes off of her. “I’ll call you Miya for now. But if we get in an altercation with another servant or master to protect your identity I will simply refer to you as ‘Saber’, goes that sound good?”

When she asked what to do first however, a hand was soon put to his chin. ‘Well… I suppose I should at least tell you a little bit about myself before anything. I’m half Japanese and half german, my father was from America and my mother from here in Japan.” Pausing for a moment, he shrugged. “I don’t know any other masters in the war, so i’m as clueless as you. I wasn’t ever uh – officially trained by the mage’s association, and some of that might show when I need to use it. But I assure you that i’m as good a mage as any and can keep you well supplied with Mana.” He gave a small but once again confident smile. “Past that, I guess if you have any questions, i’m free. We both want the grail, right? I don’t know what your wish is, but mine… It’s a secret for now.” he would tell her later, but he couldn’t tell everything immediately, right?

“As for our next goal? Wait a bit until daytime, then we need to get to exploring the city, we’ll be starting with downtown and working from there. Chances are, other masters might be in the area too, we should try to keep our guard up.” He explained, figuring she'd have no issues with that.

"That sounds perfectly fine, would you like me to refer you as Jun or Mr. Sander?" There was a slight pause, and her eyes became seemed to take on lustful shine to them. "Or perhaps you would prefer I call you master all the time," She said, in breathy, need tone. Her kimono seem as if was about to unravel. Then a smile spread across her lips, but it wasn't a naughty smile, no this was a grin. "Sorry, I couldn't resist! " Miya laughed, not even trying to stifle it. She hoped he wouldn't take her light joke too hard.

She listened intently to him when he told her about himself. He was definitely an interesting man, that was to say the least and withholding his goals did add a bit more mystery to him. Still she had hoped to hear what his plans were. "Ah, we'll have to see if The Grail is capable of answering mine. Don't worry it's nothing dangerous."

"That sounds like a plan, master. We're safe right now. Is there anything you would like to or need to master, sleep perhaps?" She asked.

"Just Jun, please. Mister sounds so... Formal." he spoke, laughing a little under his breath. So far at the least it felt like he had chosen a strong servant to go with his personality, but when she spoke about calling him master... There was a more indulged look in his eyes. "Oh? You are my servant, it's only natural that you do call me master..." Pausing for a moment, he then teased back. "If only to keep others from finding out my name - don't want them tracking me down too easily." he spoke, shaking his head.

"I'm sure the Grail can - i've heard it can perform miracles. Still, we need to actually win it to see what it can do though." he mused, tapping his chin. "Yes, Sleep sounds good. I'll be waking early tomorrow so you won't need to wait too long." But the spell had drained him, and he'd need to catch his breath and fully begin participating in the war soon. he'd summoned a Saber as he had hoped, but he knew the other classes could still cause issues, and some may even have the advantage in the city through familiarity with it, or better preparations.

It was good to see that she had such a good-natured master, a man that was able to laugh, even if it was a little was a good sign to her. A smug smirk was on her lips, when she had called him master. When they were resting, she was sure to tease him about that again. She was already on her guard though, a Holy Grail War would not be easy to conquer, but she already knew war wasn't easy in itself. She gave a hearty laugh on her lips when he teased right back at her. "I like you." She chuckled, at least in the war she'd be able to enjoy little moments like these again.

"We should go to your residence now then, I will watch over you when you rest of course, you will not need to worry." She said, particularly eager to see her master's abode, but also to scout out the town. She knew her current clothes would be ill-fitting to wear around normal society, no matter how comfortable she felt in her kimono. Her master would have to get rest soon, recovering his mana, his ability to cast magic, magic she was curious to see in action, as he was a mage after all. She waited on her master's next decision, since returning to his domicile seemed like the most appropriate action at the moment.

