Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Fear? [randomname98766789 and Amaranthine]

Alicia, too, had heard the horror stories about selfish boys who didn’t care about their partner’s pleasure. Once upon a time she’d been afraid of falling in to a life like that once she found someone and started having sex. As much as she didn’t base a relationship’s value around the sex life there was no denying that it was an important aspect to be compatible with. Bryce had set that fear aside from the very first time that they made love to each other, and every time since. Alicia had a feeling that even if he did pop off first one of these times, he would still make a point to use other parts of his body to ensure that no matter what she still got to feel the same pleasure that he did.

The way he talked about filling her up with his cum set off a primal instinct in Alicia, who couldn’t help but roll her hips in to Bryce’s body to meet him part-way with each thrust. The continuing motions added to the thrill of her high, with her overloaded senses reacting to each hair’s breadth of movement. She continued to moan and cry out as she rode her way through, and as Bryce buried himself as deep inside of her as possible she was starting to come down. She cried out as he did, their sounds of mutual pleasure filling the room.

When he leaned in to kiss her, Alicia instinctively moved to meet him for it - gag or not she was going to kiss her beloved, just as always. In fact, it was a little more feasible given that the cloth around her mouth only covered it rather than pushing her lips apart and obscuring her ability to properly kiss completely. “I love you so much,” she said before their lips met, wishing that she could cling to him as his cock flooded her insides with the warmth of his seed.

- - - - -

All things considered, the house had come together pretty decently. Nick and the guys had done a good job of cleaning up with what they had available to them, and the space was definitely livable. Anna was also the kind of person who didn’t care about sleeping on a floor, as the previous night and many others before it had made clear, so she really didn’t need a lot. Nick would have seen how simple she could live her life back in Molly’s apartment, during the days when all she’d cared to have was a mediocre twin bed, an ikea grade desk, an aging laptop and a haphazard closet of clothes. Just the fact that there was so much space and no one they needed to share it with made the place pretty damn great in her eyes.

”Kind of wish I’d done a full walk-through before leaving, compare the before and after. But I think it’s pretty sweet, Nick,” she said to him. Sheets were one of the things Anna had handed off to him, and she’d left the pillows and blanket she had in the entrance so she gave an approving nod before turning away to go grab the bed supplies, returning moments later with the rest of the stuff that they had brought along. Anna didn’t have anything worth needing to store right now so the dresser would go pretty much unused until she had a chance to pester Molly for some spare clothes. At this point she didn’t even have a knife on her any more because everything had been taken away during the chaos of the border attack.

Anna was ready to get the bed ready by the time that she got back, and once Nick had a chance to get the sheets on she tossed one pillow to one side of the bed and the second towards the other side. After adding the blanket she held to the madness she let herself fall backwards on to the side of the bed, and looked up to Nick with a little smile. “Come to bed,” she said, holding a hand out towards him. The mattress was surprisingly comfy… Anna might just get used to this.

“I love you, too.” Bryce breathed out. Just like that, the happy couple managed to turn what should have been a super traumatic experience into something grand. Bryce had a feeling, barring anything unusual happening for the rest of the day, that when they thought back about this day, they would not remember the horrible things which happened to them here at Blac Hat. Instead, they would remember this. They would remember making love. They would remember finding a way to overcome the obstacles set before them, how their love prevailed through it all. That’s what Bryce was going to remember. He hoped Alicia did, too. They were unbreakable.

Finally, after the orgasm ended, Bryce collapsed on Alicia. His body rested against hers. Slowly, he breathed in and out, allowing his head to rest on Alicia’s. Their bodies were pressed as closely together as they could be. His cock softened inside of her until he finally pulled out completely. His arms wrapped around her tightly, pulling her back against his chest as he peppered her neck with kisses. It was such a classic Bryce move. After sex, he loved kissing her. He loved cuddling with her. He loved it even more when she was tied up. It wasn’t like they had a choice right now, anyway. “Oh, that felt incredible.” Bryce murmured, nuzzling his nose against her cheek.

“I am so glad we did that. I’m glad you were okay with it. I think this was a perfect way to spend our time.” The male purred. He hoped Alicia did not regret it. He hoped that she did not think this was a bad idea after the fact. He doubted she would ever think that about their love-making, but he had to admit that it was not the most logical situation! Then again, there was nothing much about the couple that would be logical for most people. That’s what made them unique, though.

--

While building this place, Nick was slapped in the face with reality. The reality of the situation was how much he actually cared for Anna. Nick always knew he cared about her. He always loved her. However, the love he felt for Anna must have grown exponentially. As he did know they did not need anything fancy, all he could think about while cleaning up this place was giving Anna something better than just a floor. While he knew she could be just as content sleeping on the floor as she could be with sleeping in a bed, he believed that she deserved more. In the past, it had not always been about doing the best for Anna or giving her lavish gifts. Their relationship worked and it was their own. However, right now, all Nick could think about was making life better for her, by doing things for her he would have never thought of before. He figured that was love. Right? Love made people go above and beyond for someone. So, while Nick knew she did not need something like this, he just wanted to give these things to her.

“Thank you, Anna. I’m glad you like it.” It was impactful to hear her say this. He was trying to play it coy and he did not speak more about it. However, if Anna looked at her boy’s face, she might be able to see a beaming smile. He truly looked happy knowing how Anna felt about it, which might show just how much effort he put into it, how important it was to him to make this happen for her.

After the bed was prepared, Nick just plopped down onto the bed beside Anna. He sighed softly and thought about how comfortable it felt. “This might be the most comfortable bed I’ve felt.” Nick laughed. “Or maybe I’m just letting my bias cloud my judgment.” After all, things usually felt more satisfying when you fixed them yourself. That might be what Nick was experiencing. Regardless, it felt nice. “For the record, if you ever end up hating it, I can always tear the roof back down and we can go back to the living room.” Nick teased, although if she actually wanted him to do that, he probably would!

Alicia’s soft sigh as Bryce started to pepper her with kisses and affection was typical of her as well - they could quickly go from kinky and hot to soft and affectionate, often engaging in a mixture of both at the same time. The way he held on to her made her feel so safe and loved. Nothing could ruin this moment - in fact, Bryce had accomplished the opposite. He had taken a very terrible moment in Alicia’s life and turned it in to something positive, the kind of fond memory she would likely remember instead of the terrible circumstances that spawned the expression of their love.

”Thank you,” Alicia said, wanting Bryce to know that she too was grateful for his open mind and willing to indulge in the less than typical idea it seemed that they had shared. “I’m glad that you were open to it, too. I know it doesn’t really make sense but you took me out of a terrible moment and made it in to something amazing. I couldn’t ask for a husband so, really, thank you.” She leaned in to his sweet touch as he nuzzled her cheek, and turned her head to try to steal a kiss from her beloved.

With the moment over she was left to wonder… what now? Alicia wasn’t focusing on it too much, cuddling up with Bryce post-sex was massively more important, but the thought was there. Provided that they did as they were told if the men returned they should stay safe. Jake would be back with the water and they would be freed (or so she hoped) and life would be good. The worst of it was over, and she still had Bryce at her side - and all around her. She tried to reach for him but her hands were still bound, and she couldn’t hold on to him the way she wanted to. It was mildly frustrating, but not in an inherently bad way - more that it left her still wanting more of her husband.

- - - - -

Oh, yeah - Anna had caught that little proud smile on Nick’s face. It was adorable, and it put a smile on her face as well. Nick deserved to feel proud of himself - he’d done a damn fine job making this place what it was, and even though Anna had not seen the entire ruin before it was fixed, from what she had seen it was clear that a lot of hard work had gone in to making this place what it now was. When he plopped on to the bed beside her, Anna twisted her body so that she could reach over and ruffle his hair a little bit.

