Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

Adonna was like night and day this morning. First, she was down in the dumps. Now, she was venturing beyond any level she'd been at before. It was extremely seductive, the way she slowly stripped her gown off for him, showing one perfect part of her body after the other. She'd become comfortable enough with him already, but it was usually the case that he initiated things, and undressed her. This was hot. She didn't even look away in embarrassment, looking at him right in the eye as if to say 'I'm hot, and I know it'.

"I'm coming for you, Adonna," he half-shouted out, yanking off his own tunic and tossing it towards the door before leaping out onto the couch. Grabbing her hands, he intertwined her fingers with his own and pressed them down against her chest, before giving her a firm kiss. "It looks like you're coming up with all the fun ideas today, my delicious Adonna," he growled into her mouth. "Did you have anything else in mind, or are you presenting yourself so I can have my way with you?" he teased.

She kissed him back eagerly, lifting her head up off of the couch as if she would go after him. She laughed when he called her delicious and rested her head back against the couch again. "I'm presenting myself," she said seductively, spreading her legs open beneath him, "So you, my brave, strong, handsome, and sexy general husband can take his well deserved prize," for the most part, Adonna didn't know what had gotten into her. She had been heartbroken this morning when he told her he was leaving, but now she felt differently.

Now she felt proud. Her husband was going to lead an army against their enemies, the enemies of their Caesar, and the enemies of their gods. He was a hero to their country and most certainly a hero to Adonna. She would miss him horribly, yes, and she had already come up with some plans to deviate from his rules if he was gone a long time, but at the moment she wanted him for who he was: a national hero and her husband.

Justus laughed when she told her she was his for the taking, tantalizing him some more by spreading herself for him. She was making new strides every moment, it seemed. He absolutely loved her when she was like this. Did he love her in the more blanket sense of the term? He thought he just might, as he took advantage of his wife's generosity by lifting some weight off her, and massaging her generous breasts playfully.

"You must not have been warned about the dangers of surrendering to a fearsome, mighty general like me," he told her, looking right into her lovely eyes. "It's very perilous," he teased, twirling one of her nipples around with his fingers until it started to get hard in the cool air. "The only kind I accept is complete and unconditional. Are you still sure you want to do that?" he prodded softly, leaning in and kissing her lips, chin, and neck. Taking advantage of her spread legs, he reached down now with one hand, and let his index finger dance lightly over her entire womanhood and surrounding area while he waited for her answer.

"Ohh, yes sir." she said gravely, her eyes sobering as she played this game with him. "You have fought the valiant fight, there is no way I cannot surrender. I give my full and unwavering allegiance to you, a soldier in the vast army of the powerful Caesar." she turned her neck when he began to kiss at her. She closed her eyes for a moment and murred, lifting her hips up to him when he began to toy at her womanhood.

Adonna was really beginning to think that she was in love with Justus. How had it happened? He'd tamed her faster than she'd ever thought she could possibly tamed (though she wasn't sure she'd actually let anyone tame her). He had this way about him that completely captured her. When she was angry, he was angry back, he didn't whimper and let her win. When he was angry and she tried to get out of something he wouldn't let her, he made her account for her actions. She loved that.

Justus couldn't get enough of this banter Adonna was giving him. It was completely amazing, to be honest. He loved that Adonna could sense what turned him on and give him more of it. Before they'd wed, he thought she used all of her intelligence to purely manipulate. Now she was turning it into a different use, sing her smarts to stimulate him, and to take an active role in keeping their relationship interesting. "Ohh, you've made a wise choice, my lady," he told her, continuing to play with her nether region, sliding his finger inside her a little bit as she bucked up at him. "Rome may rule with an iron fist, but you'll find that our ways please all the needs of those who give in to our control."

He leaned in and gave her a long kiss before kneeling over her, his hardening manhood on her stomach. "Work on this spear, my captive," he teased her, taking one of her hands, and placing it on his cock, rubbing her hand up and down it's length. "Prepare my weapon for it's next battle," he said in his deep voice, looking down at her with a sort of a half-sneer on his face.

Her pussy muscles squeezed his finger gently when he slid it inside. There was no question that Adonna wanted him. She actually wanted to ride him again, she thought she might be better at it this time. It was clear to her, though, that Justus wanted the control. He had the control when she rode him too, but he wanted a more obvious control and she was willing to give him that.

She couldn't help but grin when he placed her hand on his cock. The way he did that was so domineering, degrading in fact, but she loved it. He just picked up her small hand and put it on his large cock as if he didn't care what she wanted, and he probably didn't. She began to stroke and fondle him, working him until he was rock hard. "This is a battle I think you're guaranteed to win, my lord"

"Ahh," he groaned, letting out a few smaller moans as she worked his manhood into shape. It didn't take much of a touch from her cute little hands to get him completely at attention. Easing back on top of her, he slid up and down her a little until he found a comfortable spot, leaning over and kissing her between her breasts, where it was starting to get a little moist. Moving over a spot, he took one of her nipples between his teeth, and chomped down on it a little, before looking at her with a mischievous smile.

"Excellent job," he rasped. Leaning down her slightly, he slid his finger up and down her slit again, feeling it much wetter than before. Sliding in a little deeper than last time, her warm insides clenched at the finger again. "And you're absolutely right. I don't think the invasion can fail," he whispered, kneeling over her hips and pressing the tip of his length right against her wet opening, pressing on it ever so slightly.

Adonna's back arched when he chomped down on her nipple, her body shuddering with delight. "Ahhh," she moaned, losing herself from the game as he positioned his cock at her entrance. "I might even venture to think," she started shakily, looking right into his eyes which were barely an inch away from her own. "That the people might even welcome the invasion," she lifted her head up and kissed him hungrily, and yet devotionally. It was clear that she had the hots bad for him right now. Her arms were up above her head, her entire body exposed to him. They were having sex in a room they'd never even kissed in before. She was changing but she didn't even stop to think about that.

Justus pressed himself down upon her lips, her desire written all over her eyes. As he kept his eyes right up near hers, he slid his manhood very slowly inside her welcoming sex. "Ah, yes," he sighed passionately, feeling her tight love tunnel working him already. "They will be conquered in every way, and they'll love it," he groaned. Leaning down a little, he intertwined his fingers with hers again, squeezing down on her knuckles, and kissing her again as he slowly started to rock inside her, moving a little deeper with each cycle. "Ahh, Adonna," he moaned, breaking out of character a little bit. "I... oh, it's amazing, my love," he rasped, his voice barely above a whisper.

Once Justus began sliding inside of her she began to feel complete again. She always felt so fulfilled when they were having sex and she figured it must be some kind of instinctual thing, for a woman to feel completed when her love hole was filled with the rod of a man. She squeezed his hands back, but much more gently than he squeezed hers. Her pussy muscles squeezed him too as he rocked in and out of her, her body accepting him readily. She wasn't sure if he'd be able to fit his entire length inside of her in this position, but she never felt any pain now when they had sex. Her eyes widened in surprise when he called her his love. She stared at him for a moment and then tentatively repeated, "Your love?"

Justus had been rocking her amazingly when she repeated what he said. He had to force his eyes to un-glaze and slowed down his motions, but kept himself sliding inside her slowly and gently. He hadn't meant to tell her that he loved her while they were having sex. That way, it would just seem like his cock was doing the talking. But he'd let it slip, and there was no taking it back. Not that he wanted to take it back, he meant it.

"I... Yes, Adonna. It's true. I love you," he admitted, still out of breath. Kissing her on the mouth before she could answer, he continued moving inside her squeezing pussy. Finally letting go of the kiss, he looked down into her eyes unblinkingly. "You are the... the perfect woman for me, Adonna."

She felt like her chest might pop with the way her heart was swelling. He loved her. Her husband loved her. That was something Adonna had never dreamed in a million years would happen. She had thought she and her husband would have a loveless relationship, have sex when he forced her down and took it from her, and saw each other only enough to keep the marriage legitimate. But Justus loved her. And she loved him too, it was unquestionable now.

"I love you too," she said back to him after their long and passionate kiss. She squeezed his hands again, a bright smile washing over her face. "You've always been able to...to...do somethin to me," she admitted, "Even when I first met you. That's why I got so angry."

Justus laughed a little when she told him why she was so angry before. He wasn't laughing at her; it was a sort of a gleeful, fun laugh. He began rocking into her like before, not seeing the point in stopping amazing sex with the woman he loved just to talk about their love. He'd do both. "I'm glad I have such an effect on you," he admitted. "Otherwise," he continued before letting out a deep gasp as her sex muscles squeezed at him again. "Otherwise, I would have never been able to know the real you. That's... that's when I started to love you. When you let that facade disappear." Looking down along her stomach, he slid up a little bit, so that he could graze his shaft against her little nub and stimulate her there, too, while he gave her love hole what it craved at the same time. What they both craved. Letting go of one hand, he caressed her cheek, closing his eyes. She loved him. They loved each other. It was perfect. Except for the reality that he was leaving.

He was right. If he hadn't had a unique effect on her, she'd never have shown him the real her. She wouldn't have shown anyone the real her. Had he not married her she'd be with some other man who would probably beat her daily and they'd hate each other. He'd screw her just to get her pregnant and then probably screw a dozen other women just to satisfy himself while he locked Adonna away. Instead she had a husband who loved her, and who she loved too. She moaned and squeezed him harder when he shifted himself to rub against her clit at the same time that he fucked her. She lifted her head up and kissed him again, moaning in his mouth again as she closed her eyes too. She was close now, their professing of their love had just made her even hotter for him.

Justus wasn't far off from a crazed orgasm himself. It was out in the open that they loved each other now, and that only made him want to blow through a shared climax more than ever. He laid his face next to hers, pressing their hot cheeks together as he pushed and pulled, sinking his cock in all the way now, noticing the moan that it elicited from Adonna as he pushed that last thick inch inside her tight passage. She was milking him now, her squeezing, quivering pussy begging to drink his hot cum, the nectar of his love for her. It didn't take much longer to get there. Sliding up and down her, rubbing her swelling clit with each motion, he bucked back up, gave a piercing stare into her eyes, and let go of all restraint, screaming out at the top of his lungs as he thrust forcefully down into Adonna, his seed releasing deep inside his amazing wife.

The harder and faster he went, the more crazed she became. He was really working her, pushing her straight towards the edge without any teasing. He pushed himself completely inside of her, getting his final inch in and causing her to moan her deep pleasure. She squirmed and wriggled the closer she got to orgasm, completely losing control over her body. She gazed up into his piercing eyes when he moved back up to look down at her. Her eyes were steady until she felt herself fall off the edge. Her eyes rolled back and her hips bucked up, her hands squeezing him for all she was worth. She moaned so loudly she thought she might lose her voice from it, her pussy squeezing his cock too. Her cum barreled forth at the same time his did, as that almost always happened. They shared a connection that was undeniable, their love was undeniable now too, and their orgasms were certainly undeniable.

Justus felt her orgasm shake them both to the core just as he started to come down from his. He wanted her to have one, he needed her to have one. Unlike the first night, when he was poisoned with the thinking that his own pleasure was all that counted, he needed his wife to have pleasure for their time in bed (or as it happened, on the couch) to be enjoyable. As their movements slowed down and stopped, he collapsed onto Adonna, letting his nose rest right against hers as he gave her a kiss, sweaty and out of breath. "As the gods are witnesses, I really love you, Adonna," he swore, a satisfied smile on his face. "You made me love you, I don't know how I could have not grown it in my heart."

She loosed her hands from his and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him even closer to her. She smiled when he said that she made him love her, and she wondered if she should confess something to him. She stroked his back gently for a few moments, mulling it over. Telling him would certainly inflate his ego, but she felt like she should tell him. Keeping secrets would be hard, she realized. She just naturally wanted to tell him everything. She turned her head and whispered into his ear, "I loved you from the first moment I saw you. You scared me to death because of that. I didn't let myself accept that I loved you until just recently,"

Justus listened carefully to what Adonna said. She didn't look like she was lying, in fact, it seemed like she had a tough time getting it out. What she said, however, was impossible to believe. He slid his hands along her sides, holding her tightly as he ran his nose along her forehead, cheeks, and chin. "I don't believe it," he whispered to her, his smile lessened just a touch. "Love at first sight doesn't exist, in my opinion, Adonna," he confessed, arching his back and almost (but not quite) purring at the way her hands felt on his back. "I didn't treat you in a loving way, either. So how could you love me?"

"I don't know," she said, furrowing her brows a bit as she thought about it. Even though she didn't understand it, she knew it was true. She'd never had such a reaction to anyone the way she had to Justus. The second he stepped into the room he set her on fire. She'd channeled that into anger and resentment so that she wouldn't have to deal with it, so that he'd go away and she could live with someone who she could easily hate. But no, he'd insisted, he didn't let her get away with everything like everyone else did. That had only fueled the fire. "I told you, you did something to me. You...had some kind of power over me. It drew me to you like no other. It was always easy for me to hate before. To be mean. But you...I had to force myself with you, because deep inside I knew that wasn't how I felt."

Justus had a little trouble wrapping his mind around this, but he knew she was telling the truth. It didn't matter when she started loving him, she loved him now, and that was all that counted. "No matter, Adonna," he told her slowly with a grin. "So you loved me first, but I told you I loved you first. So we're even," he told her as he stroked his fingers through her silky brown hair. He thought through the time since they'd met each other, and wondered when he started loving Adonna. It wasn't on their wedding night, it was sometime after that. It wasn't just today, either, it was earlier. Maybe it was while he was away and he realized how much he missed her. Was that possible? To fall in love with someone when you couldn't see or talk to them? He wasn't sure, because he knew one thing. He didn't know what love was before Adonna. "I knew you weren't the hateful person who ridiculed me at your father's house. I simply thought it would take longer to reach the real you,” he confessed.

"I didn't think I'd let the facade break so fast....but you were persistent," she laughed and turned her face to look at him as he stroked her hair. She realized that she was still lying naked on the couch, her legs spread wide as he laid on top of her, just as naked as she was. But it didn't feel weird. That didn't mean that she would go around parading herself naked, but she thought she was pretty okay with being nude with her husband now. "You wouldn't let me be fake with you. You asked me all the difficult questions. Made me tell you when I wanted something. I couldn't lie to you, no matter how hard I tried."

Justus felt perfect here with Adonna. Even talking about things like this didn't make him uncomfortable in the least. He was a little cloudy on how the whole thing happened. He didn't do anything unusual, just acted like himself. Maybe that was how people fell in love, he realized. "I suppose I am a persistent man," he agreed with a little laugh, letting his fingertips travel down her neck and chest. "You're my wife. We'll be together forever. I only wanted us to be up front and honest with each other." Her absolute devotion to him stirred up an amazing feeling inside him. In fact, he was actually starting to get aroused again. He was sure she could feel that, the way he was situated on her body. "You know, now that I think about it, even when I was hard on you... my love, it was because I was starting to love you. Or at least I wanted to love you."

Adonna noted, happily, that the last two times she and Justus had been intimate he hadn't made her clean his manhood. The idea of that still weirded her out, even now after they'd professed their love for each other. Loving someone didn't necessarily mean all of your inhibitions went away. She thought she was doing quite well with those, actually, considering that she was now comfortable being naked with him (but only him). She scratched up and down his back gently as he spoke, "I know." she mused, "You were the only one to ever take action like that against me. You're different in every way...but perfect,"

Justus crouched up over Adonna and gave her a kiss on the lips. "I suppose I did have to... claim you," he acknowledged with a grin after he'd kissed her. He let his hand run down her body, over one breast and her stomach before finally coming to rest on her moist womanhood. He didn't play with it, just let the hand rest there. "Look at you," he teased. "We're having a meaningful conversation, and you're all spread wide open for me. Your entire perfect body," he emphasized, leaning over and kissing one soft, pillowy breast. "All of this is mine," he continued with a grin, scratching lightly at her mound. "And..." he added reflectively, "I suppose I've let you claim me, too. That, I never thought would happen."

Back
Top Bottom