Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Canticle of Hope) Ch. 4: Hope Springs Eternal

Hitomi nodded her agreement, smiling slightly at Laura's praise.

"It was, but we probably shouldn't reuse it. It'll be more interesting for Emi-san if we keep things fresh," she said. "Anyway, I guess I'll go fetch us some wrap."

The kitsune glanced to Isabella as she headed for the kitchen. "Your parents won't mind if we use up a whole bunch of plastic wrap, will they, Isabella-chan?"

Laura went to get the tape again, glancing over at Emi with the faintest hint of a blush. She couldn’t help but think of her writhing and squirming in the bonds. Nonononope Focus, she told herself, yanking her mind back on track.

Emi Smiled and patiently waited as the two made their plans , She turned to Isabella, "Excellent Kye will be back and I would love some Indian food, Could I request some cheese Naan! If it would not be to much trouble."

She gave Laura a smirk as she grabbed the tape and Hitomi left to get some supplies. "Are you two ready to begin?" she stood up and stretched her arms raising to the ceiling putting her athletic body on display to tease Laura a bit more then actually needing to stretch.

Isabella looked at her friends and smile happily feeling a lot better seeing them here playing together. It put a small balm on her heart to see that they were all there and that nobody seem to give her a moral talk about what had happened earlier.

She look at Hitomi and smile "I think think they would mind us playing as long as we don't play with their own stuff. But yo know that their is special bonds and tools to tied someone up right ? i know my father use a lot of them on mom in their special room in the basement."

She then smile to Emi and nods gently "Cheese naan is a good idea, let me do that and some Alu gobi. I think i also have some butter chicken leftover that we did yesterday". Isabella move to the kitchen to prepare the food.

“Lamb buhna sounds fantastic,” Laura said, sounding distracted. Which might have a little to do with the way she was staring at Emi, mouth hanging open a bit, holding her breath and trying not to move or make a sound.

“I-is that so?”

Hitomi’s blush returned as Isabella all-so-casually dropped the existence of her parents’ ‘special room’ into the kitsune’s lap. Hitomi had never met Isabella’s parents, of course, but she’d seen photos of them as she explored the house, and she could picture it now: the handsome American and his beautiful Arabian wife, two exotic foreigners alone in their private, hidden world, she putting herself completely in his hands, bound and at his mercy… or perhaps the other way around…

Was it suddenly hot in here? Hitomi awkwardly cleared her throat, as she followed Isabella into the kitchen. Obviously, she was coming down with whatever had gotten Laura. The kitsune shook her head, and forced herself to focus on finding the wrap for their challenge.

She returned to the living room a moment later, supplies in hand, just in time to catch the tail-end of Emi’s stretches, and moved to stand next to the momentarily-stunned Laura. “Are you sure you’re ok, Laura-san?” She asked, holding a roll of wrap out to the side and waving it to get Laura’s attention. “You still seem a little… unfocused.”

Emi Grinned and blushed a bit her self as Emi made the sudden comment about her parents, Special Room. "Well Sure, there is such things, I have seen some unique stuff. I guess it comes with the territory, when your family are escape artists!." even Emi's skin began to flush and she even started to feel the heat. Surprise even showed in her eyes with a bit of worry as she thought to herself: Is this okay and healthy for Isabella to talk about right now?

She shook her head and took a breath "Are you two ready?" she looked over her two new friends, it was evident that she had goose bumps and her skin took on a reddish hue and she shifted her weight from side to side and took another breath. She whispered "focus."

Laura cleared her throat and nodded, saying “yeah, yeah I’m ready. You got the wrap, Hitomi?” Laura brandished her tape. “I think we’ll start with tape restraints, then the seran wrap from shoulders to ankles, and tape that in place. We’ll want to keep her away from abrasive surfaces that she can use to aid her escape.”

Hitomi nodded. "Right. We should lie her down on the couch."

The kitsune took hold off the end of the wrap, and rapidly unrolled an initial stretch with a dramatic snap of her other arm. She glanced to Laura and nodded again, ready to follow her lead. "Ready to make a mummy, Laura-san?"

