Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requiem of Destruction (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

After that, she didn't hear much from him. Maybe Akihime gave him a stronger collar that forbade them to communicate. The fights went on as usual but Megohime was now given a fighting chance and adequate resting time.

Everyday Megohime tried to speak with Masamune, but got nothing, she hadn’t seen hide nor hair of Kojurou either, what had Akihime done? Still, she fought when she was forced to and slept when given the chance.

Megohime didn’t respond to Akihime, but she did glance over her shoulder at her; she was glad the mask was no longer strapped on her face, but still not enjoying how she was being used.

”Masamune?” Megohime frowned softly, taking a small step back from Masamune and looking at Akihime. “What is this?”

Megohime looked back at Masamune, frowning at his blank face- he was like a doll. “So what, is the point of showing me this supposed to mean anything?” It did mean something, Megohime dug her nails hard into her hands, drawing blood.

Megohime dug her nails harder into her hands. “If you think I’m going to touch him while he’s like this you’re mistaken.” She glared up at Akihime. “And I don’t like to fuck with an audience.”

“I’m not going to have sex with Masamune!” She snapped at her, turning away from Masamune. How could she think she would ever preform such an act in front of anyone willingly?

“Fuck this.” Megohime has had enough, turning and moving away from Masamune and heading toward her spot she usually sat in when she wasn’t fighting.

Megohime was caught off guard, eyes wide before she started to try and stop him. “Masamune, stop!” She shoved his hands away, trying to push him off of her.

Megohime was squirming and kicking, her robes undone, leaving her petite form exposed. Her face was red, and she was begging Masamune to stop, trying to squirm away. “Masamune, let me go!” With how hard she was struggling, she managed to get onto her stomach, twisting and kicking as she tried to throw Masamune off of her.

Back
Top Bottom