"You like me, huh?" he asked, smiling even wider. "Good, I was worried as to what kind of servant you'd be like but..." As he tapped a finger to his chin for a moment and soon began to head towards the door to the building he had used as a summoning area, it wasn't hard to figure out where he should go next. "Come with me, we'll head home. I'll get some rest, and then I scan show you the layout of the city and if you want to hang out in a visible form, we'll need to get you some clothes." He spoke, "We have a few days before the war proper starts and I would prefer we be able to move around the city normally."

His car wasn't a modern or top of the line one, but it was clear he took care of it from the sleek dark red paint, to the plush leather seats inside. Waiting for her to get in as well, he would soon be driving them both to his home - an apartment located in a slightly more upscale part of the town. Given it was night and he had chosen a relatively distant warehouse, most of the streets were dark, leaving the city a little shrouded by the night sky.

Musashi opened the passenger side door and sat down. "Comfy!" She remarked as she sat down in the plush red seat. Earlier she had perked up at the mention of clothes. She wondered the variety of fashions this world had. She was eager to see what their shops were like. She noticed that from her knowledge of this world granted by the grail, that it wasn't very high end, most mages seemed to have extravagant tastes, her master practiced restraint, that was very good. Given the car was given, it told her placed value in his tools and was reliable. She was blessed with a great master, all signs so far had pointed to that. She decided to hide keep herself in view, if anyone was watching perhaps she looked like a quirky girlfriend cosplaying. That and given they were in a car meant they didn't have to worry too much with her unique experience.

"Have you been in the city long, master?" Miya asked. While she looked casually out the windows she was clearly taking in the land, but also scanning it for threats. While Jun was mysterious she sensed a good nature so far and a practical mindset, honorable traits to have in a master. She was interesting to see his home it also meant she could rest in her own way. Of course guarding Jun would always be her first priority.

"I've been here for about a year and a half, I've been preparing for the war pretty much the entire time..." he spoke on the way there, driving through emptry streets and back roads, just to make sure that he couldn't be easily tracked. "Haven't had much time to take things easy..." Most of the time admittedly had been securing his home via magical wards and protections, the rest of it was spent obtaining the catalyst for the Saber that sat next to him at that moment. "But don't worry, that doesn't mean i'm a total bore as a master. Nor will I see you as just a tool. I know you have your own desires for the grail or you wouldn't have accepted my summon, right?" He asked, his tone more pleasant as they finally arrived at a more well lit area, and he was soon parking at an empty space within. "We're here." Taking a moment to feel anything unusual in the air, he soon slackened his shoulders once things felt safe.

Exiting the car, he began to lead her to a small but comfortable looking one story home, looking somewhat similar to a number of other nearby homes. "It may not look like much outside, but..." As he stepped inside once the door was opened, that's where he was able to put his own personal touch to it. A mostly clean living room awaited them, with a number of amenities from a television, comfortable looking chairs and seats, and even a computer hooked up to a monitor. "Go ahead and make yourself at home, this may be one of the few nights we can both really be comfortable soon enough."

When they had finally had stepped inside the house Musashi was finally put at ease. With the amount of magical wards he had in place it relieved a great deal of tension in Musashi. "Thank you Jun, I will be drawing up a bath. Since you went through the summoning of me you could go first if you'd like." Regardless after removing her geta in the entrance hallway she made her way to the bathroom, bending over as she started the water, if Jun was looking he would have noticed she wore nothing under them besides the leggings nothing but her robes were covering her, she had been bottomless for so long she often forgot.

She mused on her own wish, knowing it was selfish, but so many had grand gestures and goals. They were too big without a sense of the reality of what they were asking. She just wanted something she could come back to.

