Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She was wicked good at blow jobs, one of the reasons he stuck around when they were first dating. The sex was always great.

He suddenly forces her still and howls loudly as he blew his massive, thick load down her throat. His cock was still so hard, and she knew that his fat knot would be extra sensitive.

She sat very still, swallowing it all happily before pulling away and stroking his knot, "My love, my everything, I want you to breed me like you always do~ fill me up and give me everything~!"

He panted hard and howled before shooting a smaller load onto her face again. "Sh-Shit~! S-Sensitive~!" He howled softly.

He huffs and tries to focus, his knot far too sensitive. He moved and quickly picked her up and forced her against the wall. "Ready~?"

He smirks and lays her down on the desk, moving to part her thighs as he moves to push into her.

She covered her face only briefly before she sat up on her elbows to watch him. She loved watching her tight greedy little pussy try and swallow his cock whole.

It was almost a struggle at first, with how tight she was. But she was so wet that he suddenly slid in without so much as a warning.

She cried out, his knot bumping into her folds, much too large to fit. She didn't seem to care, she just loved having him inside her.

He huffed hard and moaned lowly as he began moving, his thick cock stretching her just about to her limits.

He howls and starts moving at an insanely rough pace, his tongue hanging out as he drilled into her spot.

She could see her pussy gushing with each thrust and it only made her wetter. "Amazing~!! Amazing~!! You're such a god, Jackson~!!"

"K-Keep.it down, honey, you'll get in trouble~" She whined; but why was she scolding him if she was just as loud?

He huffs and moves faster and faster, the room being filled with wet slaps and strangled moans.

Back
Top Bottom