Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Do You Fear? [randomname98766789 and Amaranthine]

Alicia's facial expression after each orgasm never ceased to amaze Bryce. The look in her eyes was enough to make him feel truly satisfied. As always, he was unable to pull away from his wife until his tongue had collected every last drop of evidence of her orgasm. With a smile, he trailed kisses up and down her thigh before crawling up beside her once more.

He understood that he was highly blessed to be this woman's husband. He never understood how someone could look at her and see anything less than perfection. When he looked at her, he saw all of his hopes and his dreams. Everything centered around this one person. Happiness was etched in his features while his right hand absently played with the long tendrils of her hair. He twirled some of the strands around his fingers, leaning down to kiss the corner of her lips.

"That was so much fun. I hope you had fun too. Thank you so much for letting me touch you, for letting me worship you. I will never get tired of it." He whispered the words into her ear and smiled, looking at her with the most adoring gaze possible. He wanted there to be no doubt at all about just how much he loved his wife. Now, he would enjoy being able to cuddle with her as she came down from her high.

-

Nick paused for a long moment after she explained the way she saw the situation. While Josh and Nick were not exactly best friends, he liked to think that their friendship had been solid at one point. Besides, they ended up spending a ton of time together because of Anna and Molly. It was natural. It would be shifty of him to hold a grudge when the person who was actually shot had forgiven him and moved on.

Nobody needed to remind him just how seriously she took Molly either. If there was continued animosity between him and Josh, it would likely not sit well with Molly. In turn, that could cause a rift between Anna and Nick. He just did not deem it worthwhile to stay upset at Josh.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll drop it after we have that conversation. I know he has good intentions anyways. They're in a shitty spot. They're managing and you're recovering. Everything's fine at the end of the day." If she died, however, nobody would have been able to talk him down.

"Sounds like we have a plan then. We'll all go for a chat together and figure it out. Maybe we can talk next steps, too. Gotta be careful, whatever we do. I'd like to avoid having another close call." His head nodded towards her when he spoke, referencing her near death experience. One thing that would never change was the fact that he would always be protective of her. After what happened last time they were on the run, he worried about being on the run again.

87ead8179fe0bcab29ee09f916b1445a.gif

A little whine escaped Alicia's lips as her beloved pulled away from her body - somehow reaching her peak left her aching for more than she had before. How could someone drive her so crazy?? Somehow Bryce just seemed to know exactly how to push her buttons in all the right ways. As Bryce trailed back up her body she reached out as best as she could, aching to keep him as close as possible.

"Is that all?" She teased with the naughtiest little smile on her lips after her husband had come to lay beside her. She squirms in their bed, her own juices dampening the insides of her thighs, and even though her body was coming down, her brain was still riding the kind of high that didn't want to end. Alicia loved to cuddle with her husband of course - it was always a joy to have such a handsome man at her bedside to hold on to her - but it was so, so hard to ignore the pulsing ache that still formed at her core.

The adoration in her eyes was mixed with pure lust - the kind only Bryce's touch could cause. He treated her with such endless care that she never felt safer in her life, even when vulnerable. Alicia smiled at Bryce, and the look in her eyes paired with her quick quip begged her beloved to ravish her more. A lot of fun could be had in a good slow build up, though!
- - -​

0ca7eef00a9a38083d0909ccb1353c8f.gif
Though Anna was unconscious for most of the initial vitriol that had gone on, she had heard all about it - while Nick may have been a bit more vague about his feelings, Molly had a way of always keeping her up to date. That could be a blessing and a curse, especially back in the days when Molly had played mediator during their initial roller coaster love affair. She wasn't too obvious about her approval in Nick's decision to forgive and move on, but she did press a kiss to the side of his head after he explained how it made sense to her. The unspoken understanding that push come to shove if Anna had to choose between him and Molly that she wouldn't be able to choose him lingered in the air - but when hadn't it? In an ideal world she would never have to choose, though.

"If you think about close calls too much, you will will them in to existence," Anna said and brought a finger up to her lips in a quick, overdramatic movement, a shushing motion - she could only keep her expression serious for a moment after that before grinning. For a moment she just thinks to herself, eyes rolling upwards as she does so - she was more animated when in a happy kind of high than she ever tended to be stone cold sober. "You know, that actually kind of makes more sense than I thought it did. Self fulfilling prophecy shit or whatever, yeah?"

Anna then leaned in to her partner, scooching herself closer so that she could cross her legs over Nick's lap and rest at his side, leaning in so that her head rested against his shoulder. In the way that she came to rest against him her hand slipped across his abdomen, and once she realized that her slightly chilled fingers slipped beneath his shirt to rest against his skin. "We'll be just fine, yeah? This is more you and me against the world than either of our teenage dreams could have imagined." Anna pressed a kiss to Nick's neck as she fell back in to the past, back when they were nineteen and twenty and thought that their heroin high life was the epitome of 'ride or die'.

Last edited:
Listening to Alicia speak to him while she was nude, bound, and gagged turned him on more than he could put into words. Of course, eating her out while she was in bondage caused his own arousal to increase rapidly. He looked up into her eyes from this position and finally caved in. He gently kissed her over the gag before settling himself on top of her. "I cannot resist you when you're in such a position after all. I think love-making is in order before we call it a night." With that being said, he planned to take his sweet time!

For now, he just placed both hands against Alicia's breasts and began to knead them gently, talking more sweet nothings. "You are truly the sexiest woman to ever exist. I hope you feel that way when we're together. My life is complete with you. Being your husband is the greatest gift I have ever had the honor of having. You mean everything to me. I will never let you out of my arms. We are going to have so much fun together tonight and every night, no matter where we go. You are the center of my universe."

That same pulsing ache she felt was experienced by Bryce, too. He allowed his hard cock to brush against her clit again, wanting just the tip to touch her in order to tease them both. "It's so tough to keep my hands to myself when we're together, no matter where we are."
-
Nick would never ask nor expect Anna to choose between him and Molly. While he already knew what the result would be, he never wished to be put in a position where that decision had to be made. This was the first hiccup he ever encountered with either Molly or Josh to be fair. He doubted any issue would ever arise where he felt strongly in opposition to either of them, therefore, he had no intention of any rift being driven between them. Forgive and move on was the best option, but he would be lying if he said there would not always be a nagging voice in the back of his head, asking him to keep an eye on Josh just in case. While there would always be the smallest amount of doubt in the back of his head about Josh from now on, it was not something worth talking about. It was more unconscious than anything. He was not actively trying to be this way – it was just natural.

As soon as she mentioned the self-fulfilling prophecy, it finally caused Nick to truly relax for the first time since they had started talking about this topic. One of the main reasons he fell for this girl was her humor and her ability to make him smile and laugh no matter what. In this case, he was freaking out about their future while she found a way to ease his nerves. How did she do it so consistently?

His hand lazily rested on her leg as he decided to return her kiss before speaking. "Hell yeah. Us against the world. Just like we always wanted it to be. I guess I never imagined it would happen just like this, but I don't mind it so much you know? Being with you, that's the important part. There's nobody else I'd rather take this shitty ride with. Wherever it goes, I know you've got my back just as I've got yours." He did not mean to get mushy on her again, but it was a true sentiment. They were quite a team despite some rockiness here and there in their relationship. They survived it though. "Once you get all healed up, we'll be back out there raising some hell together wherever we end up going next."

Good, good - it seemed that Alicia was not about to be disappointed! Of course she never truly thought that she would be, not with this handsome stud of a man to call her own. "Yes please," she said from behind the gag after Bryce's suggestion that their moment of each other should not be over yet. Her gaze never leaves her beloved as he moved along her body, stopping to grasp at her breasts - the sensations caused by the flesh of his fingers and palms kneading and gliding around her pert nipples caused the young woman to gasp.

His sweet words were filled with pure love, an innocent kind of worship and devotion - and yet coming from Bryce's lips they were the most erotic sounds to ever grace Alicia's ears. "My love, I am all yours," she whispers back from behind the gag that covers her mouth, fabric twisting with each motion of her lips. "In every way, until the end of time - I'm all yours." She can't help but moan as Bryce's cock slid between her legs, slipping between the folds of her core to rub against her already oh-so sensitive clit...

No kidding, she was going to have so much fun with him tonight! The urge to push her hips in to her husband's is subconscious, so deeply ingrained in Alicia's system that she doesn't even realized the way her pelvis raised and pressed to him. There was no hiding just how deeply she wanted Bryce and she felt no shame in that, forever at home with her favourite of people. "I can barely keep my hands off of you too," she struggled to say, knowing that her beloved will love to hear her all muffled like that.

Anna's pleased that it's easy enough to break Nick away from the worst case scenarios this time - as much as he has every right to be bothered by a very, very rough day. It doesn't hurt to be prepared, of course, especially in a world like this, but she's also the first person to get unnerved when she's stuck thinking about those worst cases. There was a reason she'd moved so fast in the past, always bustling from adventure to adventure and only stopping when she was too out of her own mind to think straight at all. Distraction was how she'd walked through life and sometimes the invincible nothing will ever get me attitude that she could give off had a point - at the end of the day it'd all be fine... and if it wasn't, that was a deadly thing these days. They would be fine until they just weren't any more, make it through the days however they had to until they couldn't any more. (Behind the scenes, she tended to care a bit more than she would admit, though.)

This was all Anna's way of saying that she had Nick's back, though, however the aftermath of Jeremiah's death unfolded, and it seemed that she had gotten the message across. A tenseness that she didn't realize that she was feeling released, and then she felt a bit more like she could enjoy the moment. She chose to return his heartfelt moment of 'sap' with a kiss to the forehead rather than words. She was attempting to be a more casually affectionate person with him this time around, act like there was love and not just lust instead of leaning so heavily on sexuality as a guise to plausability, but even then gestures were easier than speech.

"How you feel about bed, though?" She winded up following up with. If Nick pressed she would pass off a line about how he had a rough day but really her own body was getting tired - Anna loved to pretend that she wasn't injured but that wasn't enough to stop her body from feeling it. As if to entice him, the fingers beneath Nick's shirt slid up along his skin towards his chest.

original.gif

As usual, the muffled sounds created by Alicia behind the gag was the final push he needed to begin. With a smile, Bryce looked into the eyes of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen before and finally pushed inside her with his cock. Because of everything that had happened since tying her up, his manhood was fully erect. It was throbbing and pulsating as if she spent the past hour rubbing him. Even he was still shocked at just how turned on he could become without being touched. She was so magical.