With the wardings and magical security in place, the home was relatively safe – he had to summon her elsewhere due to the sheer magical energy that was required for summoning a servant would spike through even his defenses at home, but with the place being some distance away and the magical trail being faint, he felt it was unlikely anyone would track him down before the trail dissipated altogether. “A bath sounds good...” The man trailed off, looking to her as she bent over, his cheeks flushing just a little as she seemed to be wearing nothing beneath the kimono. Beginning to enter the bathroom, he looked to her, expecting her to leave – and even acting on that as he began to strip a little casually and absentmindedly as his hands moved for the hem of his shirt, steadily working on beginning to lift it up and take it off. He was a toned young man – not overly muscular, but still with an athletic, toned chest that rose and fell with every breath. Beginning to undo and unloop his belt, his eyes were closed, still feeling more use to the idea of being along in his bathroom.

Musashi had to lean even more forward, as she reached inside the tub to check the water temperature, and in doing she exposed even more of herself than she did before. Her Kimono couldn't cover her pale and thick ass cheeks, they had that delectable heart-shaped looked to them, and if Jun just looked down slightly he would notice that Musashi's bald pussy had also been exposed by this movement. Since there wasn't a breeze in the room, and she had become used to wearing nothing under her kimono she had no idea of the show she was giving her master. Her hips swayed back and forth as she hummed to herself. She would continually check the temperature, making sure it was very warm without being scalding, and furthermore that it would last her master long enough for him to enjoy himself. While a servant wasn't actually obligated to behave like a maid or such, Musashi had no qualms, essentially when her master could have also been very cold with her. He had been personable and reasonable so far, and had told her to make herself at home. He didn't press her for her reasons and didn't want to be pressed for his, it was something she could respect, and even admire. His was a noble and diligent soul.

"Alright master, I believe your bath is ready-" She said, turning back to regard her master.

He had his reasons for not asking for her wish just yet – part of him would admit that being part of th war was a little scary to him. He had possibly summoned a strong servant, one that was diligent and loyal, but he still had to wonder about what sort of servants and especially masters he’d be up against. He knew a few tricks, but there were likely to be older mages in this war, experienced ones and deadly at that… And they might have stronger/more capable defenses or tools. He couldn’t let that eat at him, though. he’d already committed himself to this conflict, and would seek to keep the violence and bloodshed minimal on his part. Thoughts about the war began to fade once he heard that the bath was ready, and he turned to look at the servant he summoned, offering a smile. “Thank you. This shouldn’t take long.” he said after a moment, moving into the bathroom as he closed the door behind him. Casually beginning to strip, one hand ran through his dark brown hair as he felt the humid air and steam from the bath, and as he was soon fully without clothes he simply stepped into it and began to sink his body into the water. “Ahh….” The summoning had taken a bit out of him, so the chance to recover, relax, and get mentally prepared for the war ahead would do him a world of good.

The warrior smiled, glad to see that her master would get some relaxation. She could always follow with a bath of her own. Not that she really need to, but it would feel nice. In the meantime she checked around his apartment. He was definitely right about the magic wards, and protections in place. She wasn't sure how much her master had kept in place, given his careful nature, it seemed like the ones to place important protections, but not ones that would get them noticed. Technically the grail war, had really started. Not every servant had be summoned yet, it was something she could feel, not perfectly, but each servants' connection to the grail gave them an idea of when it would really start. The meant she would have sometime to get ready, to get comfortable with this world. The more mischievous side of her would have probably tried to sneak a peek on her master, but if he was as careful as she suspected, he would have likely noticed her opening the door if she tried. So she continued looking about the house. When she felt the house was safe, she sat down at the computer. She was a little confused by the computer, but not really by incompetence, rather she new exactly now how to work them, but their nature was strange. She connected to web browser, and curious as to how to this world remember here, started searching her own name, and upon reading the first few pages and about Miyamoto Musashi, the woman roared with laughter.

How fascinating that the Musashi of this world was a male, and if she was this world's Musashi then that was a strange way of remembering her, it wasn't like she had ever hide her femininity as a warrior.

