Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: PITY PARTY FNAF [ Horror_Show & rose_and_raven]

It didn’t take long for Riley, in the warmth of her layered clothing, wrapped within the big quilt and William’s massive build that she conked out in minutes, dead out of it in his embrace on the bed. Suddenly everything differed from the dreadful abandoned old apartment the girl was deep asleep in. No, this was far from anything so ugly. It was bright, loud and colorful all around. This was Freddy’s Fazbear’s Mega Pizza Plex!!! The mall-like megaplex was screaming with activity as it appeared to be open to the public, making children laugh and their special events even more special. You could hear the sounds of distant dulled music, the sound of arcade games, kids yelling, laughing and playing in every which direction, parents were even involved in the activities. The whole Plex looked like something straight out of the late eighties, you would've thought it was an add-on to Starcourt Mall in Hawkin’s. Frazbear’s entertainment had spared no expense in this family fun center.

ZSKKWLn.jpg

Riley was behind a huge performance stage, dressed and geared up for her big number.
Wearing pink overalls, with a striped colorful long sleeve with sneakers, her hair crimped. Today was a big day, she wasn’t exactly sure of the details but she knew it was super important. She was alone in the darkness with all of her backup crew, her team...her friends. Yes, they were friends. They were all going to blow everyone's minds. These weren't just any old animatronics, these were state-of-the art. They were revamped, punk rock counterparts designed in flashy style and glam. These were designed opposite of the funtime anaimtronics, they were better. They meant everything to Riley. She would be damned if they was seen as anything other than great. She hated the person at the core of all this. But it was showtime…..and she was ready to give a show.

qflu8uf.jpg

The Stage came to life in an instant and just like clockwork music on an exceptional sound system starting blaring over the main area of the plex as the glamrock animatronics came to life behind her, as if they were responsible the music. As the music kicked into the remix Riley sprang to life dancing gracefully alongside her counterparts, as if they were all back up dancers for a pop singer. Riley’s own movements were aggressive, almost robotic to mimic the animatronics. She would eye the audience with a sense of cockiness. The kids and even teenagers were cheering and screaming. Then Riley started singing, her own voice blending in with the vocal track, sounding identical. She had a headpiece on her.

giphy.gif

“Did my invitations disappear
Why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter? [ Riley signal a heart with her hands at the crowd]
Tell me why the hell no one is here

Tell me what to do to make it all feel better……”

Riley was deep lost in her music and performance as she used the whole stage to her advantage dramatically as she sang out like an innocent upset little girl. The glam rock duo behind her playing perfectly to aid her. Riley continued to sing, being condescending with her acting.

giphy.gif

“Maybe it's a cruel joke on me

Whatever, whatever
Just means there's way more cake for me

Forever, forever”

In the crowd among all the screaming children and teenagers and parents was William hidden in the back but within view, in his prime, as if time had no consequence here since Riley was grown. She wouldn’t focus on him. The chorus started and she sang out so dramatically one hand to her chest as she was hunched over as if she was pretending to cry. and fell to her knees.

giphy.gif

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

Cry if I want to (cry, cry, cry)
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place

I'll cry until my pity party's in flames"

Then as she was pretending to cry though it was debatable if she was acting as real tears were streaming down her face, smearing her bright makeup, purple makeup leaking down her flushed cheeks. The music switched, going back into more music and techno drop mix where Riley’s vocals were remixed, her words overlaying and repetitive. It sounded almost dark. Like a switch, she changed demonically mimicking the lyrics. Glamrock freddy had tossed his guitar behind his back and picked up Riley dancing with her. She was propped up on his shoulder singing out more into it now with a huge mischievous grin. The middle part came and Glamrock Freddy was holding Riley bridal style with his eye’s glowing neon as the stage darkened. Glamrock freddy lowered her head over dramatically as if he was hovering over her.

giphy.gif

“I’m laughing,

I’m crying, it feels like I’m dying..
I’m laughing,
I’m laughing,

I’m dying…..I’m dying!!!!”

William tucked the thick quilt around her shoulders then carefully adjusted his position so he could lean against the head board, relaxed. With one hand he lightly threaded his fingers through her hair, watching her sleep. He didn't really need sleep so he simply sat there, letting Riley sleep. A small part of him wondered what she was dreaming about and hoped it was good compared to the nightmares that plagued him.

It was probably something good, likely of the time when they were together, before things went to hell. I really wish I could have been there for you. He sighed softly, the warm gust of air ruffling her hair. At least he never got to see first hand the damage Hennery did to his business, only the after math which hurt just as much. A once happy place turned to ruin and despair. Maybe when they got out of the town they could find one of the old restraunts and restore it. Sure it would take a lot of work but it was an idea at least. Even if that didn't work he wasn't worried, he could walk around in the open with little fear since most people thought he was wearing a costume.

Sometime in the earlier hours of the morning. Maybe four to five hours after she had initially falling asleep she woke up and was actually burning up. William heat kind of vacuum inside the quilt roasting her nicely. She woke up to the floral smells of her soaps and shampoo and his it smelled on his dry fur. Her hands would ever so softly feel how soft his fur was now. She remembered the dream but it felt so bizarre even to her own situation now so she didn’t mention it. Whatever she dreamed, the Plex, the glam animatronics....all of it seemed wild but cool. She was still somewhat groggy and she was still tired. Of course there was still plenty of time to sleep. Her body was softly rise and fall to his steady breathing.

She looked up at him with sleepy awake eyes. Riley didn’t say anything. Instead she shifted just a bit and propped herself up more and started letting one of her hands thread through his thick fur, even the base of his ears.

“Your my rabbit....” she softly mumbled and leaned in to muzzle her nose against his snout. She had no idea if he was capable of more human type acts such as kissing or anything more.

"Good morning sleepy head. " he said quietly, lightly brushing her bangs out of her face.

William held still while her slender hands ran through his fur, eventually finding the base of his ears. He leaned into the touch, eyes heavily lidded while a deep rumble stirred in his chest. It felt...nice.

"I guess so...." it wasn't as if any one else was laying claim to him, not that he'd likely allow it, not with the way he felt about her.

He sat there, confused for a moment at the odd gesture then it hit him. Heat rushed to his face and he swallowed hard before tilting his head slightly, pressing his lips ever so lightly against hers hoping he guessed right and wasn't going to be slapped.

Riley was going to just lay her head back down on his chest and get comfortable but after her little nuzzle to his snout. He tilted his head with his ears perked and she felt his mouth on hers in seconds. He didn’t press or deepen as if he was testing his permissions and Riley was surprised. First she didn’t really know if he even liked her that way with how he was. He did just know her as a little hyper girl. Apparently that platonic care blossomed into something else. Her lips were severely chapped from lack of chap stick for weeks but that didn’t seem to matter. Riley then crushed her mouth back to him and opened letting him finally taste her. As soon as she felt his tongue she lost it internally even if she was sleepy. She crawled up and got at a better angle to deepen the kiss, encouraging him to maul her. Her hands wrapped around his neck and she let her one hand still thread through the base of one of his ears. Now she could hear that rumble through her face of him purring. Somehow her tiny figure, she had ended up half straddling him. Her legs over either side of his stomach.

It would take long for him to notice her own warmth hiding deep between her lower section, hidden by sweats and more. Right now he was warm and inviting. She really believe she was kissing him as he was but it felt right.

This was moving too fast, far too fast but he couldn't bring himself to care. It had been far too long since he had been intimate with another human, the years of isolation had left him near desperate for it.

He came undone when he felt her press against him. He wrapped his arms around her while deepening the kiss, tounge rubbing over hers while logic fled leaving muddled thoughts behind. He lowered his head a bit, shivering in joy at the nimble fingers caressing the base of his ear though he was rather surprised at how senstive it was.

Since there was still the lingering possibility of being slapped for going to fast or unintentionally pushing some unknown boundary he slowly slipped one hand underneath her shirt, finger tips gliding over her skin.

While he could feel the heat seeping though her shorts he tried to ignore it for now, not wanting to rush things and potentially doing something they may both regret.

