Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

Justus smiled at Adonna as she washed him, letting out a groan of pleasure each time she hit a tense spot. She did a good job of making him feel bad about the theatre thing. He'd actually had in mind the spectacle that was the amphitheatre, and might not have minded her seeing a play in a playhouse. But he'd tell her that later. He didn't want to start a dispute now. "We'll go to a play while I'm at home, Adonna, I promise," he told her. "And I think I'm feeling quite refreshed now," he said with a grin. "You really know how to take care of a man," he added with a little desire thrown in. Scooting up close to Adonna in the close quarters, he pressed their bodies together in the tub, his soaked chest against her not-so-wet chest, pressing them together and grinding against her a little as he looked hungrily into her eyes, feeling her amazing breasts squished up against him.

"It looks like you're pretty clean, too..." she cooed as he pressed their bodies together. She loved the feel of his strong hard muscles against her soft silky skin. It was purse masculinity with pure femininity. It was excellent. She looked back up into his eyes with equal hunger, though his was animalistic and hers was gentle. She stroked his face again, pulling it down gently to hers. She kissed him lovingly, moving her hands up into his hair and grabbing hold there possessively. "I really missed you,"

He let out a deep breath as Adonna touched him with her soft, gentle touch. "You're an amazing woman, Adonna," he said under his breath as she stroked his hair. He let his tongue wander into his mouth when she kissed him, letting it taste her taste, feel her warmth inside. "I could take you anywhere in the world right now," he confessed lustily. "In a desert on a bed of spikes. Naked in the snow atop a mountain. But I think our marriage bed would be best," he added, moving away just enough to massage her breasts vigorously. "Let's go," he prodded her, pulling up on her body as he stood out of the water.

She stood in the water with him and reached over for a towel to dry them both off. She ran it over his body quickly and then stepped out of the water, wrapping it around herself and reaching for another towel to throw to him. She wanted him desperately right now, yes, but she wasn't going to go through the halls naked. Especially not when Flavia could be skulking around somewhere near. Flavia seemed to be desperate to see Adonna naked these days and she hated it. She had to try extra hard to make sure that the stupid girl didn't catch her at an inopportune moment. She thought about what Justus had just said, and it was true. She would have sex with him almost anywhere, but their marriage bed was the perfect place.

Justus dried off as quickly as he could, scurrying towards the door as he and Adonna headed for the bedroom in their towels. He hadn't even thought of Flavia, only getting to their soft bed. As they entered the bedroom, he grabbed Adonna and wrapped her in his arms, falling back into the bed with her. He wrestled with her towel playfully until he got it off, throwing it off the bed along with his own. Scooting up the bed, he grabbed her wrists, and slowly but firmly pressed them into the bed sheets. Leaning down and giving her helpless lips a kiss, he let his hips down, his manhood digging into her thigh, and began grinding up against her a bit, growling almost like an animal, a big smile still on his face.

She shrieked in pleasure as he threw the both of them on his bed. She wrestled with him to keep her towel on, though they both knew the goal was to get it off. She shrieked again when he pressed her wrists down into the mattress below. She squirmed and made a show of trying to get free of him, but she wasn't really trying too hard. She kissed him back when he lowered his face to hers, moaning softly into his mouth. She spread her legs when she felt his manhood digging into her thigh. "Now now," she chided gently, "No need to growl at me, husband. I'll obey your commands."

Justus loved when Adonna squirmed and spoke to him in that ultimately flirtatious voice. It seemed like her wonderful moan coursed through his entire body when she let that delicious sound escape her mouth while they kissed. He smiled at her when she chided him, staring her right in the eyes for what seemed like a long time. “Maybe I prefer to impose my will on you and your divine body, Adonna.” Working his way down her neck and chest, he began kissing as far as he could go down her soft, delicious body. He worked in between her breasts, giving a little lick there as well. Continuing kissing all the way down her stomach, he almost reached her smooth mound, before he couldn’t go any farther and keep holding her hands down. “Well,” he said softly, returning to her face and kissing her lips, “I can’t seem to get where I want to go, so I suppose l will have to trust to you be an obedient wife.” He released her wrists and rolled off her. “Climb on top of me, Adonna,” he requested, grabbing her hips and helping her roll over.

Adonna's heart began to race even more so than it had been when Justus told her to climb on top of him. She was about to protest when he rolled her over anyway, her legs straddling his waist. She wanted him, yes, desperately so, but she had never been on top. In their two weeks together just after the marriage she had never once been on top of him. She'd sat in his lap at dinner, outside, yes, many times but that was completely different. Now he wanted her on top of him? She was actually a little frightened by this new prospect. Adonna wasn't one for change (as Justus knew well) and now he was changing what they did in bed. But she wanted him right now, she hadn't had him in three weeks, so she would go along with this change no matter how much it frighted her.

Justus leaned his head up and began planting kiss after kiss on her soft stomach once she straddled him. He could feel her heart beating hard now. Up to this point, he'd allowed her mostly to lay back and submit to whatever he had in mind for them in bed. But this was something completely different. "Adonna," he chided. "You said you'd obey my commands. Have I led you to a bad time yet in our marriage bed?" He took her hands as she sat down on his stomach, squeezing them with his hands, while his manhood was accommodated between her squeezing thighs. He loved this look, almost her whole delicious body in his sight as he laid back on the sheets. "You didn't think I wanted to roll over just so you could sit on me, did you?" he teased. “Bring your delicious womanhood up to my mouth for a moment to get you going, dear. I'm dying to have a taste of what I've been missing these last weeks."

She loved and hated the way he could instantly tell when she wasn't sure of something. She loved it because that meant he could always reassure her, they could talk about it, they could work it out. But she hated it because that gave him another means of control over her. He could control how she was feeling about something just by whispering words in her ear or stroking her the right way. She still didn't know how he'd managed to get this power over her, but he'd had it since the first day they met when he'd forced her to look into his eyes without any physical means. His presence demanded something from her that she couldn't deny. She sheepishly crawled her way up his body until her womanhood was right over his face. To many it might seem that she was dominating Justus because she was over him, but both of them knew that every ounce of control was his.

Justus smiled up at her womanhood, knowing that his wife wasn't completely comfortable with this. But he loved to take something she wasn't sure about, take it in his hands, and make her love it. That turned him on more than anything. He took a deep sniff of her womanhood, and immediately recognized that familiar scent. The scent that he identified with passion. Looking up at her, he saw she was blushing a little, and decided to show some extra care. Reaching around her, he held her in a little embrace, rubbing her lower back a little before he clenched her hips and drew her sex towards his face. "You'll love it, Adonna," he promised with a look at her, just before he let his face fall up into her smooth womanhood. He licked up the velvety folds of her slit, and then delicately lapped at her lower stomach, working down until he barely touched her little fleshy nub a few times with his tongue. Moving his finger up, he traced it up her slit while he started to lick in earnest at her clit, feeling her get a little moist. "I think my manhood is ready to accommodate you, dear," he said as he left her off, letting his tongue return to his mouth. “Do you know what to do?”

She was comforted by his little embrace. Justus always went out of his way to make sure Adonna was comfortable with something. Well, that was unless it was a punishment or he wanted her to do something and wasn't going to take no for an answer. Usually, though, even if it was like that he still wanted her to be as comfortable as possible with whatever they were doing. That definitely applied here, and when he held her close and laid gentle kisses on her lower stomach she felt more at ease. She was quickly taken away by his licks at her womanhood and special attention to her nub. She let out a happy sigh as he worked on her, the tension in her body slowly leaving. She looked down at him with a little smile when he moved away from her and told her he was ready.

Her eyes widened though when he asked her if she knew what to do. "You...you want me to be on top?" she asked, sort of dumbly. She was hoping she might get out of it if she let him lick her while she was on top of him, but that didn't seem to be the case. "I...I think I know what to do,"

Justus smiled a big grin at her when she hesitantly agreed that she knew what to do. She seemed a little shy about it, but she was certainly more relaxed now than when he first got her up over him. He had thought about being intimate in this position with Adonna for some time, but it just wasn't the right time. Besides, the first two weeks were intended to get her used to him, not to try completely new things. "If you spread your legs, or pull your womanhood apart a little, it might be easier," he said gently. "Besides, you'll give me a nice and dirty view of your magnificence," he added.