”Tempting,” she teased, though she wasn’t genuinely about to ask Nick to undo all of his work. There was nothing saying that they couldn’t hang out under the starlight even with a roof to go over their heads when they were inside, and the place definitely had a really nice view. It was better than she could have ever imagined having claim to in her life. “Or, how about this - instead if we want the starlight view we can find a way to climb on to the roof. There‘s gotta be liquor around here somewhere, Jeremiah seems like he’s probably got a stash.“

Anna wasn’t going to be able to climb and maneuver her way around a porch railing and on to an awning like she could back when she was a teenager for a little while yet, but the idea was fun. Anna’s fondness of rooftops and starlight had come long before Nick was in the picture, dating back to the summer after her first year of high school when her and Molly were just starting to get close. Some things never changed, though.

Bryce smiled throughout every second during Alicia’s speech. This was another advantage of gag talk. It was not only attractive when they were making love. It was not only about hearing Alicia moan his name while he was inside her. The way she carried on such a conversation as if this were a normal conversation… it warmed his heart. It was not just a sexual appeal, either. Each time she talked while gagged or kissed him, it just made Bryce love his wife even more. His eyes were locked on her eyes, though, while she spoke to him. It was no shock that they were on the same page and they felt the same way about what just happened. For all of that, he leaned in and kissed her lips one more time before he gave his own response.

“Well, it might not make sense to some people. To me, it made all the sense in the world. After all, nobody needs to make sense of what we do. As long as we are both happy with what we have done… I see no problem with it, whatsoever.” He pointed out with a bright smile. “I had a feeling you were going to feel the same way. I love you so much.” Bryce whispered, leaning down so he could press an affectionate kiss onto her forehead. It felt so good to kiss her. It felt great to hold her close just like this.

What next? It was a good thing to think about. “I think I will be moving pretty soon. I’ll get us both cleaned up as much as possible. Hopefully, we’ve spent enough time being lost in one another that it’ll be close to our leaving this place.” As much fun as Bryce did have with his wife, they really needed to get out of here as soon as they could. He just hoped that Jake or someone would return soon with good news and it would mean they could leave.

--

Perhaps, in another world, Nick would have been a construction worker if he ever got his shit together. Nick honestly did not remember the last time he had a job of any significant kind. Working fast food while in high school? Ever since then, he did not do much of anything. Nick had no idea if he would have wanted to do this work every single day. It was nice because this project had some significant personal meaning to him. It was the house he planned on living in with Anna. If not for that, would he have felt the same way? It was tough to say.

When Anna talked to him about finding a way on the roof, it was a simple solution. Just grab a ladder and they would be fine. “Yeah, we can do that, no doubt. Some of my favorite nights together with you came when we would lay on the rooftop somewhere and just look up into the sky. I think we should look into it at some point. I bet Jeremiah will have some liquor saved somewhere. When I spoke to him in his place the other night, he had some stored away under the floors. I’m sure we can find something.”

To be fair, the view of the completed roof was not half bad. Nick could get used to it, just as he could get used to the feeling of the mattress. Now, he turned to Anna and placed an arm underneath her neck, trying to pull her closer toward him. “I bet Molly might know where the hookup could be as well. We could ask her tomorrow. I don’t know. We could even have her and Josh and the baby over at some point and it could be kinda like old times again, too.”

No one needed to make sense of what they did - that much was very true. On top of that, there was no point in anyone trying to make sense of them and their love. It was unique in almost every sense of the word and there was no point in anyone comparing to them or the other way around. What they had was uniquely them, and Alicia knew with all of her heart that she would never want it any other way. “I love you too,” she said as he pressed his lips to her forehead, leaning her head in to the sweet touch.

Alicia let out a little whine as Bryce said that he would be pulling away from her soon - though he was right that they really needed to get cleaned up lest their bodies become sticky and gross, she never had enough of him and she wanted to hold on to him forever. Leaving this moment felt like a crime, as much as ignoring the reality that they were in was not the most productive thing that she could be doing. What else was there to do, though? They were trapped. Maybe Bryce was right, though - they’d kept each other rather occupied for quite some time now. Rescue could come at any time.

”Oh, I really hope so. It has been a while, Jake should be back soon hopefully,” Alicia said, continuing to carry on the conversation like she didn’t have a cloth over her mouth. “Just a few more kisses, though?” She asked, a cheeky way of drawing out their moment just a little bit longer. Adding to it, she puckered her lips just slightly in hopes of drawing her husband back to her. She could know that they would need to clean up and prepare for their rescue, but a few more seconds wouldn’t hurt right?

- - - - -

Nick had a point - Molly would probably know where a possible hook up was, even though she wouldn’t have been able to drink since she arrived. She’d been able to hook them up with weed so why not some alcohol too? Worst case, someone here had to be making moonshine. Not Anna’s favourite, she was more a ‘vodka straight from the bottle’ kind of woman, but it wasn’t like she’d snub her nose to other options - especially in a world like this. Options weren’t exactly plentiful, after all.

”Mmm, that sounds like a good idea,” Anna said as she let Nick pull her closer, rolling her shoulder to be able to drape her arm across his chest. It was fun, thinking about this little place and all of the things they could do with it. No one could even tell them no! No worrying about other people coming and going, no worrying about anything other than themselves... at least when inside of this building. They could drag whoever they wanted over whenever, get as high as they wanted without worrying about anyone’s (cough Madison’s) judgy eyes. Life was good, as good as it could be.

”Mol did say we were getting plants,’ she then pointed out as she turned her head to rest it on Nick’s shoulder. “I saw them, they’re looking pretty nice. Will probably be ready in a couple weeks. It’d only be right to at least invite them inside for such a generous offer.“ Of course, Molly didn’t have to do anything at all to always be welcome in to any space of Anna’s.

Under normal circumstances, Bryce would never deny Alicia more kisses. Under these circumstances where she was found bound and gagged, there was no chance he could deny her kisses. “Of course, Princess.” Leaning down, he pressed a soft kiss against her gagged lips. He focused immediately on the outline of her pretty lips which were still fit firmly against the cloth. It was easy to see and he moaned quietly when they kissed. God, it felt just as good as their first kiss earlier when she was first gagged. Every gagged kiss felt electrifying. She asked for multiple kisses, though.

He kissed her lips again. Again. Again. And again. Five kisses. Each kiss lasted around two or three seconds. The last kiss was drawn out just a bit longer and he did that sexy lip bite again, capturing her bottom lip behind the cloth, tugging it softly as he smiled at her. “Wow, that was hot. We’ll definitely use more gags like this in the future, babe. Your lips look so fucking hot.” He whispered, admiring every inch of her body like he always did. From her breasts to her feet to her lips… he always gave her proper attention.

Finally, Bryce pulled away from the kiss and sighed. “That was fun.” He winked, now moving to a standing position. He looked around the cell and found a clean towel. It looked clean enough and he decided to start between his legs before going between hers. He smiled as he cleaned her up, although it was not as good of a job as he could do. Then, he set the towel aside and started to pull her panties up and her jeans up right after that.

--

There was something special about Anna and Molly’s relationship as friends. They always brought the best out in each other. They always made each other feel better. Molly always knew how to make Anna feel better when Nick did not. He joked she was an “Anna expert”. It was nice to consult her about Anna every now and again. After all, Nick still did not have Anna figured out. He doubted he would ever figure her out entirely and that was okay. That was part of the fun and that was something that made Anna so unique. Nick always loved that about her. Still, it was nice to have Molly around again, mostly for Anna’s well-being and mental health.

“I figured you would like that idea.” Nick chuckled playfully, nuzzling against her. Anna being willing to spend time with Molly, having her over and asking where they stashed the alcohol was the least surprising thing Nick heard all day. Because he knew that nobody came between the two girls, he always strived to make sure they had chances to include Molly in their days whenever possible. It was something Nick actually enjoyed as well. He might not be as close to Molly as Anna was, but he didn’t exactly hate her either.

“That sounds like a plan to me. We can invite them over whenever you want.” Just as Anna would say Molly was welcome whenever, he felt the same way. “Give her a key, too, if you want. Though, I don’t exactly think that there are many keys left lying around these days.” He figured her having a key was more metaphorical than anything now. They barely were able to craft a key for this house considering the last one was burned in a fire.

“You know I’m always willing to let you tie me and gag me however you would like, my love,” Alicia said after Bryce pulled away from her, smiling as he expressed appreciation for the way she looked with that white cloth tied across her lower face. Alicia liked it as well - she knew he enjoyed her muffled words and moans when a gag kept her lips split, but a gag like this meant that she was more able to talk and therefore they could have more understandable conversations while the tight cloth showed every movement of her full lips crystal clear to her admirer. With how in to this Bryce had seemed to be, Alicia made a point of keeping a mental note…. Any time he seemed to really enjoy something, she kept it in mind for later. She was always looking for an opportunity to surprise him, after all.

“That was incredibly fun,” Alicia corrected with a cheeky little smile. He wasn’t the only one to ogle and admire their partner - no. When Bryce pulled away from her and stood up, Alicia’s eyes roamed up and down every inch of his body. She never got tired of looking at him - his body and the way it moved were entrancing, even when he was doing something as simple as grabbing a towel to clean up post-sex mess. After Bryce wiped down her bits and helped her get her underwear and pants back over her waist - something she was not going to be able to do herself with those ties on her wrists - Alicia wiggled her hips to help give space for the clothing to move where it needed to go.

Once everyone was put back together, she tried to sit up in the bed. “Do you think everything went okay down at the ranch? Jake made it sound like it would be no problem, but no one is here yet… What if something went wrong back home?” It was strange, calling the ranch home, but technically that’s what it was to them right now.

- - - - -

One thing Anna had always appreciated about Nick was that he had never seemed to have any interest in getting between her and Molly. It would have been a fruitless endeavour that would have resulted in him being ousted if he had ever tried, but she’d never had to worry about having to do anything like that. Part of her wished that he could have someone important to him in the same way that Molly was to her, someone he could have the same undying faith in. Anna herself would have his back, of course, but would she have ever run to him the way she had run to Molly back when she was a kid?

It was strange, laying there and recalling that even before the other night under the stars, the answer to that question had been yes. Anna had grown to trust Nick enough in the past that she was going to pull him in to the the deeper, darker recesses of her life. Even in all the chaos that had been their lives together back in Los Angeles, she had come to see him as someone that she could be safe with even though the every day life was much rockier than it had been with Molly. Nick had stuck by her side through so much of her personal brand of chaos that although it happened in a much different way, he did have her trust.

“Oh so we’re really going back to the apartment now, huh?” Anna asked, a little smile on her face as she appreciated Nick going out of his way to voice that Mol was welcome whenever. It didn’t need to be said, Anna would have gladly scrapped with him bum arm and all if there had been a problem, but it was nice of him nonetheless.”Think of how long it’s been since you’ve had to endure one of our living room dance parties, Nick. And now we don’t have music to cover up the fact that we can’t sing. But I’m gonna hold you to it.”

Bryce helped Alicia sit up in the bed when he noticed her moving. After she was sitting upright, Bryce joined her again. He set himself down beside her. He wrapped his left arm around her waist, holding her tightly against his body. “I don’t know. I think things went okay. Jake seemed to know how best to talk to Jeremiah. I bet he knew exactly what to do and what to say. I’m sure he can negotiate a truce. Madison didn’t seem to think Jeremiah actually wanted war. The only person who thought they should strike and fight was Troy, of course. So, Jeremiah already knows Troy isn’t quite right in the head. I guess we just have to hope cooler heads prevail and I know that nobody at the ranch would treat Ofelia nearly as poorly as they were treating us here.” Bryce explained. From what he knew so far, he figured they would be just fine.

“All we can do right now is wait, though.” He leaned down and gently kissed her forehead. He smiled at her softly and just cuddled with her tightly. Then, a few seconds later, he could hear footsteps outside. Was there an update? He hoped so. Still, he held Alicia tighter when he saw someone appear. He saw this man earlier. It was strange seeing him alone. The man barged into the cell and took one look at Alicia.

“I think you two are being let off pretty easy. Stand up.” Bryce listened at first, standing up. “Now, just stand back. Let me show you how to treat your girlfriend here.” The man turned to Alicia and smirked, thinking the threats were enough to keep Bryce at bay. He was wrong. Bryce thought it was good to listen at first when they just had to sit in a cell? Now, no chance in hell. Right as the man was about to reach for Alicia, Bryce attacked launching himself at the man, wrapping his arms around his neck tightly, squeezing the life out of him. The man dropped the gun and tried to fight against Bryce, but the motivation to keep his wife safe was a very powerful one and Bryce would win the altercation.

--
Honestly, Nick sometimes felt jealous of the relationship shared by Anna and Molly. Yes, Nick knew that he could always count on Anna. She would always be there for him and support him. However, it would be nice to have someone outside of their romantic partnership to be there for him. Nick had just never gotten that close with anyone before. It was always Anna. Instead of hanging out with new people at parties or getting to know people, he would mingle around Anna and Molly. Nick had never been a social butterfly in the first place. He tended to keep to himself and after Anna came into his life, he tended to keep around Anna. After they had their little break, Nick just never got that close with anyone again because he spent all his time missing her. It was not the biggest deal, though. It wasn’t like Nick considered himself to be unhappy without that connection with someone else.

It was nice to have Anna. He would never take her for granted. After all, she managed to be that support system for him. He loved having her in his life. He could talk to her about anything. Now, she might not exactly be able to give him the emotional support he needed on certain things, like dealing with his mother, but she always tried her best. The way she did support him on everything was perfect, though. She had her own, unique way of making him happy and keeping him safe. It was unconventional, but that was okay with Nick. He needed unconventional.

“You can hold me to it, babe. I don’t mind it. I used to think those little dance parties were crazy, but now I’m certain that they were the best thing ever. It’ll be nice to feel normal again. I really like being around both of you at the same time. You are a great duo and you always make each other feel happier. I think it’ll really help us forget about all the bad shit around us.”

Bryce was right. Jake had seemed to know what he was talking about, and with Jeremiah being his father no one stood a better chance of bringing peace in to play. There was an incredibly high chance that things had gone well back at the ranch and that Jake would be on his way back - or so Alicia wanted to hope. There really was no way to tell from where they were trapped in that cell.

Concern struck her as soon as she saw one of the men from earlier come down the stairs, though - and it only took an instant before she was back to feeling small. It was the man who had forced her to strip part-way down, back again and this time alone. A shiver shot down her spine and she felt immediately uncomfortable, especially as Bryce was ordered to move away from her. Let me show you how to treat your girlfriend here - that was the line that struck true fear in to her. Alicia immediately recoiled, prepared to fend off an attack.

“Bryce!” She called out as soon as her husband had lunged for her about-to-be attacker, an even deeper fear than that of her own safety hitting her as her husband’s safety became at risk. Bryce had a good hold on the man, though, and with Alicia’s bound legs hanging off of the side of the bed she was able to stretch them out to kick the gun that was dropped down under the bed that they were on, out of the way if the man were to try to go for it. It quickly became clear that Bryce was winning this tussle, though. What in the world were they supposed to do after that, though? Alicia noticed that the door to the cell was still open….

- - - - -

“So what I’m hearing is that I might finally be able to talk you in to joining?” Anna asked, remembering the way that Nick had always just shook his head and chuckled every time he’d come to the apartment and found the girls amidst some kind of sisterly silliness. She wouldn’t have surprised that he’d been a little bit jealous if he ever said anything about it - Anna had her moments of silliness and feeling light with him too, of course, but no one had ever brought that part of her out the way Molly had. Nick was important too, though.

She might have never been able to help him with mom stuff, the only decent mother she’d ever met was Rosa Reyes-Hayes (and now her daughter, too, now that Molly counted as a mom) but Anna had still always very much been a “ride or die” kind of person - she would have (and still would) had his back through just about anything. In a world like this, killing for someone wasn’t just a thought to laugh about either. There was a very serious chance that it was something that would need to happen, and Anna damn well would gladly risk her life to snuff out any threat that came across their paths.

As if to make a point, Anna vaguely wiggled her body half-heartedly. Couldn’t really dance laying down on a bed, but that didn’t stop her from trying. She got her arms in to it, balling her hands in to loose fists, and looked at Nick with a smile on her face before bursting in to a little bit of a giggle and rolling to end up with her forehead against his chest. Home was definitely people and not places - and even without Molly right by her side, just knowing that everyone was okay and nearby had Anna’s spirits so much higher than they had been at any point since the world crashed down around them.

“Oh shit…” Bryce breathed out. His chest was heaving as he looked at the scene before him. What in the fuck were they supposed to do now? He looked to the man, then to Alicia. “We can’t stay here.” It was obvious. Although Bryce did not believe that Walker ordered this man to attack, he doubted Walker would take kindly to Bryce knocking the man unconscious. They had to get out of here and the door was open. He stepped out to peek into the hall to see that nobody was there. However, near the door, he saw that her shoes and her bra were sitting together. No shirt in sight. Good enough.

Bryce grabbed her belongings and returned. Quickly, he untied her ankles. The ropes were tight so it was going to take some time. However, he had an idea. It might be a crazy idea, but he thought it might work. “Alright… I have an idea. We could try sneaking out. I’m going to grab his clothes and pull them on. I’m going to have to keep you tied up for this. I’ll free your legs and you will be able to walk, but you have to stay gagged and your hands have to stay tied.”

Bryce now moved to slide her shoes on over her feet. “If anyone looks, they might just think I’m one of them moving you somewhere else. I’ll try to see if we can find an exit and we’ll see if we can slip out.” Bryce suggested. It would be tough to slide her bra on from her being bound, but he managed to do it well enough so her breasts were at least covered. “Is that okay with you, babe?” Bryce asked.

--

Nick audibly laughed again when Anna mentioned him joining the dance party. “Oh, slow your roll there, Anna. I don’t know about all that, now.” Who knew? If the biggest worry he had was embarrassing himself in their dance party, then life must be going pretty well considering what had happened recently. So, Nick might actually surprise Anna and himself by joining them, or not. He would probably just lay back and watch. He could only assume that Josh might just watch as well, which meant the guys could just watch their girls and admire them while they acted fun and silly together. It had been forever since anyone experienced something like that.

Nick never doubted how important he was to Anna. She was an incredible woman and she made him feel something that nobody had ever made him feel before. It was not something he was willing to give up easily, especially now. These moments were extremely rare. Nick felt safe around Anna, but even safer now that they had this place. Now, he could see it from Josh and Molly’s point of view. The ranch was being run by some shitty people. Nobody was going to deny it. However, they had a home. They had each other. The ranch might not be so bad after all.

Nick started to laugh again when Anna did that little dance of hers, too. He just leaned right back against her and tightened his hold on her. “Is it wrong of me to hope that this place works out now? I can see why Josh and Molly weren’t in such a rush to leave. I know this isn’t the best place but… I don’t know. If this can work out, I think it certainly isn’t the worst spot to be in.” Nick murmured, wondering if Anna thought the same thing.

It amazed Alicia, how quickly Bryce had formulated a plan on what to do now. Once her legs were free she hopped off of the bed, stretching her limbs. The ties had been so tight there were indents along her skin, and the soreness was obvious. She would be perfectly fine to walk, however, and so Bryce’s plan could be set in motion. No shirt, though… Alicia shuddered at the idea of having to walk, potentially around those people, without any of her clothing. In a way it suited the plan, though. Walker’s men, at least the ones that had left her like this in the first place, would have loved the added humiliation of making her walk through a public space without her shirt.

And it was Bryce she was with - caring, trustworthy Bryce. “This just might work,” Alicia said as Bryce helped put her bra on her - with her arms tied up it was impossible to get the straps up to her shoulders but it would be possible to wrap the band of it around her chest, and the binds holding her arms tied together behind her back did not give her arms much room to let the fabric fall from her chest anyways. Her husband had done his best to cover her up and Alicia really appreciated it, so while he was still close she leaned in to kiss him.

”I think it might be the only shot we have,” she said as she prepared herself to walk out on Bryce’s command. If anyone thought anything of it he could grab at her arm and she could struggle like he was taking her somewhere against her will or something like that, they could make this work. Alicia had to believe that. “I really hope this works. Ready when you are, my love.”

- - - - -

Even Molly and Josh had seen the good and bad of this place, but they wouldn’t have stayed if it wasn’t a safe place to keep the kid, at the very least. And as much as there were a few bad personalities, not everyone here was bad. Not everyone shared the views of the vocal minority, as much as part of that minority included the man in charge and his younger son. The vast majority of the people here were just that - people, just trying to live their lives however possible. A lot of those with more extreme views had already been wiped out, between the downfall on the depot and the assault on the people who’d scouted out the reserve. It was a conflicting spot to be in, but for the most part Anna did agree that this place wasn’t too bad.

”Mhm, I don’t think it’s so bad here,” Anna agreed. They had a roof over their heads and privacy at that, both of them had (mostly, minus Travis) in tact families, there was food and water and weed and alcohol. It… was not a bad life, considering the end of the world going on around them. That meant that many of the people here were incredibly sheltered from the realities of the outside world, but Anna and Nick and everyone who’d come to this place throughout travels knew just how rare that was to find.

”So… Yeah. I think it would be pretty sweet if this place worked out.” As she said that she reached towards the button of her jeans, prying her pants over her rear and then kicking them off, leaving them down at the base of the bed. It was late and now that she’d rolled in to Nick she felt herself getting comfy, may as well get bed ready. Stripped of her pants, Anna curled up properly against Nick’s side with her hand on his chest and her leg hooked around his hips.

Bryce’s idea might just be crazy enough that it would work. It seemed like their best option right now. Bryce checked the hallway one more time before he turned to face his wife, cupping her face as he looked lovingly into her eyes. “Just remember that you are supposed to be a captive, okay? Put up a fight against me when you’re walking with me and people are around.” It sounded like they were on the same page as the other. Both Bryce and Alicia thought about the importance of her truly acting like a captive so nobody would get suspicious.

It was not exactly sneaking around. If they were sneaking, they would want to avoid detection. In this case, they did want to make noise and cause a scene. That would make the most sense. If she was just walking calmly, that might raise an alarm or two for someone around them. Before stepping out, Bryce grabbed the jacket, vest, and large hat being worn by the man he knocked out. Bryce piled this material onto his body and even though it was hot as hell, it worked. From a distance, he looked like anyone else at this place. Up close, he had some sunglasses and a cloth pulled over his face like a mask.

“Alright. Here goes nothing. Remember to make it look real.” He spoke to Alicia, reaching down to grab her bound hands, helping her up to her feet as he moved her toward the exit of the cell. Before walking out, he leaned down to kiss her one more time for good measure. “I love you so much, babe. I love you so damn much.” He murmured quietly. “Ready?”

==

Now, Nick was still not going to pass the opportunity to leave this place if they had the chance to leave. However, for now, it was not the worst place to be. Everything worked out for them so far after a rough start, but Nick felt like he could relax just a bit more now. He sighed, thinking about it, just holding Anna close. He figured that he might as well just relax and try to forget about the horrible things going on around them and enjoy what they did have. There were things to be grateful for, such as this house.

When Anna said that she agreed with him, there was a little smile on his face. He was glad they were in agreement. He was worried that he might have been getting ahead of himself. He was worried that Anna would think it was awful of him to say that this place wasn’t so bad. If they both could see the beauty of this place in some places, he figured it would make things easier for them to just relax and enjoy each other without having that dark cloud looming overhead if they only cared about trying to get out of here.

It felt nice when she was pressing against his body. He smiled at her, pressing right back against her, his hand reaching down to gently place a hand on her thigh of the leg that hooked around him. “Ah, this is much better now.” Nick teased now that her pants were off. “I like being able to feel your skin against mine.” He whispered, as it was totally true, so he was not just teasing her about it, either. “I guess we should probably get some rest now. There’s no telling how long this peacefulness is going to last.” He murmured quietly, nuzzling his nose against her cheek as well.

Alicia liked the way that Bryce thought ahead, seeming to see that they would need her to keep up the captive act even outside of this dingy little room. Like always they were on the same page, and this wasn’t an unfamiliar way to act for her. Role playing a captive situation was something that had come natural to them and they’d had plenty of practice, so hopefully they would be able to put on a very convincing act for anyone who might see them ‘sneaking out’ in broad daylight. They were definitely taking a risk, but it was a risk worth taking.

After kissing Bryce back, Alicia nodded as he asked her if she was ready. “I love you too, my dear. Let’s get through this.” Adrenaline was pumping through her system and part of her wasn’t sure that they would be able to pull this off, but the majority of her had so much faith in Bryce that the idea of this failing seemed like it could be impossible. Even if I’d didn’t work… It wasn’t like there was many choices. If they stuck around and someone came and noticed Bryce had knocked one of the guys out, shit was going to ensue.

”It’s a good thing I’m used to struggling,” Alicia said with a wink, the innuendo alluding to their very bondage and captive oriented sex life. As soon as Bryce was ready to take the lead - only appropriate given he was supposed to be one of the natives taking control of her - Alicia was ready to step forward. As soon as they got close to being in the open, she was ready to start resisting physically and verbally as he guided her towards safety.

- - - - -

“Mm, you just want me to be naked,” Anna teased after Nick brought his hand on to her bared thigh, tilting her head so that she would be able to kiss him over the pulse point of his carotid. She could lose herself in a simple touch, curled up in a bed she could call her own with the only person she’d wanted to share a bed with in years. As much as she was teasing, she also knew there was at least an inkling of truth to what she’d said. Hell, she’d be the first to admit that she’d gladly have Nick naked every moment of every day if that was even somewhat feasible, so she was allowed to call him out like that right?

She knew it wasn’t all sexual, though, as strange of a concept as that could be. Nudity and shed clothing had been sexualized by the time that she turned twelve so it was interesting trying to unlearn that kind of association at 23. She was 23 now, yeah? Molly’s kid had been due a few weeks after her birthday and he was premature but a couple weeks old now - at some point in the last little while her birthday had probably passed her by. Anna didn’t mind - she’d never cared much for the concept of celebrating someone’s birth, especially her own. Apparantly that was one benefit of the apocalypse, no one was keeping track of days in a time like this.

”But bed does sound good,” she agreed. Nick was right, they had no idea how long the calm would last. There was already some crazy going on, it just hadn’t affected the day to day lives of most of the people here yet. It was worth taking advantage of the time they did have to relax and enjoy as much as possible. Anna’s hands found on a comfy spot on Nick’s chest, one resting over the side of his rib cage, and she got nice and comfy. She might be able to fall asleep like that, but there was a high chance that once morning came she’d be face down strewn across half the bed like was typical of her.

“Okay. Let’s do this.” Bryce took a deep breath. This was going to be the most important act of their lives. He leaned down and he pressed a kiss against her gagged lips one more time because they were still hidden. After kissing her, he did a final check of the gag and the ropes around her wrists. He could not loosen them. Just as he told her the struggling had to look real, it meant the bondage had to be real, not just look real. If they were walking and something slipped free from her body, well, that would be disaster for both of them.

After determining the bondage was ready for her to fight, he decided to take the first step. First, they moved out into the hallway where nobody stood. Then, at the back door of the holding cell building, he could look outside to see various men and women moving around. “Okay. As soon as I get that door open and push you outside, we’ll have to start.” Before doing it, he gave her hand a gentle squeeze as a reminder of his love for her, a reminder that they were going to get through this together.

His left hand reached down to grab the door knob. His right hand rested around her bound wrists as he pushed the door open. He pulled her alongside him and said something to her. “Come on, get moving.” He muttered as if he were the captive. He had experience being the captive as well. He knew how to talk to her and he knew how to treat her to make it real. He was fully prepared for her to fight back as well. She had to fight.

--

The teasing made Nick smile. “I mean, you’re not wrong. I don’t mind you being naked whatsoever. In fact, I encourage it.” Nick winked at her. Just because there were a few physical limitations for what they could do in the bedroom right now, there was no limit on what he could do to her with his words and vice versa. It was a dangerous game though. Considering how much they loved being intimate and how passionately they loved one another, they were playing with fire as they kissed and touched. Just a few minutes later, they might be trying to do too much. However, Nick was going to do his best to keep himself from losing control.

Anna was right, though. There was no need for sex with nudity. In this relationship, it was not all sexual. Sometimes, it was just about close contact and cuddling with someone you cared about. Sometimes, that’s all it was and that’s all they needed. There was never any pressure if they found themselves nude. They wanted to have sex? Cool. They both probably would want it. They just wanted to cuddle without clothes? Sure, that was cool as well. They could go with either option. They were both eager to explore and cuddle at the least, usually.

“Let’s get some rest, then.” He nodded his head after she said that bed sounded good. He kissed the top of her head and told the woman good night. After that was done, he placed his head down near hers when she rested against his chest. He curled up with her as well, his body looping around hers, his arms tightening around hers as well as he slowly drifted asleep, a smile on his face as he found his peaceful sleep for that evening. It felt wonderful.

They only had one shot to get this right. Alicia followed along after Bryce has he made the way through the first door, and when he told her how things had to be once they were on the other side of the door she nodded. “We can do this,” she whispered as she squeezed his hand back in return. Alicia had faith in them and their ability to make it out of anything alive, so she truly meant what she said. They were going to get this right.

”Get your hands off of me!” Alicia snapped as she was pulled through the door by the wrists, her demeanor changing the instant that the door was pushed open. She could play this game and she could play it well thanks to past experience, but the stakes had never been higher. She ripped her arms back towards her body, pulling against Bryce’s firm grasp, and all that softness from moments before had disappeared from her. People looked in the direction of the commotion but no one seemed to move, thinking that the man leading Alicia was the same one who had gone down the hallway just moments earlier.

”Where are you taking me? Bring me back to my husband!” It was incredibly weird, saying something like that to Bryce - but it played in to the illusion that they were working with. Of course she was not going to be willingly parted from her husband, yet here she was seemingly without him… Alicia was doing everything she could to paint her struggle as realistic, pulling all the stops that she could think of.

- - - - -

It was sometimes funny to think about how if Nick had met Anna even a year sooner than he had, he would have met a very different person. She would have lacked the confidence in her own skin that she did by the time she’d met him, been more anxious and probably even afraid of him though she wouldn’t voice it. She would have been less angry but just as troubled. Insecure and avoidant attachments were very different ballgames. Would he have even liked her? She’d drawn him in with sex appeal, after all - bringing him home from a party not planning on making anything serious out of it until she was quickly in too deep to walk away.

Nick held on to her and Anna fell asleep pretty quickly, too. As aspected she didn’t stay curled up all nice and sweet all night long, and at some point in the night she’d moved in his arms. Unable to break free of his hold (not that she would have really tried, being asleep and all) she had ended up looking away from him with her face buried in to one of the arms that held on to her, her own arms spread upwards and her legs pulled towards her torso in a very loose fetal-like position.

There were no babies to wake anyone first thing in the morning like at Molly’s, and a roof over their heads to keep the early morning sun from rousing her too early - which meant that Anna was apt to sleep until the man in bed with her started to wake and move.

So far, so good. The struggling was realistic. Nobody was going to question them. It seemed like a genuine moment where a captive was being escorted somewhere she did not want to go. Plus, Bryce was never going to act like the opportunity to see Alicia in a situation like this would not be a turn on. Now, Bryce was not going to actively treat this as a sexual moment. It wasn’t like he could just stop himself from being aroused, though. While this was something they were doing to escape, of course, there could be parts that he enjoyed, too. Why not?

For the most part, Bryce did not speak. His voice could be something that would give it away. Plus, He expected that there was no real expectation that the captor would speak right now. Each time she tried to jerk away form him, he pulled her right back. Then, he would push her forward, moving her along with his own movements. Each word she spoke, each time that she yelled into the gag, it felt so real. And she was putting up one hell of a fight, too. He was not having an easy time controlling her. She was wild!

