Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
vampire seduction said:
She let me be the first to sex it up

Have I ever turned down people for free sex... Oh wait...
FACT: Has turned them down, but very rarely...

FACT: Enjoys raping things. *rapes*

Only one quote fits my new Avi....

Make way for the Homo Superior! -David Bowie

I just woke up and it's 2:53pm
I feel like crap for no reason
I need to read and play my video games more often

FACT: David Bowie is the Homo Superior.

FACT: Killing solves all problems...

FACT: I need a snuggle whore really bad right now.

Fact: "It's called a vacuum cleaner," is not a smart thing to say when the woman of the house tells you not to eat in the living room. -_-;

Fact: I always find out the hard way.

Fact: they make snuggies for dogs now.

Snuggie_normal.jpg

I may have DVT in my left leg...if I vanish after today...well Im dead

Fact: I've read three, 700+ paged books in the past three days..
x.x

I'm surprised with myself.

Fact:5 out of 7 days this week, a mother fucking spider has CRAWLED ALL OVER MY SKIN. 4 on my fucking face while I'm trying to fall asleep (and thusly making me face punch myself at mach speed) and one just NOW across my ankle. Fuck... I hate spiders.

Fact: if there were no spiders on earth the world would be completely overrun by flies within an hour.

I love spiders, kinky insects.

Fact: I suspect my mouse and modem of having an illicit affair. This would be fine, except the monitor might get jealous and there's the potential for drama.

Alex said:
Poke'mon Pearl is my antidepressant for today.
Up until it froze on me for some stupid reason. *Fist shake.* Oh well, I'm not too far from my save point.

Eeew @ spiders. I'm not horrible afraid of them. It's just them touching any part of my skin instantly freaks me out.

Fact: I have a deep sorted love hate affair with Pokemon Platinum. I have Diamond as well...and most of my team has been hatched on my diamond game and traded over to Platinum. I know...I'm such a dork, but hey, I likes me some pokemons.

Fact: I thought you said "I don't really hate rabbits." And I was thinking, "I better fucking hope not! :mad: "

Mr Master said:
Don't you have to work to get a vacation?
Fact: A vacation from YOU counts. :]

D'awe, no. I just call it that since I took a long trip to somewhere VERY far away. It's an extreme trip to visit a location I don't live in, so I consider it a vacation, road trip, whatev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom