Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

Soon he went to sleep holding her tight wrapping his arms around her tightly. His dreams happy and pleased as they held her.

He slept perfectly still waking up early the next morning as the sun washed over his face. He groaned softly holding her close wrapping his arms around her.

He smiled kissing her on the forehead chuckling that she was trying to stay in bed. For once she was the one wanting to stay asleep.

"Are you going to make me tickle you to wake you up. " He chuckled kissing and nibbling on her neck his hands going to her sides.

He smiled and rolled her onto her back snuggling up with her for a brief moment before leaning in and biting her neck lightly.

"Well i was going to give you wake up sex but since im mean. " He smirked and started to slowly move to get out of bed.

"Okay baby get some sleep. I will bring you breakfast after i eat. " He smiled kissing her cheek and slipping from bed covering her back up.

Stephen went down stairs and ate silently the day was growing closer when he would be leaving and it unsettled him. Once he was finished he put his plate away and then made one for her. Returning to their room he smiled setting the food on the table and going to the bed to wake her.

He smiled walking over to her turning her head gently so he could lean down and kiss her softly. "Time to get up sweet cheeks."

"Morning sleepy head." He smiled messing up her hair a bit before pulling the covers over her head to hide her. "I got breakfast for you all you have to do is get out of bed. " Smirking holding the blanket down tight around her so she could not do that.

Elise groaned and said "Stop being so mean to me!" she said in a muffled voice from under the covers. She tried to get out but he had her trapped under there.

"I am not being mean to you. " He smirked letting the covers slip down to her shoulders so he could see her face. He winked at her and stared into her eyes as he continued to tease and torment her. "I went and got you breakfast how is that mean? Just because you have to actually get out of bed first. "

Elise smiled up at him and said "I'm lazy and i want to be pampered, is that wrong?" she asked poking her tongue.

He laughed leaning down kissing her softly still holding her into the bed slowly his hands released the blanket and allowed her to leave.

Back
Top Bottom