From what Bryce could tell, they were about halfway to the exit he was hoping to try. However, he could feel eyes on them, so he decided to take it up a notch. He used his free hand to wrap around her and grab her breasts to add to what was going on, a smirk spread on his lips under the mask. It gave him a chance to play with his wife, but it certainly would add to what they had going on right now.

--
It was going to be nice to sleep in for once. Every morning while Anna was in the medical unit, Nick could not sleep at all, much less sleeping in late. When they made it out of the medical unit and into the home of Molly and Josh, there was a crying baby to wake them early. When they spent the nights in their unfinished home, the sun would shine right in their face early in the morning. For the first time, it felt like they were going to sleep well and sleep late. Anna was still recovering and Nick had not exactly put himself out there to volunteer to do much. So, it was not like anyone would be looking for them.

Nick fell asleep rather quickly, his body twisting and turning during the night as well, just moving closer to Anna. It was about two or three hours later than their normal waking hour had been when he started to rouse. The sun barely peeked into the curtains, so it was a more natural waking up for him than anything else. He yawned and started to move on instinct before feeling Anna’s body trapping him down.

He stopped moving immediately and decided to just lay here. He was not sure if she would wake from these movements. However, he was going to stay as still as he could, hoping that she would at least be able to wake peacefully if she did rise from his own movements. Nick was just trying to enjoy these few blissful, peaceful moments they were sharing together right now.

So far, so good… Alicia understood why Bryce wasn’t speaking and it was pretty in character, anyways - what captor was going to negotiate with their captive, listen to them when they begged to be let go. At best they would tell the person it was time to shut the hell up, but Bryce’s manhandling was enough to competently play the role that he needed to be in. She, too, was having a hard time not being at least the littlest bit aroused… Perhaps once they were safe and had more privacy, they would need to engage in a more invested captive/bondage role play some time.

Alicia gasped when Bryce’s hand cupped her tit with a kind of forceful roughness that was mostly unfamiliar to her and yet still all in character. As much as he was doing the right thing, that could have nearly blown their cover - it was a good thing her brain was running a mile a minute because Alicia very nearly moaned at just the touch and that… Well, did it really need to be said? Someone in her position was not supposed to be aroused by a stranger manhandling her.

”Don’t fucking touch me, you sick perv!” Curse words on her lips were a strong thing, something rarely heard. With the little freedom she had she pulled her body away from the ‘molestation’. If Bryce happened to be able to see the look in her eyes, he would see something much different than disgust in her eyes. When it came to him, she was only pretending not to like it.

- - - - -

A slight groan escaped Anna’s lips as her body started to feel movement around it, ever the easy waker when there was any kind of commotion in the vicinity of her while she slept. It was all the noise she made and it was a few more minutes before she started to truly rouse, good hand grasping at the pillow above her head as a vague stiffness led to her stretching her spine out in a semi-conscious movement. Behind closed eyelids she did not see black any more, and that was the point at which Anna could have been considered truly awake.

She didn’t turn immediately and instead stretched her arms up over her head until her shoulders cracked and them brought her arms down. It seemed she was in no rush to move at all, because in that moment all she did was hold on to Nick’s arm that she was curled up to for a moment before loosening her hold to roll on to her back. She would have ended up with her shoulder over Nick’s chest, her own head resting atop the crevice of his shoulder joint, and in a sleep haze she turned her head to look at him with heavy lidded eyes.

Anna grasped tightly to the fabric of his shirt as she yawned, other hand sliding away from his to wipe sleep from her eyes. “Well isn’t this a pretty sight to wake up to,” she flirted, breaking the silence of sleep on a positive tone.

Yeah, that pretty much settled it. As soon as possible, they were going to engage in a captor/captive roleplay where they could go all the way. It would be tough to find a spot for it, though. The last thing they needed was to do this at the ranch and have someone think it was a real kidnapping. Nobody could exactly decipher Alicia's gag talk quite like Bryce would be able to. At the same time, the risk of getting caught during such a lewd act was highly arousing though. It made him feel tingly just thinking about it.

Forcing himself to stop, for now, he focused on pulling Alicia again. He moved closer toward the gates and noticed that people were thinning out. There was an exit through the gates and it was looking bigger by the second. He figured it would be tough to explain why he was taking the captive outside of the gates if someone asked, but he must have lucked out because the guy he was posing as did not get stopped. He must have been a high-ranking member of the group to where nobody would question his actions.

They reached the gates and Bryce quickly undid the lock. After that, he pushed Alicia right out. He looked around to make sure that nobody else was around them. He figured he should at least keep her bound and gagged for just a bit more. If someone saw him untie her as soon as they were outside, that would not be ideal. "Just a few more minutes, babe, then I can free you." He spoke as they were basically alone right now.

--

Nick smiled at Anna. He watched her waking up because it was such a beautiful sight. He felt like the whole concept of someone being unattractive as soon as they wake did not ever apply to Anna. No matter what, she was gorgeous and she made him smile each time she moved around. He could not look away from her even if he wanted to look away from her. She was so damn pretty! "Well, I could the same about you. I enjoy being able to see you each day we start." He whispered, looking into her eyes, greeting her with a quick peck kiss on the lips. he continued to smile at her, reaching out to cup her face, holding her close.

Nick loved everything about this. He just kissed her again as they were both waking up. He kept his body near hers, a leg gently draped over her hip. "This is nice. I slept great. How did you sleep?" Nick asked, figuring that the combination of the bed with the company he kept with Anna was just a wonderful way to keep him resting all night long. He knew they had to get up at some point because Nick did want to talk to his mother to check on her again. He was not going to say anything yet, though.

He wanted to enjoy the moment. "Do you feel rested? Ready to attack the day?" He asked and laughed quietly, nuzzling his nose against her cheek as well, just looking for more contact with Anna. "I could get used to doing this, you know? This was a great way to start the day. I feel wonderful and we actually got to sleep in a little." He whispered, leaning down to kiss her forehead again.

Closer and closer and closer they got to the exit - freedom was so close and their plan was succeeding. This plan had been a long shot, their only option but a longshot nonetheless. It really felt like a miracle how well this had worked out but the pair had played their parts incredibly well. No one had seemed to have the slightest clue that Bryce was not the man who had gone down in to the holding cells, and that the scene in front of them was actually the pair of captives making an escape for it.

Bryce opened the gate and pushed her through, a final act of the game they were playing, and Alicia was grinning behind her gag as they had made their way in to freedom. "I agree," she whispered because she didn't want to be overheard as well, prepared to keep the act up for a little while longer. Bryce would free her as soon as they were truly in safety, that much she trusted. They were essentially alone so she very quickly stole a squeeze of his hand that clasped her bound wrists, prepared for the last leg of the venture.

"Onward, my love," she said just as quietly, prepared to start the act up at any second. Until then she kept her expression at least begrudging - couldn't look too happy right now, after all.

- - - - -

"Well aren't you just full of talk this morning?" Anna quipped, referring to the numerous first thing in the morning questions she'd been asked while still half asleep in Nick's arms. There was no malice to her words and she just chuckled, he was being all cuddly and sweet and chatty and quite frankly, it seemed he could carry enough conversation for the both of them right now. As much as they would have to get up and head out at some point, see what was going on with the day, it was still much too early to move in Anna's eyes.

As Nick kissed her forehead, Anna's hand started to wander down his abdomen. Morning had a way of getting to her, especially waking up with Nick's warn body beside her. She didn't wanna get up, she didn't want to chat... But she definitely had no problem letting her hands roam about his body. He was warm and soft and she wanted to melt right in to him... or him in to her. "I can think of a way to make it even better," she said to him as her hand dipped below his waist. Was there really any better way to start a day and get a burst of energy than slow, lazy half asleep sex?

... She really did have a way of making almost everything horny.

Luckily, Bryce and Alicia did not encounter any other threat during the remainder of their trek. Before they knew it, Black Hat was hidden by hills. They were about to be home free. “Okay. Let’s get this off you.” Bryce stopped walking, moving behind her once she stopped as well. These knots were pretty damn tight, as he noticed before. He picked at the knot for a few minutes before it finally started to loosen. Seconds later, he was unwrapping the rope from her wrists, just stuffing the material into his pocket, unashamed. They could never store too much rope. The same went for the cloth.