Riley continued to kiss him, he would be able to tell she was leaning upwards trying to kiss him as deeply as possible. When he let his furry digits sneak up her shirt, one of a few layers she didn’t seem to care. She was wearing a sports bra so it would be easy for him to just push it up and over her breasts to expose them. They were just average, like she was...she couldn’t help being small and petite, her small curves and blessings were normally always hidden by her clothing. She wasn’t one to flaunt things ever. Right now she couldn’t believe she was making out with William as he was now but apparently he was still human enough to provide some intimacy. She wasn’t sure he could even kiss yet here they were making out. Not to mention how taboo this really was. She had known William when she was a little girl between the ages of five and eight and he was just in his prime so not that time even mattered now because he wasn’t just human but if he was...he would have been significantly older. Not that it would have stopped her...him being as he was had to top that.

She pulled back to catch her breath and some of his saliva would be on her mouth and jaw. “Can you….do you even want to?” She asked as if asking if he could make love or have sex. She gulped but nuzzled against him. “I suck as I am and I haven’t done anything....that or I was too psychologically fucked and hung on you..” She half teased. Her other worry was if the others would hear them, she didn’t care if they found out. “You're stuck with me if we do this….that’s the catch….”

Heat rushed to his face and he swallowed hard. "I...uh, yeah I can..." he had gotten curious about his non human body in the past and discovered a few things of interest. "I don't mind being stuck with you if you don't mind being stuck with me." While he was concerned about what the others would think he was confident he could handle them.

After a moment of hesitation he slipped his hand upwards, sliding under the thin material of the bra. "If I do anything that hurts or makes you feel uncomfortable, you have my permission to slap me." He joked, warm finger tips brushing over the sensitive skin. His touch was gentle as he caressed the soft globe of flesh, thumb circling a nippe while his ears flicked forward catching every little sound.

He honestly had no idea of what he was doing and was for the most part guessing. He had never been all that wonderful when it came to anything intimate and his now ex loved to rub that in his face every chance she got. But this was different, this was a chance to start over again. And this time it was with some one he cared deeply about.

Riley cocked her head smiling gorgeously up at him, even if she was still waking up. At least they both smelled decent, and she was filled with warmth from all her layers and his own internal heat. “I’m not going to slap you... I’ll let you know though….” She leaned in to start kissing him again as he would slowly message her breasts and she nodded into the kiss. He didn’t seem to acknowledge that she was basically a virgin or maybe he just didn’t care or it didn’t matter. Even if she wasn’t, anyone would be new to making love to whatever William actually was now. The heat between her legs still persisted. There wasn’t much lighting in the bedroom but surely enough to see the young girl's face blushed more than she thought humanly possible. Riley also had no idea of his family, kids or even his ex or how she treated him…she was clueless to any of this right now. All Riley wanted was to love him. He was the main reason she came back. It was hard to kiss anywhere else other than his mouth as he was covered from head to toe in actual soft fur but she could bury her face in it and let him feel her breath. Might not feel the same but she didn’t want a mouthful of hair right now.

Something stirred deep down inside that made his abdomen muscles tense, something he hadn't felt in a long time. He had to shift position slightly to reduce the growing pressure in the front of his pants.

William leaned into the kiss, sliding his tounge over hers while he continued to massage her breasts for a moment longer then pulled back. He gripped the edge of her shirt and pulled it over her head, letting it fall to the floor. He sat back, admiring her lithe form. She practically glowed in the dim lighting, her face flushed pink.

He lowered his head, soft warm tounge darting out to lick at her neck leaving a trail glistening silva on her skin before dipping lower. He captured one breast with his mouth, bathing it with his tounge.

Riley in no time was removed from all of her layered shirts, which included about three layers and her sports bra. Her small little form was exposed to him. He only seemed enamoured before mauling her neck with his tongue, which was a weak spot. Her breath came out harder as she stifled a moan. He would leave her neck burning and left with his saliva trailing down before her head tilted back as she felt his mouth on her left breast. She gulped and just let it happen; it felt good. Her nipples embarrassingly or not had been hard and been hurting from being so damn cold and luckily she had layers or a jacket to hide it along with her very supported sports bra. His tongue and warmth only seemed to soothe at it making her relax. All she could do was let her hands comb through the fur of his head, even gently squeezing his ears.