As she got up over him, Justus held his manhood so that it pointed directly up, making an easy target for her. "Just lower yourself onto me, dear. The two of us will be like one again, like we've missed these last few weeks," he practically begged her, finding it hard to wait much longer now that they were going.

She nodded at his instructions and moved down from his face to his hips. She spread her legs over him as best she could and then tentatively reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips open herself. She didn't spend much if any time touching herself, and it was actually very weird for her to to feel her own womanhood when it was wet with arousal. She slowly lowered herself down onto his manhood, almost immediately relaxing even more as she felt him slide inside of her. The feel of him filling her pussy was so good, it was the best feeling in the world to Adonna.

She sighed audibly as she slid down further. This new position was different than the other two, definitely. He fit differently in her this way, it was magnificent. She slid down until she felt the deep pressure she always felt when he was about three-fourths of the way inside of her. She looked up at him sheepishly, "Am I doing it right?"

Justus got off a little on the puzzled look that Adonna made when she spread her pussy open for him. It was almost like a little girl who was hesitant to touch a slimy fish in the market or something. But that was nothing compared to when she sank down on him. He reveled immediately in the tightness, feeling the warmth that he'd missed for the three weeks that seemed like an eternity. He'd wondered when he got married how he'd do with faithfulness. After all, he was used to never being tied down. But he knew now that Adonna was the only woman he'd ever need. Going from her to any other woman would be like rejecting a steak dinner for chopped pig intestines.

Justus began to moan when she got him in to the point where it became very tight. "Ahh, yes," he almost screamed out deeply. "You're doing it better than right. Our bodies were made for each other," he moaned, gripping the sheets. He thrust up into her as she came down on him, grabbing her hips while he did, letting out a deeper groan now. "But ride me, Adonna. Ride up and down. Don't stay still."

"Ride you?" she asked, another puzzled look donning her face. That was such a funny thing to say. "Like a horse?" she seemed very skeptical of the whole idea and the word 'ride' seemed strange to her. But if that was what he wanted, she would try her best to accommodate him. She tensed her thigh muscles for support and moved herself up, feeling him slide out of her much the way he did when he was the one on top. Then she untensed and let herself slide back down. After a few strokes she got a handle on the rhythm and began to move up and down steadily. She wasn't going very fast, but this was still very new to her. It also worked her legs muscles and was hurting a little from sitting completely straight up on him.

Justus couldn't help but laugh a little when she quizzically asked about 'riding' him like a horse. It was a strange term, he realized, but he didn't know what else to call it. But once Adonna started rocking up and down on him, he lost the ability to speak. She could use some improvement, granted, but it was divine. He grabbed her hips and used them to help her rock a little faster, feeling his tip squirm against her deep, warm tightness and begin to throb a little. "Adonna," he gasped. "Didn't you say you wanted me? Do it like you mean it," he encouraged her with a grin, barely getting the words out.

She smiled when he began to rock her hips back and forth with her. "Of course I want you," she said to him defensively. She leaned down and put her hands on his shoulders, gripping them tightly. She began to grind her hips into him now, her primal instincts taking over what her logical mind was having trouble with. She moaned as her inner muscles squeezed him tightly. She looked down into his eyes, trying to process how she felt about this position. "I kind of like being on top," she said playfully. "Does this mean I'm in control now?"

Justus took a break from his groans of pleasure for a moment when Adonna mentioned being in control. He frowned for about a second before he realized she was being playful. Playfulness was not something he'd ever had much use for, but he was beginning to like it when Adonna acted that way. "Ahh, yes Adonna. You're in control," he said with a smile followed by a loud moan. "Just remember who ordered you to be in control," he teased. "I'll pluck you off your perch on my big manhood in a second if you don't keep riding like you mean it," he vowed with a big smile. He moaned primally as her insides began to squeeze him harder, feeling his cock began to throb intensely, almost ready to release deep inside his wife.

She loved it when Justus was playful. It was a rare occurrence (even rarer now that he was gone for weeks at a time) and that was what made it all the more special when it happened. She gripped his shoulders even tighter and ground into him harder, her hips lifting up almost all the way off of him and then slamming back down to the hilt again. It seemed that with this position she was able to fit him in his entirety inside of her, while the other positions kept a little part of him out of her. Or maybe her body had missed him so much that it was willing to stretch that extra two inches to fit him all inside of her. Whatever it was, he was hitting her deep and it was absolutely divine. She began to moan louder and higher the longer their encounter went on and soon she was ready to blow. Her muscles squeezed him even harder and she leaned down suddenly, pressing her lips to his hard as her orgasm exploded.

Justus loved it when Adonna listened to him, slamming down hard on his manhood again and again. His cock delighted to feel her pussy accept him all the way to the hilt, her open folds smashing down against him every time as she took him in entirely. He'd rarely felt the back of her tunnel accept him, and it was delightful. He kissed her back hard and passionately, wrapping a hand around her neck, and keeping her face close to his in a long kiss as he bucked up into her. Her squeezing pussy got him going past the point of no return, and he forced his cock up into her as hard as he could, grunting into her mouth as a copious amount of cum rocketed deep inside her womb. Finally letting her head go, his worn, sweaty body collapsed in exhaustion into the sheets, his arms at his sides and eyes closed, manhood still where he felt it belonged, inside the amazing Adonna. "Okay, now get off," he ordered playfully but forcefully. "I'm back in control."

She frowned at him when he ordered her to get off. He made it sound like she was a whore and he was done with her and could just discard her. She climbed off of him anyway, letting herself tumble onto the bed next to him. She stretched her body out and then rolled onto her side, grabbing at the sheet below her. She got it out from under her and wrapped it around her waist. She may have gotten more used to him seeing her naked, but with the way Flavia had been acting she was always conscious of what she was wearing. She hid the lower half of her body underneath the sheet but left most of her stomach and her breasts out in the open in case Justus made a fuss.

Justus smiled, opening his tired, satisfied eyes playfully, and turning to Adonna. “What’s wrong?” he said with a little laugh, noticing she didn’t edge up to him. “It sounded to me like you had a pleasant enough time, to say the least.” He slid up next to her and took the edge of the sheet, pulling it up a little more over her breasts, and almost to her neck. Leaning over, he gave her a kiss on the forehead. “I’m still starving,” he admitted, “but I’d still prefer to stay here with you for a while than go and satisfy my stomach.” Still out of the sheets himself, he snuck his hand underneath them, rubbing Adonna’s thigh, hip, and stomach, wondering if the position just wasn’t her favorite.

"Nothing's wrong!" she assured him as she rolled over onto her side and pecked his lips. She stretched again and rolled back onto her back, feeling comforted when he pulled the sheet up around her. She playfully pulled it back down, revealing her breasts and flat stomach to him again. "I could go get food for you," she said gently, her eyes searching his as she began to contemplate her feelings for him again. "You could eat it in bed. That sounds fun, right?" she placed a hand over his as he rubbed her body. "And I did have a good time. A very good time,"

Justus smiled when she told him all was well. He reached his hand up through the sheets and pinched a nipple just a little hard when she showed him her breasts playfully. "Hey, if you show them to be, don't expect to me not to have a little fun with them. They're very nice, if no one's told you before," he explained, continuing the playfulness. Reaching his foot up, he tickled her knee with his toes under the sheets. "I'd love to eat in bed," he eagerly agreed. "I'd prefer not to have Flavia serve me, anyway. Hopefully, she behaved while I was gone," he said, almost to himself. Usually, he found out everything that happened in his house the moment he got back. Things were changing, he realized. All he'd done so far was reconnect with Adonna. He hadn't done anything practical at all yet.

Back
Top Bottom