Taking a moment to compose himself a little further, he wasn't quite sure what his servant would be doing while waiting for him but he wasn't as concerned about that at the moment. Everything that was going on was something of a whirlwind for him. The looming war, a servant he'd just summoned, everything about it was something he'd have to adjust to. Once he began to lather himself with soap and soon rinsed it off his body, he felt relatively clean and relaxed after little while to relax and ponder on his predicament - one admittedly he'd gotten himself into voluntarily. But once he was dried off and a towel wrapped around his waist, he began to move for his room, perhaps not exactly surprised to see Musashi on his computer, looking things up. She must have been able to quickly get accustomed with things here, he thought. "Enjoying yourself so far?" He asked, taking a light breath as he ran a hand through his slightly damp hair, keeping it out of his face. Given he had just a towel on, he was rather exposed though he didn't seem to think much of it, certainly Musashi would have more important things on her mind too, right?

"I must say I am master. While the ability to use computers is something that any hero summoned by the Holy Grail, I do find the easy access to information still utterly fascinating." She said cheerily. At this point she had followed articles into other famous swordsmen, and wished she had met them, she knew they would have either made great friends or amazing rivals, especially the one by the name of Raikou. Nevertheless the interest in history was soon fading, and she had turned around to greet her master again, only to see one key difference, with the exception of the towel wrapped around his waist her, her master was naked. Miya's face went immediately pink, and while she had flirted with her master earlier, the reality was Musashi didn't know a lick about sex. She had acted as if she was somehow experienced, and seeing her master like this, most of his pale, white skin bare, his hand in those position. Musashi was utterly floored by how much more handsome he had gotten in this state. Unfortunately when Musashi went to stand up, she ended up tripping falling forward into her master and accidentally knocking them both to the floor.

Musashi felt something warm on her hand, and when she opened her eyes and her mouth to apologize. She realized that Jun's towel had unfortunately come off during that little accident. Her face went from pink to a deeper red when she realized what she was touching.

When she tripped against him, it really wasn't hard to feel where her hand ended up at. it was a soft spot, though it did reactively begin to harden at the sensation of a warm and feminine hand against it. Rather than say anything or try to make her feel bad over an accident, he just sat there with a sheepish grin on his face as he quickly realized his lack of clothing. "Ah... Are you okay?" He eventually asked after a moment, his hand moving for hers. It was a little silly to ask a what must surely have been a hardened warrior if she was alright,but at the end of the day he was a good person, and wanted to make sure that she was alright as well. His chest rose and fell a little warmly, inches away from brushing against her clothed cleavage as he remained on the floor, his other hand resting against it once he caught himself.

Musashi remained frozen, utterly in shock and embarrassed by her own clumsiness, it was made worse as she felt what she had grabbed harden and looked down to see her master's manhood with her fingers wrapped around it. The thing was despite all of Miya's flirting, all of her grandstanding the woman was a virgin. She merely talked a big game, so when she was face to face with her naked master, her hand on his most intimate of areas. Her face became, completely red, she pulled her hand away embarrassed. "I'm okay master, are you okay?" She said, trying to not look him directly in the eyes as she helped to his feet.

Of the curious and embarrassed kept stealing glances at the manhood that stood to attention. Eventually outright staring at it. It was funny to think a woman that reached her age had never went this far, and while it was embarrassing that she had done this, Musashi had to admit she did like looking at it. When she realized that she had been staring at it for a while, the woman covered her face. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She said trying to move around him, the poor woman thoroughly embarrassed by her mistake.

"Nothing to be sorry over." Jun said with a hint of humor in his voice. "I'm okay." At least, he was okay until he reached for the towel just to make sure, and felt his hand only touch against bare hip as it did so. "Ah... Yeah... I'm fine..." This time he spoke a little more sheepishly, realizing that he was basically naked in her presence.... And he was definitely feeling the effect of being this near her like this as blood began to rush to between his legs once he was helped up. "Ah... Lemme-lemme get dressed and we should probably take it easy for tonight. Might have a few days before the war starts proper but I am sure other Masters are summoning their servants and preparing for the war too." Right now he was mostly talking to himself as he turned around, cheeks just a little bright red as he fumbled for his drawer, briefly bending over as his toned body was put more on display by the simple act.