He groaned softly as her fingertips were dragged through his fur, leaving odd tingling sensations behind that were oddly pleasant. The front of his pants were rapidly becoming very uncomfortable though he made no move to relieve the pressure more for Riley’s sake then his.

He leaned in, giving her a tender kiss as his hands left her breasts and traveled slowly down her sides. They swept over the curve of her hips the after a moment of hesitation dropped down to grasp the swell of her ass.

Doubt wormed into his mind. They had already crossed several lines, but if he kept this up he would cross a line that there was no coming back from. While being intimate with her would only make them closer, others wouldn't understand and would look upon them in disgust.

Hd looked down into her face, at the flushed skin and the love in her beautiful eyes.

"Are you sure you want this?" There was no boubt in his mind anymore that this was something he wanted.

“If you want t-t-to-too,” She stammered looking up at him. “I’ve never done anything….ever.” Wish was saying a hell of a lot because she was still a very beautiful girl right in her youth, still just a few years off from when she was a teenager. She let a hand trail up his furry abdomen to where she thought his heart might be somewhere under all the fur, muscle, wires and metal. She was still waking up but somehow the thought of her making love and passing back out seemed nice. So as if to just answer his question she rolled off of him onto the other side of the bed and worked on getting her black sweats off, which were now in a pile on all her layers of shirts. She now felt extremely exposed and cold as hell. Clothed sex may have been more ideal for heat even but she knew he would keep her warm. She was lying down but looked up at him.

If he had been human still his face would have turned several interesting shades of red. He swallowed hard and stared when she peeled the last layer of clothing leaving her flesh bare. He could feelbhis heart or rather what ever passed for one leap into his throat.

Standing up, he undid his belt with a bit of difficulty then undid the zipper, shuddering when the cool air brushed over the thick erection. He needed her as much as she needed him.

Moving to the bed, he spread her legs gently, letting his hands caress the warm flesh of her thighs then moved in between them. He positioned himself so that he was resting at her entrance and he could already feel the heat and wetness there. Mindfully that she was a virgin he slowly pushed inside, feeling the hot dampness clamp down around him. Closing his eyes, he let out a groan and stayed there without moving, just savoring the way she felt and to let her adjust.

After a few moments, he opened them again and looked at her face, observing the way her skin was flushed and tears prickled at the corners of her eyes. "If it hurts I can stop." He reached up and wiped the glistening tears away. He knew first hand what it felt like to be penetrated though he had been unwilling and intoxicated. Before the memories could surface and ruin the moment he rapidly forced them away and focused on the thick scent of arousal and the damp heat.

She wasn’t even sure this was possible but here he was over her small naked form ready to make love and she was slightly teased by his head. It felt warm, and it felt normal compared to the rest of his furry anatomy. Then slowly he pushed himself in and would be greeted with her tight warmth grasping him, clutching onto him so snugly proving she was in fact a virgin but that would only make it feel better and make it meaningful. His groan was enough to send her off and through her eyes watered from pressure and being stretched, he was gentle in wiping her tears and telling her to tell him if it hurt to stop and she nodded. She didn’t say anything and just let him rest inside her warmth; he was pretty decent size so it was no joke with some slight discomfort. Instead, she did exactly as he was, not knowing the horrors he had endured feeling the tip of his ears flutter crossed her flushed face. The more he stayed wedged inside, the thicker her arousal got coating him making it a little more comfortable. He smelled good since his fur was soft and clean and it was relaxing and welcoming. Riley would eventually nod her head letting him know it was alright for him to move and she braced herself sucking in a breath feeling the movement. She was soaking at this point so it happened easier than she thought. You could embarrassingly hear it and there wasn’t much pain, just heavy pressure and she was positive she felt him hit her cervix. She closed her eyes and tried to relax her body, opening herself up even more to him and at one point her little ear bucked up, making him bottom out hard deep within and it was enough to make her stifle a moan through a pant. She didn’t want the others hearing but at this point they didn’t fucking matter, only he did.

It took everything he had not hump her like a bunny. He pulled in a shallow breath and steadied himself. Once he was certain she wasn't in pain he slipped one hand under her hip, lifting her slightly. While supporting himself with one hand he rocked into her, groaning softy at the warm slippery glide.

He winced when he felt fingers tightly grip his fur, finger nails bitting into his flesh though he ignored it. Instead he adjusted his position, keeping the pace slow and gentle. He was in no hurry despite the heat and dampness that gripped the senstive organ.

A part of him couldn't believe what was happening while the rest of him was lost in a haze of mixed emotions and pleasure. He could feel what ever passed for a heart beat in his chest rapidly as he thrust into the slickness while he bit down on his tounge to muffle the sounds.

‐--------------------------------

Mike leaned against the scared wood of the bar, a half empty glass of whiskey in one hand, mind drifting in a haze of alcohol. The small group had fallen asleep in odd places, the worn buffet chairs and even the stage while soft tunes drifted from juke box in the corner.

Memories, most of them unpleasant, rolled around and around his head. Ever since their meeting at the ill fated fright he had been struggling with the past. He took a deep swallow of whiskey, grimacing at the burn. How was he going to break it to William that he was his son, that he had changed his name to protect himself from his fathers legacy.

Honestly he had been surprised that his father hadn't regonized him, then again it had been a long time.

He sighed and placed the glass on the bar, running one hand over his face. Feeling conflicted Mike continued to sit up, staring at the deep wells of shadow in the corners of the room.

Last edited:
William managed to keep control over the young girl, his pace steady giving her a sweet tender rhythm as they became in-sync with each other, him rocking, her bucking. Her eyes would roll back slightly, moaning quietly. Her beautiful face coloured light pink. She was so wet the movements were effortless between them. He was buried deep, pressing her walls apart, the curved tip of his head brushing deeper than anyone else could ever imagine to go. She stifled a moan knowing she wasn’t going to be able to last as this was her first time. Heat flushes through her young system, her eyes close again, breath hitching as she feels her climax rise. It starts in the pit of her stomach, a coil pulling tighter and tighter until it bends and snaps, bursting wide and spilling pleasure across her body in warm waves of enjoyment. You would've thought she would have cried out, screaming in joy for everyone to hear but instead her eyes only widened, her mouth ajar with heavy breathing, panting. She was falling apart. Instantly, her big fluff of a bunny was mirroring her instantly, as his swollen flesh pulses deep inside, her movements unceasing, her little body refusing to let any of what he had go to waste. Riley felt his furry hand intertwine giving her something to squeeze because she was being so damn quiet as if he could feel her emotions screaming inside.

It takes several minutes, but he’s still on top, not moving, keeping them joined as her insides were stubborn, refusing to let him go just yet. She was a sweaty beautiful mess.

“I hope....your not mad me....or regret what happened……” Riley could barely even talk, panic was in her eyes but only of fear of him possibly regretting it. If he had been human, it would of still been a bit taboo with him older, not he was that plus something more.

It took a few moments for to words to sink in. "I'm never going to regret this. Thr others might not be too happy about it...." and they could go suck a dong. He paused, wondering were that had come from the shook it off. He couldn't care less what the others thought.

After a few moments he felt the pressure around the senstive organ lessen allow to pull back and sit next to her, completely unconcerned about his state of undress. " There are a lot of things I regret. Like letting Hennery take over, being a workaholic but meeting you is not something I'll ever regret." Ears drooping he tried not to dwell on the memories of the past but there was no escaping the past.

"You should rest, we have a lot to do tomorrow." He pulled the thick blankets around her. Once he was certain she was sleeping he slipped off the bed and pulled his pants up then put the gun belt back on though he didn't bother with a shirt for now. Instead he plopped onto one of the overstuffed chairs, not bothered by the questionable stains on the hideous floral fabric.

The room was silent save the constant drip facet mixing with the faint sounds of Riley breathing and the annoying buzz the massive neon sign out side emitted. With a sigh he sunk into the musty chair, letting his mind wonder. Where would the town send them next and what horrors would they face.

