Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB The Cursed Castletown (dark fantasy sex rp)

Tinkerer Nadia

Bullied by Dingus Lords
natalie-bernard-darkcastle-nataliebernard.jpg

*bshhhrrrkkkkkkkkkkkk!*

Hey girls and boys that play girls! What’s up? It’s me, that one person that makes a thread like, every three months. Joking aside, it’s me, nadia again.

Let’s start with the rules zone, cause I want to hear from people that are ok with my preferred set of rules:

1. Don’t act dumb: pretty standard, if you want to change a post I made or tweak a plot point or whatever, I’m pretty accommodating. Just don’t yell, or I will be sad!

2. Give me a good post: what counts as a good post? Two paragraphs generally is not insane for me to do, but I really can’t handle like, one liners or small posts. It is ok if you slow down at parts as it can be slow to progress in some scenes, but let’s try and have a good storytelling time, with some detail and length.

3. The ban list: this is everything I won’t do.
No usuals, such as stuff banned on the site and certain fetishes like bathroom stuff. I heavily prefer female and futa characters, so that means men are off my list too. Also, I would prefer female rp partners for this, mostly because a lot of my long time partners are guys, as I want to meet more girls that enjoy rp too. No real care honestly, just a thought I guess.

4. Posting schedule: just post whenever. Yup, that simple. I might shoot you a message if I’m wondering how you are feeling about resuming, but I won’t harass you or nothing.

We still good? Then let me share what I want from this rp.

*bzzzahasarekkr!*

Ugh! The young lady was not pleased, not pleased at all! The young lady (whom we shall name when we rp) has really messed up. Her school offered a summer volunteer position as an international camp councillor, and her friends were telling her how they were going to Hawaii and japan to volunteer at camps around the world, doing cool stuff like hanging at the beach, or seeing Tokyo, or exploring island resorts after the annoying brats went to bed! Ugh! She signed up too, wanting a free summer vacation of her own, but then the company found out she spoke German as a second language...

“That’s great! We have the perfect position! A World War Two tour needs a German- English volunteer to help out with an understaffed ‘the horrors of war’ tour! I hope you like war memorials and concentration camps!”

Ugh! While all her friends were partying st night and enjoying the beach all day, she was left hearing about Hitler. “Stupid facist old dickhead...” she muttered, her phone low on battery. Ugh. So much for Facebo-

The bus suddenly came toma hard stop, the bus driver swearing inngeeman as he stopped. “Broke down again! I told them. I told them this bus was too old!” He shouted as he left the bus. Half an hour later, and he came back in...and the teacher running the trip came over to our young volunteer. “Hey...so...this is not looking good. Since you speak German and English, could you head into the next town on foot? I would go, but I have to watch the kids. The bus drive said that the company has a garage there, so we can get towed.” “Just phone them, you got the number yeah?” “I would, but there is no reception.” Checking, she groaned. Yup. She had none either. “Ok ok...anything tonget off the bus.” She said. Having been into hour 5 of the back of her seat being kicked by the little brat behind her anyway.

Flashlight, jacket, and umbrella. Equipment ready, the bus driver gave her a note containing thier location and fleet number to the garage, as well as directions to get to town. “Stay on the road, it’s about 30 minutes walk. You will be safe, but please, avoid the forest!” Rolling her eyes, the young lady headed off into the night, the light helping her see in the dimly lit road. The rain was only getting worse, and she swore a fog was rolling in too...great.

Heading on, She soon found herself cold and pissed off. “Stupid fucking trip...Stupid fucking Samantha and her lucky trip to Spain! Stupid Cassandra and her trip to Japan! I hate it!” She was in the middle of her fourth rant (she was alone, so she was unfiltered in her rage), when she saw it. A road leading off into the forest, and it looked like...yeah...dry as a bone. Like, dry as a desert. Dry like...fuck it. She was done walking in the rain. She could even see lights at the end of the long round too, so maybe it was a path to town? “Finally, good luck!”

Walking down the path, she finally arrived at a large gate, it open, but a bit spooky. “Jeezus. It might just be all the Dark war stories I have had to hear, but this place is creeping me out.” She said aloud, heading in. This had to be the town...right? Well, she entered...and soon would realize the world of madness and lust she had entered was not quite the little Germanic village she was supposed to find.
[automerge]1536364756[/automerge]
*BZZZSHEREHRKRKRK!*

Spooked yet? So, that is the opening teaser, let’s talk about the details now. This rp is essentially about a haunted village, that seeks only one goal: the sexual subjugation of our little summer volunteer. She is surrounded by traps such as chairs that will bind her and molest her with mechanical cocks and hands, roaming guards in black cloaks that will inseminate any woman out at night (and trust me, the sun don’t shine here), ghosts and beasts and all sorts of hellish demon dicks seeking her holes. It’s a survival whore-or, if you will let me be a bit of a pun god.

Can our young maiden escape the village? Or will she become it’s new, obedient resident? I would love to find out!
[automerge]1536365123[/automerge]
What I want to see: I want creative sex traps, with supernatural stuff slammed in hard. For example, maybe she walks past a town pillory, and suddenly finds herself trapped inside, to be used by the spirits of the damned killed inside it! Perhaps she enters a tea shop, and is forced into maid dress, made to serve tea to demons and ghosts, who don’t keep their hands to themselves?

Oh! Maybe she walks by a large mirror in one of the more manor like homes, and a doppleganger pulls her in for lewd selfcest!

I want the town to be like a lewd silent hill. Her secret desires and fetishes manifest. For example, maybe she likes bdsm, so she keeps getting locked up in bdsm situations? Maybe she is secretly submissive, so she ends up on her knees, often being humiliated or treated like a lesser by well dressed or strong creatures. I imagine things start off slow (maybe the feeling of something touching her butt) and it escalates at a slow but deliberate pace, then becomes crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom