Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: A big-ass moth flew in through the window and it made an attempt on my life(You don't KNOW! I seen the malicious intent in it's eye! It was the spawn of Satan come to murder me! >_0;) and I slew it. I named it Steve, had a eulogy and then laid it to rest in a napkin in the garbage. Goodbye, Steve. Another assassination attempt successfully averted. *haughty sniff*

Fact: Moths are of the Devil. *nods*

Mr Master said:
You are the kind of weird I can relate to, Mr. Fain. Which ought to scare me a touch.
Hey, I know the feeling. ;-)

Fact: Who is that fucker in the mirror and why's he got my face, yeah? :-( I confront him and the asshole just mimics me. One of these days, mirror man, one of these days... o_@

Mr Master said:
I'd volunteer to pretend to be him, but sadly, I have to sleep. :-(
It's the thought that counts. :]

Mirrors are shiny..

Fact: Champions online makes me sad because I want to test it, but there's no way to do that without buying the game and then paying for time on top of it...No way am I spending that much just to see if I like a game.

Fact: they're working on a trial version

Misha Hiroki said:
Fact: Preordering Scribblenauts tomorrow. I'M TOTALLY GONNA GET THAT BITCHIN' HAT!

Hell yes! I can't convince anyone else to get it, but its going to be sooooooo good!

Fact: getting pulled over by a cop causes heart attacks...

What causes massive stroke is when you realize you don't have your insurance!!! DX Tickets suck....

Fact: I have huge boobs.
XD
Fact: BMR has completely fucked up my work productivity.

Fact: Going 102 hours without raping anything is very difficult.

Fact: I want a pet parrot. I would name him Kevin and we would have wonderful, circular arguments together. *nods*

Me: "Here's a cracker"

Kevin, the parrot: *squawk* "Adam Sandler is a comedic genius." *squawk*

Me: ... "Shut up, Kevin!" :-x

*sigh* Yeah, exactly like that. ^_^

Fact: I went out to lunch with my parents today Was fun ^_^

Fact: My stomach hurts and then I get nausish dunno what it is.

Fact: I'm watching a weird racing movie called Octane.

Fact: My birthday is on the 9th ^_^

Fact: I was told by a Doctor-- And I quote, "Get sicker and we'll do the surgery."

Fucking pricks.
I'm pissed.

Fact: I like watching movies with friends.

Fact: I almost like watching movies by myself better, because I can laugh inapporpriately and no one is there to make notice of me sniffling at sad scenes.

Yaaay! Getting artwork of my OC. I hope it turns out well. >.>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom