Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just A Little Quirky (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He moved his knee and slid his hand into her panties, slowly working her swollen clit with his fat fingers.

She melted against the wall, eyes rolling back as she drooled more. God, he didn't think she was ever this wet before, her juices coated his fingers heavily. She was practically vibrating she was shaking so much.

He smirked darkly and pushed a fat finger into her, just yo get a good feel as he moved to free her breast, slowly running his pointed teeth and hot, broad tongue over her.

"Haaaah~!! No, you'll make me cum too soon~!!" She whined loudly, her hips shifting and grinding against his hand, wanting him as deep as he could fit.

He moans lowly and continues, looking up as he slowly drug his tongue over her nipple and slowly sucked it through his teeth. He knew she loved it.

She came right there, crying out as she squirmed hard in his grasp. How mean, he was. But she loved it.

He snarled loudly and slowly pulled his finger out, moving to free his cock but stopped. "Do you wanna help me with my shorts~?"

He tugged his shirt off and huffed as he watched her fiddle with his shorts laces. He was throbbing, she could smell it.

She stuffed his rocket into her mouth, barely able to deepthroat even half of him. She loved how large he was, loved that he barely fit inside her.

She could only reach to the knot, as it was with anything when they did this. She was too small for him, but neither of them minded. She loved being stuffed by him.

She moved as best as she could, having to pull all the way back before swallowing to the knot again, over and over.

Drool dripped from her lips as she worked him, keeping her eyes on him and watching his expressions. She loved the way his face twisted in pleasure.

His brow was knit tight, his sharp teeth bared as he snarled and moaned in pleasure, his cock throbbing hard in her throat. Fuck, he couldn't be close already, could he?

Back
Top Bottom