One he pushed inside of her, a lewd moan escaped his throat. While it was tempting to let go and thrust with as much power and speed as possible, he realized that it would be wise to take his time. The moment needed to last. It deserved to last. He did not wish to rush through anything with his wife as he loved savoring every part of it. While thrusting, he decided to do something just a bit different with his hands. Instead of touching her breasts or clit (as he was confident enough in himself to make her feel good with just his cock), he reached each hand toward her bound ones.

Their hands locked and fingers laced together as he moved. Maybe it was a bit untraditional and unorthodox even from a bondage standpoint, but he did not care. He felt the desire to simply hold her hands while they were making love. His eyes stayed wide open, gazing deeply into hers as he moaned. "You feel so good." He breathed out quietly while his mouth stood slightly agape as he began to pick up the pace. Even without his arms being used as leverage, he managed to strike a strong pace rather quickly.
-

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f744872487768303867686f6546673d3d2d3339373830393634382e313462353135373266363436303532663536333130303937323631322e676966

Distraction was something Nick Clark was very familiar with. Drugs had been his distraction for the longest time before Anna came into his life. When she entered his life, his distraction became both things. Now, he discovered that when she was his sole distraction, life was better. While he would not lie that he missed getting high every single day, he was beginning to (kinda) see the appeal of sobriety. Plus, he understood it was important to stay clean because he had loved ones to protect. He could not exactly do that if he was passed out somewhere, tripping for a day or two before coming back to reality. Now, there were other ways to distract himself.

Once she leaned against him, he sighed with a content sound leaving his lips. This was pure bliss, he knew it had to be. Never before did he think something like this would be possible for him – much less with Anna. He feared that they were just not right for one another after he broke things off with him. It was sad because deep down he wanted something that would last forever. He might not have the words to say something so deep, but he truly desired a long-term partner. He never saw himself with anyone other than this woman right here. For a time, it seemed like that dream was just a fantasy. Now? It was real. He did not know how long either of them had left, but he was going to live to the fullest with the time they did have.

Once bed was mentioned, he bit his lower lip as her hand touched him. "Oh… that does feel good. Trust me, I would love to have some fun… but we can't risk hurting you…." It was clear that he was really fighting his desires right now. After the day they had, it was logical to unwind with some fun activity in bed. While this might be true, it was equally as important to remember her state of health. Would it be wise? Even then, his hand reached up to ghost against her shirt as well, his own body fighting his mind as he leaned in for a kiss.

Alicia couldn't help but keen in to her beloved as his cock pushed in to her body, sliding between her folds and in to the warm, wet pussy that awaited it. His entrance was so slow that it was nearly agonizing, teasing the already turned on brunette's sweet, lithe body with the pleasure that it ached for so, so much. How did he fill her so perfectly? Her toes curled and stretched, responding instinctively to what her body was feeling, and after that initial swell of pleasure and lust she was able to open those sweet green eyes of hers and meet her husband's gaze.

"Oh my god," she struggled to moan, both because of the gag across her lips and the way the lust was clouding her thoughts, as Bryce's thrusts started. It seemed that he wanted the same thing as she did - something softer, slower, more akin to making love than fucking like animals. Boy did she ever love when they got way too rambunctious with each other, but the sweetness in moments like this was its own kind of perfection.

As he reached for her bound hands, Alicia reached out for him in return - though she didn't have the freedom to reach out in the same way that Bryce did, that had never (and would never) stopped her! Every waking moment she craved her beloved's touch and that didn't change over some bindings! The look on Alicia's face said all that needed to be said - Bryce should be pleased with his work.

Anna let her partner lean in nice and close, lips seeking hers for a kiss - and as there was barely a hair's width between their bodies she paused her own movement to lean in. She could feel Nick's breath hot on her skin and she had to admit - it wasn't always easy to be a tease. There were times that all she wanted to do was give in, and yet the thrill of making a little game out of the moment she was in was too good to walk away from. She wouldn't try to talk him out of the verbal rejection, that would inherently admit it bothered her in a way that she was not yet ready to address, but she could play on the way Nick seemed to be talking himself out of acting more than anything.

"Don't baby me, Clark," she whispered against his lips and then leaned in to finally kiss him. Anna let herself get in to the moment, parting lips and seeking gentle tongue like she needed this man to survive - and after her hand started to slide back downwards, inching towards Nick's pants, she pulled away from him entirely. She leaned forward and rested the hand of her good arm against the edge of the couch seat while the other lingered a bit more at her side.

"I'm going to head to bed anyways... it's up to you whether or not you stay or come with." She's stoned and tired and yeah, already a little bit sore so really Nick had a point to want to look out for her but it was almost like a challenge, the suggestion that she was anything less than completely intact and able. She then climbed to her feet, raising her hands up and to the sides as she stood up to make it clear that she was calling the silent bluff. It was sweet though, how he cared for her, and she'd never said it out loud before but Nick's sweetness was part of what had drawn her to him out of the sea of people she'd known in life.

original.gif

Whenever Bryce was lucky enough to have the opportunity to make love with Alicia, he believed he must have been living in a fantasy world. This session together was not an exception. The feeling of her tight pussy clamping on his hard cock as he continued moving his body against hers triggered sensations that he had never yet experienced. It never mattered how many times they had sex. Each time, he felt something new. It was always fresh. There was always a variety. The love he felt for his wife would never die, which was exactly what he tried to show with his actions right now.

His hips continued to slowly move, thrusting his manhood in and out of her tight entrance. Low moans erupted from his throat as he felt the pleasure building. All he wanted to do was let his wife know that she was loved. He wanted to let her know that she would never have to worry about anything while he was around. "I love you so damn much, Alicia. I'm so happy to be your husband." There was truly nobody else he would want to spend the end of the world with as his hands squeezed hers back one more time. He continued to grunt quietly with each jolt of his hips, too.

"I'm getting so close already, Princess. I'm going to cum soon." He was just letting her know so she could be expecting his release. While he was trying to hold off so he could just live in the moment, she simply aroused him too much for him to wait forever!

--

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f744872487768303867686f6546673d3d2d3339373830393634382e313462353135373266363436303532663536333130303937323631322e676966

Nick was so focused on doing what was right this time around. If this had been the first time that they were together, he could not guarantee that he would have voiced concerns about Anna's injury. Not to say that he did not care. He did. He simply would have accepted her moving forward as a sign that they did not need to worry about it. Instead of doing that, he voiced his concerns, wanting her to know that it could be dangerous. Granted, they would likely be fine if they were controlled and careful. It was still too much of a risk though. Besides, medical supplies were not exactly in abundance. He could not run down to the pharmacy store to grab another set of bandages if she needed it. The risk was not worth it… but he hated feeling like he was turning her down. While he was always in the mood with Anna, he had to be logical about it too. Maybe there was a compromise that could be found. He was thinking hard about it because she was so damn addictive. He craved every inch of her.

When she pulled away from him after that passionate, intense kiss… he groaned. "Oh… so unfair." He laughed, finally coming to his senses. He realized what he might be able to do, so he ended up jumping to his feet a couple seconds behind her. "I think I have a solution… I'm definitely coming to bed with you." He said, moving with a pace that allowed him to walk just beside her as they would make their way back to the bedroom. He figured he could pitch the idea to her on the way.

"I do not want to risk doing any damage… but I don't think every option is off the table. Been a while since I've been able to use my mouth on you. When we get to bed, what if you just get comfortable, relax, and let me take care of you?" He figured it was the best option, allowing them to be intimate without really risking anything significant going wrong.

All Alicia could do was moan in tandem with her beloved as each thrust filled her body with as much pleasure as it did his - something about the shape of his cock make it perfect for gliding along all of the best sweet spots inside of her, which managed to drive her absolutely insane. How could someone's body seem so perfectly made for her? That didn't seem like it should even be possible, and yet here she was being fucked so good that her eyes wanted to roll back in her head by the stud of a man that she of all people got to call their husband.

"Please," came her whimper after Bryce told her that he was teetering on the edge of release - and Alicia could feel that another tsunami of pleasure was coming her way, as well. "I want to feel you fill me," she goaded through gagged lips as she pulled her leg up, allowing her foot to trace along the back of Bryce's calve and thigh to wind up resting at his lower back. The adjustment allowed her better positioning, the room to be able to tilt her hips to give Bryce as much access as truly possible.

"I want to feel you-" she repeated, and then a loud moan cut her off as she teetered so close to the edge. Her body tightened, everything from her core to the muscles of her abdomen to the various ways she clung to him. Unavoidably, Alicia was about to come tumbling down.

Anna would have liked it better if he had just taken her - grabbed her by the waist and moved her in to the room that they shared, thrown her on the bed and shed her clothes from her body without a word, the only communication needed being the way that they moved with each other - something passionate, intense, lusty rather than loving.... Any other time and she probably could have gotten just that, but sometimes (like now) reality didn't line up with desires. Even once upon a time when he was more likely to not make her ask twice, it didn't seem likely to her that he would have been willing to throw her around the way she liked so much if she had been injured the way she was recently.

As soon as she heard the creaking of the couch as Nick got to her feet she slowed, though, and allowed him to catch up with her a touch easier. After Nick spoke she nodded a couple times, seeming to mull the idea over even though she knew instantly that she had no objections, and it was after she turned her head to be able to catch him in her side view that her lips twisted in to a grin.

"I like the sounds of that," Anna said and then slipped her arm around his, loosely linking at the elbow as they made the rest of the way to their room. Hey - it was a compromise that gave them both what they wanted, and one that didn't involve Nick having to feel like he was crossing a line. Besides, it didn't hurt to be ravished once in a while....

original.gif

The touch of her foot against his calf was such an underrated move! The way she sounded while gagged had his attention, sure, but that unexpected touch on his leg caused an incredible shiver down his spine. After all, they both knew how he felt about her feet. Any touch from them was enough to drive him crazy. With everything that combined together in that moment hitting him all at once… it happened. "Alicia!" All he could do was gasp out her name as the orgasm wracked his body.