Hitomi has marginally better Dex, but she's following Laura's lead, so she'll just be the supporter for this one.
Taking 10 for 13 total, adding +2 to Laura's roll. Good luck!

Laura nods, and starts to wrap tape around Emi’s ankles and wrists, before wrapping tape around her rib cage, then taking hold of the box of seran wrap and saying “we’re gonna start at the ankles, alright?” She smiles at Hitomi.

13, 9, 12, 14, 3 (natural 1)

Hitomi's hand brushed against Laura's as the other girl took hold of the box of wrap, and for a moment the kitsune found herself eye-to-eye with Laura as the other girl smiled at her. Hitomi quickly glanced down and away, the reflection of her glasses hiding her eyes, but a slight smile was visible on her face.

"Um, right. Here." Hitomi kept her hold on the end of the wrap, and tugged it out to stretch over Emi's ankles. She reached out with her other hand to lift up Emi's legs, her hand cool against the escape artist's skin, then worked with Laura to wind the wrap under and around their opponent.

The pair proceeded in this fashion, passing the box of saran wrap back and forth as they wove it over and under Emi's body, Hitomi occasionally reaching out to lift one part or another of Emi's body into the air. The kitsune faltered for a moment as they neared Emi's waist - her hand hovered near Emi's powder-blue panties for a second before she pulled it back, and asked "Um, Emi-san, could you please lift yourself up for us?" - but, other than that, their work proceeded pretty smoothly.

When they were done, Emi was wrapped firmly from the base of her neck to her toes. The outline of her body was vaguely visible as the wrap pressed itself against her skin, like a tight plastic cocoon to keep her from moving her arms or legs. Hitomi stepped back and adjusted her glasses as she cast an analytical eye over their efforts, leaving the last few bits of reinforcing tape to Laura.

"Well, that should about it do it. Good luck, Emi-san."

Laura tapes Emi’s Ankles, and puts another bit of tape around her arms and rib cage, before stepping back, smiling with the satisfaction of a job well done. “Maybe if we watch close we’ll see her put out some sort of mucus or something.... seriously Emi, I wanna know how you do it.” The better to thwart her next time they played this game.

Emi smiled and raised her hips to aid Hitomi and Laura " Of course Hitomi, It is no problem. " Her smile grew seeing how considerate they were of her. she watched them work and if you paid attention to her eyes there was pride in them in how the two worked together and provided her a new challenge.

"Thank You, Hitomi! Laura as a girl and an escape artist we all have to have our little Secrets." she gave Laura a wink

Emi began to strain and squirm testing her cocoon of saran wrap with a bit of tape for support. She had a focused and determined look as she found each place of restraint limited her mobility. she managed some limited mobility with her feet trying to strain against the bottom of the cocoon. She started to build up a sweat that left a sheen on her skin and it seemed to cause the saran wrap to cling more closely to her skin in some areas.

Ever tiny move she made had a hypnotic rhythm as she tested for weakness of her restraints.Each movement she did make made it evident that she truly took good care of her self as her fit body, shown her muscles straining. her smile never left her face, she was enjoying the challenge and the exploration of her predicament!

As Emi worked away at her restraints, Hitomi slowly bent down to fetch one of the last remaining cookies from the plate. She brought it to her lips, bit into, and chewed almost automatically, with no real conscious thought; her actual attention was focused on Emi and her movements. 'Hypnotic' was definitely the right word, and there was certainly something interesting about the way Emi moved and flexed beneath the plastic, but more than that, Hitomi's focus was on the restraints themselves. She watched sharply from behind her glasses, catching every little flex and movement of the plastic, every bit of strain on the tape. Was that a tear? Was it lifting slightly there? Was there some flaw they'd overlooked?

The kitsune's ear twitched. Was even this not enough to overcome Emi's abilities?

