Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Canticle of Hope) Ch. 4: Hope Springs Eternal

Laura straddles Emi’s thighs, first wrapping her wrists to each forearm, before wrapping tape around her forearms, like she’d said she would. Three layers with each wrap, making the one at the center wider than the ones securing her wrists. Next, she ran the tape under Emi’s chest, doing her best not to linger as she bit her lower lip.

Damn, but tying Emi up was getting her hot and bothered. Three layers again, before Laura turns and binds Emi’s ankles together, then her knees. Her task done, and her face red, Laura got up and said “‘scuse me,” before looking for someplace private to.... cool off.

Ryoko suddenly gave a brilliant smile and hugged her younger friend tight. She took a few deep breaths, then lessened up a little. Listen to me closely, and believe me. I'm your senpai. I wouldn't lead you astray, right? The worst thing you could possibly do right now is make a snap decision in favor of something you might regret."

Ryoko gave Isabella a soft kiss, then finished, "So no, kohai, you're doing everything right. I'll help you find this place. I know Kye and Emi will too."

Emi lookedto Avaron before she started her escape "Could you please record just this one on my phone and save it please, I believe it will make a wonderful present for Laura as she need to step out!" she waited to start her escape till Avaron was recording.

Emi squirmed and writhed as she took deep breaths she relaxed her balled fists and started to work with the little slack that gave her and after a good struggle and a bead of sweat rolled down her face and her breathing became a bit heavier as she finally worked her arms, wrists and the taped just under her bust free and threw the wad of tape to the ground.

She then worked at her knees and got them free and tossed the wad of tap to the floor. Then finally her ankles were next and in quick order her ankles were free.

Emi Jumped up and then took a deep bow as she had extracted her self from the tape bindings. "Whew I must really congratulate Laura on her skills when she returns."

"So should we wait for Laura to continue or would you prefer I not have the rest afterwards?"

Kye lingered on the words her head kicked to the side as Melanippe was referred to as separate from Syra. "Hmmm, I don't have the same problems as Euterpe. I am her and she me when the heat comes over me. She frees me, enhances me, opens my senses to the world you live in a bit more. At least I believe it is the world you live in." A big yawn rolls over the neko as her gaze again follows a moth near a street light outside. Reaching into her beltline she pulls a dozen bills, more than enough to pay for the meals twice over and dropping them on the table, rises.

"Now, you have calmed from Melanippe's anger, had your noodles, and have met a sister in arms. I again offer you sanctuary and answers if you would but accompany me to our meeting. Words were said in anger, and the heat of the moment, to strangers. Please come balm the wounds of friends? Perhaps there are options that we have yet to uncover in this night's tale." She kneels and offers her hand as a gallant to his lady, "I hear there is a great escape game going on at the moment."

Hitomi applauded as Emi threw off the last of the tape.

“I think Laura-san might be the one who needs to congratulate you, Emi-san. That was amazing! Are you sure you aren’t part eel or something?”

The kitsune had taken a seat Japanese-style by the wall as Laura and Emi had gotten underway, content to quietly nibble her cookie and watch. Her cheeks had turned a touch pink as Laura asked Emi to strip down, and again as Laura straddled the other girl and hurried off, but other than raising an eyebrow she kept any thoughts to herself. Throughout the whole ordeal she kept her eyes on Emi, more a hawk than a fox, partly to try and see how exactly Emi pulled it off, but also because it was kind of hard to not watch the escapist artist wriggle around like that…

Well, now it was her turn to try. The kitsune dusted the last couple of crumbs off her hands and got to her feet, then pushed her glasses back up her nose. The lenses glinted dangerously in the light. “Alright, I’ve got an idea. You can have a break if you’d like, Emi-san; I’ve got to fetch one more prop.”

And with that, Hitomi bustled out of the room. She wasn’t gone long; just long enough to fetch an office chair she’d spotted in a study, which she wheeled back to the group.

“Ok, when you’re ready, take a seat,” she told Emi, patting the back of the chair. “Now, where’d I put those cables…?”

The younger girl blinked when Laura darted off, then started to blush a little.

Avaron's eyes danced at the chance to see her precious friend in action. She finished a last bite of cookie. "Sure!" She snagged Emi's phone and found the right distance. "Ready!"

Avaron's eyes's own cheeks were more than a little rosy by the time it was done. She giggled a bit, imaging herself bound together with Emi that way... Helpless to escape, squirming so hard to get to touch the other girl properly...

Emi grinned and walked over to the chair still just in her bra and panties, "Thanks Avaron you are a sweet heart." she giggled a bit as she took notice of the faint blush on her camera women! "Also thank you for the accolades. Nope Hitomi definitely not part eel, just alot of training and hard work I look forward to the challenge you have in store for me!

she gave a confident yet playful smile as she waited for the next challenge to begin with her hands folded in her lap and her ankles crossed.

Isabella turn around a bit and look at Ryoko, tears still in her eyes but she was a lot calmer now. She couldn't help or stop herself, she move her head forward and kiss Ryoko fully on the lips. It wasn't a small kiss or an experimenting kiss, it was a fully passionate kiss filled with love and envy.

It was true that her body was purified but it was awaken now and her hormones would increase even more as the baby will grow and if it was like the legend say, it will grow rather quickly into her womb.

She then stop her kiss and look at Ryoko blushing. "I don't know what came of me, i am sorry." She then look away blushing. She then heard the rukus of the other girls in her house and she realise that they weren't alone and they were gone for a while and she was a bad hostess.

She look at Ryoko and smile "I would love it if Kye and Emi and they others came with us up there. Thanks for being here with me."

As she listened to the girls words she let out a short and sharp sigh. Pulling her bag onto the table she quickly checked the menu before getting money out of her purse. Placing it on the table she looked up at the neko girl. "That's great for you... it may be you know because it was my first night or it may just be how it is with Melanippe. Who Knows? All i know is that when she's in the drivers seat she has one goal. The destruction of those things."

Before Kye could put her money on the table Syra beat her two it, placing enough to pay for the meal. Standing up she put her bag over her shoulder. "Thanks for the invite but i don't feel like i would be welcome. Not because of what Melanippe said but more because i agree with her." walking towards the exit she looked back and smiled, "it was nice meeting you Kye. I'll see you at school."

Kye could not care less about the cash on the table, now the food had been payed for thrice. She rose from her knee as Syra stepped away from the table. "Keep in touch, I have no soft spot for the creatures, though I do for my sister. I'm a third year, so find me if you need to talk, and know that I will find you from time to time as well. Oh, I don't have to emphasize how secret you need to keep this, right?" The exasperated look of pushing a common sense subject crossed her face as a clue on a cheerleader's, fleeting and obviously lost in the landscape. She walked the warrior out, and waved to her distant form, "You got solid moves, we need to dance some time."

“Well, this is my first time. I’m not sure how much of a challenge it’ll really be.”

Despite her modest words, Hitomi seemed confident. She had a plan, and now she just needed to execute it; whether it’d work or not didn’t really matter. The kitsune fetched her bundle of restraints from the couch, and brought them over to the chair, but before unbundling them she reached for the scarf around her neck.

“I noticed that your escape from Laura-san’s tape involved a whole lot of wriggling around,” she said, as she unravelled her scarf, then carefully folded it over itself a few times. “So, I was wondering: what if you couldn’t do that?”

Hitomi stepped up behind the chair, then lowered the folded scarf over Emi’s eyes, and wrapped the soft fabric around her head before tying it back as a makeshift blindfold. As she finished the knot, the kitsune leaned forward to speak softly by Emi’s ear. “That’s my challenge: you’re going to have to get out of this chair without breaking it or any of the restraints, if you can.”

Of course, a blindfold alone wouldn’t exactly do much to stop her. “Arms up here, please,” she said, reaching out to help guide one of Emi’s hands from her lap up onto one arm of the chair. She took a step back, opened up her bundle of cables and things, then set to work.

Hitomi started by kneeling down by Emi’s feet, and lashing the escape artist’s legs together with one of the jump ropes. From there she moved on to the other girl’s forearms, winding one of the jumper cables around each in turn so that both were secured to the armrest they were sitting on. When she was done there, the kitsune glanced up to find herself at eye-level with Emi’s bra; she blinked for a moment, then cleared her throat as she quickly to her feet.

“Hmm.” Hitomi frowned for a moment, considering her work, then reached down for the second jump rope. Taking inspiration from Laura’s efforts, she stepped up behind the chair again and wrapped it under Emi’s bust, around her upper arms, and tied it back behind the chair to try and restrain her upper body.

“Ok, done.” The kitsune stepped back and nodded, satisfied. “Good luck, Emi-san.”

In truth, it probably wouldn’t be a much of a challenge for the catgirl; Hitomi had been worried the restraints would be uncomfortable if she tied them too tightly, and she didn’t exactly know much about tying tight knots in the first place, so the whole thing was a little loose, particularly the rope around the back of the chair. Still, she was proud of her attempt, and eager to see how exactly Emi would escape.

Just +Dexterity for the rope tying, right?
10 + 3 = 13. Ah, I don't think Emi can fail that. :ROFLMAO:

Stepping out into the cold night air she pulled her jumper over bare parts of her skin."Trust me you wouldn't want to dance with me. I have as you westerners would say, two left feet." Shivering slightly she turned and bowed to Kye in a polite manner. "It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for showing me concern." Smiling she straightened up and turned to head down the street. With a quick gait she set off back home wanting to the comfort of her room after a long eventful night.

Kye bowed respectfully to the young woman as she stood from her bow and departed. She did not follow further, if the warrior wanted to find her, she had given her enough availability for another meeting. Kye wondered as she walked exactly where she was now that she wasn't following Syra. Wandering the night wasn't exactly something she was unaccustomed to as she always felt more comfortable in the evenings. Though finding her way home had become so much easier after her parents had gotten her a phone. Thank you GPS. Kye lifted her lips asking her phone to take her to Isabella's address, and began the trek, trusting the comforting voice on the end of the phone to guide her. She thought about buying a white squirrel case for her phone and smiled as she pondered the spirit guide's reaction. She made sure to plug her phone into her power bar, so that it could charge during the walk.

A thought occurred to her and she sent Isabella a quick text, {Are we still gathered at your place, or should I bugger off?}.

As instructed emi placed her arms on the arm rests and her nose twitched a bit "What kind of perfume do you wear it is a pleasant scent." this is said in reaction as the blindfold went around her head.

"Thank you Hitomi for the wish of good luck!" she cheerfully smiled and looking at where she thought she might be standing.

Emi squirmed a bit testing her restraints and getting her bearings. As she felt around as she was robbed of her sight she began to twist her wrists and feel around, thankful that some of the restraints were rubber. but the upper arms restrained in the jump began to leave some minor marks on her skin. she kept her restrained legs still as if conserving energy cause she knew it would be a waste and cause marks on her legs as well.

Finally she worked the arms free and then in time she unbound her chest and then she bent down still blindfolded and untie her ankles and the removed the blindfold neatly folded it and handed it back to Hitomi

rolled: 1d20, adding 16 to the total
Comment: Arms restraint
Result: 6,
Total: 22
Comment: upper body
Result: 8,
Total: 24
Comment: legs
Result: 13,
Total: 29

"Perfume?" Hitomi frowned for a moment, and sniffed at the air. There was a subtle, flowery scent... "Oh! That's one my Aunt's soaps. It's sort of her hobby; she likes experimenting with different flowers and things. I'm so used to it by now that I hardly even notice. I think this one was made from with amaryllis petals? I could ask her if she made any more, if you'd like."

One of the kitsune's ears twitched involuntarily as she watched Emi squirm her arms free. Logically, Hitomi had known that she wouldn't overcome the escape artist, but it still a little to see her best attempts so easily overcome! Still, when Emi managed to untie the last of the restraints and return the blindfold, Hitomi's smile was mostly genuine.

"O-outstanding, once again, Emi-san," the kitsune gratefully took her scarf back, and bowed in defeated. "I should have expected nothing less from you."

Emi smiled " Please do ask your Aunt and pass on my compliments about how wonderful that scent is!" She stepped in close and gave Hitomi a hug and stepped back. " You should be proud of your resourcefulness and the adding of the blind fold was genius, You made me have to take my time and be cautious to avoid injury! Thank you for a great Challenge!" her smile was warm and genuine, her eyes held nothing back and should that she meant every word of praise for Hitomi.

she gave a playful smirk " You know maybe in all the excitement of the challenge you missed a rule, The two of you can work together to bind me. Cause after the next round comes the surprise finale! Her smirk turned into a mischievous grin, her eyes had a bit of surprise in them as no one asked for details of the finale of the contest.