It was untied from the back of her head promptly. Instead of disposing of it, he stuffed it into his pocket for safekeeping. It would not be the last day they used it. To finish, he properly strapped in her bra from behind. Now, Alicia was no longer bound nor gagged. She was redressed as much as possible. Turning her around to face him, he pressed a soft kiss against her lips, holding it for just a second or two. After the kiss was over, he decided they should start walking.

However, Bryce decided to shed the shirt he was wearing and place it in Alicia’s hands. “It’ll do more than cover you.” He chuckled lightly. Plus, she would get to see him make the walk home shirtless. He would not have minded her staying shirtless, although he would rather not enter the ranch with her not having a shirt, so he did the gentlemanly thing and provided her with his own.

--

Morning sex. Who did not love morning sex? Nick was among the majority that would enjoy it and he did not have any problem with Anna when she started touching him. He felt her hands roaming his body. That was a quick way to make him be quiet for a while. He just smiled, leaning into her touch, sighing in pleasure as she focused on his body.

“Oh, I really like where this is going, Anna.” He whispered, deciding to get her right back by pressing his hands against her breasts, giving them a nice squeeze before leaning down to kiss her with passion. Within a few moments, Nick decided it was time for clothes to come off. They were ready to take things another step. It would not be that big of a deal. Anna would not have to do too much and it would be safe for her injury.

Nick kissed her, only stopping the kiss when they had to pull back to remove a clothing item. Before he knew it, they were mostly nude from the waist-up, their underwear just pulled down or pull to the side so they could easily access each other. He moaned softly, dragging the tip of his cock against her slit before slowly pushing inside, hoping that she was enjoying this just the same way that he was as well.

Alicia had known that the knots on her body had been tied tight, but it was not until even Bryce had several minutes of difficulty trying to remove the bindings that she realized just how all out the man at the reservation had gone with his bondage of her. A knowing smile formed on her lips as she watched Bryce pocket the gear to potentially use later. She Who were they to say no to free supplies? After all… If they hadn’t wanted her to have this stuff, they shouldn’t have left it on her, huh?

”Oh, thank you so much,” Alicia said as her husband was ever the gentleman and pulled his own shirt from his body. She smiled and leaned in to give him another sweet kiss, appreciating the gesture. It was one thing for him to see her without clothing but no woman wanted to be bared like that to what was essentially a group full of total strangers. She was incredibly grateful, and she pulled his top over her head to cover herself up before any more unwanted eyes could see her. Alicia wasn’t inherently self-conscious, she did not think that she had a bad body, but she was rather shy about revealing herself to people.

“I can’t believe that worked so well,” she said as they started to walk the rest of the way towards the ranch. After being tied up like she was, Alicia was eager to cling and hold on to her husband so she clasped his hand in her own, sticking close to his side. Her position also had the benefit of having a very nice view of Bryce’s bare torso… She could definitely appreciate the eye candy that came as a bonus to Bryce looking out for her. It was hard not to stare just a little bit.

- - - - -

Ah - that had been easy, natural. No fussing and worrying about hurting her, none of those silly ‘are you sures’ that had laced the last bit of their lives. With every day things came easier - less pain in her shoulder, less stiffness. Sure there was that pesky issue with her fingers acting up but overall Anna was healing plenty well and she was more than ready to return to the good old life of never having to ask twice.

Not everything had be fast and rough and the easiest time to get Anna in to something like that was mixed with half-asleep languid kisses and touches, the slow but passionate removal of clothing piece by piece until they had access to each other. She’d sighed as he pushed inside of her, gripping Nick close with all of her limbs around his body. There was nothing to rush and they found their way to the peak in their own time. Anna herself never let go of him, clinging as her body had rocked along with his.

Only once all was said and done and they were left spent did she look towards him as they laid side by side, her hair messed up and her legs hooked over his to keep him close still, did Anna have anything more to say. “Okay… I’m awake now, you can ramble now.” Anna wasn’t lying - she was definitely much more awake after starting the day on a high note, and that half asleep haze of hers had disappeared, leaving her feeling ready to face the day. There was no telling what would come, but at very least there would have been one good moment.

“I know, right? The idea was crazy, but it was crazy enough that it worked. I’m happy that it did. I don’t know how else we were going to get out of there.” Bryce did not have any issue with her taking his hand. He smiled when she leaned against him. He did the same as they started walking. He could feel her eyes on him as they moved as well. Obviously, there was no problem with that, either. He loved feeling her eyes on him because it just made him feel so attractive. Alicia always made him feel attractive.

He would do this for her every single time. He knew how she would feel about practically being bare-chested in front of total strangers. It was nothing to give his shirt up for her. The man continued walking with her, linking their fingers together. “How are you, babe? I’m sorry that they handled you the way they did with the tying up and I’m sorry that I couldn’t have stopped it.” Bryce still regretted not being able to protect Alicia completely. He wished he would have been able to prevent all of it. He hoped that it was not too traumatic in the end.

“I hope you at least had fun with everything we did. I felt like we turned something horrible into something pretty special.” He spoke to her with a smile. “I know I enjoyed it. When I think about this day, all I am going to think about was the fun we had. Even though it started out rough, everything ended on a high note, I think.” Bryce smiled as he thought about how the day ended, how they made something out of nothing after all.

--

There was something about waking up early in the morning with Anna that made Nick extra horny. Nick was even less likely to turn down the chance to have some fun with Anna when they first woke. It was evident by how things were going right now. Nick did not make any fuss about her shoulder. All he did was look at her shoulder now and again to make sure she was not being hurt. He kept his eyes roaming her body otherwise. Nick silently reprimanded himself for giving in, knowing how dangerous this could be for Anna since she was still recovering.

Ultimately, when the heart and body both wanted something and craved something, it would take a significant amount of willpower to overturn that desire. Nick could not put up enough of a fight against his own hopes and desires to stop himself. He gave into Anna and he could not have any regrets. It felt too damn good to regret anything. They kissed, they touched, and it felt as electric as ever. Once it was over, Nick had to catch his breath. Ironically, she told him to ramble as soon as he lost his breath and could not speak!

Nick took a moment to recover. Then he looked at his partner and just smiled. “Ramble? I’m speechless.” Nick teased. “That was a great way to start our day, though. As much as I would love to lay here all day with you, we have to get moving at some point. I do need to stop by and see Madison again. I guess that’ll be my first stop after here.” He spoke, leaning his body against the bed, just resting now, trying to relax before the day started.

“Hey… That’s not your fault at all, okay? There really was nothing that you could have done to stop it without putting both of us in danger, and it’s not like we saw it coming. I don’t want you to blame yourself, okay?” Alicia squeezed Bryce’s hand as she spoke, seeing that he seemed to be deeply bothered by what had happened. Yes, it was objectively terrible - the fact that someone had stripped and tied her like that was still bothering her, but she had Bryce with her. As they had seen when the man had returned, he would not have just stood by as someone tried to physically hurt her. Even though the situation had been shitty, she knew that with him around she was as safe as you could be.

Bryce was right, though. They had ended the day on a high note and things could have been much, much worse than they had been. At the end of the day, they had really enjoyable romp that had taken Alicia away from the terrible circumstances that had led to it in the first place and… well, how many people could say they’d managed to sneak out of being a prisoner in broad daylight like they just had? It was pretty badass, and it was all Bryce’s idea. Pulling that off was something that Alicia definitely thought he should be proud of.

”You’re right, though,” she acknowledged out loud as they came closer and closer to the ranch… or, at least, she was 95% sure they were heading in the right direction. She hadn’t spent much time outside of the walls but she trusted her and Bryce’s senses of direction. “I think we definitely made the most of what we had, and I’m so glad that I had you there with me. You can make even the worst of situations better. I love that about you - I love you.”