Kye had been strolling along guided by the voice from her left breast as it directed her by GPS down this street, across this bridge until finally she turned the corner next to Isabella's. She walked to the door, but as she was expected, just walked right in. "Hey everyone," the girl cried as she entered having left her workout shoes at the porch. She sauntered in, turning her phone off now that she had reached her destination, then took in tonight's entertainment torn tape lingered on a chair, a mass of collected tape torn and balled up in the corner, and... "Oh, Emi," Kye dropped her phone as she crossed to the prone girl's side, she scanned the entrapment, sweat glistened beneath the wrap, breathing was fine, but the skin was already becoming blotchy, the girl's face had reddened as one would expect though from her exposed form or increasing blood pressure Kye could not say. As she finished her examination she began to rock her head back and forth a bit as her eyes cut back and forth, not actually focusing on any one thing. Extending a claw, she leads with "Medical prerogative," and slices a long and careful line between Emi's legs, the safest place to cut, and two more between arm and torso. Allowing the girl to extract herself.

Stepping back the kitsune reached down with her right hand began kneading her right knee. "She needs water, and I am sure you all want an explanation. Have you seen 'Goldfinger'? I know the whole paint suffocating people is a rumor, but we can truly hurt her. Her blood pressure was climbing, her body temperature was climbing and she was unable to cool herself naturally as she has an athletes lungs. The color of your fingertips and toenails will return in an hour or so." Kye knelt beside her and helped her with the last of the bindings, one hand in the air ticking off a list no one else could see.

The young woman who not three hours before had assisted defeating the spawn of whatever, and had assisted in rescuing her sister. The woman who single-handedly followed the belligerant warrior and walked the streets of town without fear was obviously shaken now.

Last edited:
Laura’s eyes widened. “We should’ve thought about that...” Emi hadn’t given any hint that she’d wanted out, hadn’t let the smile slip from her face. There was little to no sign that she might have been in trouble because they didn’t know what to look for.

Emi Smiled and with Kye's help removed herself from her entrapment. " Its Okay, Yes I was starting to over heat but I did not experience any tingling or any limbs going numb yet, Kye I am a trained Escape Artist, I would have said something if I was in a bad way. Some risk does happen in this field . Laura or Hitomi could one of you Please fetch A glass of water and some towels to dry off the skin please to help adjust back to the proper temperature. My Parents saw to it that I would know of risks with certain types of bondage." She leaned in close and gave kye a hug and kissed her on the cheek then brought her lips up to her ear and whispered low enough for only Kye to hear " The next time though could be a bit more gentler when doling out safety information, I was trying to keep things light and there minds and hearts out of a Negative space with all that happened. Sometimes some risk must be taken for others well being." She smiled warmly at Kye not upset actually just the opposite and she just wanted to reassure kye that she was not being unduly risky and honestly appreciated her concern.

Her tone was light hearted and calm despite all that just happened she realized everyone need to remain calm or all her hard work would have inadvertently been undone. Not even one once of anger or frustration was noticeable at all cause there was no such reactions from her truly and honestly. Even when she whispered to Kye.

She blushed a bit as she realized what she had just done." I am sorry Kye I think Imay have gotten my sweat on you and your clothes!" she started to examine her friend kye's attire for any stains she left on her.

Kye quickly relaxed as she heard that someone had been monitoring the experiment. "Oh, err, sorry. Thank you." She leaned into the hug, and as she heard what was whispered her eyes bugged just a bit. "Oh!" She blushed at the intimacy of the whisper in her ear. With the thought of sweat on her clothes, Kye began looking at her hot pink halter. Without a care to the world she whipped the halter over her head to look it over. A shake of her head she indicates nothing seems sweaty. Shrugging out of her leotard shoulder she begins rolling her sweatshirt up and over as well.

"I don't see any sweat." she says as she raises her arms over her head a headband peeking out as she looks.

“Yeah, yeah I can get you some water.” Laura said, heading to the kitchen to fill a glass from the tap, before setting it on the coffee table. “Well, if everyone’s still up for a game, we could always use Rock Paper Scissors to decide the last round... or twister.”

"I'm sorry. I guess we let ourselves get carried away."

Hitomi bowed her head, crestfallen, as she took Kye's rebuke to heart. Emi may have been fine, but the kitsune was still disappointed in herself. She'd let herself get swept up in her competitive nature, and hadn't even stopped to consider whether what they were doing was dangerous or not.

"I'll, um, go get that towel."

She'd come across a bathroom while they were searching earlier, and she was pretty sure she remembered where it was. The kitsune quickly bustled away, and let out a long, slow breath once she was out of sight.