Musashi always had a thing for towards males that tended to have a more cute look about them, than masculine. Now that wasn't to say she was against muscles or that her interest in a boyish look boarded on creepy like it did for some women she was sure. Instead she was just interested in that rare look, when she went to look for a word, apparently the word bishounen came to mind. It was a strange word, but it's meaning fit for her in this moment. Seeing her handsome and cute master in this state of undress had caused her hear to beat a little faster, her cheeks to become ever more flush. The woman so flush with infatuation, ended up stumbling back as she watched the toned body of her nude Master, bending over as he looked in a drawer for something to wear.

"Oh my god, I knew he was cute when I met him, but this is completely different than before..."She murmured out, loud enough for her master to hear. She was so stuck in watching him move about, seeing the sway of his shaft, seeing his manhood just on display like everything else, as well as that nicely toned ass. Musashi thought she might be about to faint after seeing such a sight and enjoying it so immensely. She couldn't even focus on his words, she was so utterly distracted.

Musashi wasn’t really someone he was use to dealing with. Given it wasn’t a usual thing for someone to be crushing on him so hard or so quickly, it was hard to say whether he was trying to manipulate her a little more or if he was actually playing as innocent as he seemed. But when he heard her mumble fo herself a little too loudly, he straightened up and looked back to her. “I take if you’re enjoying what you’re seeing?” he asked a little bluntly but without a hint of hostility in his words. If she still was fairly distracted after he spoke, he’d move to slip on a pair of boxers before walking towards her, snapping his fingers in her face lightly. “But I do hope you’re a bit more focused on the battlefield.” As much as he was enjoying the looks and having a lovely woman ogle him, he was aware that they were going to be working together in a life or death battle royale, and he wanted to be able to trust her when it counted most. No one knows how these grail wars go and while he had summoned a Saber (The most revered of the classes from his studies), he was still aware that the wrong fight at the wrong time could mean the death of them both!

While her cheeks tinged slightly from being caught, Muasashi managed to quickly recover from this, only to further add fuel to the fire. "Oh I did enjoy what I saw," She teased, winking just after he snapped his fingers. His wording might have raised some lesser swordswoman's hackles, but Musashi merely just laughed it off, and quite loudly too. "Ah, but this is not a battlefield, is it?" Musashi teased further. She understood his nerves, while his end would be more permanent if he died, in her case, it wasn't exactly fun losing...or dying. The thing was in such a tense situation levity could serve its purpose as well. There was a line between having a healthy sense of fear going into battle and being controlled by it. Musashi herself had walked that line, and even as Servant still did in some way. She wouldn't endanger him, wouldn't threaten the life of her master by stupidity. This was a nonchalance born out of many battles, and out of preparing for those battles. She would win this war with her master, she did hope he would eventually tell her of his dream, and that she could tell him hers.

"While technically I have no true need of your bath, would you mind if I use it?" Musashi asked, finally standing up from her seat on the bed, ready to leave the room. He was still her master, and while he made many amenities available to her, she still did not want to make their relationship difficult.

She almost looked as if she were being scolded, but her teasing did catch him off guard just a bit – not incredibly so as he rolled with it, but it took him just a moment to recover. “Mm, if you want the bath… There should still be enough hot water left for you, I didn’t take too long I thought.” Smiling earnestly back at her, he continued on towards his dresser, picking out a few new clothes to wear for the night. Nothing that he’d wear during the day though. A slightly longer t-shirt, comfortable looking shorts and boxers, he was really anticipating an easy night plus the summoning ritual had drained him, so really he was not expecting much in the way of action. Plus he knew he’d have to conserve his strength and mana for the future, when the war began in earnest. “Just let the current water finish draining if it hasn’t and you’re good to go.”

Back
Top Bottom