Riley thankfully got quite a few hours of rest her body and mind needed. William had only helped both satisfy and aid her body in letting her mind shut down to recharge. Her breathing would be soft and steady to his sensitive ears as she stayed asleep as he stayed awake. Who in their right mind thought they would end up in this hellish predicament. It was unbelievable and bizarre to witness what had happened. He had taken her virginity as what he was now and she was into it and loved him? The child must have had some trauma from the separation to be so connected to him for so many damn years to go on a suicide mission here because of him. Right now Riley and her friends' very lives were in so much fucking danger. To think all of them would make it out of this place alive was more than a joke.

She would be a release from his own internal pain as she rubbed her eyes, her hair wildly messy and inviting as she peeked up at him buried in a cave of bedding. Her curious and tired gaze would already let him know she knew he had gotten little sleep.

“...I’m cold….” she mumbled, trying to bundle up more in the cocoon she was in.

William perked up at the sound of her voice, one ear twitching towards her. He got up with a wince, injured leg having gone stiff. Pushing past the annoying pain he made his way to the bed, the awful green carpet crinkleing underneath his feet.

"Here, let me warm you up some." He wriggled his way into the warm cocoon of blankets with a bit of difficulty. He curled up against her, arms wrapped around her, lean furry body pressing against hers. He wasn't bothered in the least that she was in a state of undress.

"You should get warm soon enough." He rested his head against hers, warm gusts of breath ruffling her hair.

There wasn't too much concern about what tomorrow would bring. Maybe it would bring more answers than questions. What was the worst the town could throw at them? Certainly nothing he couldn't handle. He would protect his companions.

Especially Riley. She made him feel human again when it was difficult for him to remember what being human felt like. There was no doubt in his mind that he loved her. And Riley loved him despite his appearance. It didn't matter what the others thought about their relationship. They cared for each other and that's all that mattered.

Riley had fallen back to sleep with the warmth of William. He would get more moments of solitude and her soft breathing against his fur. For the moment things would feel strangely surreal, safe even though what was to come would surely put this safe haven to shame. There was knocking on the door and it alerted both William and made Riley stir in his embrace. She could hear Libby calling out and she wasn't one for privacy so she just barged in as the apartment door didn't lock. Libby walked in probably not expecting to see her best friend naked, buried under covers wrapped in the animatronics embrace. It was enough to make Libby just gawk and watch them with her mouth open. Riley was too tired to even bother trying to explain and just buried her head into William's chest.

What was even more unsettling is Libby knew before whatever happened that Riley was a virgin and hadn't done shit. Libby was even starting to question if this was all one big fucked hallucination already.

"I'm fine Libby….." Riley mumbled rubbing her eyes, luckily she was mostly covered in a cocoon for decency at least.

"Right, the boys are ready to try to do what we can to get the hell out of here….we found another place we can ration food. I got you some stuff….I'll see you downstairs." Libby eyed them both and then left

I am more machine than man…yet I am fine with that, hell I can't even remember what it's like to be human. The unexpected knock at the door drew him from the dark thoughts. He turned his head towards the door. Who could it..he made a faint sound of annoyance in the back of his throat, ears going back. William tugged the covers closer to Riley while giving the intruder the stink eye. "Do you always barge into someone's room?" At least he had kept the pants on or he had a feeling some things were going to be thrown mixed with screaming.

He sighed heavily when the woman left. There was little doubt the others would be talking about a lot more than finding supplies. Not that what happened in the confines of their room was any of their concern.

"As much as you want to stay in that comfortable cocoon, we do need to find supplies and food." William slipped off the bed, wincing faintly when he put weight on the damaged leg though he brushed the twinge of pain away. He retrieved his shirt and slipped it on and did up the buttons before putting the bullet proof vest on and picking up the rest of his gear.

"Might be best if I go down first in case they have pitchforks and torches." He grinned before stepping out the door. The air was thick and damp, ever present fog swirling around the steps down.

Michael pretended to be studying the map while listening in on the hushed conversation happening in a corner booth. He could only pick up bits and pieces of what was being said and it made him smile. Way to go dad. A bit of happiness would be good for him and would give him something to be focused on other than the gloom of the city.

He remembered his father being a workaholic to the point he unintentionally neglected both him and his brother. While he had long forgiven his father, their mother never did. Becoming vindictive and hateful, more so after a divorce that left their father a broken man.

Back
Top Bottom