That strong pulse of electricity shot up and down his manhood repeatedly. Every muscle was working as his entire abdomen twitched along with his cock. It was like he lost all sense of motor function in his body. Then, the release of his semen happened in four powerful bursts. Each burst of cum shot deep within Alicia, hopefully mixing with her sweet nectar if she had her orgasm too.

Always, he wanted his wife to cum at the same time that he did. It was fitting because they were perfect for each other in every possible way. It was only logical that they would orgasm at the same time, too. While it was tough to focus on anything, he forced his eyes to stay open and look into hers while he came. Of course, because he was unable to verbally find the words, he leaned down to smash their lips together in a passionate kiss while riding out this high.

-

Communication was probably not the strongest part of their first relationship together. Not to say that it was particularly strong now, it was at least better than before. For example, he would have undoubtedly given Anna what she wanted if this was before the fall. He would not have wanted to use any words or communicate anything. He would have just wanted to communicate with their bodies. While she might have been right in the fact that her love language and way of communicating was usually done through sex, he was just as guilty of it. He could have always stepped in before and told her that they should talk about the issue instead of just having a rough fucking session. He never did, making him just as responsible for the lack of communication. Not this time, however.

When she said that she liked the sound of it, he smiled and linked their arms together. It was a sign of his own growth too in many ways. He would not pretend to act like he was the most unselfish lover in the past. Usually, they settled for a fucking session because they both did enjoy it, but he did not often volunteer to perform oral sex for her. It was tough for him to override thinking about his own desires, which was exactly what he did now.

Plus, when he did eat her out in the past, it was genuinely enjoyable. He just hoped that he had not lost his touch! He made a point this time to worship her the way she deserved. "Now, you just get comfortable on the bed and I'll join you. Spread your legs nice and wide." He winked, releasing her arm so she could freely move.

Alicia knew that the movement of her leg and the tracing of her toes up her beloved's leg would get to him but it wasn't something that she had done for him - but that was the thing about these two... they never seemed to need to try. Every way that they moved around each other was just naturally in tune with the other's ideas and what appealed to them. She smiled as she saw his reaction, though, as much as she could with the gag that limited her. The little glint in her eye said all that it needed to - she was kind of proud of herself for the effect that she could have on Bryce!

A loud moan escaped the brunette's sweet lips just in time, reaching her peak just as Bryce's thick cock began to twitch inside her.... the feeling of him starting to cum alone was all it took to push the young woman in to orgasm - it was something about the way those hot orgasmic twitches felt within her body, the feeling of warmth that flooded her with each shot of thick semen that flooded her... God. It was such a bad thing for them to be doing, they knew the risk they took each and ever time, but there was no other way that Alicia would ever want to reach orgasm than with her husband and nothing at all getting between them.

Her orgasm came down on her so hard that the way her walls spasmed around her beloved's length was like she was trying to milk him dry, friction eased by the plentiful juices that oozed from her body and down on to the sheets below them. Within her body their fluids mixed, leaving both of them coated with the remnants of their very, very hot encounter... And even now, Alicia didn't want this moment to end - not even in a dirty "I could go for round two right this instant no delay" kind of way, but that as she rode out the high of release all she could think about was just how lucky she was to have Bryce around. "My love," she was able to sigh out as he leaned in to kiss her, and she sought out his lips with a loving kind of need. How can you be so good at this, she wanted to ask - but she couldn't quite think straight enough to verbalize that right now!

Anna would never judge someone for looking out for their own - it would be hypocritical because her number one had tended be her own, as well. The way she saw it everyone should be putting what they want first, whether that be mutual enjoyment or being more giving in the moment, and it was the job of both people together to find what could make everyone happy. Not to say that she'd never been in the mood to perform purely because she wanted to, of course - there had been many a situation where Anna had no problem sliding Nick's pants away and wrapping her lips around that sweet, sweet cock... but it was only ever because it was something that she wanted, or was at the very least okay with.

There was a bit of a fire that shots through her system when Nick got a bit more demanding of her - the bedroom was the only place she had ever let herself lose control and really the only place that she had ever felt safe to. She had never said out loud but it could be relieving, letting go for just a while, and Nick? There was no one before and no one after who she had ever felt was willing enough to truly work with her to ever let go like that.

So Anna did what she was told, giving Nick a sly little smile as her tongue poked out between her teeth to make the expression playful. She turned and backed away from him, a bounce to her step that let her long, dark locks bounce with it. "As you insist," she responded as the back of her legs hit the edge of the bed to let her know she'd reached her destination, and then Anna kept her gaze locked on her partner's as she climbed on to the bed. "Clothes on or off?" She asked as she was still sat up - if Nick wanted to do the job himself then she would proceed to lay down as he had wished.

original.gif

While it felt incredible to reach his own orgasm, nothing made him feel as content as being able to make Alicia orgasm. There was a huge smile on his face as he gazed down into her eyes now, letting himself come down from the high. He did not have any words right now to explain just how good he felt. All he did was want to rest his body against the woman he loved, still holding onto her tied hands. Cuddling after sex was always something he loved to do. Alicia was no stranger to that by now... but he loved the bondage cuddling that much more. As soon as sex was over, she was never untied immediately. He loved that they were able to do this.

Finally, he pulled away from her after a couple of minutes of this. Although he had no problem keeping his wife in bondage for a long time, he decided it was time to free her (for now). Obviously, she was never untied for too long as he expected that to be true today as well. He did not know when they would be intimate again, but he had a feeling it would not be too awfully long of a wait. He started by untying her hands first, taking his time with undoing the knot. He was just as ritualistic in removing the bindings as he was with applying them, using the same care and gentle touch he had both times. Her feet were the next to be untied, but he did have to gently kiss each sole once before untying them. Once her feet were freed, he rejoined the woman on the bed and reached down to pull the gag from her lips. It was the last touch of bondage to be removed as always, now leaving Alicia completely free from any of the bindings on her body.

"You are incredible. I love you so much, Alicia. That was such an amazing experience. I hope you enjoyed it as well." He whispered the words quietly into her ear, wrapping his arms tightly around the woman, pulling her head against his chest. Once she was against his chest, he leaned down to give her a gentle kiss, sliding his tongue into her mouth, trying to deepen the kiss against her lips. A soft moan left his lips, already feeling his arousal return because her nude body was pressed up completely against his.

--

Putting Anna first was something Nick should have done a long time ago. Unfortunately, he might not have been the best boyfriend or the best partner. It was something he hoped to change. There was a genuine excitement bubbling up within his core right now because he saw this as a chance to worship Anna, to treat her the way she deserved to be treated. He was no stranger to her history. Her background was full of people not treating her right. For a long time, he was just another name in a laundry list of names who had slighted her or ignored her. He was guilty of both in one way or another. He still would never forgive himself for not being there the moment she needed him the most – when she was at her most vulnerable after being forced into something she did not want. He blamed her instead of listening. It was fatal.

But that was the past. He would not dwell on it. Each action he took was meant to build from that person he used to be into a better version of himself as a person, as a partner. He would not be perfect, nor did he expect to be perfect. He just wanted to be better. As long as he was trying his best, he believed that this time, this relationship would be more successful even with the world falling apart around them.

"I think we can take off your lower half." He was still standing in front of the bed at this point, deciding that it would be better to do it this way instead of removing her top half as well. If he removed her shirt, there was the complication of watching her shoulder. If he removed her pants and underwear, it was simple. "I can join you, though." He explained, just immediately tossing his shirt away before pulling down his own pants, too. He hoped she would like the view. Then, he crawled onto the bed beside her, beginning with a couple of slow kisses along her abdomen as he gripped her pants. "I hope you don't mind it if we take it slow." He whispered, gazing back up into her eyes. He did not rush it, not just because of her injury, but because he simply wished to savor every second of it.

A whimper escaped the brunette's sweet gagged lips when her husband finally pulled himself away from her, even though she had gotten plenty of time with their bodies still entangled together while they both rode out their post-orgasmic bliss in a tangle of limbs. If Alicia had her way, as unrealistic as she knew it truly was, her and Bryce would be together at every moment - she dreamt of the kind of life where they could just be, to cuddle and laugh and make love all day long and never have to even put clothes on in between. Maybe one day, just for one day, they would be lucky enough at some point! (There was no doubt in her mind that her husband would be just as fond as she was off the idea.)

At least they could have a few minutes to exist in the way that they wanted, though! In a world like this it was hard to find time where it was safe to engage in bondage - it wouldn't be good if they had to escape with a moment's notice - but the couple had been rather lucky along their journey to be able to find those moments. The ranch, despite its many glaring flaws and the only worsening drama that seemed to be unfolding, was like a safe haven for young lovers like this, though. There was someone else to keep watch, someone else to deal with the threats, someone else to make the meals... All they had to worry about was each other, outside of doing their part to earn their keep and be allowed to be a part of the community.

Alicia didn't want to think about that, though - the drama of the ranch. She wanted Bryce, endlessly - his compassion, his care, the devotion he gave to her... She'd heard the phrase "lady in the streets, whore in the sheets" and while that wasn't typically her favourite kind of language she understood now. Bryce made her want to be adventurous and kinky, and while she'd masturbated before they had become lovers she'd never known what it was like to truly love someone - and how powerful that love, especially knowing it was reciprocated, could make arousal.

Once ungagged and unbound, she reached for Bryce desperately - each and every time she was tied up left her wanting and begging to be able to just stroke his face, but the denial of what she wanted was part of the fun of it for her. She brought her hands to his cheeks, urged his face towards her own to kiss him without anything to get between them. "How are you always so wonderful, my love?" She asked him - it was the kind of statement that could be used to boost a man's ego, but Alicia truly meant every word of it. Without fail, Bryce always seemed to know exactly how to be as arousing and pleasurable as possible.