Laura came back, more than a little bit red in the face, and with her jacket closed. She arrived just in time to see Emi slip out of another set of restraints, and while it wasn’t nearly as.... intriguing as seeing them put on, it did deepen the Shade onher already pink cheeks. “So that’s-“ her voice came out as a squeak, before cleaning her throat and speaking normally, “two challenges, right?”

Emi Smiled and Nodded " Yep round three then the Finale which will determine who wins! So I Think you and Hitomi should plan for round three and see what the two of you can come up with!" Emi sat down on the floor and waited for them to plan.

Isabella move out of the room with Ryoko feeling a lot better now, she had a goal now, she need to clease her body and this baby and nobody will stop her from doing so. It will be her and Ryoko baby if Ryoko want to be part of it in her life.

She smile to the gang seeing what they were doing but she knew well that she wouldn't be a good competitor and it would remind her of a rather bad moment, she remember everything that had happen and the pleasure she felt from it. Wort was a bad guy and a monster but sex was rather.

She then felt her cellphone vibrating noticing her that she receive a text message, she read the text from Kye and smile, she then replied to her "Girls are here, trying to see who the best to escape some bonds, you can come and join us. I will also need to talk to you about the baby if your not mad at me for keeping it".

She look at Ryoko and smile "Kye on the way, let see what she think of all this".

There was something vaguely dangerous about the way Emi grinned when she mentioned the finale, but that was a problem for the future. Hitomi raised one suspicious eyebrow at the escape artist's expression, then wound her scarf back around her neck and moved to join Laura.

"Welcome back, Laura-san. Feeling any better?" The other girl still looked a little pink. Hitomi glanced back at Emi for a moment, then lowered her voice conspiratorially. "It looks like ropes and duct tape both don't work, so I'm running out of ideas. Maybe we should just roll her up in a blanket and sit on her, or something?"

Just after making that suggestion, the kitsune noticed Isabella and Ryoko returning, and finally registered that their host had been absent the whole time. "Oh, excuse me for a moment," she muttered to Laura, before making her way over to Isabella.

"It's Isabella-chan, right? I'm Jin Hitomi. Thank you for welcoming us into your home." Hitomi bowed, formally and deeply, but then hesitated awkwardly on straightening up again. She wanted to say something to console the other girl, or cheer her up, or something, but she couldn't quite find the words to express what she was thinking. "H-how are you feeling?" She ended up asking, lamely.

Emi smiled and waived to Isabella and Ryoko as she sat on the floor in nothing but her bra and Panties. "I hope you are feeling better Isabella, I have done my part to entertain everyone and your are just in time to watch the next round! If you both Like!"

Isabella look at Jin and smile to her gently "You are very welcome into my house, we are all friends here and i hope that i didn't gave you a bad feeeling. Normally i am a better hostess but i was overwhelm with everything that had happened but i am happy that you and the others joined us".

Isabella look at Emi and smile "That good, thanks for taking the lead here Emi. I will need to talk to all of you when Kye join us, she just texted me and she on the way so if you want for her to arrive before doing your great finale, i sure she would be happy to assist to it."

Isabella look at the refreshement and foodies and smiles "Does anyone want me to cook some indian delicacies ?"

Laura turns to Hitomi and whispers “nah, that’s way to easy. We’ll just get some seran wrap from head to toe, then reinforce it with tape. If that doesn’t work then she just can’t be tied down.@

“Isabella-chan…”

For a moment, Hitomi simply felt overwhelmed. After everything Isabella had just gone through, everything she’d endured, to even be capable of worrying about someone else’s comfort...

In the face of such selfless kindness, how could she say no? She felt a little guilty about asking Isabella to do anything other than rest, but maybe taking care of others was her way of taking care of herself. Perhaps this was just what she needed.

“Thank you! Indian food sounds delicious. I’d love to try some.” Hitomi returned Isabella’s warm smile, then glanced back to Laura. “I need to get back to Emi-san’s challenge before the others get bored, but if you want any help, just ask me, ok?”

She gave the younger girl one last smile, then headed back over to rejoin Laura and resume plotting.

“Saran wrap? We’ll need a lot, right? Well, if you think it’ll work… we should probably just go shoulders to toes, though.”

Back
Top Bottom