She returned several moments later clutching a fluffy yellow towel, just in time to catch Laura's question. Hitomi wasn't sure her heart was really in another round anymore, but Emi still seemed cheerful, and she'd agreed to the terms of the challenge, so she didn't want to say anything. She walked over to Kye and Emi, and awkwardly held out the towel.

"Here. You're Kobyashi Kye, right?"

They were in the same class this year, though Hitomi didn't want to say that, either. She wasn't sure if it was a sore spot for the older girl.

Kye smiled up at Hitome, "Thank you, Hitome right? Sorry I am not sure if I caught the family name." She saw the spirit had leaked from the girl, at her rebuke and the words from that heated whisper came to her. A lighter hand was needed with this group, hmmmm. She took the towel and began to dab the sweat from the harder to reach spots for Emi, before she offered the escape artist the towel.

"Have you ever been to an amusement park? Yes there is a ride attendant to run the machine, but his job isn't just to make sure the machine is running and the seats are full, he must also make sure the fun is safe. It is the illusion of chaos, in a moderately controlled environment. There is risk in moving through life, all we need is a little caution. I am sure if we needed to, Emi would have asked for help. I reacted a little prematurely. Now that there are more of us here, and a thought to safety, we can continue."

Kye rose offering her open arms to Hitome. "I reacted dramatically in an event that was clearly under control." Kye waved her arm high overhead in her best diva wave, "Dahling, can you forgive a busybody mother-hen who desperately needs to be put in her place? Perhaps with a paddle later." An absurd and lascivious waggle of her eyebrows carries the whole thing too far as she turns to the house.

"It's Jin," Hitomi murmured her family name when asked, still caught up in her own gloomy thoughts. She didn't remain there much longer, though; the kitsune couldn't help but be drawn out by Kye's exaggerated antics. She let out an involuntary snort of laughter, and her ears, previously drooping in her response to her mood, perked back up.

"Ok, ok." Hitomi waved her hands before her in defeat, her voice still tinged with laughter and a genuine smile returning to her face. "Don't worry, Kobyashi-san; there's nothing to forgive. I understand why you stepped in, and I don't blame you at all. I just... I'm disappointed in myself for getting so carried away that I didn't think about it, that's all."

The kitsune shook her head. "Sorry, someone was saying something about settling the last round?"

“I’m Laura, and.... depending on how serious you are about that paddling...” she chuckles, and even though her cheeks were red she winked at Kye. “It’s probably a good idea to have a neutral party around to make sure nobody gets carried away. We should’ve thought of that, honestly. But... if everyone’s still in the mood, we can try again, or try something different.”

Emi Took the offered towel and ran the towel down her body soaking up any sweat that was still around. Emi smiled genuinely at all three girls "Its all okay and we can absolutely keep going! Besides everyone does not watch tv and has seen me perform with my parents during the summers. So it was completely understandable that Kye did not know I had proper training in managing risks and knowing safety and such!"

Emi grinned "Who said anything about her being neutral, I think she should join in on the fun! Its now going to be a team effort me and Kye versus your efforts and we do a redo of the round. However, since Kye is likely not a trained Escape Artist I will have to approve any and all restraint methods and have the right to veto things for safety's sake. Though that is only if you want to join in Kye?

Emi this whole time was very calm and understanding and genuinely not worried about what happened cause after she had some time to rest she already hatched this plan to add a new layer to the game.

With Laura's comment, Kye turned to the girl, her eyes didn't hold revulsion or fear, only a curiosity as though the comment had been off-hand and she had never given the truth of it a thought. At the mention of a neutral party, Kye mumbled a little too loudly "And thus the three-way was born. No, really it is just to make sure we aren't carried away. You don't have to participate." realizing her own volume, Kye blushed a deep scarlet, though luckily Emi gave her an out.

A true blazing interest rose in her eyes at joining in the bondage challenge, whether the challenge, the bondage, or the group was stirring, well who knows. "Oh, I am so in. Do I need to strip down as well, or how do we do this? Was that one of your escape techniques? Let the bindings catch on the clothes and then wriggle out of the clothes?"

Back
Top Bottom