Nick's softness would normally make her uncomfortable, too slow for the way that her head raced and how she'd always needed to be moving. There was something about the way that he looked at her though, how their gazes met as he grasped at the top of her pants, that got to her in a way that she didn't really know how to process. Anna hadn't realized how much tension had built in her face as Nick moved until it released, showing a genuine softness that was rarely seen from her. She extended her better arm out towards Nick, allowed her her thumb to stroke across his cheek before her hand slid backwards to rest with her fingers buried in his hair. Everything about the way that she looked at him in that moment was soft, from the small smile with slightly parted lips to the way that her hazel eyes locked on to his. There was an intensity to the way that she looked at him, but not that ready-to-pounce fire that she was more typically known for.

He may have seen himself as selfish, but in that moment Anna was stuck remembering the night that they had met all those years ago. He'd been soft - he'd asked for a number for later instead of trying to take her home, lived in the tension of the moment with her until she goaded him in to kissing her. Above all when they were back at her house and heated, when the moment was lost and she hadn't wanted to bare her body any more, even when that firey tongue of hers lashed out like wanting privacy was a rejection of her as a person, he had stayed - and he was the first person to stay. He was the first person since Molly to want to hold her the way that he did that night, laughing at the dumb comedy show she had on her laptop with her, only to wind up fooling around with each other in a much less intense manner as the night went on and their highs wore them down - and she'd been high enough to be able to let herself appreciate it in a way that she wasn't when the next morning came. Nothing could last forever and as addicts their natures were inherently self-focused, but the first thing that he had ever done was show her that she could be safe with him - the harder part, the part she never really got through, was letting herself truly feel that.

Anna leaned in towards Nick, using the hand on his head to take a loose hold of his hair. There beside her, stripped down to nothing more than his underwear... it was hard not to admire and she wasn't shy, didn't try to hide the way that her gaze gave him a once over before locking back with his. "I think that sounds wonderful," she said, reminding herself of how nice it had felt to be able to slow down with Nick in the past. "Take me back to the night we met," she said, a lilt in her voice like the lyrics of the song by the same name - though unlike the many times that song had played in her head after they first parted ways when she wished that she had never met him in the first place, this time it comes in a more positive light. Did he know even know about how he had drawn her in, when she had never stopped to voice it?

Last edited:
original.gif

As always, the actual act of having Alicia bound and gagged was fun… but her reaction after being untied was unforgettable too. Bryce was the polar opposite of the typical male in a relationship. Where most seemed to not value physical touch and contact – that was his love language. Sure, they probably had the type of marriage that would be so cheesy it could make others sick from seeing how soft and sweet they were together, but he did not care. It fit them so perfectly. He leaned into her touch immediately and placed his own hands around her face. Indeed, that comment boosted his ego, but he always tried to keep it in check.

Besides, whenever they were in bed, he always worked his ass off to make sure that she was given the best experience possible. He always put her first, outside of the bedroom and inside of the bedroom, too. "I have to be good. My wife is the sexiest woman on this planet." He pointed this out with a wink, just snuggling up with her. "You're amazing too, by the way. I swear with just one look or just one sound, you make me want to cum. You don't even have to touch me."

It was something he thought would be fun to test at some point. It was probably along the idea of his kinkier ideas, but he wanted to see just how aroused she could make him without touching him – if he just looked at her squirming around and moaning into her gag, how quickly could he cum? He had a feeling it would not take long at all, but it was something to explore later. Now, he was focused on cuddling with her.

"I love you so damn much." He repeated, now peppering kisses all across her face. Untied or tied up, she was always going to be perfect. He would love to keep her bound for a long time. It was his hope that one day they were safe enough where it would be possible. The ranch was relatively safe compared to what they had known previously though. They had been able to explore so much already. "I still wake up every single day and think about how I got so lucky, how the most perfect woman in the universe happened to grow up right down the road from me." He kissed the top of her head softly after saying that as his hands moved up and down her back to massage and rub the flesh. He made no move to get dressed again at all. Instead, he was content with cuddling beside his wife, not wearing a single thing at all between them. Skin on skin contact of any variety was always enjoyable!

Nick looked up into Anna's eyes and locked onto her gaze from his position between her legs as her pants and underwear were slowly being tugged down. Everything about this from the softness of their stares to the gentleness of his touch was different than usual. While he would always desire that rough, needy, and fast paced nature they commonly shared, he found that doing this was not so bad after all. A smile graced his lips as he simply gazed up at his girlfriend for a few seconds longer. No words or actions necessary. The glance they shared spoke volumes about how passionate they were. Of course, he planned to do more than simply look at her.

As her pants were almost completely removed now, he responded, "I can definitely do that." It was a night he would never forget. When they first met, he could have never imagined that this person would end up being the most important person in his life rather quickly. That memory caused such a look of love in his eyes as he was growing hungry for the opportunity to please her once more. It became impossible to focus because memories of that incredible night flashed in his mind. The desire became so palpable that he figured it was time to begin! His eyes disappeared when his head dropped back down between her thighs. His tongue pressed against her outer lips, teasing them slowly with a long lick. Her taste never got old. This was an addiction he saw no reason to quit. His hands moved in tandem, trying to provide her with as much pleasure as possible. He started with simply squeezing and groping her ass while kissing her. This position allowed him the leverage to push his face that much further against her flesh, deeply inhaling her scent. Oh, what a wonderful feeling! He continued smiling while doing this, finding it difficult to control these urges.

Being careless with their actions in the bedroom was second nature to him. Trying to tame himself became a bigger challenge than he imagined. On more than one occasion, he imagined climbing on top of her again and letting his passion show. His better wits won each battle to prevent him from doing anything rash. Her safety had to be paramount. It began with a slow circling of her clitoris while using the pads of his index finger and his middle finger to trace clockwise circles on the soft mound of flesh. While his fingers were working, his tongue pressed inside her womanhood, pushing against her walls. Now, he knew exactly what to do in order to push her buttons. He tried to focus his tongue in the most sensitive locations Anna had. He was able to settle into a gentle thrusting pace with his tongue, moaning against her womanhood. He hoped that the reverberation against her pussy would cause enough pleasure for her with a vibrating sensation being sent like shockwaves through her core. Using his mouth for her pleasure was something that would have to be done much more often. Nick found it more enjoyable than he remembered. Plus, when she was healthy, this did not have to be a one and done type of thing. He could start by performing oral sex to lead into a passionate fucking session if they wanted. It was one way for him to make her nice and wet beforehand. He hoped she enjoyed it as much as he did!

When the world had first fallen to pieces, Alicia didn't know how she was ever going to feel whole again - the only thing that she had ever really had to look forward to was the day that she finally left that godforsaken city and could leave behind, at least temporarily, the mother that looked through her and the brother who had taken all of her parents' care away from her while she was still too young to be ready to feel alone in this world. She was supposed to graduate, go to school - and then matter to somebody. Even with Bryce at her side all this time, all of those years, it wasn't until she had truly become his that Alicia realized she had mattered all along - and every day since they had taken the plunge to give "them" a chance, Bryce had never let her forget it. Every word that came out of that sweet mouth never failed to remind her that someone thought she was essentially the most perfect planet on the human being to the person whose opinion mattered most.

He was one to talk, though, about having a partner who didn't even need to touch them! All Bryce needed to do was bend the slightest bit, adjust the way he was holding his arm to accent the bulges of his muscles.... As a woman she lacked the "waiting period" that men often seemed to have so she could stay actively aroused as long as she wanted to, but just the thought of looking at Bryce's arms was enough to sent that jolt of interest back through her body. Alicia gave her husband a wicked grin that said all it needed to - that she was definitely proud of herself for being able to have that effect on herself, and that the feeling was mutual! There were also some sinister little thoughts forming in the back of her mind, about how she could put that theory to the test. She didn't even need to touch him, hmm?? Her mind started to twirl through thoughts of how she could tease him to achieve that effect!

"You're one to talk!" Alicia said after Bryce remarked about how lucky he was to grow up alongside her back in their little suburban area. "I lived their my entire life - I somehow got lucky enough to have you come to me!" What were the chances, anyways? Of all places in the world, Bryce's parents had chosen that little cookie cutter house just a few down the road from hers - there wasn't even a street to cross between them, which meant she had been allowed to go see him without supervision younger than she would have otherwise. They'd always been thick as thieves, best friends, inseparable!

Alicia let her body merge with her husband's in a less sexual manner, though nude she was just happy to be cuddling up to him. She had no reservations about being nude around Bryce at all, for any reason - in fact, the more time that they were stripped bare the better! She also made no attempt to hide the soft, satisfied sighs that the way he massaged her back caused. "Really, though. This had to be fate, and I wish I hadn't ran away from it because I was afraid to lose you as a friend for so long. I wish I could have given us even more years for our love together to flourish. I love you - endlessly."

Anna eased her body away from the sheets to allow Nick to pull her clothing away from her, over the swell of her ass and down her thighs until finally they could be pulled away from her entirely - tossed aside to join the pile of Nick's clothing on the floor beside their bed. The articles were unwanted anyways - had the apocalypse never came she would have never switched from those short black dresses and the skin-tight leggings she loved to much and chosen jeans as an every day look. She'd always felt like she lacked the kind of curves that were needed to make denim look hot and good luck finding any that would fit her given that she was above average in height but below average in body size, but a woman needed pockets during the end of days and denim provided a safety net - a thick layer of protection from scratches and cuts from natural hazards, and something to be between her and an undead's dirty, rotting mouth if worst were to come to worst.

Nick, though? Anna got the impression that he didn't give a single fuck what she was wearing, it was all an offense by basis of covering her body, and it belonged on the floor instead. She saw the look in his eyes as animalistic in all of the right ways, feral with desire... and it drove her mad. With her body bared to him, legs parted to allow him to slide up in between them where her sweet sex waited for him. Could he tell that he already had her attention - that the anticipation was building in her body in the form of a tightness in her lower abdomen. She'd always liked oral when it was done right and she knew damn well that Nick knew how to do it right - not only in the general fashion, but because they'd already learned the ins and outs of each others bodies time and time again in the past.

"Oh fuck," Anna gasped as Nick's tongue first came in to contact with her body - the warmth of his breath so close to her had her keening for what was coming, but dear fuck! The way he lapped at her was enough to make one of her legs jolt and he hadn't even gotten to the good part... There was a part of her that wanted to rush him, to bury her hands within his hair and subtly pull him in to her - slow might have been fun, but it wasn't easy! Nick's enthusiasm was obvious, though, and she loved the way that he buried himself in her like someone who truly loved pussy - eager and all in, like the taste of her was a drug... And those soft moans, too! Anna was putty in his hands in no time, struggling to hold herself back as her fingers loosely clawed through his hair and lightly on his scalp.

"Please," And wound up moaning as she couldn't fight the instinct to try to urge him upwards towards her own face with the slightest gentle pull of Nick's hair. She knew that she probably wouldn't get her way, not this time around, and the wetness between her thighs made it crystal clear that she was very much enjoying herself, but she was nothing if not stubborn!

original.gif

Bryce was never going to forgive himself for taking so long to act on his feelings. She was right about them missing out on years of being together. He should have passed her a note in their middle school science class asking if she wanted to be his girlfriend. He thought about it multiple times but ended up not doing so. He hated that he had known any romantic partner before Alicia Clark. While it was easy to dwell on past mistakes, it was important that the past mistakes did not overshadow their future opportunities though.

"You're right about that. It had to be fate. I'm so glad that my family moved where we did. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. You have been my best friend for as long as I remember. I am equally as guilty for us not having more time together for allowing our love to flourish. I should have said something sooner. There were times when we were sitting in seventh grade science class when I kept thinking about writing a note, asking you to be my girlfriend. But I guess I chickened out each time." He admitted with a chuckle.

"Whatever happened in the past will not take away from our future though. We still are going to have an amazing life together. I love you more than I can put into words. I will love you for the rest of my life and even beyond that. I know that the world around us looks bleak right now, but I am confident that we will have a great future together. We will beat the odds that are facing us. Our love will outlast everything that the world can throw our way." He whispered the words, his right hand now gripping the bottom of her chin gently.

"You are the most beautiful woman to ever exist in any universe. You are also the kindest, the smartest… I'm serious when I say that you're perfect. You are the center of my world and I would not have it any other way. Knowing that you are my wife makes me feel whole. I love waking up each day with you in my arms, right there beside me. I don't know what I would do without you and I am so happy that I will never have to live in a reality where we don't have each other." He could not find the right words to explain how much she meant to him, but he tried. Then, he just decided to kiss down an exposed area of her neck, moaning against her flesh while kissing her. This was his love language too. While he usually had a way with words, he loved touching her and kissing her too. "Plus, our kinkiness together will never not be fun. We fit together like two pieces in a puzzle. We always have the same desires, the same wants. I know we are meant to be together."

While he had no doubt that at some point they would have a disagreement about something as all relationships inevitably did, a disagreement did not have to lead into an argument. Then again, who knew? Maybe they might not ever disagree about anything. Hasn't happened yet. "And when you're naked like this beside me, it's so tough to fight every urge I have to touch every inch of you." He knew they really needed to get some rest and he needed time for recovering anyway, but damn… her body was enticing.
-

Each time that Nick undressed Anna, he felt like he was unwrapping a present! Not in a way that said Anna was an object – just that he felt like seeing her without clothes was a gift. It was a gift to fuck her, to kiss her. While he would likely never use verbiage like that when talking to Anna because it did not exactly fit them, he had this thought a few times about her. Anna was a very special woman, which made it an honor to have her this way. He realized how closely they stood on the edge of never having this kind of moment ever again. For a long time, it seemed like things might be irreparable between them. Now look at the couple.

They were not a perfect, picturesque couple. They still had baggage and their own problems… but it made their love that much more genuine. They loved each other despite the others' flaws and imperfections. She loved him despite his mistakes. It made him value moments like these that much more because almost losing her provided him with ample opportunity to just think about everything. He worried that he had taken her for granted before. Now, he was never going to risk that again.

Anna's moaning and wetness only solidified this feeling. He truly did love her pussy – the taste, the feeling – every sensation she provided him. A smirk was on his face when he felt the urges of her hands, trying to pull him back up toward her. While he had a fleeting desire to give in, he fought the desire again and stayed where he was. However, he pushed his tongue as far inside of Anna's pussy as humanly possible. His face was buried so deep between her legs that it might become difficult for him to breathe clearly. It was very worth it.

Along with his moaning, there were sounds of slurping and sucking as his tongue lapped at her. His fingers remained on the offensive along her clit. These fingers were moving at a very controlled pace, keeping some continuity with the speed and the direction of where he was tracing the circles. Since his other hand remained free, his best bet to give her more pleasure was to play with her ass, so that is exactly what he did. The wetter she became, the more aroused he became. In fact, eating her out had caused him to grow a full erection just moments after beginning their fun together. He was feeling selfless though. He was not even thinking about himself.

His free hand could have been used to provide some self-relief, but he wanted to focus every fiber of his being onto Anna. He wished to taste every drop of her. The wetness on his tongue now was just a tease to the real deal. He wanted her to release all over his face, all into his mouth. He wished to lick her clean while she just lay there and bask in the glory of her orgasm while he made sure that she was taken care of. He was expressing his love with every lap of his tongue, every touch of her clit. He hoped she could feel his love in everything he did.

"You were going to write me a note?" Alicia let out a giggle and even blushed a bit as Bryce told her about the many times that he had thought about trying to ask her out. It's cheesy and kind of a cliche but in all the right ways, and the young woman absolutely adored it. It was hard to think that their love story could have dated back as far as seventh grade, though, if just for a moment either of them had been a little more courageous. She still remembered the moment that she realized that she was in love with him - she lagged a little behind him, realizing that she was developing romantic feelings just shortly after turning thirteen, but without a doubt he had definitely still been the love of her life long before that and if he had been a bit braver she undoubtably would have said yes and given him the chance. It was hard being a kid and having a crush, though, especially when it was someone so important! They couldn't blame themselves for not knowing what they knew today about what their life together could truly be like.

If it wasn't for Bryce, Alicia wouldn't have been able to picture herself having any kind of future in this world. For the most part she could hope that tomorrow would bring a better day, but Bryce was the better day. He was her next moment and her tomorrow - he was what kept her moving and sure that no matter how bad things could get, they could always get better! She mimicked his gesture and brought her own hand to Bryce's chin in an equally soft touch, and locked eyes with her beloved. There was nothing but love between them - they always spoke to each other with care and always treated each other with just as much delicacy. Even when they were doing dirty things with each other and messing around with kink, the way that they loved and trusted each other always seemed to show through!

"You really know how to make a girl feel special my love," Alicia whispered in return as her heart swelled with affection for Bryce. When he started to kiss down the side of her neck she let out a soft sigh, and she wrapped her arms around his abdomen so that she could hug him tight. Her neck was a sweet spot of hers, and he damn well knew it! Alicia wasn't about to complain, though - it didn't have to be a sexual gesture for it to be pleasurable! "And you know what? I really never want you to stop touching me," to accent her statement she let her fingers trace down along Bryce's bare back, "so maybe we should just never put our clothes back on..." Oh - if only that could be reality! The world would need them again at some point, though, as much as Alicia was sure she wasn't alone in wanting to stay like this forever. It would only be so long before morning came... but that didn't mean that they couldn't at least fall asleep together the way that they were.

An insistence on staying down between her thighs isn't enough to make Anna stop pawing at him the way that she was, like she was suffocating without having Nick to breathe in. It was still odd to her, the idea that this moment would end with her spent and nothing more, but the more time that Nick dedicated his lips and tongue and fingers to her, the easier it became to truly relax in to the moment and appreciate the pleasure that he gave her for all that it was. Anna had never had an easy time truly enjoying herself, not for lack of trying - sex could be fun but orgasm tended to require a level of relaxation that she just deeply struggled to achieve. She had never had that problem with Nick, though - from the first time when they'd woken from their sleepy hazes after that fateful first night and he'd slipped inside her at the urge of both of their early-day desires, she'd been able to get herself go at his hands.

She let herself moan as Nick's sweet laps at her body managed to find a particularly sensitive spot within her, and her back arched at the same time, urging her ass down in to the hand that squeezed and kneaded it. Dual stimulation was essentially a cheat code to her body and it didn't take long for Anna to be teetering right on the edge of where Nick wanted her to be. As a pair they were far from perfect and there was definitely a lot of room for both of them to do better, both as a pair and as individuals, but this? The bedroom was one area where they had never had to worry about lacking, whether he'd had her bent over a bathroom sink at the club or she was showing her apology with her body, touching him in every way that she could to make him feel desired in the ways she couldn't make herself speak out loud.

"Oh my g-" She wasn't loud, not this time at least, but there was no hiding just how much of an effect that Nick was having on her. Even without her growing wetness making it physically obvious, her moans and gasps and the way she desperately grabbed at him made it obvious that she was very much enjoying every moment that Nick spent down on her. Anna deeply wanted to have more and more and more of him - to take his lips in a passionate kiss, bury her hand in to his boxers to hold and stroke and... Somehow the fantasy -such a simple one, even!- paired with the way it was essentially forbidden was enough to urge her over the edge - her legs tightened enough to slightly squeeze the sides of Nick's head and she let out a loud moan as she was overtaken with pleasure. She was forced to look away as those hazel eyes of hers closed tight, unable to do anything but lose herself in the moment.

original.gif

Bryce ended up blushing deeply after Alicia asked him to confirm that he was going to write her a note. The male did not back down from his confession, and instead, nodded his head. "Yes, you've heard me correctly. I was going to write a note and pass it across the classroom to you. I know that is super cheesy, but knowing me now as your husband, I guess you can easily see that being a thought in my mind." He laughed at the idea, knowing that it was super cliché and cheesy, but that was pretty much the best way to describe him in a relationship. She would always get his best. His love for her was never going to die. "I'm glad that you feel special. You deserve that and so much more. I feel special too because of you." He wanted to make sure that she understood it was not a one-way street. She made him feel that way, too. His heart was full of so much joy after she explained this to him. It meant he was doing his job correctly as her husband, as her best friend. If special was not the way she felt, he was failing.

Oh, if only they could get by with staying in bed forever and never getting dressed! They spent a few more minutes together in bed cuddling and talking before falling asleep as one unit, tangled limbs and all. His body was pressed firmly against the woman, not allowing even an inch of space between them. He had a smile on his face throughout the night until the daylight woke them both up. They were greeted by a rather nasty scene. Madison sat them both down privately and told them what happened last night with Jeremiah. It was part of her plan to keep the ranch safe, at least safe in her mind. Walker's group were going to move on the ranch must to the dismay of the others. It was a very volatile situation with more chaos and drama. Alicia might have been right after all. Madison did bring chaos with her wherever they traveled. With that thought in mind, the male was trying to figure out what they should do next. They were not really a major part of the discussions. They spent the first part of the morning to the side, just watching everything unfold.

Since Madison talked to them, they had not had an opportunity to discuss the ordeal together. Because of that, he wanted to get far away from this place. His original journey to the ranch provided him with an idea. They were sitting together in their room when he spoke up, deciding to make his suggestion. "I know things are kind of crazy right now. Maybe we could get out of here though. I think it would help us both. When I first got here, I found an old ghost town less than a mile out. I found something that I think you might like. What do you say we ditch this place for a while?" He knew she would never say it, but he could see the stress in her eyes. She was not very pleased with the situation surrounding them. He wanted to take her away form the source of stress.

--

Try as Anna might, Nick was determined not to move. If this had been a different time, she might have won the battle to convince him otherwise. One thing was for sure though. As soon as she was truly recovered and healed from her injury, they were going to have an unforgettable night of sex. He pictured staying awake all night long, trying whatever position she wanted. That night, just as tonight was, would be all about Anna too. She was the one who had to deal with near death on top of being restricted form her sexual desires. When it was safe to do so, he craved to unleash her inner sexual animal. Whatever she had been dying to do, he wanted to make it happen for her. All she would have to do was tell him where she wanted him and how she wanted it, whether she wanted to take control or whether she wanted him on top. It was a nice thing to think about, but they were likely some time away from that still. She had a long road ahead of her and that road would lengthen if they allowed their carnal desires to drive them. Real damage could be done if they were not careful. That's exactly why he was being so damn cautious right now. The risk of long-term damage was too great. He remembered everything the medics told him about her state. She was lucky to have her life, but injuries like this were not over the second she woke up. There were aftereffects.

Besides, her moans were worth it alone. He wished it was a sound that he could replay in his mind whenever he wanted. How was it possible that someone could make his legs turn into jelly from just making some noise like this? He felt so turned on because of it, driving his urge to continue licking her and kissing her, wanting to push her over the edge. Helping her achieve the most powerful (and safest) orgasm possible was paramount right now. He felt like they were getting close to that moment because he could read her body like a book at this point. She was presenting all the signs of an orgasm that would be happening soon. He continued grunting in pleasure, still rubbing her clit as he licked her, not slowing down for even a second. When he noticed she was close, it caused his minstrations to increase in speed and power.

When it happened, the desperation continued to show in his actions. He eagerly opened his mouth and used his tongue to collect as much of her sweet nectar as possible. Her intense moan was matched by his own as he tasted her completely, smiling at her lovingly, moaning against her pussy as he just basked in the glory of being able to make her cum with his mouth and his fingers. He did not say anything because his mouth still remained busy cleaning her up, even after her orgasm.

Alicia thought that she wanted the night to never end - and then the next morning came, and she doubled down on wishing that the previous night had never ended. When it was just her and Bryce they were able to get lost in their own little world and it was almost like living in a fairly tale. Reality wasn't so kind, though. With Bryce at her side she knew that she would make it through, but that didn't change how much Alicia wished there was a god to beg with to bring the life that they had known back. The news this time? The people who had shot down a helicopter with her inside, taken her hostage, poisoned her brother... they were going to be moving in to the ranch. That was her mother's idea of peacekeeping, even - did she ever stop to think about whose peace she was ruining along the way? This place wasn't theirs to take control of anyways, and natural leadership should have fallen to Jake. Madison always thought that she knew best, though - the more time that went on, the more Alicia understood why her brother had walked away.

Bryce always seemed to know how to help her when she needed a break, though. At first she was kind of shocked that he would suggest that they leave the ranch for a bit, but at the end of the day it made more sense than it initially sounded like it did. What were they going to be able to do about this situation that wouldn't just add to the tension, anyways? An escape sounded like exactly what they needed, and if Bryce had a location in mind... "I would love that," she said to her husband, and finally that tension and tightness in her face relaxed, and she let herself take a deep breath. She pressed her palms to each other just below her chin and then brought them up until her fingers curled in her palm and her chin rested on knuckles - how could she not look at Bryce with admiration right then?

What would there even be to do? That didn't even matter! Alicia was just glad to get a brief escape from everything with her husband at her side. She imagined that a place so close to the ranch would have been picked clean of anything like food, alcohol or medical supplies so they couldn't pass it off as an attempt at a supply run, but what did that matter anyways? Maybe they would find a library or hobby store or something less likely to have been a target of looting... Or maybe even something better? Whatever they wound up founding, Alicia would just be happy to be out and about with her husband, doing something other than feeling like all she could do was sit around and wait.

At the end of the day, it was a good thing that someone was looking out for Anna, because she sure as fuck wasn't - and, honestly, she never really had... Pushing forward was just what she had always done, rarely stopping to really look at herself - especially if there were other people around. Consequences be damned, tomorrow was something that she had always known was never guaranteed and it wasn't like her to stop and think about things like that. Molly was also harping on her about taking it easy and she longer this went on the more restless Anna got and the more she was willing to shrug off the signs that she was pushing herself too far if they were to come on. Even holding her arm out the way that she was to reach for Nick pulled at the muscles and tendons in a way that had her feeling sore - but at least she wasn't leaning her weight on it against the wall while getting plowed from behind? (Nevermind the fact that she gladly would have been, and that she would have foolishly chosen to power through hurting to her own detriment.)

Nick seemed to be trying at least - his enthusiasm gave Anna the impression that he at least wanted to lose himself in the moment with her, and she appreciated the fuck out of him for at least trying to give her room to not feel stopped. Without some kind of outlet she would wind up doing something even more dangerous eventually and everyone had to realize it even if they didn't want to acknowledge that fact - she was no stranger to the people that she was surrounded with, after all. Anna was thrilled to have Molly back, that couldn't be underplayed, but while the pot they smoked helped a touch with pain control - good ole CBD - the mild psychoactive effects weren't enough to take the edge off. Orgasm was a high though - a heady rush of adrenaline and pleasure shot through her system, some kind of rush, an outlet of energy... Combined with how Nick seemed to be extra committed to looking after her, Anna felt the best that she had in days.

"God I want you," she moaned as Nick continued even as she came down - she'd always liked that, when the peak didn't mark the end. An orgasm was an orgasm, but the continued sensations of sucking and licking and touching enhanced every vibration. There was no hiding the pleasured grin that formed on Anna's face as she was able to look down at Nick again, eyelids heavy over hazel eyes. As the high wore off, she was left panting and trying to catch her breath. "How are you so good at that?"

original.gif

When the idea first appeared to Bryce, he feared it might seem like he was suggesting that they should run away from the problems facing the ranch, but that could not be the furthest from the truth. They both worked so hard to maintain peace in this place since they first arrived. Clearly, the attempts to gain peace had failed miserably. Now, the same group that had not that long ago taken Alicia hostage were going to be living within the same fences. It was unnerving for the male, so just imagine how it must have felt for his wife. Her protection was always paramount. Now, it felt like they were somehow safer outside the ranch than within it. The next issue was figuring out exactly how they would explain leaving. It almost felt silly to consider it. They were a married couple, and they were both grown adults. It should not require them answering to anyone, but it was wise to let someone know where they were going. "Great. Let's find your mother. I think we can tell her that we're going to just do a sweep around the area. We'll tell her that we wanted to get out of the ranch for a while and make sure that all this moving around did not attract any unwanted guests."

It was a half-truth really. His destination had nothing to do with survival, supplies, or any reconnaissance. Five minutes later, he was retelling that story to his mother-in-law. To his surprise, she did not argue with them at all. Maybe even she knew it was likely safer outside the ranch anyway. Maybe she was just too wrapped up in her plan that she did not have the capability of paying attention to her daughter as usual. He really did not know, but in any case, he was not going to complain about the way that the conversation transpired. It was time to leave. He carried one bag of items (some survival supplies with toys buried underneath for a sexy surprise!). They ended up finding an available truck and hit the road as soon as possible. Once the ranch was a figure in the rear view mirror, he sighed softly. It almost felt like just being outside of that place lifted a weight.

"So, I know that going on a date together is a bit unconventional these days, but I think we're due for something. I found a place that could work. I can't guarantee it'll have everything we need. I didn't get a chance to look inside, but it really isn't the type of place that would be looted at the end of the world so I remain hopeful." Bryce explained cheerfully, linking fingers with Alicia as he drove them toward the abandoned town.
-

It never fully dawned on Nick that he should have paid closer attention to Anna before. He never fully understood just how careless she could be when it came to her own safety at times. Sure, he was one to talk considering his own demons, but the point remained. Nick now decided that whatever ended up happening to him would be secondary. He would always look after Anna. Even if he was backsliding on his own goals and his own health, he would never allow the same to happen with his girlfriend. He was going to be right there for her through every obstacle they faced. She needed someone to look out for her. Maybe, if he did a better job of that, she would not have gotten shot in the first place.

Despite the logic not existing for that argument, he still held a tinge of guilt about the entire ordeal. He was the one leading their group somewhere different. It was his bold idea that led them to that street in the first place. What if he had made different choices? Stayed at the hotel? Stayed with his family? Would it had been different? Would she have been able to avoid that death-defying experience? It was something he did not think about too much, but it crossed his mind every so often. His biggest fear was that his decision-making would lead them into a situation like that again. He did not like the idea that he might have been the biggest threat to her, although not intentionally of course.

Thankfully, it was not easy for thoughts like that to enter his mind when they were having so much fun together like this. "I want you, too." His answer was immediate. The lack of desire was most definitely not a factor in the decision not to fuck her. "I think the answer is pretty simple. I'm so good at this because of you. You're addicting. I get started and I can't stop myself. I want to touch every inch of you. I want to make you scream as loud as you can. I want to give you the best damn night of your life each time we are together. That was fun for me. Even after you recover, I plan to do this more often if you'd like. I feel great, too. And I just love the way you taste." He whispered the words softly, finally raising up after gently kissing along her thighs. He wanted her to know just how much joy it brought him to do that. "And I've been waiting quite some time for this. I just needed to make sure you were okay before we did anything like this. You'll probably get this treatment repeatedly while you recover." He pointed out with a wink. Now that it was obvious she could handle this just fine, he saw no reason why they could not return to it over and over again!

The relief that Alicia felt as soon as their truck pulled away from the ranch was palpable. From the beginning of the end everything had only seemed to go downhill and she couldn't lie, she was tired of it. Every time it seemed like things might finally be looking up something would happen and that hope would get taken away again. Alicia had always been a dreamer and it hurt to feel like she was losing faith in the world - which made it all the more important that she had someone like Bryce in her life to be a steady reminder of the good in the world and what she had to look forward to. Even if tomorrow came and the ranch fell and they had to hunt down some new place to stay, it didn't matter what would happen - there would always be someone at her side to remind the young woman that even in a world like this not all was lost.

She was also reminded of the old days when she climbed in to the passenger seat of that truck - of all the moments just like this that the pair had over the last couple years of their lives once they'd reached the legal age to drive. When Bryce took her hand it left her wondering - she had wanted to take a hold of his hand every time that she'd sat in his passenger seat since long before they openly loved each other, had he felt the same way? It almost seemed silly to wonder when the answer also seemed so obvious given the confessions that they had made already. Being able to finally take hold of Bryce during their drives never stopped appealing to that girl, the one who had craved the simple but intimate gesture - in fact, it even left her feeling kind of giddy!

"Hey, conventionality has never really been our thing though, has it?" Alicia asked as they drove towards the town, wondering what it would be like. At the end of the day even if it had been looted clean and there was nothing "interesting" awaiting them, just getting away from the drama of the ranch with her beloved would be enough for Alicia. Bryce seemed like a specific location had caught his eye, though, so she was curious. Did she want to ruin the surprise? Would he even let her if she asked? Alicia settled on letting herself being surprised, as much as she was excited and wanted to know what was going on. "I can't wait to see what you came across, my love - and even if it has been looted, I'm just glad to be out of there and with you. That's all I need to make a day wonderful."

There was something about the way he said that he liked the way that she tasted that had a way of riling Anna up, appeasing that instinctive, animalistic part of human nature that was driven to both pair bond and encourage reproduction. Of course he did - and Anna would be lying if she tried to claim that she didn't like the way his semen tasted when it coated the back of her throat... and just like that she was gone again, trying to ignore the hunger in her because she knew that Nick could be as stubborn as she could and he was dead set on not taking things any farther than they had already gone. As much as their mutual stubbornness could make them butt heads at times, Anna needed someone who could put up a solid ground against her when need be and someone who could slow her down once in a while.

Being with Nick let her feel weak in a way that didn't make her feel vulnerable, though - she was able to let go and relax even if only for a moment. How could she not? Those fingers and that tongue had never done her wrong before! "You know... you still don't have to stop," she returned as he kissed his way along her thigh, cocking an eyebrow and giving Nick a lopsided grin. She may have accepted defeat, but that didn't mean that she couldn't at least have fun with it... if Nick was going to tease her with oral-and-nothing-more and remarks about how he wanted to make her scream then the least that she could do was tease in return, make it hard for him to keep his composure. Despite the teasing nature of her words, when Nick finally pulled away from her Anna still had to run her hand through his hair in an affectionate gesture, fingertips grazing along the scalp.

"As much as I bug ya... I still-" She had tried to be sweet but she couldn't let down her guard that much while looking Nick in the eyes and she had to look away. "I always liked that about you, though. You didn't have to rush. If I'd met you a couple years sooner, I would have been putty in your hands." It wouldn't be a surprise if all this came as news, given how she could act like waiting ten god damn minutes was harder than pulling teeth sometimes.

original.gif

Bryce would give anything to take a long, relaxing Sunday drive with his wife. He knew it was very cliché, but it appealed to him quite instantly. The idea of holding her hand while they were driving was something that often crossed his own mind. This was not exactly as serene as he imagined it would be considering the environment, but when he was around Alicia, it was easy to forget that they lived in the middle of an apocalypse. "I love you so much." He responded back to her, kissing the back of her hand gently. He felt the same way about everything. Even if this did not turn out as he intended, as long as they spent time together, it would be fun. Regardless, the toys in the bag did ensure that they would have some level of fun together today. That was all he needed to know! They just talked quietly and enjoyed the short ride to the ghost town nearby. It had some old stores and restaurants that had been longed pick through, but he stopped outside a different building.

The broken billboard showed one, large roller skate with the name of the skating rink missing, likely to have fallen long ago. "Now that I think about it, we didn't really ever get to go roller skating. I guess when you live in California, most of our activities were directed around the beach or being outside. We had some places like this around our homes, but it just never happened. I thought about how much fun it would be to go on a little roller skating date." Yes, the ranch was falling apart at the seams, being ripped to shreds from the inside now and here was Bryce thinking about a roller skating date with his wife.

It was nice to know that he could have such thoughts without worrying about what Alicia would say. He had a feeling that she would be into the idea just as he was into it. "Of course, no date is complete without some kinky fun. I've got some other gear in the bag too." He wanted to let her in on that secret as well so she could know what to expect. "What do you say then? Maybe we should head inside and see if they have our sizes?" He asked with a playful smile, hand finally releasing hers from his grasp as the other grabbed the handle of the door so he could slide out and head toward the building. This was something they both needed. Even if they had no chance to skate around together, they would still have a fun day.
-

Nick genuinely loved Anna's taste. It was not something he was saying as a front to just make her feel aroused. Instead, he was serious about how much he loved it. He hoped that his semen caused a similar reaction to her as well. He did look forward to the moment when she was physically capable of using her mouth on him once more. Yet, he still decided to stay away from such a thing even though it would make him feel incredible. Instead, he was completely focused on ensuring Anna's recovery did not hit any snags along the way. Even if it meant resisting the urge to fuck her, to receive a blow job... he would do it. He had a feeling that their first night together once she healed up would be even more unforgettable than most nights. He stayed right there between her legs and continued to kiss her flesh, giving them both time to calm down. "You're right. I don't have to stop, but I need to stop." He grinned back at her, winking playfully as he decided to continue resisting her. "I might keep doing this however..." There was no harm in this at all, kissing along both of her thighs again, tracing that same pattern as he traced the first time with his lips.

His hands continued to idly move his hands along her legs at the same time, trying to give her the best massage he could possibly offer. He loved the way she felt against him and it really did not matter how he was touching her. Pleasuring her provided him with an intense rush of joy. He had to tease her once more by grabbing a handful of ass again, squeezing playfully before releasing once more. He continued gazing up into her eyes while she was speaking , admiring the way she tried to find the words for him. He knew it was not always her strongest skill, but he truly appreciated and valued the effort.

"Personally, I love it when you're bugging me. You just wouldn't be Anna if you weren't bugging me." He commented with a chuckle and decided to place another two kisses along her clit before moving back up her abdomen. "I wish we've had more time together as well. Another couple of years with you sounds like a real dream come true. But I won't try to get too caught up in that. I look forward to all the time we still have to spend together in the future too." He admitted, looking back up into her eyes. "Do you want me to keep doing this?" He asked, gesturing down to ask if he should continue kissing her flesh.

A roller skating rink, huh? Bryce was right when he said that they had never been to one - not that Alicia had ever had anything against the idea, but Los Angeles was a big city with lots of different things to do, and life had always just brought her in different directions. The last time that she had been skating she must have still been a kid, gliding up and down the block and likely with Bryce skating around with her. Alicia was thrilled by the idea and impressed that Bryce had even noticed a place like this among all the trouble - he never stopped amazing her with his thoughtfulness!

"My love - this was an incredible idea," she said to him, and she squeezed Bryce's hand before he had a chance to pull away from her. The look of adoration on her face really said it all - Alicia was impressed! In a cheeky move, she grazed her hand along his thigh before she pulled away to open the truck door and step out. Hey - it was a date, after all! And since Bryce had already let her know that he had brought along some of their playtime equipment along, it only felt right to be a little bit of a tease... She had to wonder, though - what kind of fun awaited her this time? In what way would she wind up bound and gagged? Would she wind up bent over something? It was so easy for Bryce to stir up dirty thoughts in her mind, she had to remind herself that firstly they were here to enjoy a good roller skating - who knew when the next opportunity would come across them?

After hopping out of the truck, Alicia met her husband's side and eagerly reached for his hand to try to take it once again. It wasn't likely that people were out searching for roller skates in the apocalypse, and they both had fairly normal sized feet so the odds seemed to be in their favour that their little date would be truly perfect! Even if somehow they weren't able to skate, Alicia would simply be happy to be out here away from the chaos - that was truly all she needed for this to be a date. "After you?" She suggested as she leaned up against his side, looking up to her husband from the side in a way that accented sweet doe eyes.

When Nick said that he would have loved to have another couple years with her, Anna couldn't help but wonder if he would have even liked the person that she was if they had met a couple years sooner - seventeen and not so rough around the edges, before she'd met heroin, back when she was still fighting to try to see the good in the world and the people around her. Looking back, she truly could have used a person like him in her life back then. The thought didn't linger long in her head, though - both because Anna wasn't the type of person to dwell on what could have been, and also because Nick's sweet kisses on her thighs and core and lower abdomen made for an excellent distraction.

Another thing that Anna appreciated was that Nick had allowed her remark to be nothing more than just that instead of turning it in to a conversation - whether that was because he didn't want to dwell or because he knew that she wouldn't want extra attention drawn to her moment of vulnerability didn't really matter too much in the long run. The soft smile that Anna gave him after she was able to look back at him showed an appreciation for his willingness to move on... Besides, they had more fun going on in the moment.

Did she want him to continue, anyways? Absolutely. Anna wanted Nick to do a thousand different things to her and it drove her mad that she wasn't going to get what she wanted this time around! She was guilty of softening the moment up this time around, though. "I want you to kiss me, Clark," she wound up responding as she ran her hand through his hair, referring to Nick by his last name like she'd always had a habit of doing when she was daring him (whether that be playfully or not so much).

original.gif

Bryce gasped when Alicia touched him. It was unexpected, but welcomed. She had such a high sex drive just as he did, which led him to believe she would have no problem with the idea of being intimate at some point during their date. Plus, the bondage position he had in mind was unique and different for the couple. He was very excited to try this out! Her touch left an imprint on him. That slight touch caused him to grow slightly hard already! It meant he would walk around and skate around during the date with an erection, but that was fine with him! Once they rejoined with each other outside, he happily linked with her hands. Just to be certain they would be safe, weapons were brought along as well. They had a couple of firearms and blunt melee weapons if they needed to use it. Luckily, the location seemed to be isolated enough that the infected would not be a major problem. At least, they had not been an issue so far. Still, in this world, they had to remain vigilant at all times. The man moved with his wife, allowing their hands to swing together.

"Just seeing the look on your face right now already proves to me that I made the right decision to suggest this date." Bryce simply smiled at his wife while walking. "I debated the idea for a while this morning. On one hand I didn't want to leave the ranch because of how tense everything is. On the other hand I felt like we definitely both needed and deserved a break from everything that was happening. I can see now that I made the right call. Nothing feels me with joy quite like seeing you smile. You are so angelic. I can't believe that you're my wife. I feel like I'm in a dream every single day. A very good dream, even with so much chaos around us."

By now, they reached the front of the building. The door seemed to be in fair condition, meaning it looked essentially untouched. To avoid making noise, he found a pin in his little toolkit to put some lockpicking skills to use. Seconds later, the door clicked unlocked and he pushed open the door. He peeked inside and did not hear or see anything. "Alright. Looks like we are in the clear." He murmured, gently pulling her inside.

-

Nick liked to think that whenever they met, wherever they were in their respective lives, they would have connected. Even if they had been born on different sides of the world, he liked to think they would have still found their way into each other's live. He was not always a cynical romantic, but he couldn't help from feeling this way with Anna. Thankfully, the feeling of her thighs against his lips provided the same distraction that it provided for her. When all he had to do was focus on kissing Anna, there was no much room for thinking because he was just acting on his own instinct, his own desire.

While he was willing to have conversations as they were necessary, this was not a necessary conversation to have. Besides, he already knew how she felt about being sensitive and vulnerable. She had her own ways of showing him these qualities instead of expressing it through deep heart-to-heart conversations every single night. That's just now who they were as a couple and it never would be,. If either of them tried to act like they were in that type of relationship, it would not work out very well. More than likely, it would leave them both feeling uncomfortable and weird.

"We can make that happen." He replied simply and continued kissing her, moving his lips along her thighs. After a few minutes, it appeared he had kissed every inch of her legs and pussy, so he traveled upwards toward her abdomen and chest. He really did not have a set destination in mind necessarily. He was just kissing her wherever his lips could reach, focusing on her naked body with each touch of his hands and his lips. It allowed him to find true peace that night - a nice break from the state of constant worry and anxiety he experienced for the most part each night since they met the Otto family.

Did Alicia intend to give her husband an erection? No. Was she proud of herself for it anyways? Absolutely! Maybe Bryce was only partly way to stiff, but seeing the imprint of his cock within her jeans... Mmm, just the thought of what awaited her later on was enough to have an equal affect on her - she was just lucky enough that her arousal wasn't quite so obvious! Sometimes Alicia forgot how easily she could affect her lover, and each reminder brought her a little bit of joy.

"I'm really glad that you did, Bryce," Alicia returned as they walked towards the entrance, and she waited patiently as he picked the lock to the skating rink. "I think that it's really sweet that even with everything going on, you were thinking about me when you first saw this place. You truly make me feel like the most important woman on this entire planet, and I love you so much for that... for everything. Just for being who you are." She leaned in and pressed a kiss to her husband's cheek after he had finished unlocking the door - just in case there was something inside, she wanted a quick smooch first!

A quick peek wasn't enough to make Alicia put her guard down entirely but it wouldn't take too long to get a proper scope of the place to be sure that it was empty - and she couldn't imagine any reason why anything, dead or alive, would be in here of all places when the world had ended. She was eager to follow along behind Bryce as he led her in to the building. She kept both her ears and her eyes alert for anything as they moved in, prepared to pull a knife out of a sheath attached to her belt, but nothing notable caught her attention - beyond the service counter close to the entrance of the building. Behind the counter were several shelves of skates, seeming to be untouched. They were in luck! She couldn't help but smile, and used her hold on Bryce's to urge his head down to her level so that she could kiss him. "I think that everything is going exactly as we hoped, my love."

Sometimes it  was good to slow down. Sometimes the best way that a night could end was to get just stoned enough to make her chest feel heavy while Nick peppered kisses along every inch of her body that he could reach, earning soft satisfied sighs from the brunette beneath him. Each kiss felt like a butterfly's wings fluttering against Anna's skin, every movement of his fingers around her skin - especially along the slight jut of her hip bone - was enough to send a jolt of gentle pleasure through her spine. All the while she couldn't keep her hand out of his hair, away from his scalp - holding on to him and grazing fingers along his scalp in a gentle but encouraging way. Was this what it felt like to be worshiped? Anna thought, for the briefest of moments before fading back in to simply enjoying the moment, that she had finally found something that felt as good as heroin had.

Their first relationship fell victim to both of them being at low points in their life, between his father's death and how she'd reached the point of seeing humanity as a write off and therefore couldn't let anybody truly in. The start of their second relationship had been tumultuous as well - and even to this day, Anna wouldn't have blamed Nick if he had chosen to leave her in that cage along with everyone else back in Los Angeles. Even she would have left herself there. Nick hadn't, though - after everything he still hadn't left her there to die even though it would have been the easier thing to do. He hadn't left her aboard that barge, hadn't left her when the winery burnt down - Nick hadn't taken any of the many opportunities that he could have used to get away from her again. He'd chosen her time and time again, and as much as Anna still ached to run in general she was tired of running from him like she had before.

The rest of the night, or what was left of it, came easy for Anna. She let herself get lost in the moment in a way that was rather new to her - strange but not in the bad way. She'd let Nick kiss his way up her body until he found the sweet spots along her collarbones and neck until his lips finally met hers and she entertained his need to play gentle tonight with slow, lazy kisses that only ended as they grew too tired to continue. She wouldn't awake until Nick started to rouse, when even gentle motions would be enough to wake her - and once she was up she was up, mind already working overtime to figure out how the aftermath of Otto's death was going to play out before they even had a chance to step out the door.

original.gif

It was true that Alicia hardly needed to do anything in order to turn her husband on. The simplest touch, the slightest brush of a hand… it could send him into a spiral of pleasure if he was not careful. He was trying to enjoy this date first before getting to the lovemaking part, though that part was definitely going to happen sooner or later. She really did not have to do much in order to cause his cock to grow stiff. She had a very magical touch. Sometimes, she did not even need to touch him. Sometimes, a look or a word was enough. She was truly the most beautiful woman in the world and that was a major reason why she did not have to try that much to make him feel good.

The quick kiss put another smile back on his face, happy that she found such joy out of his romantic gestures. He knew that every relationship was different and his overall cheesiness and gushing of romance might not work everywhere, but it worked with his wife and that's what mattered. "I am always thinking of you, babe. Truly. Every second we are away, you are always on my mind. Even when we are together, too, I'm still thinking about you." Of course, he had to give a return kiss on the cheek, so he quickly pecked the flesh on the side of her face before stepping inside.

After their investigation yielded no threats, he smiled brightly at Alicia and returned the kiss. His hands slipped down around her waist and suddenly lifted her up high and placed her onto the countertop. "I've always wanted to do that." He admitted with a blush, now seeing her at eye level as he leaned forward once again to continue their kiss. His arms wrapped around her, smiling against her lips. "Looks like all the sizes are still stocked, too. Once we finish kissing, we should be able to grab the proper sizes and move to the floor." He mumbled against her lips, though he was most certainly not in any hurry to finish the kiss. Instead, he wanted the kiss to last as long as possible, so he continued leaning against her, pushing his tongue gently between her lips.

--

It was an unforgettable night for Nick Clark. Even though it was not indicative of their usual bedtime fun, he still fell asleep a very happy man. As cliché as it might sound, the fact that he almost never had the opportunity to even speak to Anna again really provided some clarity internally for the male. He finally recognized what the important things in their relationship were. Instead of putting so much of an emphasis on physical pleasure, he was beginning to focus on the emotional aspect. Perhaps that was the main reason why everything failed last time they were together. If nothing changed in their actions, nothing would change in their relationship. While last night was not going to change his past mistakes, it did set the table for a better future. If he stayed consistent in the way he valued Anna more than himself, both inside and outside of the bedroom, things were going to be different. He just had a good feeling about this.

When it was time to wake up the next day, however, things were not as fun as they were last night. There was something hanging over them like a dark cloud. It was knowing that they had to face the music after Jeremiah Otto's death that weighed them both down. They could not hide from this problem forever. They eventually had to step outside and face the outcome of Nick's decision. While he tried to cover it all up with his mother, he had a feeling the truth would be easy to see if you looked hard enough. Something told him that Troy would likely figure it out somehow. It was always fucking Troy who got in the way. While hiding from the problems would have been the easy route to take, it was not truly an option today.

In the past, they might have chosen to hide. He believed that was part of the problem in their first relationship together. If there was a problem between them, it would often be avoided by getting lost in each other physically and not communicating, just brushing the issues underneath the rug. Nick never wanted to be that guy again. He was doing more to actually solve problems instead of ignoring them, but this was a problem he did not feel like facing. As long as Anna was by his side, he felt more confident. Now, he managed to get dressed and felt prepared to leave the safety and comfort of their cabin. He glanced back toward his girlfriend and sighed softly, giving her a weak smile. He was not going to open up about his feelings, but the look on his face showed that he was pretty uneasy. He did not like to think about what would become of his family and friends if anyone managed to connect him with Jeremiah's staged suicide. "Ready to head out?"

Back
Top Bottom