- - - - -

Speechless, huh? Anna’s lips turned in to a grin that parted to flash her teeth, and in return she winked at him. It wasn’t the first or last time she’d wanted to start the day with a bang - literally - and really… was there any better way? The endorphins and high of orgasm had a way of waking her up and leaving her feeling much more ready for the day ahead of her than she would have been otherwise, and there was no pretending that there wasn’t at least a touch of self indulgence in making the most of those twilight moments of sleep.

“I suppose you’re right,” Anna said as she stretched out, deliberately pushing her body against Nick’s just slightly as she did so. Physical touch was one of her primary love languages but she could express it rather strangely at times, but urging her body towards Nick’s was a small gesture that showed she genuinely wanted to stay close to him. Behind closed doors she had a tendency of being touchy even if not in the sappy cuddling way… though she did enjoy the sappy cuddling way sometimes, especially if she was high.

Anna finished stretching out and rolled her body, ending up with her arms crossed over Nick’s chest. She rested her cheek against her bicep and leaned her head in to her good arm, looking towards Nick with her hair framing her face. “Did you want company?” She asked, trying to figure out how her own day was going to happen. She had no problem heading down to the bunkhouse with him, but her only real plan for the day was that she was going to need a shower somewhat soonish.

Bryce never imagined that Alicia would actually blame him for what happened. However, it was nice to hear. “Thank you for saying that. You’re right. I should be able to see it. I just set these expectations to always keep you safe and never let a single bad thing happen. I know how unrealistic that is, even without a zombie apocalypse.” Bryce explained his line of thinking, although he realized it was unrealistic. “Either way, I’m glad that you said that. I love you, too. It is nice that we’ll have some good memories to reflect on when we think about this day.” Bryce confirmed with a nod of his head.

As Alicia noted, they were headed in the right direction. It would have been easier if they were using a vehicle, although it was not something that was afforded to them right now. Bryce still held onto her hand, fingers linking together as they moved. They walked like this the entire way, luckily not encountering any problems. No dead. No living. They would have been fucked because neither of them had any weapons remaining. They were all confiscated. At least Alicia was able to see a nice view of him being shirtless, right? He hoped that made it better for Alicia.

Soon enough, the gates were within view. “Thank goodness.” He breathed out, seeing their temporary home in the distance. Just like that, they entered the ranch and were allowed back inside. Madison was the first one there to greet them, hugging them both at the same time. She was upset that they did something so dangerous, but also commended them in the next breath for doing something brave as well, trying to keep the peace. She was more upset at Jake for not stopping her daughter and son-in-law than she was upset at them.

--

“I would love your company.” Nick replied without an ounce of hesitation. It was his desire that Anna might join him. He did not know what awaited him with his mother. He had no clue what was going on outside the walls of this house. Nick waited a moment after getting dressed before stepping outside. He hoped Anna would join him, but if she did not, he would move on anyway. The first stop was going to be the Clark bunkhouse. Madison was by herself and she looked panicked. She explained to him what Alicia and Bryce had done by accompanying Jake.

It worried Nick, but he knew that Bryce was great for his sister and he would keep her safe. It seemed that Madison knew it, too. So, she was worried for both of them, but angry at Jake for letting this happen. Troy and a few others were planning a rescue mission. However, before anything could happen, Jake returned with Ofelia. Nick was shocked to see her.

Jake explained what parlay he had worked out with Walker and Black Hat. Nick wondered if they would actually keep true to their word. Were Bryce and Alicia going to be okay? Nick did not know about that. Before they could interject or speak about what was going on, they heard more rumbling at the gates. Somebody was here. From a distance, he could easily see that it was Alicia and Bryce. They had returned and Madison ran to their side so she could see if they were alright. Nick ran out as well, running behind his mother to check on Alicia and Bryce. They looked to be unharmed, but he was curious about what happened.

By the end of the walk back home Alicia was starting to grow tired and not even Bryce's hot back and stomach muscles could make that any better. As their surroundings became more familiar she knew that they were getting close, though, and then just like that they could see the gates. The moment that happened, Alicia had piqued up like a little kid, a wide grin on her face as freedom and a moment of rest became so close that she could literally see it. She could only imagine what was going on back there but the entire way home they hadn't seen anyone heading towards the ranch... Maybe it was best that they had escaped on their own, because even still no one was going to end the parlay and get her and Bryce returned home safely...

In fact, as they got closer she could even see Jake standing talking to her mother - and she imagined that Madison surely had one thing or another to say about this entire series of events. Alicia knew one thing for sure, though, as they were allowed to pass through the gates. She would be willing to talk about how they were held hostage but she didn't want her family to know about how the people there had acted with her. With the way she'd been stripped down, Alicia had essentially been sexually assaulted. Sure, she hadn't been raped (yet) but at least for now... She didn't need anyone to know about that part. Bryce may have had different ideas and she would hold no ill will towards him if he did want those mens' actions to be revealed to those who might have thought they were just going to get out of this without more trouble... But she herself was not going to adress that part.

She was home, though. She was home and almost instantly her mother was wrapping her arms around her and pulling her (and Bryce) in to hug them. Alicia saw Nick coming in behind her mother and she hugged him too. She only left Bryce's side for a brief moment. There was no one safer for her to be with than Bryce in situations like this, but there had to be at least a little worry. When Madison asked what had happened Alicia started the conversation. "They wanted a hostage exchange, Ofelia for us. Turns out they genuinely meant a hostage situation because they locked us in a cell as soon as Jake was out of sight. Bryce got us out. He got us home safe. Was Jake able to talk to Jeremiah about the deal?"

Alicia wanted to know that her own home - even if was temporary - would not be in danger. That was a hard thing to ensure, of course, but everything she cared for was here. The ranch needed to stay safe.

- - - - -

Anna took a bit longer to get out of bed but it wasn't long before she followed Nick's lead, grabbing her pants from where they'd fallen to the floor as he was finishing getting ready for the day ahead of them. It only took her a moment longer to scramble the rest of her shed clothing together and haphazardly run a brush through her hair a few times to get out the worst of the tangles that had built up over the course of the night and their morning romp before she was ready to follow him out the door. She stuck close to his side but she didn't seem very touchy in that moment, instead electing to hook her thumbs in the top of her pockets and walk loosely holding her hips.

She had no idea what to expect would be happening down at the bunkhouse but she'd been around to see how Madison was behaving the night before so... it would probably be interesting, to say the least. Anna was never fond of the trips down to see Nick's mom but what else was she going to do? Go have a shower... go to Molly's. There were options, she just wasn't taking them in that moment. There was also the smug satisfaction of going down to see Madison knowing that her precious little boy had just been inside of her. Something about the way she babied her son screamed emotional incest to Anna, and that was weird enough for her to find a little bit of joy in "corrupting" Nick or whatever the fuck it was Madison thought her existence was doing. (She also only had a very vague outsider opinion of pretty much the entire family.)

As expected, drama awaited them. Alicia ran off, huh? Maybe the girl was just as stubborn as her mother. No one seemed to be too phased, and Anna hovered in the background until Jake had pulled up with... Ofelia? Fuck, that was an old face. It brought Anna back to those early days of the apocalypse, when her and Nick had been nothing but venomous to each other. The girls had gotten along somewhat decently although Anna had not wanted to listen to Ofelia talk about her dead mother and the likes. Ofelia hadn't been with the Clarks when everything had happened at the depot, so Anna had just kind of assumed that the woman... well, was dead.

Anna didn't run with Nick and Madison when Bryce returned, but she did see it as a mostly good thing that they had returned home. That was likely to cause some problems, though - fair trade, them for Ofelia, right? When Anna hung back Ofelia stepped towards her side with her arms crossed beneath her breasts. "So you're still sleeping with your ex, huh?" The women shared a small smile and then Anna shook her head. Yeah... Looking back, they had not been subtle at all. "Actually... not an ex now. It's been a wild ride since the estate burned down." After the brief exchange she finally moved towards the commotion and stopped behind Nick after he'd had a chance to get his fussing over with, resting a hand on each hip and her head against his back.

Back
Top Bottom