Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

"So long as i let you sleep and don't keep you up all night." He laughed poking her side before standing up and leaving the room he wanted to go check on Annabelle's plan to sedate her.

Elise smiled as he left and continued to eat.

Annabelle was with Adrein in the sick back. She was working on a few things, and Adrien seemed to do was fawn over her.

"Do i need to give you to a minuet alone? That would be long enough would it not annabelle?" He smirked looking at her leaning against the door watching the pair interact.

Annabelle looked up from her papers when he walked in and she gave Adrien a scowl before she looked at stephen and said "No, you can come in...he's barely out of bed, he can wait" she said evilly.

"I just wanted to see how you where doing and... Ask you for the drugs i will need to knock her out. I am still not sure what she will do when she wakes. My only hope is that we can get far enough away she does not try to return. " He said nervously standing inside the door having closed it when he began speaking about their plan.

Annabelle nodded and said "One moment". She moved to a cabinet and began to pull a few things out before she finally found what she was looking for. It was a large bottle of a clear mixture. Measuring, she poured a small amount into a vial. She handed it to Stephen and said 'Slip this to her, and she will be asleep within a minute"

"I will do so tomorrow night just after dinner. I will meet you both in the sewers with her at 8. " He spoke softly having already had a plan on how to get her down there. He knew things would be a challenge but it had to be done. "I will see you both then. try not to be to loud." He chuckled playfully as he left the room slipping the vial in to his pocket.

Annabelle blushed and said "Shut up, your dog!" she yelled after him. She looked over at adrien who was laughing his ass off. She glared and punched him in the gut.

He smiled and made his way quickly out into the sewer he needed to check on that car. Seeing it still in the street right near the exit he smiled it still looked in great condition and he knew he could use it to get away.

He smiled as he saw her while he left the sewer. "How are you doing darling? " HE smiled walking up to her kissing her cheek looking into her eyes.

He smiled slipping his arms around her each finding their way into her back pockets holding her to him lightly. "Really now, having something special in mind or just want to spend time with me. "

"I see then im just a lucky guy today huh?" He smiled wrapping his arms tightly around her lower back holding her hoping she would kiss him again.

He smiled and kissed her in return holding her tightly before finally breaking both his grip and her kiss backing up slightly. "What you have planned today? I was just going to relax and hang out with everyone. " Wanting her to spend some time with her friends before he stole her away.

"Not much, most of the work is accounted for already" she said softly. She smiled and said "Maybe I'll join you" she said smiling at him.

He smiled and lead her into the living room area where everyone always congregated. Setting down in a large armchair pulling her into his lap chuckling softly remaining quiet and just watching everyone.

He remained silent as long as he could leaning kissing her shoulder regularly wanting to hold her close for ever. Knowing full well this could be their last time speaking for a short while he smiled and enjoyed every minuet of it. Going up to their room after dinner and laying on the bed again looking out over the stars.

"You look so happy baby. " He smiled rolling over to face her laying in only his boxers the covers pulled back next to him so he could pull them over her.

"Should I not be happy?" she said him with a smile. "I know theres a war, but that dosen't mean I can't have some joy" she said smiling at him.

Back
Top Bottom